Game Update 4/3/2017- Comments and questions ***MEGATHREAD**

Replies

• Options
    +1
    Travelling through Hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy!
  • Options
    Also he was way cooler in the kovies..
    Kovies .... shmovies
  • ImperatorBasti
    136 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    rawman wrote: »
    Maybe Anakin Skywalker.
    When he turned to the dark side.
    In the period of order 66.

Would be the rise, the empire. Anakin Skywalker as Sith would be cool. :)
    He was a Sith without Vader's mask for pretty much one day. In this time he beat his wife, killed some kids and was beaten by his master. Not his most glorious era :)

That would be an idea. But I do not believe in a Deathstar Raid.
    It would not be possible. There are not enough ships.
  • Options
    I hope thrawn and not the inquisitors
  • Grip
    4 posts Member
    Options
    Empire is rising? Grand Admiral Thrawn confirmed ^^
  • Options

Oh no...you just ruined my Thrawn buzz...if its the Inquisitors with there helicopter lightsabers and not Thrawn I may cry!
  • Melvil
    242 posts Member
    Options

Oh no...you just ruined my Thrawn buzz...if its the Inquisitors with there helicopter lightsabers and not Thrawn I may cry!

May be both - Just like Nihilus and sith trooper and assasin....and the inquisitors are not sith so that's not a problem. :) But yeah I do think that it will be Thrawn as well and maybe Kallus/Gov. Pryce if they're still pulling from Rebels. And it wouldn't surprise me at all if Thrawn is based on TM manipulation and Advantage given that he is a "tactical genius".

I also think that the older Empire toons - Veers, Tarkin and the troopers, will get some rework and maybe a zeta on Veers or Tarkin (or both).
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Any wrote: »
    If it is Thrawn, many people may not know him, lol

Prefer Jango Fett or Darth Jar Jar.

Thrawn exists as opposed to darth jar jar - annd when it comes to jango... We got boba... Pretty much the same, no?

No.. The difference us that jango has more skill, is better in close combat and shots faster cuz of dual blasters. Also he was way cooler in the kovies.. Boba instead just gets eaten by sand :D

You forgot "stands around mumbling things to Vader and gets beaten by being bumped by a blind guy." but you pretty much covered it.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Gamorreans coming

thanks bro :)

• Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Mullato wrote: »
    Risz wrote: »
    Don't worry, the Empire will Rise, soon enough ...

How many times the empire gone rise?

Ain't no ceilings in space
    giphy.gif

lmao, Ok you got me.

Also, Pls let Jedi rise soon too ;)
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    rawman wrote: »
    Maybe Anakin Skywalker.
    When he turned to the dark side.
    In the period of order 66.

Would be the rise, the empire. Anakin Skywalker as Sith would be cool. :)
    He was a Sith without Vader's mask for pretty much one day. In this time he beat his wife, killed some kids and was beaten by his master. Not his most glorious era :)

It would not be possible. There are not enough ships.

Remember the lower tiers of Rancor. It would be very possible, just not all the tiers.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Btw, can we also get K2 out of the shard shop for someone else?
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options

Helicopter saber aren't that bad.......
  • Options
    I would like to say thanks for the freebie as well.

Getting a free Toon is already a gift in itself, but the additional gear and small load of credits were like icing on the cake. But the biggest fist pump was getting a pile of crystals.

It was like getting a free exclusive figure from a toy store that you didn't know had a promo.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Narseph
    141 posts Member
    Options
    Melvil wrote: »

May be both - Just like Nihilus and sith trooper and assasin....and the inquisitors are not sith so that's not a problem. :) But yeah I do think that it will be Thrawn as well and maybe Kallus/Gov. Pryce if they're still pulling from Rebels. And it wouldn't surprise me at all if Thrawn is based on TM manipulation and Advantage given that he is a "tactical genius".

I also think that the older Empire toons - Veers, Tarkin and the troopers, will get some rework and maybe a zeta on Veers or Tarkin (or both).

Didnt watch SW Rebels show yet, but I'd really like an explanation about how an inquisitor could not possibly be sith ?
  • Cm3Po
    234 posts Member
    Options

It would not be possible. There are not enough ships.[/quote]

I disagree. There's ways they could introduce the ship raid with what we're working with. Most people should have a good 8-10 ships if they were thinking about the future and not zeta's. They could have tier 1-7 on the ship raid.
  • Options
    thanks for the 500 crystals.
    **** about bodhi XD
  • Options
    wow it actually stops from writing I D G A F. nice
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Woodroward wrote: »
    People mockingly refer to this as Star Wars: Galaxy of Rebels.

I chuckle that they think this is mockery. Who are the heroes of the Star Wars universe? The Rebels. That makes Rebel and Hero synonyms. So saying Star Wars Galaxy of Rebels is literally the same thing as saying Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. It's not mocking, it's true.

Rebels really should be the easiest team to run. Sith? There's never supposed to be more than 2 at a time, yet people have teams of 5 now. Empire? Besides Vader and the Emperor himself what did we see from the Empire in the movies? A bunch of incompetent people with poor aim. They really should be the weakest faction in the game unless you could bring twice as many characters.

People complain about balance, so they balance. Then other people complain about flavor, and that adjustment must be made. Both are valid concerns. Expect Rebels to always be the top faction in this game overall.

There is a difference between easy to play and unbeatable. If you think that now rebels are just easy to play, I dare you to say a f2p counter to a AA or Lando leader, Bodhi, Han, Biggs team between levels 20-60 and a Wiggs Han Bodhi + one of Chirrut or Lando team between levels 60-80.

I'm level 82 and have been DESTROYING Rebel teams with my droids for 40 levels. I would look for wiggandoba teams to pick on. (not that they were hard to find) Bodhi doesn't make rebels any better against droids. He's totally designed as a Zaul counter. Won't be all that useful until near end game.

That being said, I fail to see your point.

As I just stated Rebels are the HEROES of this universe expect them to always be the top faction in this game.

• Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    Bug fixes need to be a higher priority. 2-3 bug fixes per update is not good enough. Especially when newly released characters/abilities create more bugs than what was fixed. Did we really fix a spelling mistake and consider that a bug fix? People have been complaining for months about IG88's healing immunity and Savages overpower. Oh how about the broken daily ticket counter that has been driving guild leaders crazy for a year now?

Thanks for the crystals though.
  • theHejiN
    659 posts Member
    Options
    Gabriel710 wrote: »
    First I want to give props to the devs in designing SO only to use his special when needed and not wasting it every time it becomes available. Unfortunately the ai has absolutely no idea when it's actually needed. For those who don't know, on defense SO only uses his ability Overpower when enemies are at or below 25% health instead of the intended 50%. While it doesn't sound like a huge difference it quite often turns out to be the deciding factor in winning or losing on defense. I know very little in regards to game design but unlike the Teebo bug which had conflicting abilities this seems like a very simple fix.

Who is SO?
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    theHejiN wrote: »
    Gabriel710 wrote: »
    First I want to give props to the devs in designing SO only to use his special when needed and not wasting it every time it becomes available. Unfortunately the ai has absolutely no idea when it's actually needed. For those who don't know, on defense SO only uses his ability Overpower when enemies are at or below 25% health instead of the intended 50%. While it doesn't sound like a huge difference it quite often turns out to be the deciding factor in winning or losing on defense. I know very little in regards to game design but unlike the Teebo bug which had conflicting abilities this seems like a very simple fix.

Who is SO?

Savage Oppress. Took me a minute to figure that one out too.

• Options
    The simple solution to the Rebels dilemma (if you want to call it that) is to isolate the factions... Original Trilogy, Phoenix Squadron, Rogue One Squadron. Remove the Rebels tag altogether and have subsets.
  • Options
    *BUG*lost my squad arena daily quest after this update. Only on my secondary account where I should still get the 3 tries quest. My main account still got 2 tries for the quest. *BUG*
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    *BUG*lost my squad arena daily quest after this update. Only on my secondary account where I should still get the 3 tries quest. My main account still got 2 tries for the quest. *BUG*

Huh. I was under the impression that bug had been around ever since the QoL update.

• Options
    4DdbFrW.gif
    Btw love the updates keep em coming
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    Options
    Imperial threat=3 helicopters
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Striker
    198 posts Member
    Options
    Bt_7274 wrote: »
    Imperial threat=3 helicopters

with "sith" tag also please
  • Options
    Can anybody tell me the best way to maximize characters power. Should I get my characters as high as I can before promoting them or should I promote them and then work on the other areas?
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    BrianR18 wrote: »
    Can anybody tell me the best way to maximize characters power. Should I get my characters as high as I can before promoting them or should I promote them and then work on the other areas?

I find it best to focus on all areas at the same time.