Guild Merges

Replies

• Options
    I am in need of heroic ready players to join our heroic aat guilds. If you have a small group of heroic ready players ( not interested in low level players) I need to talk to you.

How do you know if your heroic, 2%each phase or 1 mill total damage.

I have spots open in 4 of our 6 guilds, yes heroic tank is allready on farm.

Now that you know I have kenobi shards and heroic rewards for you, here is what I need from you.

Active player ( yet your 600 tickets a day)
    Discord ( it's a must that you are on our server)
    Follow raid rule ( no damage limits or lottery, all heroic raids are 0 damage for 24 hrs, then have at it)
    That's it those simple things and you can be apart of a group of heroic guilds.

Contact me DarthSh3ll {JK}#5158 on discord
  • Options
    Tauntauns toe is a f2p texas based t6pit and normal tank club
    We have 45 people and average 18k-20k per day
    We rotate between 8am and 8pm cst raids, we ask everyone try to max tickets and raid hard
    We are looking for a group of upto 5 players that want to stay together
    Individual players welcome, of course
    No whales plz
    Players will need at least one 7* character to join, preferably around 8-12 for a good fit
    Everyone must have line to join
    Msg osirisreborn
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObnSMf6iBi8
    Join tauntauns today!
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Options
    Guild name: Grey Lights
    Raid types: HPIT and NAAT (We tried HAAT last week and made it to P4 and stalled at 68% left)
    Raid time: 8pm UK time aka 2Pm CT in the US
    Players lvl: mostly 85
    Raid rules: Rancor raid is 24hr no score post and after 24hrs it's ffa. TANK raid is the same as Pit rules.
    Daily raid tokens: 22-25K

Our guild is currently looking to add some high lvl players to help us get over that last little hump to complete HAAT regularly. We are looking for 5-8 players who will be active and able to communicate. We don't have a 600 daily token rule we just ask that you contribute what you can and have fun doing it. My guild consists of a great group of people who enjoy the game and are very knowledgeable regarding the game. We use discord to discuss strategies and squads and just about everything else. If interested please contact me or if you have any questions....

Discord ID: Sharkbait#0690
    Ally code: 547-275-598
    Player name: Sharkbait
  • Necroka
    22 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    INTRO:
    If your guild is looking to remove deadweights in preparation for GK and the upcoming Guilds collaboration update,
    If you have 5-10 power hitters but many inactive/weak members holding you back,
    Do consider joining us.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
    - Guilds to merge with us.
    - Active members with 600 dailys but not strict about it.
    - 10-15 power hitters that is HAAT ready (ie. can do their fare share of HAAT).
    - we can "retire" approx 15 deadweight/inactive members
    - Leader and Officers of guild absorbed will be given Officers status if they want. Thats not a big deal to us.

GUILD INFO:
    Guild Name: Starphuckers Inc
    Countries: Mainly Singapore and USA + various other countries
    Language: English
    Facebook Group: "Starphuckers Inc"
    Chat Platform: Facebook's Messenger
    Discord: "Necro Ka #3274"
    Ally Code: 987-645-632
    Guild Info (Partial only): swgoh.gg/g/1145/starphuckers-inc/
    Age Group: Mainly married with kids type. Not too young I reckon...

MEMBERS:
    Total Number of members: 46
    Number of daily active Members: 44
    Number of long time + active members: Approx 25
    Number of Active Heavy Hitting Players: Approx 10
    Levels: All Lvl 85 (except for 4 which are mostly new but active members)

RAID INFO:
    Daily Tickets generation: Approx 20-25K
    Tickets generation Rule: No strict rules. 600 encouraged but just do your best.
    Expulsion Rule: Consecutive rule violate rules. 1 warning given. Or inactive/deadweights once we reach full capacity.
    Raid Timing: 22:00-23:00H +8GMT
    Heroic Rancor Rules: Approx 24hrs ceasefire with 0 damage allowed. Ceasefire lifted by officers after approx 24hrs (1hr advance warning given).
    NAAT and HAAT Rules: No Rules.

Rancor Raid Duration: Complete in approx 30mins upon end of ceasefire
    NAAT Duration: Complete in approx couple of hours up to 10hrs

HAAT status: Last attempt (few months back) cleared P1 + P2+ 30% of P3.

INVENTORY:
    Top 14 members with G11+G10 characters (all 7stars):
    #1: 62+19 = 81
    #2: 20+20 = 40
    #3: 31+8 = 39
    #4: 18+14 = 32
    #5: 13+17 = 30
    #6: 21+8 = 29
    #7: 17+9 = 26
    #8: 13+12=25
    #9: 12+12 = 24
    #10: 9+14 = 23
    #11: 14+8 = 22
    #12: 12+10 = 22
    #13: 6+16 = 22
    #14: 11+2 = 13
    Post edited by Necroka on
    Discord "NecroKa#3274"
  • SiriusBlack879
    25 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Are you a small guild looking for friendly, laid back people? Do you have newer people who have possibly never experienced Rancor before?

Look no further, as the AZ NAPALM is here! We are a no rule guild that soon will have a few rules, not much, just some basic rules. If your guild has 20 players or less in it, then merge with ours! We currently have 29 people with about 20 inactive. Now I know what you might be saying. Why join a guild with about 9 active members? Well with about 9 members, we can usually do Rancor T4 or T5 a week trying for more times. With you, we can get it done a lot faster!

All you really need is a form of communication with an officer! Since I am an officer, if you have Line, just tell me your ID so I can find you! Then we can talk out the details! If you need a guild to merge with, WE NEED YOU! (My ID is jurawildus) (Ally code: 421-626-522
  • BoboFoot
    212 posts Member
    Options
    Hey there,

The Empire has space for 8-12 people who are interested in getting Kenobi shards. No need to be level 85, but is preferable. Only things we want are discord and 600 daily tickets (understand IRL gets in the way sometimes).

PM for details.
  • Options
    Guild name: I'm Nice Men
    Send Ally invite to: 141-487-357

Looking for group of 10-15 to merge with.

Raids:
    -Sun, Tue and Thurs: Hard Pit and Normal Tank
    - Pit attack Raid times are Sun at 2pm EST and weekdays at 7:30 PM EST. Registration starts at 10:00 AM EST.
    - Tank attack Raid times are Sun at 2pm EST and weekdays at 7:30 PM EST
    - guild reset time 7:30 PM EST

Guild generally free to play with a solid group that has been active since beginning. Looking for 10 new members with 24+ seven star characters and 1 zeta character. Not requirement but looking for those active daily and playing game a while and want to work on squads geared for HAAT. Cleared phase 1 and phase 2 of HAAT with 40 members. We use line app and chat in game. I'm working on getting Discord setup for guild. Check chat before raiding, coordinate on HAAT and participate regularly. Vacations and life understandable. Just let us know when things are going on in life.
  • Options
    Guild: GhostsOfSparta
    Raids: T7 Rancor & T6 AAT
    Looking For: 10-15 strong and active members to merge with us.

We've been together from the start of guilds and have created a small but dedicated community of passionate players. We want to move up to HAAT but are being held back by weaker members who are not contributing or building the correct teams. We havea good system in place to make sure everyone gets on the board and can get good gear. We just now need the man power to push us to complete the HAAT. We use whattsapp for out of game comms, biut also have access to line, discord etc.

Message me on here and add me. Ally code: 775-115-657
  • IronBorg
    217 posts Member
    Options
    Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add casual players to join our team, at all levels and experience. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild without any strict requirements, look no further! We're also open for acquiring a small guild or group of members.
    What are we seeking:
    We are seeking players at all levels and experience to join our team. We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. As mentioned above, we are a casual guild so you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active. We are currently farming Rancor and normal AAT.
    We are looking to add up to potentially 15 players to our roster. To clarify, we are not looking to disband or join another guild, only to add to our current existing roster.
    If interested, please PM me your ally code, or simply send me an invite in-game via 415-932-197
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guild: StarForge Alpha
    Discord: https://discord.gg/kykrcvS
  • maullittleson
    116 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Heya guys!

We are looking to merge with any group of players. Does not mater the size of the group, this is a new guild.
    We have 2 guilds, one with 85 level players and this one new.

For more details please contact me and read the description below:

Guild name: Nightbrothers of Dathomir X

2iapq2x.jpg

Our own guild website www.starwarsgoheroes.blogspot.com

We have a sister guild with players who are mostly level 85, so you will receive help, support and assistance.
    Now you can feel secured even when are at level 50!

We are looking for
    • level 50 - 60, but we welcome any level starting 50 to 85
    • do 600 tickets/day
    • Line chat application
    We don't require you to chat everyday.
    Line it is a chat application for iOS and Android.

About us
    We are very active
    We have members from US & Europe
    For chat and guides collection we use the Line chat and our own website
    * Time zone: CST - Central Standard Time

Contact
    Costahd

* Line ID: costahd

* Message me here: @maullittleson

* Contact form from website www.starwarsgoheroes.blogspot.com
  • Redkk
    94 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    ATAG TROOPERS are looking for individual players or a small guild(max 8-10 ppl) to join us!
    We are looking for daily active players, to fill our few remaining slots in our ACTIVE normal developing guild.
    Time zone: GMT+2 , UTC+3
    Some staff about us:
    ATAG TROOPERS are an international Guild, with members from Europe(mostly) and US.
    Rancor Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets. Normally twice a week.With a BONUS raid (tickets provided). We always inform for the upcoming raids 1 day before to our guild chat(on GroupME and Discord)
    AAT Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets. Normally twice a week.
    Also we are looking to start HAAT when we get full 50/50.
    GroupME chat:
    Access to GroupME or Discord chat is required, and it's **highly** encouraged that all members use it regularly.This is for your own service and further development as we provide guidance on strategy on the raids and lots of useful information for lvling and gearing chars.
    BONUS!!! Also you will have the opportunity to watch all the starwars spicy posts from our officer Yotis!!!(you wanna see those trust me!!!!)
    OUR RULES:
    GroupME chat is mandatory.
    Raid & Activity rules:
    Rancor (HEROIC):
    24 hour **NO DAMAGE** rule applies on all Rancor Raids.
    0 (zero) damage for the first 24hrs. Once the 24h is up, your free to attack and deal max to 660k damage.
    AAT:
    FFA. Attack and do as much damage as you can, every day.
    New rules to be implemented for HAAT
    Activity:
    600/600 Tickets per day is a loose requirement. By not contributing raid tickets is a cause to be kicked off.
    Participation in ALL raids is required. We will need 50/50 active members to bring down HAAT.
    To apply you should be:
    Level 50+
    Swgoh.gg account
    Have at least one 7* char
    Be active daily
    Have a sense of humor
    GroupME link: https://groupme.com/join_group26447235/3unJUI
    Discored link: discord.gg/9vN8t42
    Ally code:
    Redkk : 128-418-783
    Yotis : 192-886-426 or
    Hersh Bathens : 844-887-259.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    Strong with Force is looking for 5 or fewer players to join our HAAT guild. We've had the tank on farm since January. We require 600/600 and have raid times primarily for euro and Asian time zones.

If you're interested in a strong, friendly guild with good leadership, pm me or message me on line at snake5277.

Thanks!
  • Options
    HAAT guild building a new guild! 10 HAAT players are taking their "mini" accounts and expanding our current top ranked team. Anyone looking to apply please message me on LINE app at Jwags420. Active players only, 600/600 daily activity is expected. Any level player will do.
  • ChromeCobra
    171 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Are you and a couple of close buddies unhappy in your guild? Maybe not raiding enough, helping with donations, or maybe lackluster chat?

We're always looking for new people to join us. We'd like to find a handful right now who are dedicated to getting their 600, as this is the driving force behind raids. We get 28.5k regularly, but a few people keep us from the 30k. We want to remedy this. For chat, we use Line. It is mandatory only for raid schedules and direct communication when needed, chatting is an option, but it's hard to pass up here.

If this suits you and your friends, then Death Star is the place for you. We recently had a few issues in our newest addition, DS6, but we've righted the ship and now want to finish the deal. Both heroics are easily cleared. Rosters aren't much of an issue, just have some 7* decently geared to ensure rewards, and that's it.

Contact me on Line (chromecobra) and we'll get you set up and ready to go. We can usually put people in the nAAT while they're waiting, which rarely is ever needed, it's a quick transition.

Hit me up and we'll get this rolling.
  • Options
    Mental Madness looking for 10-15 active raiders for HAAT. Respond here if you guild us stuck, we can accommodate your raiders with ours to crush the tank
    The dark side is strong in you....
  • satimber
    21 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Hello! How are you doing?
    Pleased to meet you.
    I am satimber. I am looking for young and up and coming talent or players willing to help out young and upcoming talent.

But let me tell you about my guild that I run. We like to call it a training guild. Now, this can mean a couple of things.
    1. You are brand new to the game.
    2. You have been playing for a few months with no direction on how to build your roster.
    For me, I started the game, finally, in February 2017. I had no direction on what to do. The guild I joined on a whim was non-communicative and we got a few raids in, but no participation.
    So I hit Facebook, found a few offers. Settled on 2, then settled on 1.
    But that didn't stop me.
    I formed Rhysode's Acolytes with a new account, based solely on doing things right, FROM DAY 1!!!!
    Basically, if you are a low level player, or if you have an alt or 2 or 3 or more...then Rhysode's Acolytes is for you.

As for the raids.
    For Rhysode's Acolytes: The guild has been growing daily.
    So far, we completed 4 Rancor raids. Can launch a NAAT, but sadly, we do not have anybody that can do the damage to beat it.
    Anyways, we have a Line chat. It is not required.
    hit me up on Line: satimber
    Rhysode's Acolytes account: 486-125-182

I patrol the Facebook forums daily. I will send PM's on there.
    Come be part of the family

Edit: I had to edit the recruiting post
    Post edited by satimber on
  • Options
    Latvian Riflemen
    Latvian Riflemen is considering options to merge with another guild to increase frequency of raids and advance to HAAT. We have 17 members at the moment and lots of free space. We would prefer to merge with another Latvian guild, but this is not mandatory.
    Time zone: UTC+02 DET
    Chat language:
    • Latvian (primary)
    • we also understand English and Russian
    • no third party apps used for chat (may be subject of change)

Rules:
    • Heroic Rancor raid has 100k damage limit first day (may be subject to change)
    • Heroic Rancor second day starts when Raid Tickets are collected
    • Dropout inactivity period is one week or more
    • We recomend to collect at least 500 Raid Tickets per day
    • Have fun

Raids:
    • The Pit: Heroic
    • AAT: Tier VI, moving to Heroic once we have enough damage
    Raids are typically launched as soon as available
  • Options
    Hello fellow Star Wars fans. My name is ewokindiddly (my line ID). We are the Ewokin Family of guilds, comprised of 4 Heroic guilds. Recently, we took 50 Dead Men Ewokin from casual to heroic. As such, we are looking for a casual guild to join us. Currently, Ewokin Dead is ranked 10th on the in-game leaderboard. When we backfill for our guilds, we look for the quality of the player, not the quantity of their toons. The Ewokin Family has been togetger for the better part of 5 years, and part of the swgoh community since day 1.

We don't have many rules for our casual members. Keep your rules that work and use best practices, if you want, from the Heroic Guilds.

What's the catch?
    You need to be casual and the leaders/officers must use Line App to communicate. We will help during the intregation process and provide help. We have 250 members on Line and we share a lot of ideas and strategy.

Give me a shout. It's pain free to chat and you just might like being a part of a top family.

Thanks diddly
  • maullittleson
    116 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvgwsT0Pwq4

And he will join Nightbrothers of Dathomir guild!

Guild name: Nightbrothers of Dathomir X

Our own guild website www.starwarsgoheroes.blogspot.com

Dathomir Alliance
    We have a sister guild with players who are mostly level 85, so you will receive best help, support and assistance.
    Now you can feel secured even when you are not yet level 85

We are looking for
    • speak English
    • any level between 50 - 85
    • do 600 tickets/day
    • Line chat application
    We don't require you to chat everyday.
    Line it is a chat application for iOS and Android.

About us
    We are very active
    We have members from US & Europe
    For chat and guides collection we use the Line chat and our own website
    * Time zone: CST - Central Standard Time

Contact
    Costahd

* Line ID: costahd

* Message me here: @maullittleson

* Contact form from website www.starwarsgoheroes.blogspot.com
  • Options

Nerfherder Union is looking for a small group of 5-7 players to join our guild and help push us to HAAT.

We are currently doing Heroic Rancor (0 damage/24 hours), taking less than an hour to go down.
    Normal AAT (currently free for all), taking 1 day to go down and we are now looking ahead to HAAT.

We need active players who will do 600 daily so we can raid as often as possible. Minimum player level 80.
    You also need to use the Line app which we use for better communication and sharing of game strategy/tips.

Our guild reset is at 7.30pm central with our raids in the evenings.

Come and join us!
    PM me here or find me on Line at sarith2017

• Options
    Owen Family BBQ
    uncle_owen_beru_death.jpg#star%20wars%20disintigrated%20aunt%20500x295

We have a full roster but anyone who is interested please feel free to message. We are now reviewing production levels and are interested in making it a full 50 of productive players. So anyone who can bring 600 to the table is a possible addition!

The goal is daily players who take the game serious enough to participate consistently but not so much that they freak out when a person has life get in the way. We have players strong enough to solo the Rancor and are close to being able to complete HAAT - we just need a few to get over the "hump" so to speak so if you are looking to build up your squad to HAAT but can't join an active group due to your roster - come grow with the BBQ.

We only have some basic expectations:

1. Follow the social raid guidelines. We run a ZERO HP PERIOD to give every person a spot on the raid reward list. We have rules to keep it fair as it is a chance to guarantee rewards should you not be able to raid for any reason.

2. We are a LINE chat group - pick up the free app even if you just use it to keep up with Raid announcements.

3. Be supportive. Trolling or negative comments regarding another players game-play or choice will earn you equal punishment as violating a rule yourself. We want to have fun not get in fights over this game.

4. We don't want to micromanage - so we don't. We have VERY easy to hit daily minimums to determine a members overall value. If you are low and a new person comes along that wants to produce - we cut you. However, if you hit the minimums we don't go looking for replacements.

5. Have fun! This goes along with being supportive. We are fiercely supportive in the group and are mostly older age players with families so its a good vibe.

Guild hoppers need not apply. We have some players who have lost interest. About 40 of 50 are solid consistent players. We are looking to fill the last 6-10 spots and are ready to cut people from our roster for the right candidate(s).

PM direct or seek out PaiHuShih in the LINE app (player code) 951-953-995
    owens-bbq-logo-bg-black.jpg
  • Options
    We're missing 11 people could make space for a few more.

Requirements:
    Be Lv 80+ Make 600 daily tickets
    Follow raid rules and strongly preferred if you can use line app to coordinate/communicate better.
    Big plus if you have a desire to work towards HAAT teams.
    Raid rules : 24 hour hit for 0 after that on Rancor 1 team per person so it doesnt die instantly , AAT/HAAT after 24 hour period FFA.
    Most of us are from EST time zone.
    Ally Code: 668-373-481
    https://swgoh.gg/u/leoxisburset/ (My SW account)
    Discord : Leoxis#5142
    Telegram : @Baranduin
    Line: arradion
  • Joejack
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Ewokalipse family is working on our 6th guild. The plan is to get our new guild up to haat status in a couple months. If your guild is 15 to 20 active players and you want to come to the next lvl heres your chance. Hit me up on line. My line id is joejackgow.
  • Options
    The Order of Bastia Secura officers have decided to cut the bottom half of our guild and look for another guild in our position to merge with.
    We have around 25 active players with a number with hAAT ready squads, but we need more players with hAAT squads to help us get over the hump.
    We have heroic pit on farm with a 24 hour damage hold.
    Our active members are on Discord, and we are a very friendly and helpful group. Please pm me if interested or message me on discord Bizman#5633.
  • Options
    Revenge of the Dark Side is looking to pick up some strong players to fill its ranks. We have many spots available and are looking for daily players to help strengthen our guild. We have 6 lvl 85 players with a dozen moving up quickly. We do tier 5-6 pit raids when we can afford the tickets. All we ask is contribute daily raid tickets. The more contribute the more raids.

DarthExecuter
    518-696-297
    OreoMaster wrote: »
    We are looking for a guild of 10 or less to merge into our guild. We are a casual guild working towards HAAT. 83+ and have Line for communication is the only requirement. Message me on Line for details. Thanks for looking!

Line ID: oreomaster94
    We are looking for a guild of 10 or less to merge into our guild. We are a casual guild working towards HAAT. 83+ and have Line for communication is the only requirement. Message me on Line for details. Thanks for looking!

Blaidez77 wrote: »
    Valkorion's Fist is looking to merge with a small guild/guild fragment that's HAAT ready. Currently looking to fill up to 15 spots to replace some inactives and players not interested in HAAT.

Expectations
    -600 energy spent/day
    -24 hr no damage rule for rancor
    -Constructive and respectful chat (with some adult language in fun)
    -Lv 85
    -at least 1 gear 11 team
    -using Discord

We're a happy group mixed with f2p and p2p. Made it half way through phase 3 last week and looking for some help to give us the kick we need to see it through. Run on eastern standard time.

Contact Blaidez through discord -
    https://discord.gg/FKTA4uy[/quote

Are you guys still ;looking for a merger?? Ownage Revived is our guild looking for a merge..we can get you haat easily

Line ID : Dr.venkat@dare devil
  • Options
    We are looking for a guild merger ; we can get you HAAT, we need 15-20 dedicated players any level (22-85) can join us - OWNAGE REVIVED contact me via LINE ID - Dr.venkat@dare devil
    Ally code : 447755258
  • Xgoosx
    41 posts Member
    Options
    Hello. Im looking to merge with another smaller guild. I started this guild with my alt and have 10 players. My main is acting as a merc for raids when needed. Any level. All are welcome. For more details or if interested, direct message me.
  • Options
    Hi Xgoosx,

We have a guild that can welcome your group. We intend to create an alliance of guilds. Since now we have 2 guilds and is working excellent.
    Here is our description:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/122342/darth-vader-is-back-spoiler-alert#latest
  • Redkk
    94 posts Member
    Options
    ATAG TROOPERS are looking for individual players or a small guild(max 8-10 ppl) to join us!
    We are looking for daily active players, to fill our few remaining slots in our ACTIVE normal developing guild.
    Time zone: GMT+2 , UTC+3
    Some staff about us:
    ATAG TROOPERS are an international Guild, with members from Europe(mostly) and US.
    Rancor Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets. Normally twice a week.With a BONUS raid (tickets provided). We always inform for the upcoming raids 1 day before to our guild chat(on GroupME and Discord)
    AAT Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets. Normally twice a week.
    Also we are looking to start HAAT when we get full 50/50.
    GroupME chat:
    Access to GroupME or Discord chat is required, and it's **highly** encouraged that all members use it regularly.This is for your own service and further development as we provide guidance on strategy on the raids and lots of useful information for lvling and gearing chars.
    BONUS!!! Also you will have the opportunity to watch all the starwars spicy posts from our officer Yotis!!!(you wanna see those trust me!!!!)
    OUR RULES:
    GroupME chat is mandatory.
    Raid & Activity rules:
    Rancor (HEROIC):
    24 hour **NO DAMAGE** rule applies on all Rancor Raids.
    0 (zero) damage for the first 24hrs. Once the 24h is up, your free to attack and deal max to 660k damage.
    AAT:
    FFA. Attack and do as much damage as you can, every day.
    New rules to be implemented for HAAT
    Activity:
    600/600 Tickets per day is a loose requirement. By not contributing raid tickets is a cause to be kicked off.
    Participation in ALL raids is required. We will need 50/50 active members to bring down HAAT.
    To apply you should be:
    Level 50+
    Swgoh.gg account
    Have at least one 7* char
    Be active daily
    Have a sense of humor
    GroupME link: https://groupme.com/join_group26447235/3unJUI
    Discored link: discord.gg/9vN8t42
    Ally code:
    Redkk : 128-418-783
    Yotis : 192-886-426 or
    Hersh Bathens : 844-887-259.
  • IronBorg
    217 posts Member
    Options
    Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add casual players to join our team, at all levels and experience. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild without any strict requirements, look no further! We're also open for acquiring a small guild or group of members.
    What are we seeking:
    We are seeking players at all levels and experience to join our team. We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. As mentioned above, we are a casual guild so you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active. We are currently farming Rancor and normal AAT.
    We are looking to add up to potentially 15 players to our roster. To clarify, we are not looking to disband or join another guild, only to add to our current existing roster.
    If interested, please PM me your ally code, or simply send me an invite in-game via 415-932-197
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guild: StarForge Alpha
    Discord: https://discord.gg/kykrcvS