Incoming transmission

12346Next

Replies

• Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Just pure evil @CG_Kozispoon lol teasing us this way .
  • Options
    I think it will be Thrawn and hopefully Governor Pryce too, and maybe some synergy betwen the two like Krennic and DT.
  • Options
  • Grpeephole303
    1076 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    MaxxyMax wrote: »
    I think it will be Thrawn and hopefully Governor Pryce too, and maybe some synergy betwen the two like Krennic and DT.

Idk i think after the events of the book Thrawn is reluctantly allied with her.

How he would even let her take charge of his ship i have no idea
  • Options
    I think Governor Pryce is still too deep of a cut to bring into the game right now. Personally, I'd MUCH rather see Dr. Aphra and her droid buddies show up.
  • Options
    I think Governor Pryce is still too deep of a cut to bring into the game right now. Personally, I'd MUCH rather see Dr. Aphra and her droid buddies show up.

They would be the first Comic characters in the game wouldnt they?
  • Options
    Comic exclusive characters, yes. But they are available for game licensing, since they have shown up in Force Arena.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think Thrawn is reluctant about anything. He has Governor Pryce under his thumb the way I saw it. He doesn't like her, but he can use her.
  • Options
    Ender22 wrote: »
    I don't think Thrawn is reluctant about anything. He has Governor Pryce under his thumb the way I saw it. He doesn't like her, but he can use her.

I dont think he truly dislikes her, other than what she caused.

I just dont think he trusts her..... obviously because of what she caused.
  • Options
    Ender22 wrote: »

I dont think he truly dislikes her, other than what she caused.

I just dont think he trusts her..... obviously because of what she caused.

I think they are friends with benefits! Lol they are just benefiting from one another.
    Thrawn needs - political savvy. (Even though I can't truly believe he is that inept with it)
    Pryce - needs protection from those in power.
    Maybe just the way I read it.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon does this mean there is a nightsister rework coming or no

There indeed will be a nightsister rework coming... but in the FAR DISTANT FUTURE!
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    SandurzGoH wrote: »

There indeed will be a nightsister rework coming... but in the FAR DISTANT FUTURE!

giphy.gif
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • AC_
    82 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon

Will we see a post today with info on the incoming transmission and tarkin rework?
  • Options

Well tbh imo if Thrawn did not leave her in charge of his ship, and instead he remained in charge during the battle, i doubt it would have made a difference. Personally i find her quite a formidable opponent but she is headstrong and quite often acts out of emotion or anger, without thinking which leads to her failure
  • Options

giphy.gif

tenor.gif
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

yd5zqkpvb7s7.gif
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    I'm with MrH - how about some Nighsister love?

That didn't sound right...
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

tumblr_mln7yvljok1r5j928o1_500.gif?w=300&h=141

Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options

Yes it did.

A potential positive is that you might wake up bigger.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Options

Yes it did.

A potential positive is that you might wake up bigger.

Ok, you two. Keep it together.
  • Options

Well tbh imo if Thrawn did not leave her in charge of his ship, and instead he remained in charge during the battle, i doubt it would have made a difference. Personally i find her quite a formidable opponent but she is headstrong and quite often acts out of emotion or anger, without thinking which leads to her failure

She is a Formidable political opponent.

But she has absolutely no military experience as of the end of Thrawns novel.

Which leads into season 2.