HotFix Update 5/17/2017 [Megathread]

Replies

• Options
    Kitch wrote: »
    Not really, you run maul and are complaining about Rex. I'd say your team gets beaten by Rex teams. That's not to say you don't beat Rex teams, but they obviously frustrate you.

Just to clarify:
    it's allowed to be frustrated after zVader and its soloing in rancor, due to "still can't understand what reason" but it isn't after Rex due to Arena pvp battles.

1) Vader double tmr was not WAI I agree. It was fixed. I could agree. Still don't understand priority and why all the people were asking this out loud.
    2) Rex bug is not WAI. You don't agree. It isn't yet flagged as bug, I hope time will decide. Still don't understand why when posting about this topic, you automatically tag him as "frustrated".

• Options
    Phil242 wrote: »
    I insist on a Zeta compensation for Vader, I invested in it only for a rancor pit. Now I can not solo it. And why is Rex still giving way more to other allies than just 7,5% tm? Why don't u look after this bug:? @CG_Kozispoon waiting for your answer...

In all other Games this called "rigged". Bug abusing and you ask for refund? you can be happy tha CG and EA dosn't reset your stuff you get from the raids :*

If this was so bugged, EA should have fixed if during the first patch after. And they didn't, so they have to give this zeta back. I'm also worried about too bugged Rex team tm gain with no clone allies, why don't EA take care of this bug? This is about arena and the problem is way more crucial
    I assume you have evidence of Rex being bugged, and you're not just annoyed Rex teams beat you.

Not only I have the evidence. I am the top of arena, so your guess is wrong

Not really, you run maul and are complaining about Rex. I'd say your team gets beaten by Rex teams. That's not to say you don't beat Rex teams, but they obviously frustrate you.

A mixed Rex team becomes overpowered with this bug, that is an issue
  • Options
    Phil242 wrote: »
    I insist on a Zeta compensation for Vader, I invested in it only for a rancor pit. Now I can not solo it. And why is Rex still giving way more to other allies than just 7,5% tm? Why don't u look after this bug:? @CG_Kozispoon waiting for your answer...

In all other Games this called "rigged". Bug abusing and you ask for refund? you can be happy tha CG and EA dosn't reset your stuff you get from the raids :*

If this was so bugged, EA should have fixed if during the first patch after. And they didn't, so they have to give this zeta back. I'm also worried about too bugged Rex team tm gain with no clone allies, why don't EA take care of this bug? This is about arena and the problem is way more crucial
    I assume you have evidence of Rex being bugged, and you're not just annoyed Rex teams beat you.

Not only I have the evidence. I am the top of arena, so your guess is wrong

A mixed Rex team becomes overpowered with this bug, that is an issue

Is there any video on youtube or somewhere else showcasing this bug? I've never noticed it, but I might be wrong. Could you please link it to me?
  • Mc_Iavell
    240 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    SOOOOOOOO let's calculate about tm rex's supposed to give to developah!
    Post edited by Mageduckey on
  • Options
    Great fixes thanks for fixing this much needed raid bug.
  • Kitch
    171 posts Member
    Options
    Mc_Iavell wrote: »

Just to clarify:
    it's allowed to be frustrated after zVader and its soloing in rancor, due to "still can't understand what reason" but it isn't after Rex due to Arena pvp battles.

1) Vader double tmr was not WAI I agree. It was fixed. I could agree. Still don't understand priority and why all the people were asking this out loud.
    2) Rex bug is not WAI. You don't agree. It isn't yet flagged as bug, I hope time will decide. Still don't understand why when posting about this topic, you automatically tag him as "frustrated".

At no point did I mention Vader, I only addressed the claims about Rex. Claims which, at this point, have no evidence backing them up. Provide evidence and we'll all make a judgement; at present, it looks - to me at least - like a couple of people don't like playing against Rex.
  • Mc_Iavell
    240 posts Member
    Options
    Seems fair enough to me, it's good to understand each other :)
  • Mc_Iavell
    240 posts Member
    Options
    I think in arena there's more chance to get noticed since you actually fight against a (maybe) broken skill.
    From now on I will pay attenction to that 7,5
  • UltimateZeus
    1221 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Mc_Iavell wrote: »
    Rex total immunity to all debuffs

What is this? I run Rex and I get debuffed all the time?

I hope you're not talking about when he has tenacity up? .... because then it is WAI.
  • Options

APX_919 wrote: »
    Lol who's to say you can not still solo rancor?

Yep, Zader plus TFP, EP, Jyn and Rex can still do it.

I'll say that zSid over Jyn will work as well

I'd say keep Jyn and Rex, change EP w/zSid. EP isn't helping the dots and Sid is pretty fast.
  • Options

I'd say keep Jyn and Rex, change EP w/zSid. EP isn't helping the dots and Sid is pretty fast.

Didn't try that combo out, but found success with a different combo lol
  • Options
    So in the Expose Expose they said that they didn't want to nerf finn's zeta, but they wanted to adjust Expose. Watch Resistance teams have their raid damage doubled for no reason.
  • Mekzeek
    21 posts Member
    Options
    Minutes ago we tried a pit raid. With my Zader Team (Zader, Zidious, Palp, TFP and Bistan) it doesn't work anymore. In P2 my Bistan got chrushed and after that it was over. I have to try to change some mods probably, but it's much harder now...
  • Options
    Ouchie wrote: »
    Thank goodness, now Daka is finally arena viable again!

>:)

oh i wish.... (when you max the nightsisters to g11....)
  • Options
    Nobody should even be able to solo a single phase of a RAID designed for FIFTY PLAYERS, let alone the entire thing with one team. And the fact you're complaining about no longer being able to do so with a bugged, broken ability makes it that much more laughable. If anything, the rancor could use a solid buff to make it a challenge.

The raid was designed for unmoded 7* g8 (old) toons, with no zetas. Instead of buff the rancor or nerf toons, why not new difficulty tiers? (with enhanced rewards accordingly)
  • Valace21
    90 posts Member
    Options
    I chewed 20% into P4 I think could have soloed it if I had hit tenacity down

Vader, Rex, EP, TFP, an a gear 8 Jyn
  • Options
    Chewed thru the whole raid with a hybrid, zVader lead tie Jyn r2 teebo
  • Options
    Harder to solo with Zader but still doable. Just need a more hybrid team. I ran Zader, tfp, Rex, jyn and DN
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon are you aware that there is a bug in the rancor raid that causes the rancors enrage cooldown to drop by two rather than the intended 1?
  • Options
    @Ravens1113 if you are referring to phase four, the cooldowns reset twice as fast, meaning each turn is two off the cooldown versus one, it's in the details and on the phase crossover screen. If you are referring to other phases, then if the rancor knocks one of your chars below 50% health, it reduces cooldowns by one per char
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Options

Not w zader anyways. Maybe a teebo team w jyn tfp rex phasma could do it

Zader can be part of a solo team. You can just no longer auto solo the raid
  • EmeraldZx
    176 posts Member
    Options

Didn't try that combo out, but found success with a different combo lol

I'm going to do TFP Jyn Sid and EP. That way I can do advantage + offense up culling blades for about 500k. Most people don't realize but all it takes is a 15% minimum resistance chance for the ranc to go hams and kill just one.
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Options
    For the record, I love Ahsoka and will be playing her. Been looking forward to the fulcrum version for a while as a matter of fact. Just ironic that rebels are, yet again, getting help. Tarkin's changes on paper doesn't seem enough to counter them. Execution can play out differently but I have to admit, this faction (based on how much viability they have in every single game mode and how necessary it is to use them to move forward - IE: Palp) is completely out of hand.
  • darkside
    287 posts Member
    Options
    Dont cry my friend
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Eh. I think my resistance will hold up just fine on offense. That's all arena is these days. Offense. The new toon won't hold on defense, any better than the current triple cleanse team.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    We could always just give everyone the same tag? "Star Wars Toon" lol
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    Eh. I think my resistance will hold up just fine on offense. That's all arena is these days. Offense. The new toon won't hold on defense, any better than the current triple cleanse team.

I feel like this is one character that it hard to play wrong though. There no way to screw it up. Only thing wrong would be targeting the wrong target, but when you do 70k damage you can pretty much target whoever you want.
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Options
    Also Chaze getting stronger. Again. Surprise, surprise.