Game Update 4/11/2017 Comments and Questions ***MEGATHREAD***

1234568Next

Replies

518 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Thanks Brad, considering the way you said it, I guess it still not operative ! :)
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Just throwing my 2 cents about where Kylo arena ship and the Tie Reaper were put. It's ridiculous that they are in the mega pack only. I would get a few of the single data packs for ships if they were in there but alas they are not. They are in arguably the worst packs out there. I don't want toon shards. I want ship shards only.

Oh and simple bug fixes still not being fixed are a massive disappointment.
    Post edited by Mr_Sausage on
  • Options
    Pyrimis wrote: »
    They have to do a server reset to activate double drops, so there's no way some accidentally got double drops and then got it revoked

Let me begin with this: Regardless of any issues I like all in this forum enjoy the game. Greatly or, none of us would be in the forum. The obvious point made. You've missed the intent of of my observation. The intent is to say "Don't offer if you won't follow through!!!" I'm not sure about you "mister millennial" but, when real MEN say something they do it, if they fail they make up for their mistake with apology and, action. Finding an apology in ONLY a forum, followed by no action, is not acceptable. I may and, do understand that in such complex program "there will be issues" anyone who can code knows that. However, "like many of us" I've invested a lot of time and money on this game. It would NOT hurt EA and it's affiliates to occasionally take action for an unintended issues that upsets it's consumers. It would not hurt EA and it's affiliates to post an explanation as to why a announcement did not come to fruition in the email on the actual game. Tell in the last two weeks how many events have just disappear? I am not angry by any means but, I am very dissatisfied and, disappointed. And, guess what I will still play and, even enjoy the game. Greatly even. But, I do thak you for your point.
  • Options
    Pyrimis wrote: »
    They have to do a server reset to activate double drops, so there's no way some accidentally got double drops and then got it revoked

Let me begin with this: Regardless of any issues I like all in this forum enjoy the game. Greatly or, none of us would be in the forum. The obvious point made. You've missed the intent of of my observation. The intent is to say "Don't offer if you won't follow through!!!" I'm not sure about you "mister millennial" but, when real MEN say something they do it, if they fail they make up for their mistake with apology and, action. Finding an apology in ONLY a forum, followed by no action, is not acceptable. I may and, do understand that in such complex program "there will be issues" anyone who can code knows that. However, "like many of us" I've invested a lot of time and money on this game. It would NOT hurt EA and it's affiliates to occasionally take action for an unintended issues that upsets it's consumers. It would not hurt EA and it's affiliates to post an explanation as to why a announcement did not come to fruition in the email on the actual game. Tell in the last two weeks how many events have just disappear? I am not angry by any means but, I am very dissatisfied and, disappointed. And, guess what I will still play and, even enjoy the game. Greatly even. But, I do thak you for your point.

The explanation was most likely that they were trying to lower the drop rate while simultaneously releasing double drops. Too many changes at once. Double drops has been done successfully several times.

All the errors like charging players 2X for crystal purchases, increasing the energy refresh cost. The power level changes to toons u already have, there was a ton of new stuff in this update and all those stealth changes likely got in the way of the event.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    edited April 2017
    Options
    UPDATE (3:23PM PST)- Rejoice! The Rise Together Event along with the associated Packs and Bundles will be returning to the game!
    • Rise Together Pack - Ghost
    • Rise Together Pack - Phantom II
    • Rise Together Bundle - Ghost
    • Rise Together Bundle- Phantom II
    In addition, Double Drops in Cantina Battles have been extended an extra day. As always, we appreciate the community's patience during this temporary outage, so please be sure to go to your inboxes for an extra thank you. I'll return with an update to <<THIS THREAD>> when the push for this Update is officially live. Cheers!
    tumblr_ntd6pf5l4O1rhgp0zo1_500.gif
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    I am severely disappointed in "stand together" and it's daily rewards. I thought this was a joke when it happened to the chopper one. 1k credits? Really? Not worth the time to click. I don't expect endless riches, but seriously.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    I am severely disappointed in "stand together" and it's daily rewards. I thought this was a joke when it happened to the chopper one. 1k credits? Really? Not worth the time to click. I don't expect endless riches, but seriously.
    Clearly you didn't read the mod's description and missed the point
  • DevTore
    174 posts Member
    Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Clearly you didn't read the mod's description and missed the point

+1 for the need to read...
    "No Hassle" guild, for those who want star wars, not drama wars!
  • Options
    So, no MUCH NEEDED nerf to the awful Chaze teams everyone is getting faceraped by? "But they're farmable now" people will cry! Guess what, that makes it worse, not better... it just saturated the shard with tons of inexplicably overpowered bit characters (that were only given so much power to appease bandwagon/new/**** Star Wars fans and entice them to purchase the only characters they recognized).

I guess maybe the DEVS and I saw different versions of Star Wars, in the version they saw Baze & Chirrut walked through an entire battlefield of Sith & Empire troops just mowing everything down.
  • zhtd17
    948 posts Member
    Options
    So, no MUCH NEEDED nerf to the awful Chaze teams everyone is getting faceraped by? "But they're farmable now" people will cry! Guess what, that makes it worse, not better... it just saturated the shard with tons of inexplicably overpowered bit characters (that were only given so much power to appease bandwagon/new/**** Star Wars fans and entice them to purchase the only characters they recognized).

I guess maybe the DEVS and I saw different versions of Star Wars, in the version they saw Baze & Chirrut walked through an entire battlefield of Sith & Empire troops just mowing everything down.

+1

• Options
    Am I the only one who hasnt had the Advanced Tie from Vader at the Fleet Shipment?
  • Options
    I finally got my first one last night. Was beginning to wonder myself.
  • Options
    I just wish when you complete galactic war and claim your prize it would ask you whether you wanted to restart. I have forgot to press it a few times, realizing later I have wasted another day of it it.
  • Options
    JalenVane wrote: »
    Am I the only one who hasnt had the Advanced Tie from Vader at the Fleet Shipment?

No, I haven't either, was excited to be able to level it too
  • Patrixon
    40 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Merklynn wrote: »

No, I haven't either, was excited to be able to level it too

I have seen him, one time only in fleet store
  • Options
    Petite question à quand la fin du double drop ?
  • Options
    A quand la fin du double drop
  • Options
    Anybody else running into a Squad Arena Bug? I am running into a situation where my Baze, and now my Emp Palp specials are starting on cool down. Not everytime but frustrating enough. On an Android Tablet, and just Zeta'd Darth amaul, if that helps.
  • Options
    FryGuy_33 wrote: »
    Anybody else running into a Squad Arena Bug? I am running into a situation where my Baze, and now my Emp Palp specials are starting on cool down. Not everytime but frustrating enough. On an Android Tablet, and just Zeta'd Darth amaul, if that helps.

The enemy Darth Nihilus stole your cooldown. Death Trooper can do it too.
  • Options
    When does the double drop officially end? Date and time?
  • Options
    When does the double drop officially end? Date and time?

I would guess it ends at the same time that Rise Together ends, 1d 18h + from now.

• Options
    The Advanced Tie x1 drops are the worse...I've only seen one in the past few days and I have been going on every time it refreshes...I'm losing interest with this game...
  • Risz
    134 posts Member
    Options
    No info on the Empire faction pass already ?
  • Options
    Enough characters. Add something that let's me actually level up the characters i have just a tad faster gear wise.
  • Options
    Pit raids, up grade, up date, make pit raids great again.. ad a phase to phase 1, boss pluss random jaba palace characters and bounty hunters. 5 phase pit raid, 57,000 raid tickets. Come on devS!
  • Options
    Put your donuts down and increase your caffeine. We're getting bored after playing over a year now. As a leader of death jawa, I demand excellence of my guild and even more of you devs.make pit raids great again. Ad a phase you lazy sob,s.. your pay checks depends on it. Dream jobers.. phase 1 addendum. To the pit. 5 phase pit raids so all my time zones get a whack it.. hire some brain surgeons and rocket scientists..
  • Options
    Update pit raids, 5 phases
This discussion has been closed.