tenor.gif
    Whoo, here we goooo!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • MCThr33pio
    275 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

Hiya!
    The fix is being reviewed and the teams currently tackling the double drop cadence (and some extras!) to ensure this celebration returns to all players firing on all cylinders. Barring any unexpected encounters, we should be releasing today!

When you guys said you had already identified the issue, but were holding off for a little extra quality control, I had a feeling what you all really meant is "we're figuring out a way to make the event even more generous" and you guys do not disappoint!

Thank guys - I hope this lousy day paves the way to you all having a great weekend!!
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Thank you EA for the 500 crystals and 1 Omega Met for compensation. You guys are awesome!
  • Options
    Thank you very much Kozi.
  • N1c0
    248 posts Member
    Options
    Still no 2x drops.

People are so impatient, he just said a full day more of double drops of cantina battles plus an inbox surprise, be grateful

In realdity they are not adding one more day, they are only giving us back the lost day of today :D
  • Fedegalante1891
    324 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    My second cantina refresh cost 200?
    Please tell me its a bug, cause this is way out of line. Double drops, but hey, lets charge the refreshes twice as much
    @CG_Kozispoon
  • kerwyn
    144 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks man
  • Options
    Honestly it was annoying that the devs messed up to start out but it's out now and working great!!! And I think it's the best event I've ever done it's a lot of fun. So thanks devs!!!!
  • Options
    tenor.gif
    Whoo, here we goooo!

Thank you for the update and the 500 crystal and omega
    Very appreciated :)
  • Options
    Is it really supposed to only have the rewards at 1000 credits each time you beat it?
  • Bon_El
    435 posts Member
    Options
    Plokoon187 wrote: »
    Thanks @CG_Kozispoon. Appreciate the updated info

+11 for keeping us informed!
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~
  • Options
    It's fun but are the rewards really supposed to only be 1000 credits and 20 ally points/coins ??
  • Options
    I agree. Just like the rest of the chopper event. Not even worth clicking on.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Are you kidding? This is one of the best events we've ever gotten. People have been asking for a sandbox mode where we can test maxed teams for ages. People like me who likely won't max out phoenix squad will get to test them out against actual teams (not lame empire ones). Its fun, different, free, accessible to everyone, and teaches you how to use the new toons
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Is it really supposed to only have the rewards at 1000 credits each time you beat it?
    Yes. The point is that its fun
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Are you kidding? This is one of the best events we've ever gotten. People have been asking for a sandbox mode where we can test maxed teams for ages. People like me who likely won't max out phoenix squad will get to test them out against actual teams (not lame empire ones). Its fun, different, free, accessible to everyone, and teaches you how to use the new toons

Woah I'm not saying it's bad I love the event Best event I've gotten to use just wondering if it's supposed to be those rewards
  • Options
    I agree. Just like the rest of the chopper event. Not even worth clicking on.

I really like the event.
  • Options
    718dfcb820016f7492890a58aa4d860065cf46ca887dc9bc9e2fcac3ae24e296.jpg
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    It's meant for testing a maxed team of new characters, not rewards, and it is awesome.
  • Options
    More importantly, Maxed Phoenix Squad looks ridiculous! My first go, they one-shotted Vader after his AoE. Kannan, Ezra, Sabine, Zeb, and Hera all counterattacked.

These guys are monsters!
  • Options
    tenor.gif
    Whoo, here we goooo!

Awesome - thank you again!

Technical question: are we supposed to be able to unlock the Ghost and the Phantom up to 3 stars, or just 2 stars? I only ask because last night when this initially launched I was able to do the first round and collect the rewards, and today I'm just that short of blueprints for taking them both up to 3 stars.

Not a big deal either way, just curious.
  • Options
    1000 x 5 times in 2 separate events.... i feel blessed
  • Options

• Options
    Best event in a while. Thank you to the devs for making this happen. Very much enjoyed the entire process. Looking forward to more like this.
  • Yohin
    11 posts Member
    Options
    This is actually a nice event. I like how they continue to learn and tweak these events to add extra elements players are asking for. Like the ability to replay with max toons and get a good feel for them.
  • zhtd17
    948 posts Member
    Options
    Prepare yourself after 5 days for "didn't know the double drop ended, I want my crystals back" threads
  • Options
    about the 1000 credit event, you guys know that when your new characters get whiped out before any of them get a turn, at 7 * and 85 does not scream confidence.....

I got a palp team, palp went first and stunned 4 out of 6.... Then ezra and sabine went and then 2 of my characters died. By the end the empire (not sith mid you team) wipped them out lol

I taught their uniques would be meta OP....guess I was wrong lol
  • Options
    No chewie shards???

J/k, thanks @CG_Kozispoon
  • Options

It uses maxed team
    discourages play due to reward - i will not do 5/5 on any of them
    I can read ability x3
    The random enemies team is funny due to wipeouts, there are some teams in there that destroy your maxed team, it's discourages going for them- wich is quite brave i guess

I do like the event overall but the best part was 500 crystals.... so the technical failure gave the best thing.....idk

I like the ships
    I wish it would have had a tier 6 and 7 tho
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options
    I found it weird as well having those 1000 credits and 20 AP of rewards... But i guess it was just meant to be fun.... It was, proved to me that the Phoenix squad is definately worth NOT having!!

But it was a great event indeed.
This discussion has been closed.