Incoming transmission

Replies

• Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    So there is a new game mode on the way that will utilize both characters and ships, and is gear oriented. There's a new character coming as well. This all seems to be slated to happen on May 25th.

This transmission could be for either. Thrawn sent out his fleet immediately following that transmission. Maybe that battle will be the new game mode in a ship style raid..
  • Gucci
    178 posts Member
    Options

Agree 100%. Definitely Kallus. This insignia comes up when he feeds info to Rebels.

Check it out- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqnMQ963vzg&sns=em

But remember, the insignia is turning red.
    This happened as Thrawn hacked the transmission after a quick skirmish with Fulcrum.

Thus the incoming transmission is referring to Thrawn.

Good point. It very well could be Mitth'raw'nuruodo

Some will get this :)
  • YoloNOT19
    54 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    **** we gotta survive....I'll be checking the forums everyday now, I dont know whats goin on....new game mode? Kallus? Thrawn? This is too chaotic im just gonna go do some GW!!! -_-
  • Options
    This is fulcrum, with an urgent message. Thrawn knows abou -

There is the transmission from the episode refered to in the GIF
  • Options
    Mhh that is interesting.. Where could i sign or beg for some synergy between Grand Admiral Thrawn and Death Trooper?
  • Options
    As much as I desperately want it to be Kallus (because he's my favorite), it's probably going to be Thrawn...and I'm actually pretty happy about that. Even if I haven't read the books, or seen season 3 yet, he is one that I know of and want to see in the game.
  • Options
    M_L wrote: »
    sorry, who's that symbol supposed to be? if rebels character, does that mean at least it's not the second "fan fav", right?

Its a Scene specif
    Mhh that is interesting.. Where could i sign or beg for some synergy between Grand Admiral Thrawn and Death Trooper?

Rather have Grand Admiral Thrawn and Eli Vanto synergy..... but it will never happen.
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

I'd love this. I'm almost done with the book and it's pretty dang great.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Asic wrote: »
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    Zevox wrote: »
    M_L wrote: »
    sorry, who's that symbol supposed to be? if rebels character, does that mean at least it's not the second "fan fav", right?
    Assuming it's this Kallus guy, who seems to be the only character associated with that emblem who isn't already in the game (the other two being Ahsoka and Cassian, according to Wookiepedia), I sure hope not. Another random guy from the same cartoon we've been getting characters from for the last two months hardly strikes me as worthy of that title - certainly not when the other character to whom it was applied was R2.

Kallus isn't just some random guy, I'll have you know he has his own Lego mini figure, which therefor makes him relevant.
    250px-75158-kallus.png

Best argument ever. I am adding "being a lego dude" into my bucket list right after being a dead body on Law and Order. Thank you.

So how about this guy?
    lego-star-wars-pao-original-minifigure-from-set-75156.jpg

• Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    0.jpg
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Corvus
    190 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I am also hoping for Kallus as he offers the unique option to have both empire and rebel tags. No other charcter so far offers that (neither bodhi or K2S0 as we know nearly nothing from their empire time). But as others have pointed out it could as well be thrawn, I am really hoping they release both with that event series maybe just like they released krennic and death trooper....
    Post edited by Corvus on
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    Options
    Lol I hate when they do this...... I was planning on working today but now......F5........F5.........F5..........F5........ :smiley:
  • Options
    Taramel wrote: »
    Lol I hate when they do this...... I was planning on working today but now......F5........F5.........F5..........F5........ :smiley:

Hahaha same. But just reload icon for me.
  • EmeraldZx
    176 posts Member
    Options
    KueChael wrote: »
    That's Thrawn hacking Fulcrum. Could be getting both. Callus should be a rebel and empire. Our first double agent. Also sith will be removed from shard shop tomorrow... Phoenix added.

What? Have you any proof? They hardly had Nihilus in there. Baze was in for a while and Krennic/DT were in for quite some time. Feels like they hardly gave us any time for the best character in the game
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    Options
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    It'll have to be for a bit longer, I'm afraid. Works over for today, so until then-

9b8bd6777ba4d8b39d3203432f026bfa_robert-downey-jr-gif-find-share-on-giphy-tropic-thunder-survive-meme_500-227.gif

we survived the night...... now to last the morning commute @CG_Kozispoon
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    Options
    My F5 key is looking a little worn out ....... any update kozie? Jesse?
  • Options
    Kozi will hit us soon. It is known.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Kozi will hit us soon. It is known.

You know nothing
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    100% sure it's Thrawn.
    1. Fulcrum symbol turns red, which is what happened when Thrawn hacked it. If it was Kallus or Ashoka, it would have stayed as is
    2. This is fan favorite character. Kallus is not a fan favorite by any stretch of the imagination. Thrawn however, was so popular, that's he's one of the few original Star Wars EU characters to be re-canonized by Disney.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    100% sure it's Thrawn.
    1. Fulcrum symbol turns red, which is what happened when Thrawn hacked it. If it was Kallus or Ashoka, it would have stayed as is
    2. This is fan favorite character. Kallus is not a fan favorite by any stretch of the imagination. Thrawn however, was so popular, that's he's one of the few original Star Wars EU characters to be re-canonized by Disney.

Now now Zahns book merged both Universes perfectly
  • Mihai29
    592 posts Member
    Options
    Hot fix- expose.
    Game update - Tarkin rework.
    Incoming Transmission- Thrawn is coming.
    My birthday is in January but I'll change it for the gifts above.

tenor.gif

Stop bringing new characters and bring some content in the game,daily events with super hard tiers,guild events to run 7 days points based ......give us something to grind and play
    Events,challenges,raids.....Events,challenges,raids......Events,challenges,raids......Events,challenges,raids......Events,challenges,raids
    We need content......past this message to your boss
    Thanks
  • Options
    It's a ship raid followed by a ground war raid. The catch? Only allowed to use the Phoenix faction. 7* gear 11 required.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Mihai29 wrote: »
    Hot fix- expose.

tenor.gif

Stop bringing new characters and bring some content in the game,daily events with super hard tiers,guild events to run 7 days points based ......give us something to grind and play
    Events,challenges,raids.....Events,challenges,raids......Events,challenges,raids......Events,challenges,raids......Events,challenges,raids
    Thanks
    giphy.gif

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Hot fix- expose.

tenor.gif

Thanks
    giphy.gif

You rock.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Spyda
    318 posts Member
    Options
    If it's Kallas I REALLY hope that he gets both an Empire and a Rebel tag. That alone would make him a worthwhile investment in my opinion.

If it's Grand Admiral Thrawn however... You can't really have a GRAND ADMIRAL without a Capital Ship can you? Since we know that Tarkin is seeing a change coming, and now this... I wonder if Tarkin will actually be replaced by Thrawn as the Imperial Fleet Commander?
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    Hot fix- expose.

tenor.gif

Thanks
    giphy.gif

giphy.gif
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon does this mean there is a nightsister rework coming or no