Replies

• Blanco23
    44 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Kabitoe10 wrote: »
    I just wish it was an empire toon lol. Thanks though guys

Empires is rising

Empire is suposedly rising from december last year and is still ****. And since then we received 3 empire toons, with only one good but non farmable by f2p players, while rebels received 2 OP (one farmable), 4 good (all farmable) and another 3 meh. Plus another 6 phoenix toons, that are also rebels. But sure, empire is rising.

^^^^^^ this... high five. U R 100% right
    ahh yes, and thank you devs
  • Options
    Who is thrawn? Another rebels character?

He is in the rebels tv show, but before that he was one of the baddest dudes in the empire in the EU. Really great books about him. He's a master tactician. Always a few steps ahead of everyone.
  • Seltgar
    217 posts Member
    Options
    Thrawn is the blue skinned alien grand admiral of the Empire's navy. He was the villian created by Timothy zhan in the trilogy of books that came after return. He has been the big bad for the rebels in season 3. He is super smart, and very resourceful. His red eyes bore into your soul.
  • Options

He is in the rebels tv show, but before that he was one of the baddest dudes in the empire in the EU. Really great books about him. He's a master tactician. Always a few steps ahead of everyone.

The European Union?
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    even haters of the TV show who have never seen it like him
  • GA_Phoenix
    368 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    The Chiss Thrawn ist the most famous legends grand admiral created by Timothy Zahn. He was the antagonist in one of the best written EU trilogies . He recently has made his way into the canon. Thanks to Rebels. :)
  • Options
    Woodroward wrote: »
    People mockingly refer to this as Star Wars: Galaxy of Rebels.

I chuckle that they think this is mockery. Who are the heroes of the Star Wars universe? The Rebels. That makes Rebel and Hero synonyms. So saying Star Wars Galaxy of Rebels is literally the same thing as saying Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. It's not mocking, it's true.

Rebels really should be the easiest team to run. Sith? There's never supposed to be more than 2 at a time, yet people have teams of 5 now. Empire? Besides Vader and the Emperor himself what did we see from the Empire in the movies? A bunch of incompetent people with poor aim. They really should be the weakest faction in the game unless you could bring twice as many characters.

People complain about balance, so they balance. Then other people complain about flavor, and that adjustment must be made. Both are valid concerns. Expect Rebels to always be the top faction in this game overall.

There is a difference between easy to play and unbeatable. If you think that now rebels are just easy to play, I dare you to say a f2p counter to a AA or Lando leader, Bodhi, Han, Biggs team between levels 20-60 and a Wiggs Han Bodhi + one of Chirrut or Lando team between levels 60-80.
  • Options

The European Union?

Extended universe... or legends or whatever you call it these days
  • Options
    Mullato wrote: »
    Risz wrote: »
    Don't worry, the Empire will Rise, soon enough ...

How many times the empire gone rise?

Ain't no ceilings in space
    giphy.gif

Hahah I love this guy
  • Options
    Glad I'm not the only one that thought that. So, rebel meta coming soon???

Frickin A man...so sick of rebels. I think the devs do it on purpose.

How is it that a bunch of ordinary people who have to hide from the Sith/Empire are the most powerful faction in the game time and time again???

I mean, are they this unimaginative that everything to counter another faction is given to them?

Simple: they had to add rebels to promote Rogue One and now to promote the series Rebels.

• DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options

I chuckle that they think this is mockery. Who are the heroes of the Star Wars universe? The Rebels. That makes Rebel and Hero synonyms. So saying Star Wars Galaxy of Rebels is literally the same thing as saying Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. It's not mocking, it's true.

Rebels really should be the easiest team to run. Sith? There's never supposed to be more than 2 at a time, yet people have teams of 5 now. Empire? Besides Vader and the Emperor himself what did we see from the Empire in the movies? A bunch of incompetent people with poor aim. They really should be the weakest faction in the game unless you could bring twice as many characters.

People complain about balance, so they balance. Then other people complain about flavor, and that adjustment must be made. Both are valid concerns. Expect Rebels to always be the top faction in this game overall.

There is a difference between easy to play and unbeatable. If you think that now rebels are just easy to play, I dare you to say a f2p counter to a AA or Lando leader, Bodhi, Han, Biggs team between levels 20-60 and a Wiggs Han Bodhi + one of Chirrut or Lando team between levels 60-80.

Palpatine (L), TFP, Boba, Vader, RG is what I use. TFP and Boba put ability block on STH and/or Bodhi, Palp stuns/shocks Biggs to prevent tm gain, TFP probably has enough tm to go again, Vader uses force crush, wipes someone out with culling blade, then puts ability block on Lando/STH/Bodhi, and so on and so forth.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    DieInFire wrote: »
    Mullato wrote: »
    Risz wrote: »
    Don't worry, the Empire will Rise, soon enough ...

How many times the empire gone rise?

Ain't no ceilings in space
    giphy.gif

Hahah I love this guy

I think its a she, but im not 100% sure :D
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »

Palpatine (L), TFP, Boba, Vader, RG is what I use. TFP and Boba put ability block on STH and/or Bodhi, Palp stuns/shocks Biggs to prevent tm gain, TFP probably has enough tm to go again, Vader uses force crush, wipes someone out with culling blade, then puts ability block on Lando/STH/Bodhi, and so on and so forth.

TFP only puts ability block after his omega at level 78, until then he is useless. Also as soon as he uses his aoe one either him or EP are killed by Biggs. IF your Boba is faster than Bodhi and Han (if AA or Lando are the leader chances are he isn't) than you must hope that both or them are blocked. Even then ability block lasts only for a turn, and either AA or Chirrut can cleanse and heal. As soon as Bodhi or Han get to use thei special the fight is over. I bet you that your counter team would lose more than 75 % of fights.
  • Striker
    198 posts Member
    Options
    Phoenix squadron "collected" but still has no zeta =))
  • Any
    428 posts Member
    Options
    If it is Thrawn, many people may not know him, lol

Prefer Jango Fett or Darth Jar Jar.
  • Options
    Any wrote: »

Thrawn exists as opposed to darth jar jar - annd when it comes to jango... We got boba... Pretty much the same, no?
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    And for free crystals too!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Empires is rising

Empire is suposedly rising from december last year and is still ****. And since then we received 3 empire toons, with only one good but non farmable by f2p players, while rebels received 2 OP (one farmable), 4 good (all farmable) and another 3 meh. Plus another 6 phoenix toons, that are also rebels. But sure, empire is rising.

man, couldn't respond on one of the thousands of complaint threads?
    OT: the free and instantly farmable character caught me of guard, much apriciated. In all fairness, i'm probably most happy with the 500 crystals though ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Any wrote: »

Thrawn exists as opposed to darth jar jar - annd when it comes to jango... We got boba... Pretty much the same, no?

No.. The difference us that jango has more skill, is better in close combat and shots faster cuz of dual blasters. Also he was way cooler in the kovies.. Boba instead just gets eaten by sand :D
  • Options
    I'd love to see Thrawn in the game, but this is almost certainly the event they've already mentioned that uses the Phoenix characters and has their ship blueprints as the reward.
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

Empires is rising

man, couldn't respond on one of the thousands of complaint threads?
    OT: the free and instantly farmable character caught me of guard, much apriciated. In all fairness, i'm probably most happy with the 500 crystals though ;)

Was I wrong?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Parableman wrote: »
    I'd love to see Thrawn in the game, but this is almost certainly the event they've already mentioned that uses the Phoenix characters and has their ship blueprints as the reward.

because we would be battling empire in that event?
    Could be, but my money is on an empire character, wich will probably be thrawn.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Tuskans
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    Thrwan would be great. Though I never watch rebels, Timothy Zan's books are epic.
  • Options
    Gamorreans coming

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Options
    Anyone who doesn't know who is I recommend you read timothy zahns trilogy and read up about it. Legit probably top 3 Star Wars villains for me
  • Options
    Agreed thanks so much!
  • Options
    Maybe Anakin Skywalker.
    When he turned to the dark side.
    In the period of order 66.

Would be the rise, the empire. Anakin Skywalker as Sith would be cool. :)
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Maybe Anakin Skywalker.
    When he turned to the dark side.
    In the period of order 66.

Would be the rise, the empire. Anakin Skywalker as Sith would be cool. :)
    He was a Sith without Vader's mask for pretty much one day. In this time he beat his wife, killed some kids and was beaten by his master. Not his most glorious era :)
  • Options
    Or could be the infamous Death Star raid we've heard loads of rumors about