Game Update 4/11/2017 Comments and Questions ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Looking forward to many daily "make Gar Saxon wear his iconic helmet" threads. :)

It was already closed.

It'd be dope if his animation at the beginning of the battle is to put his helmet on. That would drive the clone players crazy
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    RJ__Brando wrote: »
    Shout out to @CG_Kozispoon and @RJ__Brando and the rest of the team for looking tnto the energy refresh thing so quickly! Y'all rock!

Aww shucks, can't take any credit! @CG_Kozispoon is who's doing all the legwork

t9a1ab82jibq.gif
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options

The timing of this event is kinda fitting. It did recently occur to me that Mandalorians would make a good addition to the roster of Galaxy of Heroes. Admittedly I've have a lot of ideas for characters and could easily provide a somewhat overwhelming list of suggestions but this was one faction that stood out to me.

So far we've got Sabine Wren and Boba Fett. Gar Saxon would provide one additional Mandalorian for the roster. Then we'd just need two more and there's a few good ones from both legends and canon: Ursa Wren, Canderous Ordo, Fenn Rau, and any of the various mandalores that have appeared.
  • Kozispoon
    Options
    Hiya!
    Legwork complete. There did indeed seem to be an issue with energy refreshes hiccuping and going from 50-100, so our team is working on a hotfix now to rectify the issue and ensure the missing extra 50 energy crystal refresh is put back in. Apologies for the inconvenience folks!
  • Options
    Great thread BentWookie, but I didn't see anything about the increase in the arena refreshes cost. Any particular reason for adding that to the game?
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    Hiya!
    Legwork complete. There did indeed seem to be an issue with energy refreshes hiccuping and going from 50-100, so our team is working on a hotfix now to rectify the issue and ensure the missing extra 50 energy crystal refresh is put back in. Apologies for the inconvenience folks!

Awesome. It would be nice if people didn't go for the pitchforks right off the bat.

• Melvil
    242 posts Member
    Options
    JynErso42 wrote: »
    The timing of this event is kinda fitting. It did recently occur to me that Mandalorians would make a good addition to the roster of Galaxy of Heroes. Admittedly I've have a lot of ideas for characters and could easily provide a somewhat overwhelming list of suggestions but this was one faction that stood out to me.

So far we've got Sabine Wren and Boba Fett. Gar Saxon would provide one additional Mandalorian for the roster. Then we'd just need two more and there's a few good ones from both legends and canon: Ursa Wren, Canderous Ordo, Fenn Rau, and any of the various mandalores that have appeared.

You have some in TCW - Satine, Pre Vizsla (along with generic - Deathwatch trooper maybe), Bo Katan and from Rebels now you have Sabine's mother and brother and the first tease we got for Season 4 of Rebels was a bunch of mandalorian helmets lying on the ground so it suggests that there are more to come.
  • slamaMC
    139 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon I believe TIE advanced is not in shard shop, refreshed twice and know many others who can confirm.
  • Options
    What factions/tags should R2D2 have? Obviously rebel and droid, but how about resistance?

Republic, rebel, resistance, droid.
  • Kozispoon
    Options
    slamaMC wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon I believe TIE advanced is not in shard shop, refreshed twice and know many others who can confirm.

It is there. It took me more than two refreshes to see it pop up. It's just one elusive Ship!
  • Options

Hi! Its in my shard shop!

• Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    @slamaMC it's there I got it, but it's probably as rare as Vader
    It's 2 shards for 300 shard currency like Vader
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Melvil wrote: »
    JynErso42 wrote: »

You have some in TCW - Satine, Pre Vizsla (along with generic - Deathwatch trooper maybe), Bo Katan and from Rebels now you have Sabine's mother and brother and the first tease we got for Season 4 of Rebels was a bunch of mandalorian helmets lying on the ground so it suggests that there are more to come.

Don't forget the best of them all, Jango Fett.
  • Options
    I know it's a pretty small thing compared to pretty much everything else in this patch, but thank you SO MUCH for putting TIE Advanced shards in the shard shop. I've been stuck at 79/80 to unlock for months now, and it feels great to finally be able to put him in my team.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon is the best Admin ever? This guy is awesome.

Now, can anyone confirm which slot does TIE Advanced appear in Fleet shipments?
  • Options

Does it show up randomly or is it a full line like DT?

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Forceurmom wrote: »

Does it show up randomly or is it a full line like DT?

If kozi is talking about multiple refreshes it must just be in the rotation
  • Options
    Veritasum wrote: »
    cantina double drops apply for mod challenges as well?

This been answered?
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Only thing I'm not happy about is that TIE Reaper and Kylo's CS is put into Fleet megapack, I've bought one of those when ships was introduced and with my roster I will never buy another, as it's a crystals to shardshop currency for early players and spenders
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    DarthxMaul wrote: »
    What factions/tags should R2D2 have? Obviously rebel and droid, but how about resistance?

I'd love him to have all theses. He doesn't really change over the years like other characters

• Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    DarthxMaul wrote: »

I'd love him to have all theses. He doesn't really change over the years like other characters
    The republic R2 can fly
  • Options
    Hiya!

Hot fix is out.. Thanks everyone!
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    I've been watching the fleet shop for 5 MINUTES! and TIE Advanced has not shown up even ONCE! Is this some kind of joke?!
  • Options
    Ztyle wrote: »
    @slamaMC it's there I got it, but it's probably as rare as Vader
    It's 2 shards for 300 shard currency like Vader

@Ztyle -- Can you post a screenshot?
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    @Indominable_J
    Here you go
    wYRLJ32.jpg
  • Bon_El
    435 posts Member
    Options
    Sounds like some fun stuff except for the Phoenix Squadron. The % of people gearing up all those toons has to be low. CG_Kozispoon it's awesome that your engaged with the player base on this forum and that you responded so quickly to the 50 crystal refresh!! -Thank You
    I still have a burning question... can we get a hint on new zeta's for existing characters?
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/102203/new-zeta-abilities#latest
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon @BentWookiee
    Thanks for this update guys but clarity is needed on the Tie Advanced shards. The way you've announced this makes it seem like the TIE Advanced Shards are regularly in the lineup daily like DK and DT Shards. You should clarify it's added to the random rotation so people don't waste refreshes trying to make the 5/10/30 shard line appear. Wasted 200 crystals looking for it and kinda miffed.
  • Options
    i think if we get gar saxon who was in a few episodes we should get the grand inquisitor or grand admiral thrawn
  • Options
    Ztyle wrote: »
    @Indominable_J
    Here you go

@Ztyle As much as that isn't what I wanted to see, thanks for the screenshot! Now I don't have to worry about trying to farm it out of shard shop to get a jump on fleet.
  • Options
    Great content. You guys need to put a Zeta on Phoenix characters because people are very angry for spending their money on a weak team.
This discussion has been closed.