Guild Merges

Replies

• rpeach72
    76 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    No Longer looking for a merger, built up our guild the old fashion way. Took down HAAT last week.

If instead of a merger and want to bring over your top guys we can consider our options.

message me on discord @ rpeach72#5107
    Post edited by rpeach72 on
  • Osirisreborn
    1017 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Tauntauns toe is a f2p texas based t6pit and normal tank club
    We have 45 people and average 18k-20k per day
    We rotate between 8am and 8pm cst raids, we ask everyone try to max tickets and raid hard
    We are looking for a group of upto 5 players that want to stay together
    Individual players welcome, of course
    No whales plz
    Players will need at least one 7* character to join, preferably around 8-12 for a good fit
    Everyone must have line to join
    https://youtu.be/-bzWSJG93P8
    OsirisReborn on line
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObnSMf6iBi8
    Contact us! Join the tauntauns today!
    Post edited by Osirisreborn on
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Options
    I am in need of heroic ready players to join our heroic aat guilds.

I have spots open in 4 of our 5 guilds, yes heroic tank is allready on farm. If you have a small group ( not 30 players) I'm interested in talking with you

Now that you know I have kenobi shards and heroic rewards for you, here is what I need from you.

Active player ( yet your 600 tickets a day)
    Discord ( it's a must that you are on our server)
    Follow raid rule ( no **** damage limits or lottery ****, all heroic raids are 0 damage for 24 hrs, then have at it)
    That's it those simple things and you can be apart of a group of heroic guilds.

Contact me: @DarthSh3ll {Knites Recruiter}#5158
  • Oahni
    1 posts Member
    Options
    The Favoured Few is looking to bring on active players.

We currently have 29 active members that run Heroic Rancor and and Regular Tank. We can get to P3 of Heroic Tank but need your help to complete!

Any size group (between 1 and 21 players) is welcome to come join us!

We are a worldwide, mostly FTP guild.

We stagger Heroic Rancor on a two week, two month basis:
    Months 1-2:
    Tues 1 9:00am GMT
    Fri 1 9:00pm GMT
    Tues 2 3:00am GMT
    Fri 2 3:00pm GMT

Months 3-4:
    Tues 1 12:00am GMT
    Fri 1 12:00pm GMT
    Tues 2 6:00am GMT
    Fri 2 6:00pm GMT

We always run two Heroic Rancor's a week but with a full team will run three times a week (Day TBD).

Current rules:
    Heroic Rancor: 24 hours no damage.
    Regular Tank: Free for All (hoping to be 24 hours no damage, but we're not there yet)
    Heroic Tank: TBD (hoping to be 24 hours no damage, but we're not there yet)

Must average 3500 raid tickets a week (500/day).

Discord is a must.

Thank you for your interest!

Oahni
    Guild Leader
    448-276-626
    Discord: Oahni#6623
  • Options
    Guild Name: Indo Army

We are Indonesian based guild (GMT+7), but have members from around the world.
    Currently we're fighting hard for HAAT. the last attempt we can only made it to middle P3.

We have 40+ members, but regarding to Boost our Power, we plan to keep our 25 best player and want to merge with another guild with same power to finish HAAT and prepare for New Game Mode.
    If you interested, please contact me on

LINE:arkaprst

we can do 25-25 merge or depends on our deal.
    c'mon. together we can rule the galaxy!
  • worldoftank
    143 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    we are very active guild and alway preparing HAAT. currently we have several open spots and some less active players need to be replaced. we can accept 10 more players. or any independent guild can contact me for merging opportunity. i am the biggest hitter in my guild right now and can do over 7m damages on HAAT p2. well, we also welcome T6 rancor guild merge into us to get Han solo shards.

I don't want to contact those allied guild . it is not for my taste
    my Line account is ciacyy. Discords: Bronn (worldoftank) #9243
  • Broosh
    79 posts Member
    Options
    We are looking for about 10 players to join us (if possible). Our last attempt on hAAT we got down to 30% in Phase 4, with only 42 active players. If we fill a roster with 10-ish good players, we'll down it easy.

We launch whenever its available, and we have a no-damage policy until the following day at 2 p.m EST.

We use GroupMe. Let me know if interested :) Our top 3 players did 7.5m, 5.6m, and 4.3m and that was a month ago. Our next attempt will likely be next weekend.
  • worldoftank
    143 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Broosh wrote: »
    We are looking for about 10 players to join us (if possible). Our last attempt on hAAT we got down to 30% in Phase 4, with only 42 active players. If we fill a roster with 10-ish good players, we'll down it easy.

We launch whenever its available, and we have a no-damage policy until the following day at 2 p.m EST.

We use GroupMe. Let me know if interested :) Our top 3 players did 7.5m, 5.6m, and 4.3m and that was a month ago. Our next attempt will likely be next weekend.

30% is awesome! Keep up the good work and crush that thing!
    Post edited by ShaolinPunk on
  • Options
    Project Black Saber is looking to accept 10-15 HAAT ready players

Down heroic Rancor in about 30 minutes
    Down HAAT to about 50% in phase 4 within a few hours. Then we hold for 24 hours before killing it.

Discord mandatory
    600 daily energy requested
    Looking to replace our alternate accounts we use for donations in preparation for new content. Message me if you are looking to take your guilds heavy hitters and join the real deal.
  • BoboFoot
    212 posts Member
    Options
    The Empire is looking for 8-10 600 ticket players. Would like you to use discord and have an swgoh.gg account. Do not care on your level as long as you produce 600 tickets.

Will give you heroic aat and rancor loot and make you happy with funny chats and running raid commentary from our resident commentator.
  • Matt3p0
    70 posts Member
    Options
    Smeeeeeza wrote: »
    Hello, WeDoDamage is a small but active guild of 12 players all level 60+ . We are aiming to find players or merge guilds. We would like players to join or merge into our guild as we have had some trouble with guilds. My ally code is 686-692-654 add me or message me if you would like to join or merge. Thank you.

Hey can you message me on discord @mullet90#1335 interested in a merger we have about 12 spots free and are just getting ready for haat raid starting this weekend
  • IronBorg
    217 posts Member
    Options
    Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add casual players to join our team, at all levels and experience. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild without any strict requirements, look no further! We're also open for acquiring a small guild or group of members.
    What are we seeking:
    We are seeking players at all levels and experience to join our team. We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. As mentioned above, we are a casual guild so you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active. We are currently farming Rancor and normal AAT.
    We are looking to add up to potentially 15 players to our roster. To clarify, we are not looking to disband or join another guild, only to add to our current existing roster.
    If interested, please PM me your ally code, or simply send me an invite in-game via 415-932-197
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guild: StarForge Alpha
    Discord: https://discord.gg/kykrcvS
  • Notworking
    176 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    X
    Post edited by Notworking on
  • Options
    Hello,

I serve as the guild leader of the DarkSideCouncil. We are looking for another with similar values and goals to merge into our guild. As this would be a merger your guilds leadership and ours would first agree upon our policies going forward. Ideally we are looking for good people foremost. Presently, our reset occurs in the Pacific Standard Timezone (PST). We have around 19 members presently. We currently average around 7k to 8k of daily raid tickets. We currently complete The Pit Tier VI and Tank Takedown Normal raids. Most of our players are registered on swgoh.gg and registered on our Discord server. If you would like to discuss further please send me a message on here or I can be reached on Discord at JerryEarlesJr#5941. Thanks.
  • Options
    * Imperium Galacticum is looking for a guild to merge into us .
    * Currently we do Heroic T7 Pit raid and T6 AAT the point is making the HAAT
    * We talk on Line app . We have 46 member , 10 of them are high end and doing most of the raid work . We can make room for 20-25 players .
    * We dont have strict rules or times . We talk before starting raids and organizing attacks . We have players can solo rancor but we are switching positions at every rancor so if you can hit at least 1.5 m you can be 1st spot at rancor
    * We have a very friendly and warm guild so don't be afraid to be kicked or anything else .
    * my line id : mrpewpew discord : mrpewpew#7672
  • Options
    We are looking for your guild to merge into ours!
    we currently have 15 slots open, but more room could be made if needed.

Knights Of HaShem

We are a friendly guild that seeks out you to join the ranks in our most epic battles.
    We have downed the heroic rancor several times now and it is on farm status.
    We have yet to attempt heroic AAT, but all of us are devoting our energy into getting our heroic AAT teams up in power.

We will be victorious.
    Come be victorious with us!

We will take all 70+ players who enjoy the game.
    We do not have strict limits on Tickets produced? Why? well we want you to enjoy the game, not feel inundated with a responsibility in a game, there's real life too!

The only rule we have thus far is that we have a no damage > 10,000 on Heroic Rancor until the next guild reset, which usually is 24 hours.
    We are on the central timezone so our Free-for-all on rancor starts at 7:30 central.

We use slack for communication and our core guild is built of real life friends and family.
  • Options
    Hello All!!!,

We are currently looking to add casual players to join our team, at any andall levels and experience. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild without any strict requirements, look no further! We're also open for acquiring a small guild or group of members.

What are we seeking:
    We are seeking players at all levels and experience to join our team. We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. As mentioned above, we are a casual guild so you won't be required to download Line or Discord, only to be active. We are currently farming Rancor and normal AAT. We will hope to be able to run an HAAT within the next Three Months or to atleast take a swing at it!!

We are looking to add up to potentially 20 players to our roster.

To clarify, we are not looking to disband or join another guild, only to add to our current existing roster.
    If interested, please PM me your ally code, or simply send me an invite in-game via 121-757-565

Is the Force Strong In You if so Men In Black II is the guild for you :#>:)
  • Options
    Do you have a small guild and want it to grow and perform? Are you finding it hard to recruit? Or are you just tired of not doing the raids that you want to attempt because of a lack of numbers?

Below is my new recruiting post. It is for both guilds that I am a part of. I run Rhysode's Acolytes. We are currently 28 members strong. But most are brand new alt accounts or new players to the game. So I cannot launch an AAT raid yet. We are doing well on the T3 level Rancor. We will try a T4 possibly tomorrow (July 15th).

Obviously, if you have a guild of 22 or less, a merger would bring the roster to 50 members, and we could launch stronger raids.

If you have stronger players who would rather do a T6 Rancor, or get Ganner's Knights like 5 players of 85, we could launch a Heroic Rancor.

So, if you are tired of recruiting to fill up your guild, and would rather just form a full guild; hit me up and let's get you into the Ganner Rhysode family.

Hello! How are you doing?
    Pleased to meet you.
    I am satimber. I am part of a guild partnership looking for young and up and coming talent. I recruit for both guilds.
    But let me tell you about my guild that I run. We like to call it a training guild. Now, this can mean a couple of things.
    1. You are brand new to the game.
    2. You have been playing for a few months with no direction on how to build your roster.
    For me, I started the game, finally, in February 2017. I had no direction on what to do. The guild I joined on a whim was non-communicative and we got a few raids in, but no participation.
    So I hit Facebook, found a few offers. Settled on 2, then settled on 1. Ganner's Knights of Cydonia. I took my 2 accounts to the guild. Learned about all the mistakes that I made, and got frustrated.
    But that didn't stop me.
    I formed Rhysode's Acolytes with a new account, based solely on doing things right, FROM DAY 1!!!!
    Basically, if you are a low level player, or if you have an alt or 2 or 3 or more...then Rhysode's Acolytes is for you.
    If you are a stronger player that puts an alt into RA, you can stay within the family by joining Ganner's Knights.
    As for the raids. Ganner's runs T6 Rancor 2-3 times a week with a 24 hour 0 damage period. This allows for as many players as possible to at least get rewarded.
    NAAT is run 2 times a week. Once we can beat in a day, that raid will adopt a 0 damage period.
    For Rhysode's Acolytes: The guild has been growing daily. Half of the members are alt accounts from the main guild. Like I said, FAMILY. So it's just getting the numbers of players to do more raids.
    So far, we completed 2 Rancor raids. Can launch a NAAT, but sadly, we do not have anybody that can do the damage to beat it.
    Anyways, we have a Line chat. It is not required, but we do communicate a lot on there. There is also some valuable information on ships, mods, and other aspects of the game. Plus multiple admins are more than happy to help you on your way.
    hit me up on Line: satimber
    Rhysode's Acolytes account: 486-125-182
    Ganner's Knights account: 481-223-687
    I patrol the Facebook forums daily. I will send PM's on there.
    Come be part of the family
  • Blamo
    25 posts Member
    Options
    Canadian Alliance is looking to add players or possibly merge with another Guild.

Team first attitude -- What is best for the Guild is best for all of us.

Rancor Raid -- Currently running 5 Teams, when it's your team you go wild, when it's not you do 0 damage.

NAAT -- Every other Top 5

HAAT -- Made it half way through a couple weeks ago, looking for new blood to push us over the hump

Guild Makeup -- Large core group of mature gamers, mostly Canadian, together since the beginning of Guilds

We can add 15 or so new Members and would be willing to merge with another solid group.

Use Discord as third party app

Currently don't track Raid tickets, we know who participates (and follows rules) and who doesn't

PM me and let's get some Kenobi shards!
  • Options
    Hey people! XxXNerfherdersXxX is an adult guild of 36 casual gamers currently in T6 raid progression. We are looking for a select few individuals to round out our numbers so that we can begin higher level content (planning T7 raid in the next few weeks).

We are:
    • Active
    • Fun
    • Communicative in the chat channel and on discord
    • 11 players 80+
    • 15 players 70 - 79
    • 13 - 15K raid tix daily
    Is your guild looking to merge with a larger one so that we can see the end-game content? Or are you tired of being part of a non-communicative guild?

Come join us. For more information Ally me 921-399-571, look me up on Discord as Jayius, or look us up on our website tinyurl.com/xxxnerfherdersxxx
  • Dirk_Brightblade
    207 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Mon Cala is looking for either individuals or a group of up to 10 or 12 players to finish filling out our two guilds.

We would like to give a home to players that aren't quite getting what they need from their guilds currently.

We raid at 6.30pm (pit) and 7.30pm (aat) UK times and are mainly UK / European players. We do have people from around the world because these raid times suit them.

We have one guild (Mon Cala itself) that is fully HAAT and if you have a group that is ready for HAAT and guild wars we would consider taking you straight in to us. We are wanting to be competitive in guild/territory wars when it comes.

Our sister guild is Mon Cala Redeemed and is moving towards HAAT ready ... so if you have a group that is not quite guild wars ready you will be welcome here. Think along the lines of being lvl 80+ and working on HAAT raid teams and this is the perfect place for you to grow in to HAAT with us.

We use line for guild communication and you can contact us on the following...

Dirk Brightblade at LINE ID dirkbrightblade
    Kramsharp at LINE ID kramsharp
  • Axix
    4 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    We currently have 24 members and looking for a small guild or small groups of players merge/join us.

What we can bring you
      a group of experiences players
      a Heroic Pit raid! if your guild is not ready for it yet and since we are not a whale guild, you will get able to get into the top rewards paid range!
      NAAT right now, but will head to HAAT once most of us ready.

Below are our guild basic info.

Guild Name: Caulifla
    Time Zone: CST reset
    Rules:
    Rancor have a 24 hours minimum damage rule (we wanted to make sure everyone in guild have a chance to get raid rewards)
    We value everyone time, thus no 600 raid ticket rules, but please try to contribute as much as you can. It is fairly easy to contribute 300-400 plus raid ticket if you play daily.
    Be active and have fun! :)
    Raid type
    Pit Raid (Heroic/T7) – will start raid between 6-9 pm CST when have enough raid tickets.
    Normal Tank Takedown – Free for All (once we can take it down in a day, will try put in some rule)
    We recently form this guild as our former guild leader quit the game and there is 1 officer randomly start low level raid which is frustrating… thus the start of this new guild, we have 28 players in guild at the moment and most are very active players from my last guild. We can take down Heroic Rancor easily, and AAT maybe in 3 days or so. Currently, the guild setting is free to join.
    Looking forward to raid with you and hopefully we have enough to do HAAT soon!

You can contact me through discord: Axix#1988
  • zzhbkk
    43 posts Member
    Options
    Recruiting for sister guild who just finished their first HAAT. Get in early. Need atleast 11 to fill out roster.

Give us 600 tickets and we'll carry you to a GK.

Line ID: zzhbkk
    Discord: zzhbkk#9591
  • Youthv2
    270 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    GALAXY of TITANS
    Is a growing alliance that is welcoming any guilds to join. Big or small, seasoned or fresh off the boat.
    We are in total of 5 guilds. But only 2 under the GoT banner.
    GoT1 and GoT2 are running heroics.
    The other 3 guilds are running H-Pit and Naat.
    We are looking to add a 3 guild that will brand the aliance name and to run heroics.
    If your guild is close to doing HAAT, join is, and together we can make it happen. Espeically with the new territory battles coming.

Dont hurt to talk about, send me a PM
    Y O U T H v2
    LiNE: GohYouth
    Discord: Y O U T H v2#5114

3vck1kJ.jpg
    ~Y O U T H v2
    Guild: Paradigm of Virtue (PoV)
    Line: GohYouth
  • Patche
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Bad Motivator Alliance is a guild network of 4 guilds looking to fill roster spots. Currently all 4 guilds have completed Heroic AAT and are looking for any players or small groups capable of attaining 600 raid tickets a day.

If you're interested in General Kenobi shards and want more info contact me before spots fill up!

Discord: Patche#4829
  • Options
    KøR AssassiNation is looking for a guild that would possibly like to merge and become part of the KøR family. We currently have 31 guilds flying the KøR flag. AssassiNation is our newest guild that is HAAT and HPIt. It is also preparing for Territory Battles to be released. We formed the guild with some of the heaviest of hitters with the deepest rosters in the game. HAAT can be completed in a matter of hours with 4-5 participants if that was needed. It's not, but it gives you an idea of what the types of players are in our guild. We are looking for players that are serious about the game, hit 600 without fail, and bring roster depth to the table. We would be open to a merger which would bring your guild members under the KøR Alliance flag and give them access to all that KøR has to offer. Some of those things are:
    -HAAT and HPIt in all time zones.
    -Training Opportunities for HAAT ready players so they can assist their own guilds reach that status.
    -A Merc program to help NAAT guilds get over the HAAT hump.
    -24 hour training and support for members in a variety of chat rooms designed to maximize toon efficiency.
    -Shared Guild Recruitment
    -Access to experienced players for support and advice
    -Training guilds for players to get to HAAT and HPIt status
    -Merger Opportunities

If this sounds like it's a good thing for you(Trust me it is. I was in a small guild on our own prior to joining KøR), reach out on line, my LineID is admmattsid. Or send me a DM here.

Happy Raiding!
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    Options
    ITALIAN GALACTIC EMPIRE is looking for a recruit or a group of people to fill the guild. We just started anew because our former leader abandoned us without caring too much about his guild, but we're quite advanced in the game. We make tier 6 rancor and tier 6 tank and every official is lvl 85 with developed team. We have a lot of room and we look forward to build an active and fast living guild. We're daily active and always struggle for our 600 daily raid coins. Join us and you will not regret it, anyone above 60 is allowed.
  • Options
    Order of the honey badger is a T5 raid guild looking to recruit a group of up to 20 active members.

Add me at 436-582-868 (TomBombadil) or check us out on discord with the code: 2MAxxpK

Our guild activity reset time is 12:30PM EST.

We have a current level cap of 75 (possibly negotiable for a group).

¡Los hispanohablantes también son bienvenidos!
  • Options
    Seems that everybody is looking to have people merge with them... What I can promise is we are a low hassle guild. We are a group of active players and full of people who are looking to help. If you're level 30 and looking to level up quickly or level 80 and looking for a challenge you won't be disappointed. We don't use a chat app because in all reality we are casual players spread out across the world and encourage chatting in game. No daily ticket requirements but we do ask that you maintain activity.

Warmind Warbros is looking to take on a group of active members. Having come from a smaller guild previously and going through the growing pains of trying to get enough guild energy to actually do something I can speak from experience that it sucks. Join up with us if you're active and looking to get better.

We have all different types of members from level 30+ up to level 85. We are doing 4* rancor raids 1x a week in order to accommodate our lower level members while running a 6* rancor 1x a week for the higher level group. Currently we are finishing up a NAAT and looking to move towards HAAT but want to make sure we have the right team in place beforehand.

We currently have approximately 15 spaces. Reach out on here if you're interested in a merge!
  • Options
    Nerfherder Union is looking for a small group of 5-7 players to join our guild and help push us to HAAT.

We are currently doing Heroic Rancor (0 damage/24 hours), taking less than an hour to go down.
    Normal AAT (currently free for all), taking 1 day to go down and we are now looking ahead to HAAT.

We need active players who will do 600 daily so we can raid as often as possible. Minimum player level 80.
    You also need to use the Line app which we use for better communication and sharing of game strategy/tips.

Our guild reset is at 7.30pm central with our raids in the evenings.

Come and join us!
    PM me here or find me on Line at sarith2017