Since Rey likely isn't a Jedi...

Replies

• Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe you got him confused with vader. He's the other guy who wears a mask and carries a red lightsaber. Easy mistake.
  • Options
    Olga wrote: »
    Maybe you got him confused with vader. He's the other guy who wears a mask and carries a red lightsaber. Easy mistake.

Nope. No confusion. No mistake. No dream. He had it. It's okay if you all never noticed it. I won't hold it against you.
  • Options
    Woodroward wrote: »

Nope. No confusion. No mistake. No dream. He had it. It's okay if you all never noticed it. I won't hold it against you.

Just like your other thread about you being a kraken anyone who disagrees with you is obviously wrong despite literally EVERY ONE saying he never had it. Kylo never had the sith tag.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Tatebomb wrote: »

Just like your other thread about you being a kraken anyone who disagrees with you is obviously wrong despite literally EVERY ONE saying he never had it. Kylo never had the sith tag.

Not at all. I PROVED everyone wrong in that thread.

You can misremember that all you want to as well.

Also, neither that thread nor this one was my thread, so that kind of leads to maybe your memory and/or perception not being that good.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Mullato wrote: »
    Apparently, Kylo Ren has a "Placeholder" tag (I fuzzily remember seeing it) according to his page on swgoh.gg.
    I'm pretty sure Kylo used to have a Sith tag before all the recent reworks, so it's not so much that he has a placeholder tag, as he was coded with spots for one more tag than he actually has, so it's empty.

Kylo never had the sith tag.
    Funny how I remember seeing it on him then, isn't it?

It is...especially since it's never been the case.
    Says you. I saw it on him. Maybe it was added, and then removed. But he had it.

He was added to the game 12/17/2015
    Here is the link to the character strategy for kylo posted the same day

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/1843/character-strategies-captain-phasma-kylo-ren-and-first-order-officer

Here is the image from that link.
    k1zdxyf7eyi0.png

And another user submitted image from 01/28/16
    http://imgur.com/DUKKOX9
    DUKKOX9.png

I don't have images, but I do have a good memory. I saw it on him sometime between December and February.

There's no point discussing this. I remember it.

Does he have it now? No
    Did he have it when added? No, your pictures prove that.

It doesn't prove that he NEVER had it. I saw him with it. They added it, and then removed it. That's why he has a blank tag. It's not in preparation for something else. It was just poor removal.

Ah yes, who needs photographic evidence when you have memory of something from over a year ago. If you believe something to be true, it must be right? Physical proof and facts shy in the face of subjective beliefs.

Over a year ago? Did you even read the post you are responding to?

I said he had it between 2-4 months ago...
    Over a year ago is FAR outside the time frame I am talking about. What good is photographic evidence of something outside of the realm of discussion?

None, that's what's good.

And AGAIN, I remember what I remember. Once in a great while I misremember, but it's rare enough that I will take it over inapplicable information every time.

I read december through february and naturally assumed you meant 2015-16 because kylo obviously never had the sith tag this year. People would either be in an uproar about him not getting the bonuses from sith leader abilities like zaul and palpatine, or getting the bonuses then having them removed.
    As far as I can tell they removed it from him either right when all the other Sith got reworked, or when they reworked him.

Not sure which, but I'm certain it is one or the other.

So not only do I remember it, it makes much more sense than EA/CG writing in a placeholder tag for him. They've never done that before, why would they for him? When have they ever planned a rework in the original scripting before? That makes no sense. No, it's because they removed a tag from him (the Sith tag).

None of that explains the lack of any threads complaining about a Kylo nerf. If CG removed any tag from any current toon, there would be chaos in the forums.
    Unless no one ever noticed it getting added, which is entirely plausible considering that everyone says he never had it to begin with. The very first thing I noticed when they reworked the Sith was that Kylo Ren no longer had the Sith tag.

Saying that it didn't happen because there was no public outcry is the very definition of a stretch.

I think you underestimate player's capability to notice very small things in this game. However, a toon suddenly not receiving bonuses from a leader ability is not a small thing. People would notice a nerf like that.

You're probably aware of something called false memory psychology (more commonly known as the "Mandela Effect") where people are certain they remember something a particular way even though their memory is wrong. This is evident whenever people misquote Vader by saying "Luke, I am your father" when the line is really "No, I am your father", or the whole Berenstein/stain Bears thing. I realize that simply stating this isn't proof that you're experiencing it, however since you lack any evidence to support your claim, and fail to directly counter mine, i think this is likely in your case.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Mullato wrote: »
    Apparently, Kylo Ren has a "Placeholder" tag (I fuzzily remember seeing it) according to his page on swgoh.gg.
    I'm pretty sure Kylo used to have a Sith tag before all the recent reworks, so it's not so much that he has a placeholder tag, as he was coded with spots for one more tag than he actually has, so it's empty.

Kylo never had the sith tag.
    Funny how I remember seeing it on him then, isn't it?

It is...especially since it's never been the case.
    Says you. I saw it on him. Maybe it was added, and then removed. But he had it.

He was added to the game 12/17/2015
    Here is the link to the character strategy for kylo posted the same day

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/1843/character-strategies-captain-phasma-kylo-ren-and-first-order-officer

Here is the image from that link.
    k1zdxyf7eyi0.png

And another user submitted image from 01/28/16
    http://imgur.com/DUKKOX9
    DUKKOX9.png

I don't have images, but I do have a good memory. I saw it on him sometime between December and February.

There's no point discussing this. I remember it.

Does he have it now? No
    Did he have it when added? No, your pictures prove that.

It doesn't prove that he NEVER had it. I saw him with it. They added it, and then removed it. That's why he has a blank tag. It's not in preparation for something else. It was just poor removal.

Ah yes, who needs photographic evidence when you have memory of something from over a year ago. If you believe something to be true, it must be right? Physical proof and facts shy in the face of subjective beliefs.

Over a year ago? Did you even read the post you are responding to?

I said he had it between 2-4 months ago...
    Over a year ago is FAR outside the time frame I am talking about. What good is photographic evidence of something outside of the realm of discussion?

None, that's what's good.

And AGAIN, I remember what I remember. Once in a great while I misremember, but it's rare enough that I will take it over inapplicable information every time.

I read december through february and naturally assumed you meant 2015-16 because kylo obviously never had the sith tag this year. People would either be in an uproar about him not getting the bonuses from sith leader abilities like zaul and palpatine, or getting the bonuses then having them removed.
    As far as I can tell they removed it from him either right when all the other Sith got reworked, or when they reworked him.

Not sure which, but I'm certain it is one or the other.

So not only do I remember it, it makes much more sense than EA/CG writing in a placeholder tag for him. They've never done that before, why would they for him? When have they ever planned a rework in the original scripting before? That makes no sense. No, it's because they removed a tag from him (the Sith tag).

None of that explains the lack of any threads complaining about a Kylo nerf. If CG removed any tag from any current toon, there would be chaos in the forums.
    Unless no one ever noticed it getting added, which is entirely plausible considering that everyone says he never had it to begin with. The very first thing I noticed when they reworked the Sith was that Kylo Ren no longer had the Sith tag.

Saying that it didn't happen because there was no public outcry is the very definition of a stretch.

I think you underestimate player's capability to notice very small things in this game. However, a toon suddenly not receiving bonuses from a leader ability is not a small thing. People would notice a nerf like that.

You're probably aware of something called false memory psychology (more commonly known as the "Mandela Effect") where people are certain they remember something a particular way even though their memory is wrong. This is evident whenever people misquote Vader by saying "Luke, I am your father" when the line is really "No, I am your father", or the whole Berenstein/stain Bears thing. I realize that simply stating this isn't proof that you're experiencing it, however since you lack any evidence to support your claim, and fail to directly counter mine, i think this is likely in your case.

If someone got used to having a leader bonus and lost it that would be one thing, but getting used to not having a leader bonus. then it being available for a very short period of time could easily go unnoticed. If you get used to something not being there, it's easy not to notice when it shows up briefly.

I am aware of the Mandela Effect, which is interesting.

The only evidence I have is my memory. I have no interest in countering anyone on anything ever. What I will do is fight tooth and nail against anyone who tries to speak down to me. You are not, but there is plenty of evidence of my being less than congenital to anyone who tries to show off by demeaning me having it turned right around in their faces.

So, yeah. with lack of evidence is fine to say you don't believe me. But to try and say I'm wrong despite any evidence one way or the other is another matter altogether. I'd actually prefer to be wrong more often than I am. Then people wouldn't accuse me of being a know-it-all for being knowledgeable, and I wouldn't get so irate when ignorant people try and correct me. Again, I am not saying this is you, but it happens far too often.

• Options

Also, neither that thread nor this one was my thread, so that kind of leads to maybe your memory and/or perception not being that good.

You tend to take over threads with your insane claims but you're right you didn't start those threads. And FYI you didn't actually prove anything. I don't think you posted receipts or anything. Or in this thread any actual proof kylo was a sith. Just you defiantly sticking to your claim regardless of what anyone says.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

You tend to take over threads with your insane claims but you're right you didn't start those threads. And FYI you didn't actually prove anything. I don't think you posted receipts or anything. Or in this thread any actual proof kylo was a sith. Just you defiantly sticking to your claim regardless of what anyone says.

FYI I did prove it, without showing any receipts. I proved it with my Ewok Scout and Math.

If you didn't get it, that's your own fault. All bringing it up does is prove that you are yet another person not good at judging the value of an account.

It's okay that you aren't. Most people either suck at math, or hate doing it. Nothing wrong with being one of those people, but being one doesn't make math not proof.

Either way, bringing it up is inapplicable to the conversation at hand because there WAS proof provided there, but no one has produced any sort of proof here. I am not about to go digging for screenshots of Kylo Ren from various times to legitimize my statement. If you wish to disprove me, you can go dig up screenshots covering the last 4 months yourself. But if you think people disagreeing with me means anything, then you've got another think coming.

• Options

FYI I did prove it, without showing any receipts. I proved it with my Ewok Scout and Math.

If you didn't get it, that's your own fault. All bringing it up does is prove that you are yet another person not good at judging the value of an account.

It's okay that you aren't. Most people either suck at math, or hate doing it. Nothing wrong with being one of those people, but being one doesn't make math not proof.

Ah yes the classic ewok scout makes me a kraken routine. You know it's ok to be wrong sometimes. It also ok to admit it. Say it with me.
    Kylo ren never had a sith tag.
  • Options

Ah yes the classic ewok scout makes me a kraken routine. You know it's ok to be wrong sometimes. It also ok to admit it. Say it with me.
    Ah Yes. The INDISPUTABLE math of Ewok Scout farming. If you are unwilling to acknowledge it, you are merely proving yourself to be a troll.

I'd love to be wrong. I admit it EVERY SINGLE TIME I am. Please prove me wrong, just like I did with all those trolls in the other thread that you seem intent on continuing.

• Options

Ah Yes. The INDISPUTABLE math of Ewok Scout farming. If you are unwilling to acknowledge it, you are merely proving yourself to be a troll.

I'd love to be wrong. I admit it EVERY SINGLE TIME I am. Please prove me wrong, just like I did with all those trolls in the other thread that you seem intent on continuing.

You can do it. Kylo ren never had a sith tag. What you fail to understand that the burden of proof is on you. You say he had one. Fine. Prove it. You saying you remember him having one isn't proof.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    Well millions of people play this game across the world. Every single day, someone goes into their roster and presses the 'Sith' tag. I'm sure s omeone would have noticed it and brought it up. I mean if you noticed it, why didn't you mention it? Maybe at the time you were unaware that he shouldn't have the tag?
  • Options
    Call her a Gray Jedi, there's a name for Force Wielders who use both sides. (I assume that's what's meant, haven't seen that yet, been busy, barely even able to log in)
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Well millions of people play this game across the world. Every single day, someone goes into their roster and presses the 'Sith' tag. I'm sure s omeone would have noticed it and brought it up. I mean if you noticed it, why didn't you mention it? Maybe at the time you were unaware that he shouldn't have the tag?

I've only been playing this game since December. I noticed he had the tag shortly after I started playing. I was planning on farming him as part of my Sith team. When they introduced all the new Sith and reworked the rest I looked at them again and he was no longer included.

I wondered why they removed it. My initial thought was that they had done so because his zeta would cease to function under Darth Nihilus. I later discovered that Disney has stated that he is not a Sith, and decided they probably removed it under orders from the trademark holder.

If I had realized he wasn't supposed to have it, I would have mentioned it.

You can do it. Kylo ren never had a sith tag. What you fail to understand that the burden of proof is on you. You say he had one. Fine. Prove it. You saying you remember him having one isn't proof.

I never said it should be proof for anyone else. The burden of proof thing is only intended for research and court: if you make a new discovery or are accusing someone of a crime. This isn't my discovery, it is someone else's programming. I'm not accusing someone of a crime either.

If you don't believe me, that's on you. But not wanting to bother to look for the photos to back up what I know, doesn't in any sense of the word make me wrong. Even in scientific circles, they wouldn't use lack of proof to call someone wrong, they would simply say it is unknown. So, yeah. if proof is presented that proves me wrong, I would admit my wrongness, but expecting me to do so with no proof is just peer pressure logic, not logical logic.

• Options
    Call her a Gray Jedi, there's a name for Force Wielders who use both sides. (I assume that's what's meant, haven't seen that yet, been busy, barely even able to log in)

Grey Jedi are part of the expanded universe, now known as legends. We can call her that, but it may not be the "proper" term.

• Options

I've only been playing this game since December. I noticed he had the tag shortly after I started playing. I was planning on farming him as part of my Sith team. When they introduced all the new Sith and reworked the rest I looked at them again and he was no longer included.

I wondered why they removed it. My initial thought was that they had done so because his zeta would cease to function under Darth Nihilus. I later discovered that Disney has stated that he is not a Sith, and decided they probably removed it under orders from the trademark holder.

I never said it should be proof for anyone else. The burden of proof thing is only intended for research and court: if you make a new discovery or are accusing someone of a crime. This isn't my discovery, it is someone else's programming. I'm not accusing someone of a crime either.

If you don't believe me, that's on you. But not wanting to bother to look for the photos to back up what I know, doesn't in any sense of the word make me wrong.

Ergo your perception is somewhat flawed.

Ergo you're still wrong. He never had the tag. They didn't randomly decide to add it a year after he came just to then remove it. If I don't believe you that's fine maybe you're right. But when NO ONE believes you maybe you're the one who is misremembering. But hey keep screaming the sky is falling. Hope it works out for you.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

Ergo you're still wrong. He never had the tag. They didn't randomly decide to add it a year after he came just to then remove it. If I don't believe you that's fine maybe you're right. But when NO ONE believes you maybe you're the one who is misremembering. But hey keep screaming the sky is falling. Hope it works out for you.
    Good job posting some meaningless drivel. Thanks for proving that YOU have to be taken as right without producing any proof.

If you want to bring up the burden of proof, You are the one insisting I agree with you, not the reverse, therefore the burden of proof falls to you.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, that's what I figured.

• Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options

If you don't believe me, that's on you. But not wanting to bother to look for the photos to back up what I know, doesn't in any sense of the word make me wrong. Even in scientific circles, they wouldn't use lack of proof to call someone wrong, they would simply say it is unknown. So, yeah. if proof is presented that proves me wrong, I would admit my wrongness, but expecting me to do so with no proof is just peer pressure logic, not logical logic.

You do realize Kylo has been in the game for well over a year now right? JJ Abrams stated kylo isn't a sith well over a year ago too. Don't you think they would have been removed it if he ever had a sith tag?

Btw. He never had a sith tag. You are just delusional.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/94657/kylo-ren

Here is someone from 2/22/17 getting told that kylo isn't a sith. I'm sure you could find many more.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    It's not a big deal, but yeah, clearly a false memory. Had he known Kylo was not a Sith prior to playing the game, he would have no memory of ever seeing Kylo with the tag.
  • Options
    I thought it was pretty obvious Rey was Luke's daughter. The greek meaning of 'Luke' means light giving. She's 'Rey', like a rey of light. Luke probably kept it a secret to protect her.
  • Options
    To make things weirder...
    Possible that Mace trained Kylo?
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    @Woodroward

Good job posting some meaningless drivel. Thanks for proving that YOU have to be taken as right without producing any proof.

If you want to bring up the burden of proof, You are the one insisting I agree with you, not the reverse, therefore the burden of proof falls to you.

Here is some more "useless drivel" to add that Kylo was never a sith. He never has had the tag. I've been working on my sith since before kylos rework and have went to the "sith" tab in characters nearly everyday, never seen him. If you think it happened during the Kylo or sith rework you are wrong. Because he was never in the sith category.
    Go check out smithieD video of Kylo ren right after he got reworked. You will see he did not have the tag at that time that "you are completly sure".
  • Options
    I'm still hoping Rey turns out to be Kylo's long lost sister.
    They did allude to that possibility what with the lightsaber only supposed to be able to be used by those with Skywalker blood.

Finn is Rey's brother.

From another mother.
  • Options

You're wrong, everyone is telling you you're wrong. Ive read your posts and you come of as a know it all with a huge ego who can never admit that you're wrong.

I've had Kylo since he came out. I've used Sith almost as long, and he never fit into a Sith team. I also read a lot of character guides and if he ever got the Sith tag there would he posts everywhere about it because its a huge deal. There have never been posts about him getting the Sith tag. I'm telling you the forums would have tons of posts about something like this on a character like Kylo.

Oh and the Rey being Han and Leia's daughter thing sounds pretty far fetched. Just thinking of how bad the writing would have to be to support that is cringe worthy. "Well I guess if I've lost my son, we can just go looking for my long lost daughter that we never talk about. Have you seen her Rey?" -Leia
  • Options
    For f sake...
    @CG_Kozispoon I am sorry for bringing you in this, but would you be so kind to tell us if Kylo Ren EVER had the Sith tag in the game or not?
  • Me2
    123 posts Member
    Options
    Pfft calm down everyone, Rey is obviously DarkHelmets's daughter's sister's cousin's former roomate..
  • Options
    I remember @Woodroward arguing that the Phoenix squad would "revolutionize" the meta, Or basically to that effect. It was very argumentative, and countered everyone else's ideas that the Phoenix squad was just meh. He even cowed me into silence because of his sheer will to argue. I have not forgotten, but waited to see what the Phoenix squad would do. And as of today, I don't see any Phoenix squad up top, and I've seen no video evidence they'll be any good as far as meta is concerned. So when @Woodroward talks, just move along. Nothing to see here. But his trolling got me to post, mostly out of annoyance.
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

Gray Jedi are lame. Pick a lane. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*