Please Buff Phoenix Squad

124Next

Replies

• Options
    If only there was a way to test the entire team maxed out to see if you would like them...
  • Options
    @TronTheKhan

You're an ugly stain on a nice shirt that's name brand is BHGepidemic. I always thought they were a pretty cool guild. But you...I've seen the comments you've made in multiple threads and I'm actually quite surprised that they would invite such a classless forum troll into their guild.

To each their own I guess..I mean if they invited you..they must have more classless people also invited.

#respectgone

@HeresTheTruth
    A hateful, scared little troll calling someone classless, now that's funny. You are quite literally the Pat Robertson of the SWGoH forums.

#dontwantyourrespect
    #dontneedyourrespect

I call it as I see it homie. Don't be mad just accept it.

Question..? Did they call you ugly as a kid?

All good brah. I ignore worthless rhetoric from tool bags such as yourself (;

#iaintyourhomie
    #donteventripdawg

You ignore me by responding to me?

#Logic???

I ignore the stuff "you think" angers me.

#getyour****together

Yet he still feels compelled to respond lol.

That's right dawg
    Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • Options
    Oh we got a cat fight up in here!!

#hashtags4days
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Phoenix squad are smugglers, right? I bet they will dominate fleet. And the gear and shards and zetas will flow. It is all connected. You just have to spend another 400.00 to upgrade the ships. Haha, and u thought u were done spending. Wake up, kids. It doesnt end. To make your investment give any return, u just need to spend a little more here, a little more there. Ad infinitum.
  • HeresTheTruth
    480 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! SW: Rebels=Trash!!!!! Just like I called it!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!

Sorry that you dropped so much cash on it dude. That does suck. They probably won't get a buff to be honest.
    DelCastles wrote: »
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! SW: Rebels=Trash!!!!! Just like I called it!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!

Thanks clown.

You're the one that is out the cash and has a garbage team. And crying that they need a buff! So who's the clown now?

The Schadenfreude you get at the disparity of others amazes me. Talk about failed parent syndrome 101 here.
    The OP was only asking a simple question and you have the nerve to laugh at him and call "him" the clown?
    You are the worst of the worst in human beings. A pathetic **** scrub that wouldn't even be able to play this game if not for the people like the OP who spends money. There are trolls, insults then there are people like you..parents not around, raised by the T.V., brain dead, probably doesn't even pull his own load in HAAT and relies on your guild to get what you have.

Your squad I've seen in GWs..node 10. Weak..real weak. Ima video that and put it on YouTube for a laugh, and I'm gonna use a chump team to beat it just to show you how to really delight on the misfortune of others.
    I'm surprise BHG even allowed such an insensitive little prickk like yourself into their guild.

• Options

Sorry that you dropped so much cash on it dude. That does suck. They probably won't get a buff to be honest.

Thanks clown.

You're the one that is out the cash and has a garbage team. And crying that they need a buff! So who's the clown now?

The Schadenfreude you get at the disparity of others amazes me. Talk about failed parent syndrome 101 here.
    The OP was only asking a simple question and you have the nerve to laugh at him and call "him" the clown?
    You are the worst of the worst in human beings. A pathetic **** scrub that wouldn't even be able to play this game if not for the people like the OP who spends money. There are trolls, insults then there are people like you..parents not around, raised by the T.V., brain dead, probably doesn't even pull his own load in HAAT and relies on your guild to get what you have.

Your squad I've seen in GWs..node 10. Weak..real weak. Ima video that and put it on YouTube for a laugh, and I'm gonna use a chump team to beat it just to show you how to really delight on the misfortune of others.
    I'm surprise BHG even allowed such an insensitive little prickk like yourself into their guild.

Dude if you put a cape on you'd be Super Mad! Settle down Freud, getting all hyped. Listen, you ain't getting in no ones head with your half-a$$ed-lame psychoanalysis so just knock it off and try to stop acting like a child.

• Options

Thanks clown.

Dude if you put a cape on you'd be Super Mad! Settle down Freud, getting all hyped. Listen, you ain't getting in no ones head with your half-a$$ed-lame psychoanalysis so just knock it off and try to stop acting like a child.

Dont be mad cause I spoke some truth there..brah. Learn to take some constructive criticism. The OP spent some money and wasn't happy with the result so you decided to laugh about it and call him a clown. Let's face it..we all kids here playing a game..but the real question is who is biggest kid? Or better yet..the saddest?

You just mad i took what you said and shined a flashlight on it.
  • Options

Thanks clown.

Dont be mad cause I spoke some truth there..brah. Learn to take some constructive criticism. The OP spent some money and wasn't happy with the result so you decided to laugh about it and call him a clown. Let's face it..we all kids here playing a game..but the real question is who is biggest kid? Or better yet..the saddest?

Who taught you how to insult, your husband?
    I ain't your brah, bruh.

• Options
    Take your little argument to PM and get out of this thread. No one here cares about it.
  • Options

Thanks clown.

I ain't your brah, bruh.

Yeah you mad.
  • Options

Thanks clown.

I ain't your brah, bruh.

Yeah you mad.

Nah but you're trash.

• Options

Thanks clown.

I ain't your brah, bruh.

Yeah you mad.

Nah but you're trash.

So....you have the mailmans eyes.
  • Options
    Popcorn please.
  • Options
    How has General Unpleasantness not gotten this closed yet?
  • Any
    428 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    They have great ship, at least you can use them there.

For new shard, Phoenix is very OP as their synergy.

But for level 85 player, Maul kill them all cause of daze and no cleanser, DEV should release Phoenix before Maul, then they will make a lot of money, lol

I think you should mix them with other faction may be new META?

If I were DEV, I will let they have Zeta or rework ASAP.
  • Options

Speaking of general unpleansantness..started with your first post insulting the OP back on page one.
    You started this whole thing...too late to start crying about it now.
  • Options
    You're the little ***** that brought it over here and who is now harassing me via PM.

Speaking of general unpleansantness..started with your first post insulting the OP back on page one.

• Options
    You're the little ***** that brought it over here and who is now harassing me via PM.

Im not harrasing you via pm. Im trying to make amends and you keep throwing insults over the forums.

• Options
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Luckily for you their ships do in fact look very strong.

This. Thier ships are VERY cool and are great in fleet arena.
  • Options

Im not harrasing you via pm. Im trying to make amends and you keep throwing insults over the forums.

If that were true then we wouldn't still be on here would we?

#logic
  • Options
    Yes I think they have great ships, won't help you on the higher level challenges without more stars, but I think the aoe attack is pretty killer.
  • Options

If that were true then we wouldn't still be on here would we?

#logic

Why you keep sending me pms? Sorry but im just not that into you.
  • Options
    What would be a good squad line up for Phoenix? I have both ships at 6* and all toons at 6* except for chopper and Sabine they are 7* all G11... a little help pls
  • Dark_Light
    499 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    The ships seem to have great synergy with each other. Would've interest to read what the best combination the OP has come up with for them.
  • Options
    I've tried different lineups and with ships and capital ship but so far haven't been successful, very disappointed for now.
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Options

Thanks clown.

The person who is acting like a ****