Guild Merges

Replies

• Options
    Disciples of Wrath
    T5 and T6 Pit
    T6 AAT
    We just cleaned house of the non active accounts and were looking to recruit up to 15 new and active members to fill our ranks. Casual and active non-elitist guild without a bunch of rules. Just be active and contribute. For invites send an ally request to our guild leader KAL Villainous 236-618-182
    If merging have your representative send the first request and we will make them an officer and they can easily invite the rest
  • Options
    Yahtzee Party is looking for merge partner.

We would like to form 2 guilds with the aim of defeating the Heroic AAT. We routinely crush the Heroic Rancor and the Normal AAT. Our roster is nearly full with regulars, but we need more strong players to add to our depth.

Our plan would be to take the top players from each guild into ours to defeat the HAAT, while the other guild would run against the Normal AAT and Rancor. We would regularly rotate the lower players through the main guild to allow them to get Kenobi shards.

My ally code is 622-891-876.

https://swgoh.gg/u/bozotheclone/collection/

Contact me on the Line App or PM me here if you're interested.
  • supa03
    34 posts Member
    Options
    Guild Name: force kln

Time Zone : Eastern

Guild Reset Time: 6:30PM

We are looking for 10 members to finish off roster

We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can.

For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

we currently running Heroic Pit and nAAT

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord. My ID on Discord is supa #8477

Ally Code: 445-185-278

https://swgoh.gg/u/supa/

Hope to see you soon in our guild!
  • Mayishka
    57 posts Member
    Options
    SnoopyCool wrote: »
    Our leader recently called it quits after a bunch of high-level players decided to bail on us. So we are now looking for another squad to merge into. W have around 17-21 players that are active. We play Heroic Pit and Normal AAT. Like to get started on Heroic and getting ready for the new Territory Battles.

Contact me here or on Discord at SnoopyCool#4286.

Our guild name is DeathStarMaintenanceCrewDSMC.
    We are super close to HAAT. Getting half way through P3 with only 35 guildies attacking. We can make room for 10-15 players that can contribute to HAAT. Nothing special, but at least one team of all GL 11 toons.
    Message me on Line if interested. Line ID Mayishka.

Our guild been around for almost a year and super friendly. Just looking to get over the jump into HAAT.
  • Mayishka
    57 posts Member
    Options
    DeathStarMaintenanceCrewDSMC is looking for active players or a small merger to get us into taking down the HAAT. We currently get half way into P3 with only 35 guildies participating. We have a solid core group that's been together since October and need a few more active players that have at least 1 group of GL 11 toons for HAAT.
    Contact me on Line if interested.
    Line ID: Mayishka
  • Options
    The Bad Motivator Alliance is looking to expand to a fourth guild to take on HAAT. We currently have three guilds running HAAT and are looking to expand and help others get those sweet, sweet Kenobi shards.

We are looking for a guild to merge into our ranks, any size welcome.

The only requirements are to hit your 600 and use line as a form of communication.
  • Dirk_Brightblade
    207 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Mon Cala is expanding... and we are looking for individuals or groups who want to be part of it.

We currently are a top 100 guild that is running Heroic Rancor 3 times a week and HAAT twice a week.

We have a strong, stable roster of players (men and women) from around the world (mainly European) who all pull together to achieve good results in the raids. Both raids have a 24hrs zero score period and then go FFA. Rancor tends to last 15 minutes and the HAAT goes down in a few hours.

We are creating a second guild (Mandalorian Madmen) as a sister guild with the aim of growing it to be just as strong as our main guild. Mandalorian Madmen will be run, initially at least, by a team of officers from Mon Cala so you will know you are part of a team that knows how to get results.

Looking to the future we want to have a good squad of players who can compete in any new modes or events that the devs provide us with ... so this is what we are looking for ....
    • Players that are a minimum of level 80 and already on the way to having some HAAT teams, with the ambition to run top level teams within the game
    • Generating 600 tickets a day is required, unless you are on holiday or have tech issues .. after all we realise real life happens too!
    • Want to be part of a friendly, supportive group of people who enjoy the game together
    • Use LINE chat app for communication, support and raid instructions

What you get for being part of us is this ....
    • Advice about how to achieve top squads for each raid / raid phases
    • Advice on mods and farming them to achieve best results
    • Regular raids and the rewards for them
    • SImple guild rules that are not overly restrictive
    • The chance to be promoted to Mon Cala guild when any spaces come up. We will be operating a 'promote' from within policy.
    • The chance to move to other group guilds if their raid times/levels suit you better. After all changes to our home lives can affect our gaming too.

If you are not achieving what you want to within the game and you think we could be good for each other then please contact us on LINE chat at the following...

Dirk Brightblade LINE ID is dirkbrightblade
    Kramsharp LINE ID is kramsharp

We are also part of the Malevolent Marauders group, which is also joining with La Cosa Nostra. This will give us 36 guilds at all levels and from all over the world
    Post edited by Dirk_Brightblade on
  • Options
    Our guild needs active players. Would you consider merging into our guild?

Our guild is doing Heroic Pit and Naat on a regular basis. We have 45 active members and are looking to fill up.

What we ask:
    - Contribute as much as possible (we respect everyone's time and priorities). We like everyone to get their 600, but it's not enforced
    - Follow raid rules - 0 damage the first 12/24 hours then it opens up. No solo'ing without discussing first.

Our launch times rotate between AM and PM starts. We use in app chat with a few players on line/discord (not required)

If you are interested send me a PM or message.

Ally code: 359-352-422
    Line: Starburstkillaman
    Discord: starburstkillaman#1957

https://swgoh.gg/u/starburstkillaman/
  • Options
    Chaos Community
    We're a community of 3 guilds, Chaos (Top HAAT guild), **** & Mayhem (HAAT), and Lords of the Darkside (NAAT)

We are currently looking to fill up our NAAT/HAAT Prep guild from a recent purge.

- We are in need of 15-20 active members
    - We use discord for communication (required for HAAT guilds)
    - Players must be level 75+ but we'de prefer 80+ and nearing HAAT ready as that's the goal
    - Must make 500+ tickets a day, We are purging all the inactives right now so we're not looking to refill with more inactives
    - Must have teams ready for Heroic Rancor and Normal AAT raids with a willingness to progress towards HAAT

What is the benefit of joining us?
    You get to merge into a solid community of active and friendly players.
    With us you have the opportunity to progress forward into one of our guilds already clearing HAAT or help build LOTDS up and bring it to HAAT itself.
    We will be finding leadership within our recruits so if your interested in helping run a guild and can be active within our community this would be a great opportunity to do that!

We do have a couple spots available in our HAAT guilds, inquire with me on discord if you're interested in that (2-4 spots if I remember correctly). They do have different requirements of course so let me know if you're interested in that.

Find me on Discord at GopherLove#1811 or message me here if your interested or have questions.
  • Options
    SnoopyCool wrote: »
    Our leader recently called it quits after a bunch of high-level players decided to bail on us. So we are now looking for another squad to merge into. W have around 17-21 players that are active. We play Heroic Pit and Normal AAT. Like to get started on Heroic and getting ready for the new Territory Battles.

Contact me here or on Discord at SnoopyCool#4286.

Snoopy,

Just sent you a friend request on Discord. I'm part of an active guild (West Coast Faction) looking to bring on more players. We have around 15-20 active players that have been around for about a year. We run L6 Rancor and AAT raids but are moving to Heroic Pit raids. Super friendly guild with chat in game.

Message me on Discord or send me a friend request in game 528-824-248
  • Options
    PROJECT BLACKSABER is looking to absorb about 10-15 members who are looking to run HAAT

-Discord Mandatory
    -600 energy required
    -9pm eastern raid times

We have recently started completing HAATs. We have about 10 guild spots that are used for alternates right now that we are looking to fill with high quality players looking to grow with the guild. If you can hit 2% per phase we would love to have you join our squad and attack new content with us! If you are a part of a guild and want to merge your heavy hitters with a guild that does heroic rancors every 2 days and HAATs, send me a message!
  • Patche
    13 posts Member
    Options
    No Land Beyond is looking to bolster its group!

We've been together over a year, and as we all know, real life happens. People get dragged away from the game for whatever reasons. So, we want to get rid of inactives and progress into heroic tank!

We can take in 15-20 pretty easy.

Our rules are:
    -heroic rancor has a 24hour 0damage period.
    -normal tank is free for all, typically dies within 6-8 hours.
    -we are starting to encourage everyone to get discord for ease of communication.
    -300 tickets produced a day, pretty easy, most everyone gets 600..but life happens.

If you group that wants to join in, we'd love to have you!

PM here, or find me on Discord @ Patche#4829 if you have questions or would like to discuss anything.
  • Options
    Hello, WeDoDamage is a small but active guild of 12 players all level 60+ . We are aiming to find players or merge guilds. We would like players to join or merge into our guild as we have had some trouble with guilds. My ally code is 686-692-654 add me or message me if you would like to join or merge. Thank you.
  • Ladyluckskye
    6 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Marauders of the Republic (Recruiting All members)

We are looking for new friends to join us of any level. We are heavily progression based and have Discord.
    We are all HRancor ready but just need more members to generate tickets to help us unlock and hit it. Looking for people of all levels and abilities who play on a semi-regular basis. Most of us play daily however we understand that everyone has other things to do in life. As for HAAT Most of us are ready for it and can deal good damage.

We splintered off from another guild but are all ready for Heroics once we get our numbers up. Join today
    So far only 5 members but once we start growing, we are hoping it will snowball.
    join today and let's get us some plunder :smiley:3

Friend Code: 938-968-297
    Discord: https://discord.gg/XRNdn7T
  • zzhbkk
    43 posts Member
    Options
    Group of 3 HAAT guilds looking to fill 4th. When the guild is filled, members will be distributed to complete HAAT. Get in early. PM me here or on Line. Line ID zzhbkk.
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Rancor Pack is a longtime day 1 worldwide guild.

Mountain Timezone however for Heroic we offer 3 raid starts 10am, 2pm, and 8pm mdt that way different members around the world have great start times. Ie ME, UK, and USA

Naat we start at 12am MDT

We have a goal to start trails on HAAT August 1

40+ active members.

Looking to have a guild or two join forces in creating our second guild with a two seperate and one joint Discord Server's' and make one a Heroic Naat and the original a Heroic HAAT

I already have an alternate account ready to make the second guild. Just need a positive community response. We are like a family.

We ask 550/600 plus average on Guild Ticket Earnings to raid frequently.

We just ask that you contribute daily and let us know if you will be absent. Easy enough huh?

Let me know.
  • Options
    Revans Nightmares is looking to fill it's ranks. Currently running T6 raids but will attempt Heroic Rancor when full. We are apart of the OUTCAST community. We have 4 HAAT guilds and one that will be attempting. Revans Nightmares is the feeder guild which we use to see who the active players are and who get 600 daily. There are no requirements as of now but that will change once we are full. We are willing to merge under another guild as long as they stay with the community and take on the outcast name. If you are interested you can contact me using the line app ( DarthSawyers ) or send me a message on here.
  • Options
    We are looking for 10 more

We whoop heroic rancer but could use help transition to heroic tank

We are very laid back and play the game for fun but in saying that we would like to make progress.

We are mainly an Irish/UK guild but everyone is welcome

We raid at 9pm GMT
  • Options
    Tauntauns toe is a f2p texas based t6pit and normal tank club
    We rotate between 8am and 8pm cst raids, we ask everyone try to max tickets and raid hard
    We are looking for a group of 4-6 players that want to stay together
    Individuals and small groups welcome as well
    No whales plz
    Players will need at least one 7* character to join, preferably around 10 for a good fit
    Everyone must have line to join
    Msg osirisreborn
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Options
    We are the Knüppeltruppe,

we are looking for 10 new members(we have 40 active member at the time), who are active and do the guild activities everyday.

We are playing heroic Rancor without any problems, we are still trying to figure out the best rules for that.

We are looking to do heroic AAT in a month or two but we need more active members for that.

This is a german based guild but we are able to speak english and we are really active ingame and in Line.

Our rules are:

- be active
    - use Line App
    - do your guild activities

If you are interested just write me a pm.

Have a great day guys

Kantholz
  • Options
    Terrorsquad is looking for 10 new members! We are a great up and coming guild running 1-2 Heroic pit raids and 1-2 AAT raids a week. We are a casual group of players and are just looking to build our group up to HAAT and have a little fun in the process. We are also looking for 2 new officers (2 week trial before promotion). Please message me to join or add me as an ally : ally code - 156456697 Cal Brynlan
    We are willing to merge with a smaller guild of 10-20 members, we are currently at 37/50 members, but could make room due to some inactive members.
  • Options
    Would say we are a newly formed guild but we aren't we are a group of friends that got together to play the game and we are 20 strong and can easily clear the Heroic Rancor just looking for 5-20 more people to help us start working on the HAAT!!!! Join our guild Men In Black II !!!!!!!!!!! Also add me my ally code is 121-757-565
  • Notworking
    176 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    X
    Post edited by Notworking on
  • Options
    Good Day. SCRAMBLED RAGE Guild is looking to merge with another guild that has up to 25 members who play daily.

I am the Guild Leader KyloSean78 and I am seeking to get tickets generated to go on raids. We are hopeful to ramp up the raiding to the Heroic Tier soon but only with your help.

We have had as many as 35 people but I have removed the dead weight of non actives to make room for this offer.
    I only ask that the Guild who merges respect the officers in place and produces the 600 daily tickets.

I setup a website and discord chat and can share info with interested parties.

If interested please send DM on here or to my email at KyloSean78@gmail.com.
    Ally code is 117 315 767.

I'm happy to answer any questions.

Thank you.
  • Options
    Hello everyone,

We are currently looking for 10-12 new members for our guild (possible small merge). You must be active and produce 600 tickets daily. We are doing the heroic rancor raid about 3x a week and finishing it in 15-20 minutes. We hope to do the Heroic AAT in a few months. Raids are ran at 9pm est. If you are interested in joining us please be level 82+ and produce your daily tickets. We do have a 24 hour 0 damage rule on the rancor raid. Also we do use the line app to communicate, although it is not required. Let me know if you're interested.
    Line ID: AlphaJ3w
  • Options
    Hello everyone,

We are currently looking for 10-12 new members for our guild (possible small merge). You must be active and produce 600 tickets daily. We are doing the heroic rancor raid about 3x a week and finishing it in 15-20 minutes. We hope to do the Heroic AAT in a few months. Raids are ran at 9pm est. If you are interested in joining us please be level 82+ and produce your daily tickets. We do have a 24 hour 0 damage rule on the rancor raid. Also we do use the line app to communicate, although it is not required. Let me know if you're interested.
    Line ID: AlphaJ3w
  • IronBorg
    217 posts Member
    Options
    Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add casual players to join our team, at all levels and experience. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild without any strict requirements, look no further! We're also open for acquiring a small guild or group of members.
    What are we seeking:
    We are seeking players at all levels and experience to join our team. We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. As mentioned above, we are a casual guild so you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active. We are currently farming Rancor and normal AAT.
    We are looking to add up to potentially 15 players to our roster. To clarify, we are not looking to disband or join another guild, only to add to our current existing roster.
    If interested, please PM me your ally code, or simply send me an invite in-game via 415-932-197
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guild: StarForge Alpha
    Discord: https://discord.gg/kykrcvS
  • Gog_1977SWGOH
    40 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    We have about 20 spots and could absorb a small guild. Previous Officers can keep their role. Heroic Rancor ready guild just need to keep tickets coming in.

Ally request me 874-334-181 or contact me on Discord Gog77#2883
    Post edited by Gog_1977SWGOH on
  • Tyrael
    65 posts Member
    Options
    Dagobah Camping Supply LTD (padawan guild of The TaunTaun Sleeping Bag Co) is recruiting.
    We are looking for active, experienced, mature members to join us.
    We require 600 tickets daily and to participate in guild activities. A Swgoh.gg account is recommended. We are willing to help those actively seeking to advance their game from the experts in both guilds. We are starting a new guild and looking for players prepping for HAAT.
    Follow raid rules which will be posted via internal discord channel.
    My discord handle is tyrael#7322
    If you have any questions you can reach me on my discord handle.

We are open to absorbing some smaller guilds to grow and get ready for territories!
  • Options
    Warmind Warbros is looking to take on a group of active members. Having come from a smaller guild previously and going through the growing pains of trying to get enough guild energy to actually do something I can speak from experience that it sucks. Join up with us if you're active and looking to get better.

We have all different types of members from level 30+ up to level 85. We are doing 4* rancor raids 1x a week in order to accommodate our lower level members while running a 6* rancor 1x a week for the higher level group. Currently we are finishing up a NAAT and looking to move towards HAAT but want to make sure we have the right team in place beforehand.

We currently have approximately 20 spaces if we clear out the most inactive members. Reach out on here if you're interested in a merge or join up in game!