Game Update 4/11/2017 Comments and Questions ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Options
    i wonder when they'll consider adding those hardware abilities for ships into the game... maybe they're going to give JKA his ship and they'll probably add R2D2 as a companion for his ship unlock
    https://swgoh.gg/u/wolffe/

I 7* FOTP without using any energy refreshes, get on my level
  • Options
    Do we know when the Cantina double drops start?

Yeah this. @CG_Kozispoon -- before you completely collapse

The good times roll alongside Star Wars Celebration, so April 13th-16th.

Thanks for the response! But, that's 4 days -- does it go through the 17th?
  • Options
    DoubleN wrote: »
    Also who is he?
    Also who is he?

Mods if you move my post can you actually put the question I asked rather than posting two of the same thing?

I asked if garvsaxon will carry his helmet in combat like He does in his model
  • Options
    Also who is he?
    Also who is he?

Mods if you move my post can you actually put the question I asked rather than posting two of the same thing?

I asked if garvsaxon will carry his helmet in combat like He does in his model

Was also wondering that @CG_Kozispoon
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Do we know when the Cantina double drops start?

Yeah this. @CG_Kozispoon -- before you completely collapse

The good times roll alongside Star Wars Celebration, so April 13th-17th.

Thanks for the response! But, that's 4 days -- does it go through the 17th?

Whoops! And yes it does! My brain must still be fried from all that Pack and Bundle info
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    More under powered, boring, uninspired characters. Yippee.
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Who even is this guy
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Risz wrote: »
    General Veers rework confirmed.

Illuminatis.

I would be so happy!
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • lisztophobia
    808 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Looking forward to many daily "make Gar Saxon wear his iconic helmet" threads. :)
  • Options
    4 mandalorians ingame (Sabine, Gar, Boba, Super Commando)
    the new ship it mentions that isn't showing up on the roster yet is also mandalorian

also Gar's leader ability is called MANDALORIAN retaliation and only buffs empire units

CG pls mandalorian tag
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon

With the addition of Krennic/DT to hard nodes, can we FINALLY at least move fotp, fost, clone sarge, ewok warrior, to easier farm locations ? they have been hard node only since like the start of the game. & now that R1 toons are on hard nodes, the choice of which toons to focus on (in hard nodes), is obvious, and these older hard node toons need to be moved, because i doubt anyone will be able to farm them anymore (unless someone for some reason is choosing clone sarge/fotp > Chaze?)

It's ridiculous that these early game toons are still a much harder farm than a lot of chromiums/exclusives that came long after them.
  • Options

also Gar's leader ability is called MANDALORIAN retaliation and only buffs empire units

Well gar Saxon was kind of a sellout in the show. Declared allegiance to the empire instead of other mandalorians.

That being said. Mandalorian tag! Please!
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    NinFang wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon

With the addition of Krennic/DT to hard nodes, can we FINALLY at least move fotp, fost, clone sarge, ewok warrior, to easier farm locations ? they have been hard node only since like the start of the game. & now that R1 toons are on hard nodes, the choice of which toons to focus on (in hard nodes), is obvious, and these older hard node toons need to be moved, because i doubt anyone will be able to farm them anymore (unless someone for some reason is choosing clone sarge/fotp > Chaze?)

It's ridiculous that these early game toons are still a much harder farm than a lot of chromiums/exclusives that came long after them.

Sarge is the way to go.
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Options
    Looks like I'm getting a bailout for my biggest gearing regret 3nU8f0j.png
  • Options
    NinFang wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon

Please.

Early game players have run out of arena, galactic war, and cantina store characters to farm. Why not give us these?
  • Options
    Looking forward to many daily "make Gar Saxon wear his iconic helmet" threads. :)

:D

• Minowara
    536 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Why have you all increased the crystal cost of the second energy refresh??

This is a BIG DEAL, and it STINKS.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon You said "double drops in the cantina." Is this Cantina Battles or the whole Cantina?
  • Options
    No thrawn to go with the book? Maybe with this "second wave"
  • Options
    Minowara wrote: »

This.

• Options
    New Empire toons!!! Hooray! The Super Commando looks like a better version of TFP with the dispell alongside buff immunity. However, where's the insane squad synergy that Baze, Wiggs or the Pheonix squad has? At least we can now dispell Chaze's taunt and the 1000 heal over times that Chirrut puts on everyone I guess
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

They are looking into it. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/104150/one-less-refresh#latest
  • Options
    CUFCfan616 wrote: »
    New Empire toons!!! Hooray! The Super Commando looks like a better version of TFP with the dispell alongside buff immunity. However, where's the insane squad synergy that Baze, Wiggs or the Pheonix squad has? At least we can now dispell Chaze's taunt and the 1000 heal over times that Chirrut puts on everyone I guess

He looks like sht compared to tfp.
  • Options

wthayta.gif
  • Options

:D

Great design decision

giphy.gif
  • Options
    Shout out to @CG_Kozispoon and @RJ__Brando and the rest of the team for looking tnto the energy refresh thing so quickly! Y'all rock!
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Shout out to @CG_Kozispoon and @RJ__Brando and the rest of the team for looking tnto the energy refresh thing so quickly! Y'all rock!

Aww shucks, can't take any credit! @CG_Kozispoon is who's doing all the legwork
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

It was already closed.
  • Options
    What factions/tags should R2D2 have? Obviously rebel and droid, but how about resistance?
This discussion has been closed.