Game Update 4/3/2017- Comments and questions ***MEGATHREAD**

Replies

• Options
    Quick question, when Dooku counter attack under emperior palpatine's lead, debuffing the enemy doesn't activate palpatine's leader ability. Is this there for the sake of balancing or it's a known bug?
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I couldn't care less for Bodhi, but i appreciate the 500 crystals and 500k, also i hope after the Empire Rise coming, we get some Jedi Rise as well heheh
  • Options
    Kissycat wrote: »
    Don't forget zaul still has daze aoe which neuters bohdi ability as well as wiggs triple shot

Akbar?
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    cna i get inquisitor? doing the same lightsaber move as greivous aoe in the tank would be awesome!
  • Options
    Have you guys forgotten about B2? Hes been here this entire time and hasn't "killed" the Zaul Meta. smh
  • Options
    Plo + Bohdi = death of zMaul
  • Options
    The problem is it's not a guaranteed evasion down on basic, as the attack can still Miss before applying evasion down

Secondly for his special, whilst it's unable to be evaded which is great, it's only on one toon and has a cooldown. If it was AoE evasion down that can't be resisted it'll be better

But right now Zaul with SiA will still stupidly outspends everyone and wreck as usual
  • Options

How is it that a bunch of ordinary people who have to hide from the Sith/Empire are the most powerful faction in the game time and time again????

I know! It's almost like these nobody's won the fictional war aaarrrrgh!
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Woodroward wrote: »
    Bodhi looks to be a direct counter to Zaul's leader ability for rebels.

Evasion down on two attacks, tm removal, both regular and AoE, and tm gain for allies.

Nah, Nihilus will increase his cooldown, and by the time he can use his special or basic, it will only be on toons who aren't currently stealthed.

Sith will still be able to let loose before anyone can move.

It would have to be full Rogue One with Cassian, Jyn, and Chaze to be remotely viable.

Of course it'll be full R1, where else would you use him?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • JohnnySteelAlpha
    2794 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    IvoB1987 wrote: »
    Am I the only one that thinks that Bodhi really isn't that good

Yeah he looks just ok to me - the main skill there is the TM push / removal. He has just decent speed though so it's not like he can get out in front of everyone. The evasion stuff is not too exciting - it can still be evaded on his basic and even with the unavoidable evasion down on his special, toons with evasion down still evade. Evasion down is one of the weaker debuffs there is in the game. He's a solid addition if you can find great use for the Intercept Communications skill in a battle. Who do you pull from R1 team though? Maybe K2SO? Not sure.

Regardless of his skill or not, this is a CCG and it's really cool to get a character for free AND with all the extra goodies. The Omega was money for me and needed greatly at that time. Crystals made for like a double arena payout!

Great job here CG. All the feels....
  • Options
    Mullato wrote: »
    Risz wrote: »
    Don't worry, the Empire will Rise, soon enough ...

How many times the empire gone rise?

Ain't no ceilings in space
    giphy.gif

One of my fav GIFs of all time! :) Thanks!
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Equal mods and gear, I don't see him being a massive game changer. While he has unavoidable evasion down, Bodhi can only target one sith at a time on a 4 turn cooldown. Zavage has a good chance of soaking evasion down. It is manageable since he will gain turn meter, HoTs and dispels himself on crits.

His potency is also terrible at 17%. Evasion down may be unavoidable but it can still be resisted. Jyn lead can offset this but then you'd need to choose who to replace from R1.

Bodhi isn't that fast either so it is unlikely he will move before a Zaul team so is subject to the same cooldown increase delay that DN will bring initially.

He takes up a slot that will do close to no damage, so you'd have to consider whether the offense and defense bonuses for allies is worth that slot.

He could potentially be decent in a phoenix team but you'd have to see which phoenix unique is worth giving up.

• Options
    He does have a zeta lol
  • Options
    Josh_K wrote: »
    Equal mods and gear, I don't see him being a massive game changer. While he has unavoidable evasion down, Bodhi can only target one sith at a time on a 4 turn cooldown. Zavage has a good chance of soaking evasion down. It is manageable since he will gain turn meter, HoTs and dispels himself on crits.

Bodhi isn't that fast either so it is unlikely he will move before a Zaul team so is subject to the same cooldown increase delay that DN will bring initially.

He takes up a slot that will do close to no damage, so you'd have to consider whether the offense and defense bonuses for allies is worth that slot.

He could potentially be decent in a phoenix team but you'd have to see which phoenix unique is worth giving up.

I made some very similar comments in the update thread - couldn't agree with this more.

I'd also add that even with evasion down, toons can still evade - it's not "can't evade" just evasion down. One of the weaker debuffs in the game.
  • Options
    I like that they added him. Was my favorite characted from R1.
  • Options
    What in his kit prevents him from being dazed, stunned, drained before he moves?

His base speed of 132?

Lol
  • Options
    Ok I know EA just released Bodhi Rook, but it also said we can get more shards from GW store!
    Now why is he not showing up in GW Store!?
    I have reset app multiple times and even went to App Store to see if there was an update to download!
    Why is Bodhi Rook not in GW store like it states that he is there?
  • Options
    Did your GW shop reset yet?
  • Options
    Until there is a accuracy lead, a lead that starts his team with TenUp, or a faster toon then Sith Assassin to start, Zaul will be the arena team or choice with Rex the counter lead
  • Options
    Refresh GW store
  • Sunod10
    211 posts Member
    Options
    You have to wait for refresh. Just bought 5 shards. Please close this
  • Options
    They pretty much know he sucks, and that's why he was released directly to the GW shipments.

Free items and another character to farm from GW is a positive. There's certainly nothing negative about this. But this character is also irrelevant for arena and raids.
  • Options
    Although I will say my biggest complaint about these characters that are released that aren't that powerful is that they are still a **** to gear. I would love to see weaker characters be fairly easy to gear. Then if you want to build a team of their faction, you can decide whether to go a quick route and have a weaker team or the long route with gear and have a stronger team.
  • Options
    Imperial threat rises? Phoenix squadron assembled? Admiral thrawn confirmed!
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    It would be one thing if he had a counter... but he doesnt
  • Options
    With Cassian you will get buff immunity and evasion down - allowing you to burn down a Sith.

The offense up should allow him to hit like a truck.
  • Options
    That's all :D
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed. Developers are really generous lately. Thanks for all of the hard work team!
  • Options
    He should have been given a unique that increases ally Rebels accuracy rather than their defense.

That would have made him a real Dodge counter...
  • Options
    Thanks, and for making him farmable in Galactic War straight away <3