HotFix Update 5/17/2017 [Megathread]

Replies

• Options
    Ronoaldo wrote: »
    Thanks for the update notes @CG_Kozispoon - bug fixes are aways welcome! May the force be with you.

5ak2fwvyps8t.gif
    I personally am always happy when we have the opportunity to go back and address things that need addressing, but I am definitely excited for next weeks update and the content we have in store for the community. :)

Any words on Ships Omegas?
  • five2zero
    512 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    djvita wrote: »
    man the community is anxious for this new content, if it will alleviate the gear crunch. 118 full stun cuffs needed! (53 solo 52 for mk4 holo and 13 for mk9 blastek)

i need more than 1500 Mk 3 Carbanti Sensor Salvage, and this is a challenge gear
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options
    REM wrote: »
    5ak2fwvyps8t.gif
    I personally am always happy when we have the opportunity to go back and address things that need addressing...

Any word on when the ships opponent bug screen will be fixed? If you click on your opponent's ships in ship arena, you see your ships instead of theirs.

^this
    It's been a huge problem since ships launched and it's cost me several fleet arena matches. Plzzzzz fix
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    See title... just trying to figure out for my guild
  • Options
    Man in one week they have nerfed Vader and Maul into the ground
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    REM wrote: »
    Any word on when the ships opponent bug screen will be fixed? If you click on your opponent's ships in ship arena, you see your ships instead of theirs.

It's been flagged as a bug and being investigated, but for the sake of this mega, let's keep it on topic :)

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Thanks for the Vader fix (not nerf).
  • Options
    Lol who's to say you can not still solo rancor?

No way u can solo it. I could only get 30% when i started in p4 tonight w no phase to phase stack
  • Options

Not w zader anyways. Maybe a teebo team w jyn tfp rex phasma could do it
  • Options
    Well if anyone does attempt a solo run any time soon I'd love to hear how it goes... We'll be starting a raid after our guild reset later.
  • scuba
    14075 posts Member
    Options
    flux_rono wrote: »
    DatBoi wrote: »
    flux_rono wrote: »
    sandtrooper confirmed? "The PvE version of Sandtrooper is now correctly applying the intended DOTs in battle"

Sandtrooper has always been a PvE enemy

but its specifically says the PvE version, who other kind of version can there be besides a playable one
    they might be working on adding him to the roaster soon.
    Read into it a little more.
  • jm21
    72 posts Member
    Options
    Well if anyone does attempt a solo run any time soon I'd love to hear how it goes... We'll be starting a raid after our guild reset later.

Someone in my guild solo'd it a few days ago, I don't think it was a true solo since 2 people had a little bit of damage, but he did at least 90% of it. His team was Zader, fett, tfp, magmatrooper and rex.
  • Options
    What's that mean for Jawa engineer? His reclabirate never targets anyone directly, does it?
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    ce503528ef4c5974cb2d89cf28173733f88a3a8e_hq.jpg
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    jm21 wrote: »

Someone in my guild solo'd it a few days ago, I don't think it was a true solo since 2 people had a little bit of damage, but he did at least 90% of it. His team was Zader, fett, tfp, magmatrooper and rex.

I need to about today, nothing changed a few days ago. But thanks. If anyone has experience with all Sith/empire Zader team after fix today let me know results
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Maybe this solo rewards nightmare can finally be minimized. I've already heard from other friends that nobody managed to solo the Rancor in their guilds tonight. I'm sure the whining/complaints will start with the Zeta. This is perfect and long overdue!

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/111128/hotfix-update-5-17-2017
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    With a zader and a zinn- I have 2 things.
    1. With Zader fix- are you guys still working on tie breakers?
    2. Welcome to the Resistance! When I decided to ditch droids for p2 I looked at the quicker farm. Happy that it worked out.
    Now for next week- let's see some Tarkin let's see some Thrawn. And let's see this event that all you Devs and Mods are so hype about. :)
  • Options
    Tried it with the team I auto it with, use basics after speed down in the start of p2, died pretty quickly in p2 now

Zader, Nihilus, Emp, TFP, Rex

That doesn't work anymore
  • Options

No way u can solo it. I could only get 30% when i started in p4 tonight w no phase to phase stack

We shall see how it goes soon enough ;)
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Yey I can now use my nightsister team said no one ever.

lol

Thanks for the update on Vader's zeta. Curious if I will still be able to solo it with the same team. Lookf orward to finding out.
  • Akiraine
    256 posts Member
    Options
    rancor is still soloable with zader .. just not really autoable now with zader .. easy solo with Zader ZDN Jyn Bistan TFP .. did it about 2 hours ago
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    And nope, just did a practice run during the 24 hour period with Vader, and got hit a few times about halfway into phase 2. Don't have the best speed mods, but I think I will need to switch things up a bit.
  • Options
    Great work Devs! I mostly appreciate you all just being involved and at least trying to make your already very fun game better.
  • Daemoe
    40 posts Member
    Options
    As Anakin once said to Obi-Wan, "I hate you".
    Now my small guild can say bye bye to heroic :smile: while others guilds have Solo since months with this bug.
  • Phil242
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Na, leave him alone, my time is too expensive for hard Don quichote stuff
  • Mc_Iavell
    240 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Even without any refund, I still can't understand the "thank you" postings above. Like some of you were actually hurt by zVader in rancor.

Whatever, small guilds will have to wait much more for Solo in the name of fixing a CRUCIAL bug.

Tie Fighter that evades everything in ship battles,
    Rex total immunity to all debuffs
    Palps that crits under DN lead
    Add more rebels <---

these should be your priorities.

edit: adding palpie's bug
  • Options
    Kitch wrote: »
    Phil242 wrote: »
    I insist on a Zeta compensation for Vader, I invested in it only for a rancor pit. Now I can not solo it. And why is Rex still giving way more to other allies than just 7,5% tm? Why don't u look after this bug:? @CG_Kozispoon waiting for your answer...

In all other Games this called "rigged". Bug abusing and you ask for refund? you can be happy tha CG and EA dosn't reset your stuff you get from the raids :*

If this was so bugged, EA should have fixed if during the first patch after. And they didn't, so they have to give this zeta back. I'm also worried about too bugged Rex team tm gain with no clone allies, why don't EA take care of this bug? This is about arena and the problem is way more crucial
    I assume you have evidence of Rex being bugged, and you're not just annoyed Rex teams beat you.

Not only I have the evidence. I am the top of arena, so your guess is wrong
  • Options
    Mc_Iavell wrote: »
    Even without any refund, I still can't understand the "thank you" postings above. Like some of you were actually hurt by zVader in rancor.

Whatever, small guilds will have to wait much more for Solo in the name of fixing a CRUCIAL bug.

Tie Fighter that evades everything in ship battles,
    Rex total immunity to all debuffs
    Palps that crits under DN lead
    Add more rebels <---

these should be your priorities.

edit: adding palpie's bug

Totally agree
  • Options
    I still can't check other players' ships. Always pulling up my ships stats.
  • Kitch
    171 posts Member
    Options
    Kitch wrote: »
    Phil242 wrote: »
    I insist on a Zeta compensation for Vader, I invested in it only for a rancor pit. Now I can not solo it. And why is Rex still giving way more to other allies than just 7,5% tm? Why don't u look after this bug:? @CG_Kozispoon waiting for your answer...

In all other Games this called "rigged". Bug abusing and you ask for refund? you can be happy tha CG and EA dosn't reset your stuff you get from the raids :*

If this was so bugged, EA should have fixed if during the first patch after. And they didn't, so they have to give this zeta back. I'm also worried about too bugged Rex team tm gain with no clone allies, why don't EA take care of this bug? This is about arena and the problem is way more crucial
    I assume you have evidence of Rex being bugged, and you're not just annoyed Rex teams beat you.

Not only I have the evidence. I am the top of arena, so your guess is wrong

Not really, you run maul and are complaining about Rex. I'd say your team gets beaten by Rex teams. That's not to say you don't beat Rex teams, but they obviously frustrate you.