Since Rey likely isn't a Jedi...

Replies

• Options
    Mullato wrote: »
    Woodroward wrote: »
    Olga wrote: »
    Well millions of people play this game across the world. Every single day, someone goes into their roster and presses the 'Sith' tag. I'm sure s omeone would have noticed it and brought it up. I mean if you noticed it, why didn't you mention it? Maybe at the time you were unaware that he shouldn't have the tag?

I've only been playing this game since December. I noticed he had the tag shortly after I started playing. I was planning on farming him as part of my Sith team. When they introduced all the new Sith and reworked the rest I looked at them again and he was no longer included.

I wondered why they removed it. My initial thought was that they had done so because his zeta would cease to function under Darth Nihilus. I later discovered that Disney has stated that he is not a Sith, and decided they probably removed it under orders from the trademark holder.

If I had realized he wasn't supposed to have it, I would have mentioned it.

Tatebomb wrote: »
    Maybe you got him confused with vader. He's the other guy who wears a mask and carries a red lightsaber. Easy mistake.

Nope. No confusion. No mistake. No dream. He had it. It's okay if you all never noticed it. I won't hold it against you.

Just like your other thread about you being a kraken anyone who disagrees with you is obviously wrong despite literally EVERY ONE saying he never had it. Kylo never had the sith tag.

Not at all. I PROVED everyone wrong in that thread.

You can misremember that all you want to as well.

Also, neither that thread nor this one was my thread, so that kind of leads to maybe your memory and/or perception not being that good.

You tend to take over threads with your insane claims but you're right you didn't start those threads. And FYI you didn't actually prove anything. I don't think you posted receipts or anything. Or in this thread any actual proof kylo was a sith. Just you defiantly sticking to your claim regardless of what anyone says.

FYI I did prove it, without showing any receipts. I proved it with my Ewok Scout and Math.

If you didn't get it, that's your own fault. All bringing it up does is prove that you are yet another person not good at judging the value of an account.

It's okay that you aren't. Most people either suck at math, or hate doing it. Nothing wrong with being one of those people, but being one doesn't make math not proof.

Ah yes the classic ewok scout makes me a kraken routine. You know it's ok to be wrong sometimes. It also ok to admit it. Say it with me.
    Kylo ren never had a sith tag.
    Ah Yes. The INDISPUTABLE math of Ewok Scout farming. If you are unwilling to acknowledge it, you are merely proving yourself to be a troll.

I'd love to be wrong. I admit it EVERY SINGLE TIME I am. Please prove me wrong, just like I did with all those trolls in the other thread that you seem intent on continuing.

You can do it. Kylo ren never had a sith tag. What you fail to understand that the burden of proof is on you. You say he had one. Fine. Prove it. You saying you remember him having one isn't proof.

I never said it should be proof for anyone else. The burden of proof thing is only intended for research and court: if you make a new discovery or are accusing someone of a crime. This isn't my discovery, it is someone else's programming. I'm not accusing someone of a crime either.

If you don't believe me, that's on you. But not wanting to bother to look for the photos to back up what I know, doesn't in any sense of the word make me wrong. Even in scientific circles, they wouldn't use lack of proof to call someone wrong, they would simply say it is unknown. So, yeah. if proof is presented that proves me wrong, I would admit my wrongness, but expecting me to do so with no proof is just peer pressure logic, not logical logic.

You do realize Kylo has been in the game for well over a year now right? JJ Abrams stated kylo isn't a sith well over a year ago too. Don't you think they would have been removed it if he ever had a sith tag?

Btw. He never had a sith tag. You are just delusional.

Kylo has never been a Sith. I have been playing and using Kylo since release of TFA. His only tags have been First Order, dark side, and attacker.
  • Options
    Mullato wrote: »
    Well millions of people play this game across the world. Every single day, someone goes into their roster and presses the 'Sith' tag. I'm sure s omeone would have noticed it and brought it up. I mean if you noticed it, why didn't you mention it? Maybe at the time you were unaware that he shouldn't have the tag?

I've only been playing this game since December. I noticed he had the tag shortly after I started playing. I was planning on farming him as part of my Sith team. When they introduced all the new Sith and reworked the rest I looked at them again and he was no longer included.

I wondered why they removed it. My initial thought was that they had done so because his zeta would cease to function under Darth Nihilus. I later discovered that Disney has stated that he is not a Sith, and decided they probably removed it under orders from the trademark holder.

If I had realized he wasn't supposed to have it, I would have mentioned it.

Maybe you got him confused with vader. He's the other guy who wears a mask and carries a red lightsaber. Easy mistake.

Nope. No confusion. No mistake. No dream. He had it. It's okay if you all never noticed it. I won't hold it against you.

Just like your other thread about you being a kraken anyone who disagrees with you is obviously wrong despite literally EVERY ONE saying he never had it. Kylo never had the sith tag.

Not at all. I PROVED everyone wrong in that thread.

You can misremember that all you want to as well.

Also, neither that thread nor this one was my thread, so that kind of leads to maybe your memory and/or perception not being that good.

You tend to take over threads with your insane claims but you're right you didn't start those threads. And FYI you didn't actually prove anything. I don't think you posted receipts or anything. Or in this thread any actual proof kylo was a sith. Just you defiantly sticking to your claim regardless of what anyone says.

FYI I did prove it, without showing any receipts. I proved it with my Ewok Scout and Math.

If you didn't get it, that's your own fault. All bringing it up does is prove that you are yet another person not good at judging the value of an account.

It's okay that you aren't. Most people either suck at math, or hate doing it. Nothing wrong with being one of those people, but being one doesn't make math not proof.

Ah yes the classic ewok scout makes me a kraken routine. You know it's ok to be wrong sometimes. It also ok to admit it. Say it with me.
    Kylo ren never had a sith tag.
    Ah Yes. The INDISPUTABLE math of Ewok Scout farming. If you are unwilling to acknowledge it, you are merely proving yourself to be a troll.

I'd love to be wrong. I admit it EVERY SINGLE TIME I am. Please prove me wrong, just like I did with all those trolls in the other thread that you seem intent on continuing.

You can do it. Kylo ren never had a sith tag. What you fail to understand that the burden of proof is on you. You say he had one. Fine. Prove it. You saying you remember him having one isn't proof.

I never said it should be proof for anyone else. The burden of proof thing is only intended for research and court: if you make a new discovery or are accusing someone of a crime. This isn't my discovery, it is someone else's programming. I'm not accusing someone of a crime either.

If you don't believe me, that's on you. But not wanting to bother to look for the photos to back up what I know, doesn't in any sense of the word make me wrong. Even in scientific circles, they wouldn't use lack of proof to call someone wrong, they would simply say it is unknown. So, yeah. if proof is presented that proves me wrong, I would admit my wrongness, but expecting me to do so with no proof is just peer pressure logic, not logical logic.

You do realize Kylo has been in the game for well over a year now right? JJ Abrams stated kylo isn't a sith well over a year ago too. Don't you think they would have been removed it if he ever had a sith tag?

Btw. He never had a sith tag. You are just delusional.

Kylo has never been a Sith. I have been playing and using Kylo since release of TFA. His only tags have been First Order, dark side, and attacker.

Why do people bother to respond to this? Did your produce proof? No. Then there was no point in responding. This isn't a theory. I SAW it. Either produce photos of him from each of the last 4 months or keep your opinion out of mine.

• Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    AtlasMKx wrote: »

Ergo you're still wrong. He never had the tag. They didn't randomly decide to add it a year after he came just to then remove it. If I don't believe you that's fine maybe you're right. But when NO ONE believes you maybe you're the one who is misremembering. But hey keep screaming the sky is falling. Hope it works out for you.
    Good job posting some meaningless drivel. Thanks for proving that YOU have to be taken as right without producing any proof.

If you want to bring up the burden of proof, You are the one insisting I agree with you, not the reverse, therefore the burden of proof falls to you.

You're wrong, everyone is telling you you're wrong. Ive read your posts and you come of as a know it all with a huge ego who can never admit that you're wrong.

I've had Kylo since he came out. I've used Sith almost as long, and he never fit into a Sith team. I also read a lot of character guides and if he ever got the Sith tag there would he posts everywhere about it because its a huge deal. There have never been posts about him getting the Sith tag. I'm telling you the forums would have tons of posts about something like this on a character like Kylo.

Oh and the Rey being Han and Leia's daughter thing sounds pretty far fetched. Just thinking of how bad the writing would have to be to support that is cringe worthy. "Well I guess if I've lost my son, we can just go looking for my long lost daughter that we never talk about. Have you seen her Rey?" -Leia

People are ****. SImply telling someone they are wrong is meaningless. Prove it or shut up.

Rey being Han and Leia's long lost daughter isn't even slightly far fetched. First of all, it would be in keeping with the legends where Han and Leia had the twin kids, but slightly different, which has been Disney's MO with everything they acquired. They tell us they aren't going to do something just so they can "surprise" us when they do. They did the same thing with Star Trek 2 and saying Kahn wasn't going to be in it. Yet they keep bringing back all the elements of everything they've "gotten rid of".

• Options
    I remember @Woodroward arguing that the Phoenix squad would "revolutionize" the meta, Or basically to that effect. It was very argumentative, and countered everyone else's ideas that the Phoenix squad was just meh. He even cowed me into silence because of his sheer will to argue. I have not forgotten, but waited to see what the Phoenix squad would do. And as of today, I don't see any Phoenix squad up top, and I've seen no video evidence they'll be any good as far as meta is concerned. So when @Woodroward talks, just move along. Nothing to see here. But his trolling got me to post, mostly out of annoyance.

Yeah, Phoenix are a different type of squad than you have seen before. I have seen posts of full Phoenix squads tearing it up... but not with Sabine, those squads suck... Just like I said they would. With Sabine they'll suck. Who are 90% of Phoenix users running? Sabine...

• Options
    That was not Luke saying the Jedi needed to end.

That was Benicio Del Torro's son of boba fett character saying that.
  • Options
    Jetlife wrote: »
    @Woodroward

Ergo you're still wrong. He never had the tag. They didn't randomly decide to add it a year after he came just to then remove it. If I don't believe you that's fine maybe you're right. But when NO ONE believes you maybe you're the one who is misremembering. But hey keep screaming the sky is falling. Hope it works out for you.
    Good job posting some meaningless drivel. Thanks for proving that YOU have to be taken as right without producing any proof.

If you want to bring up the burden of proof, You are the one insisting I agree with you, not the reverse, therefore the burden of proof falls to you.

Here is some more "useless drivel" to add that Kylo was never a sith. He never has had the tag. I've been working on my sith since before kylos rework and have went to the "sith" tab in characters nearly everyday, never seen him. If you think it happened during the Kylo or sith rework you are wrong. Because he was never in the sith category.
    Go check out smithieD video of Kylo ren right after he got reworked. You will see he did not have the tag at that time that "you are completly sure".

You misread the post. I said that when he got reworked was when I noticed it was REMOVED. Why would looking at a post from after the period when I have already stated it be removed prove that he didn't have it during the period before it. That is not proof.

Now. for anyone else who feels like telling me "I'm wrong". Produce proof of him having no sith tag with photographic evidence or keep your opinion to yourself. It's one thing to bring up a different point of view, but to tell someone they are wrong without producing any sort of proof, when other people have already done so is to try and use peer pressure to win an argument, which is the opposite of exchanging information.

• Options
    Jetlife wrote: »
    @Woodroward

Here is some more "useless drivel" to add that Kylo was never a sith. He never has had the tag. I've been working on my sith since before kylos rework and have went to the "sith" tab in characters nearly everyday, never seen him. If you think it happened during the Kylo or sith rework you are wrong. Because he was never in the sith category.
    Go check out smithieD video of Kylo ren right after he got reworked. You will see he did not have the tag at that time that "you are completly sure".

You misread the post. I said that when he got reworked was when I noticed it was REMOVED. Why would looking at a post from after the period when I have already stated it be removed prove that he didn't have it during the period before it. That is not proof.

Now. for anyone else who feels like telling me "I'm wrong". Produce proof of him having no sith tag with photographic evidence or keep your opinion to yourself. It's one thing to bring up a different point of view, but to tell someone they are wrong without producing any sort of proof, when other people have already done so is to try and use peer pressure to win an argument, which is the opposite of exchanging information.

With your ego even if a dev came on and said he never had it you still wouldn't believe him and demand proof.
  • Options

You're wrong, everyone is telling you you're wrong. Ive read your posts and you come of as a know it all with a huge ego who can never admit that you're wrong.

I've had Kylo since he came out. I've used Sith almost as long, and he never fit into a Sith team. I also read a lot of character guides and if he ever got the Sith tag there would he posts everywhere about it because its a huge deal. There have never been posts about him getting the Sith tag. I'm telling you the forums would have tons of posts about something like this on a character like Kylo.

Oh and the Rey being Han and Leia's daughter thing sounds pretty far fetched. Just thinking of how bad the writing would have to be to support that is cringe worthy. "Well I guess if I've lost my son, we can just go looking for my long lost daughter that we never talk about. Have you seen her Rey?" -Leia

People are ****. SImply telling someone they are wrong is meaningless. Prove it or shut up.

Rey being Han and Leia's long lost daughter isn't even slightly far fetched. First of all, it would be in keeping with the legends where Han and Leia had the twin kids, but slightly different, which has been Disney's MO with everything they acquired. They tell us they aren't going to do something just so they can "surprise" us when they do. They did the same thing with Star Trek 2 and saying Kahn wasn't going to be in it. Yet they keep bringing back all the elements of everything they've "gotten rid of".

Aaaaand he's devolved into name calling. Next up you're going to start calling everyone ignorant. This is a forum and telling someone to shut up is just childish. So put on the big boy pants and let me have my opinion of your wrong opinion and move on. If a dev came on and said Kylo has never been a Sith, you still wouldn't believe it would you?
  • Options

Aaaaand he's devolved into name calling. Next up you're going to start calling everyone ignorant. This is a forum and telling someone to shut up is just childish. So put on the big boy pants and let me have my opinion of your wrong opinion and move on. If a dev came on and said Kylo has never been a Sith, you still wouldn't believe it would you?

I don't know why we even bother. He is the same guy who says he spent thousands for an ewok scout and then after playing for a month writes some crazy long guide about spending crystals wisely. He's always right and everyone else is wrong no matter the topic.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

With your ego even if a dev came on and said he never had it you still wouldn't believe him and demand proof.

Nah, that's just you putting your own failings on me. If ONE PERSON produces actual proof, I will make a giant post stating I am wrong. A billion and a half people could tell me I'm wrong, and it will be meaningless drivel. You. however, expect people to just take you at your word with no proof... Now that's an ego.

Just because you see censorship doesn't mean I am calling people names. I have no reason to call people ignorant in this thread. You think you can "out me" as a troll, but you can't because I am not one. I am calling no one names. That wasn't directed at anyone in particular, and is complete utter truth. People are dumb. Most people are dumb.
  • Options

I don't know why we even bother. He is the same guy who says he spent thousands for an ewok scout and then after playing for a month writes some crazy long guide about spending crystals wisely. He's always right and everyone else is wrong no matter the topic.

I don't know why you bother either. You have no valid points to make. You don't produce proof. All you do is come in and stir up trouble, then try and act like I am the trouble maker. Quit calling the refrigerator black, pot.

• Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

The phrase is the pot calling the kettle black but I'm sure you remember it being the refrigerator so that's gospel.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Yeah, Phoenix are a different type of squad than you have seen before. I have seen posts of full Phoenix squads tearing it up... but not with Sabine, those squads suck... Just like I said they would. With Sabine they'll suck. Who are 90% of Phoenix users running? Sabine...

Woodro, I know you hate to be wrong, much less proven wrong, but...

BOOM

IMG_2696.png
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options

The phrase is the pot calling the kettle black but I'm sure you remember it being the refrigerator so that's gospel.

The pot calling the kettle black is a statement where someone is yelling at someone for doing the same thing they are doing. However, you are yelling at me for doing something I am NOT doing, but you are, hence the variation on the saying. It's the pot calling the refrigerator black because you are deflecting.

You do realize that every time you try to scoff at me for using my Ewok Scout as proof, all you are doing is proving you either don't want to do math or suck at it. right?
    Woodro, I know you hate to be wrong, much less proven wrong, but...

BOOM

IMG_2696.png

Thank you very much for proving me wrong. So the Phoenix can accel with Sabine too. I was wrong.
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options
    ...and instead will be a "balanced" Force user (per Luke in the EP8 teaser trailer), how will she be labeled when EA/CG finally brings her Force version to the game as a playable toon? Maybe it's time to add a "Force User" tag to this game.

Or maybe that's not Luke's voice because it sure sounded like Benicio Del Toro to me. Just because they matched the sound with the clip doesn't mean that's where it will end up in the movie.
    The0n3 wrote: »
    ...and instead will be a "balanced" Force user (per Luke in the EP8 teaser trailer), how will she be labeled when EA/CG finally brings her Force version to the game as a playable toon? Maybe it's time to add a "Force User" tag to this game.

Or maybe that's not Luke's voice because it sure sounded like Benicio Del Toro to me. Just because they matched the sound with the clip doesn't mean that's where it will end up in the movie.

Exactly!! I myself think that was Kylo's voice.

@TheShadow1983 @The0n3 watch the trailer again. Luke utters those words and you can clearly see his lips matching "to end" at 1:40 in. Further:

http://www.polygon.com/2017/4/15/15303952/star-wars-last-jedi-luke-end-of-jedi

Yeah, i saw a video yesterday where Mark says he did said that phrase indeed.... Now i'm even more eager to see what will happen!!
  • Options

The pot calling the kettle black is a statement where someone is yelling at someone for doing the same thing they are doing. However, you are yelling at me for doing something I am NOT doing, but you are, hence the variation on the saying. It's the pot calling the refrigerator black because you are deflecting.

You do realize that every time you try to scoff at me for using my Ewok Scout as proof, all you are doing is proving you either don't want to do math or suck at it. right?

But you are doing the same thing lol. And what math exactly? But anyway you win man. Ewok scout is OP. Kylo is a sith and you're a swgoh legend. I would have more luck convincing EA to stop price gouging.
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Btw, can any Mod just come to this thread and say "Kylo Ren NEVER had a sith tag EVER" and prove that guy wrong already??!

Ah, but of course, that wouldn't work, because even if a mod or a dev comes in here and say it, they're probably lying... After all... He SAW it....

Dude, i'm feeling shame for you right now...
  • Options

But you are doing the same thing lol. And what math exactly? But anyway you win man. Ewok scout is OP. Kylo is a sith and you're a swgoh legend. I would have more luck convincing EA to stop price gouging.

That's exactly my point. YOU are trying to convince ME of something without proof, yet yelling at me for trying to convince you without proof, even though I have repeatedly stated that I am not trying to convince anyone of anything. All I am doing is pointing out the thinking errors and false accusations in your posts.
  • Options
    Btw, can any Mod just come to this thread and say "Kylo Ren NEVER had a sith tag EVER" and prove that guy wrong already??!

Ah, but of course, that wouldn't work, because even if a mod or a dev comes in here and say it, they're probably lying... After all... He SAW it....

Dude, i'm feeling shame for you right now...

Feel as much shame as you want. I will never feel shame over what I have posted here even if I end up being PROVEN wrong. I will gladly accept it if I am, but I will never take what someone else only says over my own memory. I will ALWAYS need evidence for that.

If you feel shame for me because of that, then I feel sorry for you.
  • Options

That's exactly my point. YOU are trying to convince ME of something without proof, yet yelling at me for trying to convince you without proof, even though I have repeatedly stated that I am not trying to convince anyone of anything. All I am doing is pointing out the thinking errors and false accusations in your posts.

Aside from questionable spending habits and a huge ego I'm not accusing you of anything. Take a step back and look at this logically. What's more likely to be true? That you and you alone noticed the devs stealth added a very controversial tag to kylo and then remove it without a whisper from a single player or that you simply misread something?
  • Options
    "The “Clear and Convincing” legal standard means that the evidence being presented must be “highly” and substantially more probable to be true rather than untrue. Also, the trier of fact needs to have a firm conviction or belief in its factuality."

I don't think that standard has been met.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I feel shame because of your atitude... Trying to be right all the time, not giving reason a voice... There are basically several players here, veteran players, telling you that tag never existed. They're as so or even more addicted to this game then you are, and it wasn't one or two players who told you you're wrong, EVERY player besides you have stated Kylo Ren NEVER had a Sith tag.

But you just won't take it. That's what i feel shame for. Your lack of good sense and trust in other experienced players.

But this is not the first time i see you doing that, that infamous post about you claiming to be a kraken cause you have a full ewok team and "math", which you claim to have 100% proven to everyone (in your mind), that you've spent thousands of dollars in this game and it simply won't matter that you don't take 1st at the arena, you're happy at taking 14th with your droids...

Funny thing is, about that post, ppl weren't telling you you were lying about beeing a kraken, they were just saying you were clearly doing something wrong, cause you should be a top players if you spend so much... And still you didn't reason with them, you just bashed and claimed "I'M RIGHT"... Disorder issues my friend...

So yeah, you keep saying things and acting like that, i'll keep feeling shame for you...
  • Options

Aside from questionable spending habits and a huge ego I'm not accusing you of anything. Take a step back and look at this logically. What's more likely to be true? That you and you alone noticed the devs stealth added a very controversial tag to kylo and then remove it without a whisper from a single player or that you simply misread something?

See that isn't ACTUAL logic. That's bastardized common logic also know as the logical fallacy: argumentum ad populum. Which is basically trying to say that something is true because many people say it is.

Things like this can be used to determine probability, but there's a whole bunch of factors that would also have to be taken into account. The biggest would be the number of people who were running Kylo Ren regularly during the period.

Even then, this wouldn't be proof of anything. There would still be a need for actual evidence. Probability isn't proof, and never will be.

That's just it, you are accusing me of being wrong. You are accusing me of being illogical. You are accusing me of being a know-it-all. You are accusing me of being egotistical because I can't be convinced that my own memory is wrong by nothing but words.

No, sir, it is you are who is illogical. Your "logic" is a logical fallacy. You are wrong about me. You are egotistical because you think you should be able to convince someone there memory is wrong without submitting actual proof.

I am the refrigerator, you are the pot. Quit calling me black.

• Options
    "The “Clear and Convincing” legal standard means that the evidence being presented must be “highly” and substantially more probable to be true rather than untrue. Also, the trier of fact needs to have a firm conviction or belief in its factuality."

I entirely agree. Since I am not trying to convince anyone, but people are trying to convince me, I am still waiting.

• Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Call her a Gray Jedi, there's a name for Force Wielders who use both sides. (I assume that's what's meant, haven't seen that yet, been busy, barely even able to log in)

Gray Jedi are lame. Pick a lane. ;)

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I feel shame because of your atitude... Trying to be right all the time, not giving reason a voice... There are basically several players here, veteran players, telling you that tag never existed. They're as so or even more addicted to this game then you are, and it wasn't one or two players who told you you're wrong, EVERY player besides you have stated Kylo Ren NEVER had a Sith tag.

But you just won't take it. That's what i feel shame for. Your lack of good sense and trust in other experienced players.

But this is not the first time i see you doing that, that infamous post about you claiming to be a kraken cause you have a full ewok team and "math", which you claim to have 100% proven to everyone (in your mind), that you've spent thousands of dollars in this game and it simply won't matter that you don't take 1st at the arena, you're happy at taking 14th with your droids...

Funny thing is, about that post, ppl weren't telling you you were lying about beeing a kraken, they were just saying you were clearly doing something wrong, cause you should be a top players if you spend so much... And still you didn't reason with them, you just bashed and claimed "I'M RIGHT"... Disorder issues my friend...

So yeah, you keep saying things and acting like that, i'll keep feeling shame for you...

Many people saying something vs one isn't an example of logic. It's an example of herd mentality. It is the opposite of critical thinking, not the result of it. I don't care what the herd thinks of me.

I don't care if I end up being right or wrong, but people should feel ashamed of trying to convince an intelligent man with nothing but opinions. I do not and should not feel ashamed of not bowing under to peer pressure, because that's all it is that has been produced. With conflicting memories, I will always take my own. The number of people that remember differently is irrelevant.

The ones who told me I was doing something wrong in that other thread were wrong too. Their style of playing is different than mine, so their comments had no solid base to rest on. Their comments were merely opinion, but one that didn't apply to me EXACTLY because their values are different than mine.

So I'll keep feeling sorry for you feeling shame for someone not **** under to herd mentality.

• Options

See that isn't ACTUAL logic. That's bastardized common logic also know as the logical fallacy: argumentum ad populum. Which is basically trying to say that something is true because many people say it is.

Things like this can be used to determine probability, but there's a whole bunch of factors that would also have to be taken into account. The biggest would be the number of people who were running Kylo Ren regularly during the period.

Even then, this wouldn't be proof of anything. There would still be a need for actual evidence. Probability isn't proof, and never will be.

That's just it, you are accusing me of being wrong. You are accusing me of being illogical. You are accusing me of being a know-it-all. You are accusing me of being egotistical because I can't be convinced that my own memory is wrong by nothing but words.

No, sir, it is you are who is illogical. Your "logic" is a logical fallacy. You are wrong about me. You are egotistical because you think you should be able to convince someone there memory is wrong without submitting actual proof.

I am the refrigerator, you are the pot. Quit calling me black.

So this must be you first game you were on the forums. If it wasn't you would know that NOTHING escapes the player base. If they put a jedi tag on mob enforcer for a total of 15 minutes there would be a dozen posts on the forums about it. It really not a matter of probably it's you denying reality. And I still don't get the refrigerator being a tool for deflection but whatever you say Biff. Make like a tree and get outta here right?
  • Options
    2 plus 2 is 4. If you're the only one saying it equals five despite everyone tell you it isn't that's not you being some super intelligent being or everyone else belonging to the herd mentality it's you being so far up your own behind you can't see the truth. You're about as funny as a screen door on a battleship. But you know what they say 2 in foot is worth 47 in the bush.
  • Options

I entirely agree. Since I am not trying to convince anyone, but people are trying to convince me, I am still waiting.

True. Ultimately, it's okay to convince yourself you're right. I don't care that you've done that.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    SlabRankle wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Call her a Gray Jedi, there's a name for Force Wielders who use both sides. (I assume that's what's meant, haven't seen that yet, been busy, barely even able to log in)

Gray Jedi are lame. Pick a lane. ;)

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

Obi-Wan Sith tag confirmed!