PSA: CHECK YOUR CRYSTAL COUNT AFTER MISSION ENERGY RECHARGE!

Prev1345
I posted about this AGAIN in bug and fixes. It's happened twice since I posted it last week here and in bugs. Folks check your crystal counts after you recharge your mission energy. I'm sure I'm not the only one being charged 50-100-100-100 and IT IS NOT A VISUAL GLITCH. Crystals aren't cheap and it really ticks me off that it happens so often. So be aware during your energy recharges and if the same thing is happening to you then post it and file a ticket. BTW EA/CG HOW ABOUT A RESPONSE TO THE LAST 2 TICKETS I'VE SENT ABOUT THIS ISSUE? ALLY CODE 888-897-352. Player id: w7nZl9fdT90m93VHp1g-gw

Replies

• Options
    Are you talking about the price to recharge energy? Cause that's how the game is suppose to be. The price continues to go up after every refresh. It starts at 50 for 2 tries, then goes to 100, and then 150 I think. The cost resets to 50 after a day.
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    Options
    Read his post again. It should be 50-50-100-100, he paid 50-100-100-100.
  • Options
    Wait what? I was sure today I used 50-50 but my crystals looked suspiciously lower then they should have... I wast sure of my total crystal amount so I can't prove anything, but it defiantly shouldn't have been so low
  • Options
    Got this last week .
    I was thinking that was just a visual bug or i was dreaming.
  • Vyse
    111 posts Member
    Options
    Happened to me too
  • Options
    I just noticed it too, I have to pay 100 crystals for my 2nd refresh.
  • Options
    Are you sure it's not a visual bug and it actually charges you 100?

Never bothered checking this before to be honest, might have to start keeping an eye on it.
  • Options
    now that you mention it
    think it happened to me last night!
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Refreshing is crazy high as is, I figure they would WANT us playing the game a lot to increase potential to put real money in the game, after first refresh is gone and all other stuff is done there is nothing to do but close the game, again loss of potential revenue
  • Joe_Bruin_420
    159 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Old_Tallen wrote: »
    Are you sure it's not a visual bug and it actually charges you 100?

Never bothered checking this before to be honest, might have to start keeping an eye on it.

I wasn't quite sure myself the first few times so I didn't really make an issue. I posted something just to make players aware of the 50 crystal overcharge on 2nd refresh and for people to start watching their mission refreshes/crystal count. The last few times this happened I made sure to observe my crystal balance and it's confirmed that IT IS NOT A VISUAL GLITCH (your crystal balance will be in the top right corner of the "purchase energy" box). I always do my mission shard farming at 8:30ish before I head out to work. Make sure that if this happens to you post the time along with your ally code and player id. I would think it's something that can be easily confirmed. This is the first game I've actually ever paid to play because I really do enjoy it (despite the many bugs and flaws) but I won't purchase any more crystals if one of these "bugs" is going to cheat me out of my hard earned money! Guys if this is happening to you then document it, post it, and file a ticket.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    This happened to me last night as well. @CG_JohnSalera are you aware?
  • Options
    It has been like this since I started playing at launch, I think EA owes me 20k crystals...
  • Options
    It has been like this since I started playing at launch, I think EA owes me 20k crystals...

They really need to look into this and make some kind of restitution. The crystal prices are outrageously high so I purchase vaults just to get the best value. If it's something that's known by the devs and they haven't addressed it that is beyond shady. I filed 2 tickets, made several posts and NO RESPONSE.
  • Options
    My crystal stash is lower than it should be as well. I will keep a closer eye on this.
  • Options
    It's hard enough for a f2p guy like (who is thinking of buying something, at the right price) but I'm losing an extra 50 crystals per reset? I was wondering why after being ranked top 50 for the last few days and compelling GW and dailies, how my total crystals ended up LOWER with the usual 1x cantina 2x normal
  • Options
    Uh oh, better keep an eye on my crystals!
  • Joe_Bruin_420
    159 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Oootini wrote: »
    It's hard enough for a f2p guy like (who is thinking of buying something, at the right price) but I'm losing an extra 50 crystals per reset? I was wondering why after being ranked top 50 for the last few days and compelling GW and dailies, how my total crystals ended up LOWER with the usual 1x cantina 2x normal

I'm sure it's happening to most if not all players but it goes unnoticed because they probably speed through the farming once a day like I do. I agree that for someone completely f2p, the impact of a 50 crystal loss is very significant. If you notice this happen again then document the time and file a ticket with your ally code and player id. It wouldn't hurt to make a post about it here and in the "bugs" section as well. The more it gets posted perhaps the faster they'll take notice or acknowledge it. This needs to get fixed ASAP.
  • Options
    I don't remember ever losing crystals. Everytime before i use crystals, i make plans how to use them. 50x2twice light /dark battles, 100 x 1 squad cantina battles. These refreshes i used daily from the 1st day i play. When i win extra crystals in the arena, i use for a 3rd refresh 100 for light/side battles, 2nd refresh 200 crystals for the squad cantina or for data cards when i feel lucky.
  • Options

I'm sure it's happening to most if not all players but it goes unnoticed because they probably speed through the farming once a day like I do. I agree that for someone completely f2p, the impact of a 50 crystal loss is very significant. If you notice this happen again then document the time and file a ticket with your ally code and player id. It wouldn't hurt to make a post about it here and in the "bugs" section as well. The more it gets posted perhaps the faster they'll take notice or acknowledge it. This needs to get fixed ASAP.

I'll try to get EA_Jesse's attention on this. Shouldn't have different amounts for refreshes.

FashionFett.
  • Options

They really need to look into this and make some kind of restitution. The crystal prices are outrageously high so I purchase vaults just to get the best value. If it's something that's known by the devs and they haven't addressed it that is beyond shady. I filed 2 tickets, made several posts and NO RESPONSE.

A bundle of 50 crystal is worth $0.50.

Even a bottle of distilled water costs $1.00.

Why are you so upset? How old are you?
  • Options
    xJazzx wrote: »

Look I'm not even going to acknowledge your last question. If you like getting suckered out of your money that's your business. Like pt barnum said there's one born every minute. At the heart of the issue is the principle. I don't care if it's 5 cents, I don't like being taken advantage of. It's a serious issue to me and I'm sure others as well so I'm bringing it to attention. If you don't agree then ignore the thread and don't troll it with juvenile nonsensical attacks. You'll be doing everyone a favor including yourself.
  • Options

I'll try to get EA_Jesse's attention on this. Shouldn't have different amounts for refreshes.

FashionFett.

Thank you. Much appreciated.
  • Options
    I think I've spotted this one as well sometimes. 50-100-100-100 instead of 50-50-100-100, for some reason.
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Options
    xJazzx wrote: »

Hahaha! Did you really say you like getting beeped!? How old are you? Or maybe you were just trolling, lol!
  • Options
    I don't really monitor my crystals that closely. I guess I'll check to tomorrow when I do my refreshes to see if this is the case. Thanks for the heads up.
  • Options
    I don't really monitor my crystals that closely. I guess I'll check to tomorrow when I do my refreshes to see if this is the case. Thanks for the heads up.

It might not happen tomorrow, but try to keep an eye on it from now on because it happened to me twice this week alone and several times in past weeks.
  • Options
    Been happening to me for months I've opened tickets with no resolution or response
  • Options
    Thanks for letting us know. Finished my farming for today will take some before and after screenshots tomorrow. Many thanks again
  • Options
    Well I can't prove ts happened as I'm not 100% sure. But I'll be keeping a careful il eye on it now:)
  • Joe_Bruin_420
    159 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Been happening to me for months I've opened tickets with no resolution or response

Unfortunately I've gotten the same response filing tickets. Let's hope @FashionFett can get the attention of @EA_Jesse or @CG_JohnSalera so the problem can get fixed and we can possibly get some crystals (rightfully) refunded back.

P.s. Did you ever land that job selling latex? ;)