3/21/2017 Update **MEGATHREAD**

Replies

• Options
    It still makes no sense. You want people to build up teams they don't have...put a Rebel in a Dark Side node to force people to improve dark side teams.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    Look at his abilities and their names...think it is a call out to Baze and Bistan and an April Fool.

I cant see it any other way
  • Options
    Strike25 wrote: »
    It's an AI enemy that you would encounter in the game, but isn't playable. Like Rebel Luke, Scout Trooper, and Imperial Officer

Thanks
  • Options
    Yea it's not a April fool's joke. These guys don't have the time to fix basic bugs but can make a fake character?
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    Could he be an April Fools day joke?

Definitely.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Pxwer wrote: »
    I'm sorry but 1 year to make a 7* character is not a farm please remedy this, same for the Shoretrooper
    Am I the only one to think like that?

Can't please everyone.

He is farmable.
  • Options
    Rancor still wins
  • Options
    So 9B is still impossible to 3 star for most, let alone even clear it, yet you're putting ANOTHER meta character under the same light side hard nodes? This shows you guys simply don't care
  • Options
    You should put an auto-taunter on both sides of the coin to give others a chance at an auto-taunter even if cross faction. But they like to tease people I guess. Just like all the toons getting left in the dust by rebels and sith.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Yea it's not a April fool's joke. These guys don't have the time to fix basic bugs but can make a fake character?

They constantly fix bugs
  • Options
    People with light side teams won't benefit much more from this FYI, it means we have to pause Shoretrooper farming for Baze farming.

We can't drink all the champagne and the cognac at the same time! Poor butterfly. :wink:
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Rancor still wins

I dunno, that earring's pretty sexy...
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Agreed, he's not farmable at all. This is ridiculous. If another meta toon gets a single hard node when they become "f2p" I'm quitting. Again.
  • Options
    I've watched video and people are using baze to beat 9b. **** if u have to have baze to get to baze. What's the point
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »

They constantly fix bugs

and people still don't know how to read his unique
  • Options
    This is getting ridiculous, stop with all this rebel crap! They are terrorists and the true villains of Star Wars. I'm so sick of the imbalance with light/dark side, why is it every time you release new characters the rebels are WAY OP, the new empire guys are super hard to get or cost money? Plus the one or two empire that get released get way fewer abilities than the massive amount abilities EACH rebel gets plus they out number them more than two to one. There are plenty of empire units that haven't been put in game yet. I mean them in this thread:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/99625/where-are-the-scout-troopers#latest
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.
  • Options
    Light side hard 9b is by far the hardest node in the game. That is why they put Shoretrooper there, and that is why they put Baze in 9c, so you can only farm either of them if you can beat 9b. It makes sense in a way, that way being all about making money of course.
  • Options
    I look forward to the release of a character I've actually heard of.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    I'm sorry but 1 year to make a 7* character is not a farm please remedy this, same for the Shoretrooper

Can't please everyone.

He is farmable.

EA must know you can't please everyone, because they're not even trying to please anyone.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    And yet the few Sith or Empire toons can still thrash Rebels.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Pxwer
    100 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Can't please everyone.

He is farmable.

EA must know you can't please everyone, because they're not even trying to please anyone.

Well, that's a good answer
  • Options
    The last rank of his Unique also looks to be a Zeta, because it requires lvl 82, like all the Zetas.
  • Options

They constantly fix bugs

Lol!
  • Options
    If you spend the money to buy their shards or are a whale and field uber geared characters to do the late game content.
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Options
    Which character is it?
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options

They constantly fix bugs

Lol!

They have an entire thread dedicated to bugs they have fixed and are currently working on
  • Options
    tkl wrote: »
    Which character is it?

Pao
  • Options
    This is garbage put baze in a normal farmable spot
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Its an april fools. Look at the abilities and cooldowns. They would never release a new toon that bad
This discussion has been closed.