OFFICIAL: Rise Together Event: RETURN!

Replies

• Options
    Likely the double drops are slated to start when the credit heist expires, give it a couple hours
  • REM
    153 posts Member
    Options
    Jim17547 wrote: »
    If you look at any node the reward just shows 1 shard. You can see what you're getting already. Only your fault that you didn't pay attention

Yes, it's my fault the game informed me the Celebration Double Drops were active and I spent energy on it and it didn't work. Go play in traffic.
  • Options
    CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    Hello all,

We're sorry that some of you are experiencing difficulty getting into the Rise Together event.
    Some of you may be getting cycled out of the game.

We're working to resolve the issue. As always, we appreciate your patience and support!

I experience the following error!

17948481_1570468719653482_1279135919_o.png?oh=89706f83c61ce1ca7a8f5892a01aebec&oe=58F1F79C
  • jonni
    133 posts Member
    Options
    Kaerindal wrote: »
    If you look at any node the reward just shows 1 shard. You can see what you're getting already. Only your fault that you didn't pay attention

Why should anyone assume that the rewards would look differently? Easily could be interperreted as double chance for drops, or that you'd just get 2x rewards and they'd show the same in preview.

because the last time it happened the double drops were indicated on the node's rewards? lol
  • Options

Well the newsletter said it started so... sorry for listening to the news letter...

Yeah the newsletter is typically a heads up this is happening soon
  • Options
    I smell incoming Chewbacca shards...
  • Options
    Oh boy .....all above issues ....I'm in the same boat...
  • Sweven
    58 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    LOUD NOISES!!!
  • Options
    jonni wrote: »

Why should anyone assume that the rewards would look differently? Easily could be interperreted as double chance for drops, or that you'd just get 2x rewards and they'd show the same in preview.

because the last time it happened the double drops were indicated on the node's rewards? lol

And if we weren't here the last time?
  • Options

Yeah assume we were here last time it happened oh and assume we remember that little detail... smart on you are very asssumptuous
  • Options
    REM wrote: »

Yes, it's my fault the game informed me the Celebration Double Drops were active and I spent energy on it and it didn't work. Go play in traffic.

I'll wait til rush hour which also gives you time to clean up from blowing your load prematurely
  • Options

I'll wait til rush hour which also gives you time to clean up from blowing your load prematurely

Childish one you are
  • jonni
    133 posts Member
    Options

Yeah assume we were here last time it happened oh and assume we remember that little detail... smart on you are very asssumptuous

lol newbies
  • Options
    Maybe but I didn't lose any crystals
  • Options
    FINmuaddib wrote: »
    I smell incoming Chewbacca shards...

Why is there so many people being pumped about chewy shards? Haha
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    Options
    What about for those of us that bought and spent Cantina energy because we got the in-game message that Double Drops were activated even though it is not working? Will I get my energy back?

No offense, but once Double Drops go live, they show up in the rewards area (so instead of seeing "1" under the shard for a given node you see "2"). It really is not that difficult to check it before you spend all your energy. And even if you don't look at that, do you just sim it in one go instead of going in groups of 2-3 sims at a time? If you sim it one by one, you also should notice that you're getting ONE shard instead of TWO, so why continue?

Please don't trust everything you're told. Figure things out for yourselves, THINK before you do something. This game (and these devs) has a history of glitches and bugs, people really should have learned caution by now...
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    benacrow wrote: »
    FYI, the devs refer to the 'cantina' as the main game home menu, while they refer to 'cantina battles' as the energy nodes in cantina battles.

It'll be either LS/DS hard nodes, GW, or cantina battles that get double drops tomorrow when the devs make the announcement, not right now without announcement and in cantina battles.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options

You're assuming everyone has played since the last time this event has come around.
  • Options
    CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    No words on Double Drops?

No word on that as of yet. Current priority is the Event ;)

Fair enough. Some of my guildmates were grumbling about a notification saying to come spend cantina energy, so here's hoping something cool can be lined up instead!
  • Options

lol newbies

Nah I'm not a newbie just don't like you assuming things on a December 2015 shard if you were wondering /:
  • Options
    Ring wrote: »
    What about for those of us that bought and spent Cantina energy because we got the in-game message that Double Drops were activated even though it is not working? Will I get my energy back?

No offense, but once Double Drops go live, they show up in the rewards area (so instead of seeing "1" under the shard for a given node you see "2"). It really is not that difficult to check it before you spend all your energy. And even if you don't look at that, do you just sim it in one go instead of going in groups of 2-3 sims at a time? If you sim it one by one, you also should notice that you're getting ONE shard instead of TWO, so why continue?

Please don't trust everything you're told. Figure things out for yourselves, THINK before you do something. This game (and these devs) has a history of glitches and bugs, people really should have learned caution by now...

Dude 95% of everyone Is sheep including me I'm going to keep trusting them when they tell us stuff sorry /: oh also "baaaahhh"
  • Options

U LOL????? When u r spending 120 cant energy in in same time with multisims how u can to to see 1 shard?! Turn on brain pls! thx.
  • Options
    jarael wrote: »
    who cares about a ship event? we want them double drops!!

I care.
  • REM
    153 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

Childish one you are
    Do uc he bag, he is.
  • Options
    Bout Time. I keep getting cycled out of this event, again and again and again.
  • jonni
    133 posts Member
    Options
    I like how they said 'some of you' in the OP. i wonder if there are any of us not experiencing the glitch?
  • Options
    kettle on... feet up.... Patient a Jedi must be.... ;)
  • Jaquizz1616
    267 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

Childish one you are

Childish one you are [/quote]
    Do uc he bag, he is.
    [/quote]

K y s
    Don't actually but still
  • Options

Rookies don't know that it should say 2. Double means 1 x 2 = double. It showing 1 is still logical, so it is hardly their fault at all, let alone "only." It is the announcement's fault. The only fault they have is believing it, as a rookie mistake, since this has happened before!
This discussion has been closed.