Incoming transmission

Replies

• zhtd17
    948 posts Member
    Options
    I don't know any of those characters, but the new character is better not to be another rebel for the sake of the game!
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon -- Is this transmission incoming tonight, or is this a teaser in advance of an update another night?

Not today, but our team is hard at work on a wee hotfix incoming soon, with our regular Game Update following soon after.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • BountyPrize
    20 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    CG is limited to season 3.
    In season 3, Agent Kallus is a Imperial agent, but Secretly a Folcrum Agent for the Rebel Alliance.
    Ahsoka is not present in season 3.

So it is not Ahsoka.

The gif presented by Jesse shows a folcrum transmission as it is being hacked by Thrawn.
    Possibility 1: Thrawn is being teased as the dark side fan favourite for June.
    Possibility 2: Could be teased for the 25th May event, but it is unlikely as this event has previously been mentioned as a gear event.

Thrawn has been a favourite amongst fans of the legends material, and we are still in the Empire faction pass era.
    This suggests that CG is prioritizing Empire characters for the time being, which means that Thrawn is most likely the June Fan favorite.

I know that people thought Jango Fett would be the fan favourite, but he isn't associated with the Galactic Empire.
    Thus this leaves us with Thrawn.

And about Tarkin:
    It is obvious that Tarkin is being reworked as they gave us the most obvious tease for him in the last update.
    The game usually updates at Tuesday's, which could mean that the Tarkin rework will be released this week or during the next Tuesday.

To recap:
    No Ahsoka Tano as Folcrum.
    Thrawn is teased for June Fan Favourite.
    Tarkin Rework for this Tuesday or the next one.
  • Options
    Empire Kallus with and imperial trooper tag would be beautiful for everyone who invested in the pass
  • Options
    star-wars-rebels-zero-hour-thrawn-fulcrum.png
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    In season 3, Agent Kallus is a Imperial agent, but Secretly a Folcrum Agent for the Rebel Alliance.

So it is not Ahsoka.

The gif presented by Jesse shows a folcrum transmission as it is being hacked by Thrawn.
    Possibility 2: Could be teased for the 25th May event, but it is unlikely as this event has previously been mentioned as a gear event.

Thrawn has been a favourite amongst fans of the legends material, and we are still in the Empire faction pass era.
    This suggests that CG is prioritizing Empire characters for the time being, which means that Thrawn is most likely the June Fan favorite.

I know that people thought Jango Fett would be the fan favourite, but he isn't associated with the Galactic Empire.

And about Tarkin:
    It is obvious that Tarkin is being reworked as they gave us the most obvious tease for him in the last update.
    The game usually updates at Tuesday's, which could mean that the Tarkin rework will be released this week or during the next Tuesday.

To recap:

I agree. You've convinced me @BountyPrize !
  • Options
    Ouchie wrote: »

So it is not Ahsoka.

And about Tarkin:

To recap:

I agree. You've convinced me @BountyPrize !

Glad to assist a fellow player.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon -- Is this transmission incoming tonight, or is this a teaser in advance of an update another night?

Not today, but our team is hard at work on a wee hotfix incoming soon, with our regular Game Update following soon after.

Thanks!
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    star-wars-rebels-zero-hour-thrawn-fulcrum.png

I think @BionicGolem just sealed it.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    Zevox wrote: »
    M_L wrote: »
    sorry, who's that symbol supposed to be? if rebels character, does that mean at least it's not the second "fan fav", right?
    Assuming it's this Kallus guy, who seems to be the only character associated with that emblem who isn't already in the game (the other two being Ahsoka and Cassian, according to Wookiepedia), I sure hope not. Another random guy from the same cartoon we've been getting characters from for the last two months hardly strikes me as worthy of that title - certainly not when the other character to whom it was applied was R2.

Kallus isn't just some random guy, I'll have you know he has his own Lego mini figure, which therefor makes him relevant.
    250px-75158-kallus.png

Best argument ever. I am adding "being a lego dude" into my bucket list right after being a dead body on Law and Order. Thank you.
  • Options
    I was kind of hoping for kallus with a Phoenix tag so they could maybe get better, but I guess he won't be officially Phoenix til next season
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options

04b705e660b771605484be8607c270f0_emperor-palpatine-memes-quickmeme-palpatine-good-meme_494-358.jpeg
  • Options

04b705e660b771605484be8607c270f0_emperor-palpatine-memes-quickmeme-palpatine-good-meme_494-358.jpeg

Ohh a meme-off Kozi
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    Options
    Nice I was waiting for the new event to get another three star character. The credits from these events help out a little for upgrading characters and mods.
  • Options
    Hot fix- expose.
    Game update - Tarkin rework.
    Incoming Transmission- Thrawn is coming.
    My birthday is in January but I'll change it for the gifts above.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hot fix- expose.

tenor.gif
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Fulcrum, I hope Thrawn kills him, that treasones scum!
  • Options
    Please be AHSOKA!!
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options
    Hot fix- expose.

tenor.gif

tumblr_nxzqk9t4Ri1r1skzao1_500.gif
  • BountyPrize
    20 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

Ohh a meme-off Kozi
    Soldier76 wrote: »
    Please be AHSOKA!!

As previously mentioned above:
    Capital Games is limited to season 3 material.
    Ahsoka is not present during that season, thus Folcrum Ahsoka can't be released.
    Post edited by BountyPrize on
  • Zevox
    172 posts Member
    Options
    [...reasoning...]
    Hm, have never seen the show so I wouldn't know about the image, but seemingly fair reasoning assuming that is the case. If so, I sure hope you are right. Speaking as someone who counts Thrawn as his second most wanted after only Jedi Knight Luke, that would make very happy indeed, despite the fact that I was hoping the second fan favorite would be Luke.
  • Gaidal_Cain
    1640 posts Member
    Options
    As a guildmate of mine pointed out:

Fulcrum's symbol turned red when it was intercepted by Thrawn.
  • Options
    Hot fix- expose.

tenor.gif

Abba Zaba you my only friend.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

Ohh a meme-off Kozi

No one would dare challenge the Kozimaster.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Hot fix- expose.

tenor.gif

Abba Zaba you my only friend.

yeah_half_baked.gif
  • Davius
    432 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    Incoming transmission from Fulcrum warning us to be prepared because Thrawn is on his way.

give this man person a cigar.

• RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    bh3hev4acikl.gif
  • Davius
    432 posts Member
    Options
    M9silent wrote: »
    Better not be the "fan favorite", changed to "iconic" later. As a hero, I don't mind Kallus or Thrawn or anyone else being added. As the new fan favorite/iconic hero with an all new mechanic never before seen, no way. This game has gone on long enough without Jedi Luke being an acquirable hero. It's annoying. All the other major faces of the OT are in game, and he's one of the biggest.

Jesse practically told us jedi luke wasnt gonna be the 2nd. something about lukes release needing to be something grander
  • Options

As previously mentioned above:
    Capital Games is limited to season 3 material.
    Ahsoka is not present suring that season, thus Folcrum Ahsoka can't be released.

Can someone, @CG_Kozispoon @CG_TopHat, speak something to this? Is CG "limited to season 3 of rebels"?
    Ooba hutar.
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    OMG what does that symbol mean, looks like Roman Reigns!
    0db21ce74ec2bea977fbda024dd0047c.gif

lmao