Game Update 4/11/2017 Comments and Questions ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options
    Embrace yourselves for the giant "nerf Gar" wave that will hit us all soon!
  • Ultra
    11592 posts Moderator
    Options
    The0n3 wrote: »
    Embrace yourselves for the giant "nerf Gar" wave that will hit us all soon!
    If Phoenix Squadron showed anything... Keep a wait & see approach
  • ROME
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Imagine that more characters we don't care for. Maybe you devs could look into republic commando and add Delta squad along with jango fett, Luke with a saber, padme and a full rework on the hardest to get yet sucky grevious.
  • Options
    ROME wrote: »
    Imagine that more characters we don't care for. Maybe you devs could look into republic commando and add Delta squad along with jango fett, Luke with a saber, padme and a full rework on the hardest to get yet sucky grevious.

This!
  • Bape
    1 posts Member
    Options
    So does anyone have the confirmed time of when the double cantina drops get activated?
  • DevTore
    174 posts Member
    Options
    Bape wrote: »
    So does anyone have the confirmed time of when the double cantina drops get activated?

13th PST - same time as the first event starts? So check the countdown on the event (1.5 hrs at time of writing this)
    "No Hassle" guild, for those who want star wars, not drama wars!
  • Options
    good thing this event works....anyone else getting a restart message?
  • DevTore
    174 posts Member
    Options
    So, event just started, but i get error code 3 when i click battle and the cantina rewards are not yet doubled. Restarted a few times - same resullt.

Anyone else getting this?
    "No Hassle" guild, for those who want star wars, not drama wars!
  • Darth_Bruh
    75 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Please fix the event. People stayed up for this.
  • Options
    looks like everyone is getting this. hopefully we get a free seven star toon. old ben would be nice.
  • Options
    DevTore wrote: »
    So, event just started, but i get error code 3 when i click battle and the cantina rewards are not yet doubled. Restarted a few times - same resullt.

Anyone else getting this?

+1
  • Options
    Same here. Being waiting for this. Restarted 3 times. Crashes every time I click on the 'battle' button.
  • zhtd17
    948 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Crash together event :)
  • REM
    153 posts Member
    Options
    Dammit! Wasted my energy on Cantina because I got the message in game the double drops was activated, but they're not. Event isn't working either, I want my Cantina energy back.
  • Options
    Crashing
  • Options
    I got also the restart message with error code 3.
    I do have a good wifi connection and rebooted my device.
  • Kaerindal
    125 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    tenor.gif

Man does this gif look bad now :P
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Kaerindal wrote: »
    tenor.gif

Man does this gif look bad now :P
    Daaaaaaaaaaammmn
  • Options
    Just had a 'Client Restart' and the star wars rebels ship event has just been pulled
  • Options
    I've had issues with the speed mods at level 15 not linking 6. Then lost tons of credits trying to get tbem to properly link (without sucess) by being double charged for switching.from one to another. Also why is it that when you cancel changes you still get charged credits flor attempting to make changes then, changing your mind. I would request it looked into for losing credits gems and the like associated with having to purchase more or other small issues that arise. But I don't want a charge to go to my account or things to be taken from me because I asked by email for EA Games to look into this. So my question is to the general population whether have had issues what mods linking correctly and with being charged credits for cancelling changes made?
  • Options
    I've had issues with the speed mods at level 15 not linking 6. Then lost tons of credits trying to get tbem to properly link (without sucess) by being double charged for switching.from one to another. Also why is it that when you cancel changes you still get charged credits flor attempting to make changes then, changing your mind. I would request it looked into for losing credits gems and the like associated with having to purchase more or other small issues that arise. But I don't want a charge to go to my account or things to be taken from me because I asked by email for EA Games to look into this. So my question is to the general population whether have had issues what mods linking correctly and with being charged credits for cancelling changes made?

I would like to add as I'm sure many who hosts of the forums do. I spend enough that I think it would warrant this issue being looked into but as I said I don't want to charge to my account because the game contract we all signed stipulated that you would lose credits then have to spend gems. Honestly I'm also frustrated about how many events keep being cancelled or just disappearing. However on that point I understand that when you get double drops and stuff you won't have to spend as many gems but it would be nice if when EA Games makes a mistake in the consumer advantage that they allow us to have an advantage for once. Signed slightly angry but was still play the game.
  • Options

I would like to add as I'm sure many who hosts of the forums do. I spend enough that I think it would warrant this issue being looked into but as I said I don't want to charge to my account because the game contract we all signed stipulated that you would lose credits then have to spend gems. Honestly I'm also frustrated about how many events keep being cancelled or just disappearing. However on that point I understand that when you get double drops and stuff you won't have to spend as many gems but it would be nice if when EA Games makes a mistake in the consumer advantage that they allow us to have an advantage for once. Signed slightly angry but was still play the game.

Please ignore all the typos sometimes talk-to-text doesn't work right. You all get the point.
  • Options
    For all you guys that can't seem to figure this out.

When Double drops start, you will be able to know BEFORE you start a mission, when you select your node, look at the rewards, if the Character shard has a 2 under it, then double drops are active. If it has a 1, you won't get double drops.

So now you know, and can check yourself and stop asking when it starts. Also like all other drop events like this, it usually starts about 1pm pacific time or 4pm Eastern Standard time, give or take an hour or 2. But usually around there, and it always seems to happen on a friday, or today, thursday, where the devs will be off for the weekend. Like Koz said, to see what happens when it happens.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

When Double drops start, you will be able to know BEFORE you start a mission, when you select your node, look at the rewards, if the Character shard has a 2 under it, then double drops are active. If it has a 1, you won't get double drops.

So now you know, and can check yourself and stop asking when it starts. Also like all other drop events like this, it usually starts about 1pm pacific time or 4pm Eastern Standard time, give or take an hour or 2. But usually around there, and it always seems to happen on a friday, or today, thursday, where the devs will be off for the weekend. Like Koz said, to see what happens when it happens.

People weren't asking to find out whether it had started (well maybe some were, but not primarily), they were asking to find out when it *would* start so they could plan ahead. People want to save up energy to be able to use it at the time double drops starts, and they can't plan effectively if they don't know whether it starts at midnight or 9pm.
  • Options

As I read few however I think that the others are talking about accidental double drops in the consumers favor scheduled then immediately revoked. Not quite right. Sorry I don't agree with you.
  • Pyrimis
    269 posts Member
    Options
    They have to do a server reset to activate double drops, so there's no way some accidentally got double drops and then got it revoked
  • Dakk
    44 posts Member
    Options
    Liath wrote: »
    ...they were asking to find out when it *would* start so they could plan ahead. People want to save up energy to be able to use it at the time double drops starts, and they can't plan effectively if they don't know whether it starts at midnight or 9pm.

Exactly. Some of us are also leveling up soon and holding off in order to use bonus energy for the double drops. I'm a few points away from leveling will have some new challenge tiers I can do after leveling. But waiting for the double drops to start first. Also, your energy fills and they you have to decide whether to spend or not to. Frustrating.

Every other event counts down to when it starts.

518 posts Member
    Options
    Just to be sure, double drop still not in the game, isn't it ? 'Cause I'm close to my maximum cantina energy and I would be more than happy to use it :)
  • Options
    Guest wrote: »
    Just to be sure, double drop still not in the game, isn't it ? 'Cause I'm close to my maximum cantina energy and I would be more than happy to use it :)

Like I said, it's easy to check, so instead of asking, see a few posts up and check for yourself. Also it will be after a client restart, so that's a good sign its starting.
  • Dakk
    44 posts Member
    Options
    While they are at it, can they also fix the buggy 'Jedi Power Up Bundle Ad' they just launched? A number of people in our guild had the same issues I did with ad not letting them purchase. Others report being able to purchase and getting them cheaper than advertised.
This discussion has been closed.