Guild Merges

Replies

• Ren_Candoogan
    59 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    OmegaAllianceVideo_zpstcj6dpju.gif

Need help getting members for your guild?

The Omega Alliance is looking for merger negotiations for the guilds who have recently joined our alliance. We help all guilds improve their performance and send them the help they need.
    Rules are simple: Line ID for communication for at least the Leader but all are welcome to join the chat so we can help everyone with any question they may have.

It doesn't matter what raid you are currently running, we help everyone.

Message me and I will send you an invite to our group on Line so we can discuss this further and answer any questions you may have.

Line IDs for contact : Twd_negan (or) 0m3g405

May the Force be with you...Always!
    Post edited by Ren_Candoogan on
  • Options

OmegaAllianceVideo_zpstcj6dpju.gif

Need help getting members for your guild?

The Omega Alliance is looking for merger negotiations for the guilds who have recently joined our alliance. We help all guilds improve their performance and send them the help they need.
    Rules are simple: Line ID for communication for at least the Leader but all are welcome to join the chat so we can help everyone with any question they may have.

It doesn't matter what raid you are currently running, we help everyone.

Message me and I will send you an invite to our group on Line so we can discuss this further and answer any questions you may have.

Line IDs for contact : Twd_negan (or) 0m3g405

May the Force be with you...Always!

Hello, my contact is C420Powers, 145-741-624. I am the acquisitonal leader of the guild 420Karma, and we have a roster of less than 20 active, and maybe 13-15 daily players.. but myself and a few officers are very invested and very advanced. Unfortunately, we see that we need to merge with a stronger guild for the upcoming territory battles. We are a fun group but need more to participate. Thanks for any consideration.
  • Options
    Galaxy of The FM Sithlords recruiting! We are a newly created guild that left our old guild due to inactivity. We are actively looking for new members with the hopes of running Heroic AAT raids and members who enjoy the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in all our Guild events. Our goal is moving up to Heroic tanks raids as soon as possible! All raids will have a 24 hour period where everyone does 1 attack for 0 damage (send in 1 weak toon to die) so that everyone is guaranteed rewards. After 24 hrs raids will be free-for-all. Guild owner and officers are located in CST USA.

Guild Name: Galaxy of The FM Sithlords
    Ally code: 786-368-548
  • Options
    Hey guys!
    Looking for anyone to join us at any levels.
    A new Sister guild 4/50. Our main guild is HAAT ready and will help to bring in guys!

Join us and enjoy the ride!
    Thanks
    KG-B#0309
  • Zero11Anti
    4 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Zero11Anti wrote: »
    Guild name: I'm90PercentSureMatIsKyloRen
    Leader: Anti
    Ranks: 85 (90%)
    Current Raids: Heroic Pit, Tier 6 AAT

So..we're looking for a solid guild to merge with our core! This is in hopes of beating the HAAT, as most are. We have tried the Heroic AAT now twice to no avail (almost 60% last go round). Otherwise we relatively fly through the raids, so we do have some restrictions on the Pit.

Our guild is comprised of many dedicated and well-rounded players whose focus has always been on the guild as a whole, mostly...which is why I am seeking a merger. We desire a like-minded group to join our path into HAAT!! We are currently working on the teams needed to take down the HAAT and share strategies to help with that.

I could probably go on for hours about my guild, as I'm sure most of you can, but I will resist the urge. To those interested shoot me a reply and I will be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns.

And lastly, come on, we have the greatest guild name going...

Again, I am Anti (Zero11Anti here on the forums)
    ally code: 973-474-932

Post edited by Zero11Anti on
  • SirWescott
    692 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    1487535891512.jpg

DontBBL8 Was Formed Day One And Is Still Under The Same Leaders. One Of The First Guilds To Clear Haat. Top 20 In Collection Score On Swgoh.gg.

https://swgoh.gg/g/15/dont-bbl8/

We use teamwork and collaboration to overcome challenges & achieve top end goals we do not use micromanaging or bureaucracy for guild participation & raid rules. focused on growth as a guild & keeping things fun. Not mandating people's rosters & how they build teams. We do not run multiple guilds and do not seek fame.

With Territory Battles Coming We Are Looking For Very Active Heroic Tank Raid And Ship Focused Individuals With Well Balanced And Built Teams.

We Could Make Room For Up To 5 Top End Players.

Requirements:
    *Minimum Of 30 Gear 11 Characters
    *70% Collection Score Or Better
    *Commander Luke Skywalker Unlocked
    *Multiple Zeta Skills On Both Light And Darkside Characters.
    *Must Contribute At Top Levels In Daily Guild Event
    *Earn 600 Guild Tickets Daily(this is monitored)
    *Offer Advice And Strategy To Other Members
    *Be Willing To Post Video Or Screenshots That Encourage Better Game Play
    *Register On Swgoh.gg
    *Join Guild Line Chats

How We Raid:
    Raids Start At 7:00PM PDT

Rancor Is free for all with a 20min wait to register a full solo.

Haat Raid Is One Attack Each Phase With Set Times To Register Damage(P4 Register Time 8:30PM PDT)

Sound Like Your Kinda Fun?

Message Me Here
    Or Line Chat Sirwescot
    Post edited by SirWescott on
  • MrPewpew
    38 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    #Imperium Galacticum society looking for merger for his Pioneer guild.
    - We moved our non-HAAT members to Pioneer
    - We need active players from all level
    - Looking for 25-35 players guild to merge
    - Raids are going to be Hpit and nAAT
    - You will be part of the IG alliance, you can ask anything, discuss anything with our top tier players or with others. We are helping each other.
    https://discord.gg/rS5D5p join this server the discuss or add mrpewpew#7672
    Post edited by MrPewpew on
  • Options
    *Unsure of why my Merge Post keeps disappearing*
    Warriors of Bahamut
    Currently 8/50
    Looking for other small guilds to join us.
    We accept all guild levels and experience types.
    Hit me up on here. I will post more chat info once I get it all straightened out!!!
  • Options
    Hello all,

LoneStarRebels are looking for a small guild to possibly merge with us.

We currently have 40/50 members. We could make room for a couple more if need be.

We are running the Pit Tier 3 through 5 in rotation so our lower level members can gear up towards higher content in game. We work together like that as a team.

We use the line app for better communication.

Friendly group ranging in levels from 40 to 85. We are friendly and work well with each other. If your guild is small and would like to join with ours send me a shout here or on the line app. I'd is zintare.

Look forward to hearing from you,
    Zin
  • Options
    Hallo lieber Gamer,
    ich möchte euch gerne unseren „Deutschländerwürstchen“ Gildenverbund, bestehend aus zwei Gilden, vorstellen. Wir sind eine aktive Spielgemeinschaft, bestehend aus der Maingilde „DLW Deutschländerwürstchen“ und dem Wing „DLWing“. Die Maingilde ist mit 46/50 Spielern aktuell so gut wie voll, unser Wing hingegen hat mit 30/50 Spielern noch Platz für neue Spieler, die Interesse an einer sowohl spielerisch kompetenten als auch menschlich harmonischen und lustigen deutschsprachigen Gemeinschaft haben.
    Du bist alleine, in einer kleinen Gruppe Spielern oder in einer kleinen Gilde, die Interesse auf eine Fusion hat (logischerweise bis zu 20 Mann) und hast Interesse auf gemeinsames Spielen in einem großen Umfeld? Dann melde dich bei uns. Wir würden uns sehr freuen, aktive Spieler in unseren Reihen begrüßen zu dürfen. Wie bereits im Absatz angedeutet, suchen wir besonders für unseren Wing noch Mitstreiter.
    Wir raiden in beiden Gilden T7 Rancor, die Maingilde hat den hAAT mittlerweile auf Farmstatus, der Wing raidet den nAAT (Die Gruppe benötigt für den nAAT zwei Tage). Weitere Informationen bezüglich unserer Regeln könnt ihr gerne erfragen!
    Wir haben, abgesehen von einer Level-Voraussetzung von mindestens Level 80 für den Wing, eigentlich nur zwei Voraussetzungen:
    1) Line Messenger ist unser Kommunikationsmedium, dieser ist (in beiden Gilden) Pflicht! Es existieren mehrere Gruppen, in denen man sich z.B. über Mods, GK oder Raids austauschen kann. Wir haben drei Pflicht-Gruppen: 1) Raidgruppe Rancor 2) Raidgruppe AAT 3) Hauptgruppe
    2) Wir erwarten von ALLEN Gildenmitgliedern (Main & Wing) zielgerichtetes Charakter- & Item-Farmen, um hAAT-ready zu sein. Ebenso ist die Bereitschaft, bei den neuen Territory Battles zielgerecht zu farmen, erwünscht.
    Wir pflegen eine aktive Kommunikation, zudem erwarten wir, dass man zumindest die Chatverläufe in den Pflicht-Gruppen liest und auf direkte Fragen antwortet.

Wir wünschen uns definitiv eine möglichst hohe Zahl an Raid-Tickets. Wir sind der Auffassung, dass selbst bei einer f2p Spielweise mindestens 500-550 Tickets kein Problem sein sollten!

Konnte ich euer Interesse wecken? Dann sendet uns eine Kontaktanfrage über Line, die Line-ID des Wing-Leaders ist: „braunizottel“
    Wir freuen uns auf eure Anfragen 
    Tikei87
  • Toparpa
    3 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hi
    Pajawans (Peruvian Guild) looking to merge to a bigger guild.
    13/50 members. levels from 75-82 and 3 52-61
    doing t6 rancor and a slow aat
    looking for a t7rancor and normal aat towards heroic.
    feel free to ask
    thnks
    Toparpa

*Merged thnks all
    Post edited by Toparpa on
  • Options
    50 Shades of Green is looking for strong leaders to join our guild!

We currently do heroic pit and naat, but have been making a strong push for HAAT. To get there we need strong players that can help, and by help I mean be a leader. Being a leader is not just posting huge scores, its coordinating raids and helping others develop.

I know there are plenty of guilds out there to join,but ask yourself this..... you want to be a ticket farmer or a leader?

If there's a small guild that would be be interested in merging into ours, send me a message.

https://swgoh.gg/g/23066/50-shades-of-green/

Line: starburstkillaman
  • Options
    Hey guys!
    Looking for anyone to join us at any levels.
    A new Sister guild 5/50. Our main guild is HAAT ready and will help to bring in guys!

Join us and enjoy the ride! Add me in discord!
    Thanks
    KG-B#0309
  • Options
    Active guild that is getting close to HAAT (80% of P3 cleared last attempt) looki g to possibly merge with another guild so we can get this done. PM me if interested. Really only about 4-5 solid players short of clearing it but could probably merge up to 20 to make it happen.
  • RaineyRam
    372 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Cruel Assasins is open to a merge with someone joining into our guild.

Guild Reset- 7:30 Est

Will accept players of any level. Join us for the respect you deserve. Every member that joins becomes part of the Family. Contact me on the forum, line app or discord to discuss details. I hope to hear from you soon.

Line id- t.r.13

Discord- MLCN R.R. (L) Cruel Assassins #9914
  • Options
    Hello all , my guild is looking to fill our last couple spots. We could have up to 10 spots open. We lost a few players who quit on the game. We use discord to communicate. Mine is MsullyCT#4991. We do heroic rancor and regular tank. We average around 20k plus tickets a day. My ally code is 311-454-695. We are looking for serious players who can contribute and play daily. We understand everyone has a life outside the game. We are a fun relax group who offer slot of help and all donate as much as possible. Thanks for looking any questions please ask. May the force be with you.
  • Options
    DILLIGAFF Rebels is looking for active members, and open to mergers with other like minded guilds.

We have recently formed, having left our previous guild due to an inactive leader. We are capable of clearing the Heroic Pit raid and looking to progress to the HAAT in the future.

We are a mostly UK-based bunch, with raids currently starting at 8pm BST.

We're a friendly crowd, so come an say hello or ask any questions over at https://discord.gg/b2BFcpz

My ally code is 831-665-351
  • Options
    HaRd KøR is a brand New HPIT & HAAT KøR Guild. I created this Guild to get Serious Players to grow together with as a Unit. Looking for Players from 80-85
    I started it last night & am up to 11 members. I am currently Leader of two KøR guilds & Officer in my main guild hope to hear back from some players who want to join a great group where all opinions matter & your not just a number, but a difference maker & we climb leader boards like my other guilds! Thanks PM back if interested have a great day! We are looking for Smaller Guilds that's HAAT ready to join us & be part of the KøR Family!

Once we are completely full we will discuss best raid teams as a Guild not just as a few players! Teamwork & Communication is what makes Guilds special

Rules
    1. We do ask you get 600 Tickets Daily

2. Line Chat App Is Mandatory

3. HPIT Raids will have Zero Damage for 24 Hrs

4. HAAT Raids will have a 12 hr Zero Damage period

HaRd KøR Leader
    KøR DarthDrama 484-386-634
    Line Chat ID is Matt9278

Thanks Hope You Make KøR You're New Home & Family
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Just a general announcement.

This is for Guild Merges.

Idea being a guild SINGULAR GUILD seeking a GROUP of others or smaller Guild to join their guild.

On the flip side it is for posts of a GROUP of players or smaller GUILD looking to join a guild near full.

I was the one that created the original thread for this and asked for a mega thread to be made.

That was the original theme.

What it is NOT a place for guild alliances with multiple guilds to swallow up every player you can get your hands on.

Let's keep this open for those guilds trying to complete the one guild they have as intended.

Thanks everyone!!!
    Post edited by RancorPackGuild on
  • Options
    Hi Guys!

The Ghosts of Sparta are recruiting!

We currently have around 10 spare spaces and want to max out in time for TB.
    We are probably going to clear another 10 members that do not contribute so realistically have room for around 20 members. We haven't yet finished a HAAT but with the extra firepower we could definitly destroy it!

We are a friendly guild and our only ask if that you contribute. Hit me up on here if you are interested and i'll get you in!

TB is coming and everyone should be in 50/50 guilds!
  • Options
    # IMPERIUM GALACTICUM Pioneer(Part of IG Alliance) looking for mergers 25/50
    - Main purpose of this guild is help people improve, when it become pre-HAAT level we will provide support to turn this guild into HAAT guild.
    - All members using Discord
    - Raids at 18 gmt guild reset 15 gmt
    - All players welcome to join
    - We are running nAAT and heroic rancor
    - We prefer 600 ticket players for faster improve
    Join our meeting hall to discuss :)https://discord.gg/8Uzq2ns
  • UltimateZeus
    1221 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Done
    Post edited by UltimateZeus on
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/g/5544/the-american-empire/

Our leader and officers left. There are currently 10 spaces open and we are looking to merge with another guild.

Please pm me for further details.

a little more info
    - we can still clear HAAT
    - 6:30 EST guild reset
    - Line chat
  • Options

Hello Fellow Star Wars Fans!!!

I'm in a guild called West Coast Faction and we are looking for a small merge into our guild. We have about 8 spots (possibly more) open. Most of us all are level 85 with a few who are getting closer by the day. 3 of us now have CLS. We run HPit 2 times a week now and are close to beating HAAT very soon with a little help. We can get through P3 but need that extra push as well as tickets for more raids. Looking for people who are ready to take on HAAT. We only ask that you contribute 600 tickets a day and are a fun laid back crew all around. Always willing to help and won't boot you unless you've been inactive for weeks without notice. All of our crew is pretty active though. We have a 24hr no damage rule on HPit (start times at 7:30pmPST/10:30pmEST) and then a free for all after that. We clear it in about 30min. Free for all on NAAT for now but will change that if necessary. Let me know if this interests you at all. PM me for more details.
    Ally code: 128-595-996
    Discord Id: Cartel54#5735
    My profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/cartel54/
    Our Guild:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/20569/west-coast-faction/
  • Options
    HanYolooooooo is an active guild looking to merge with a smaller guild. We have 41/50 members (with the option to open a couple more slots due to alt accounts) and currently run T7 Rancor/nAAT. We are on the cusp of completing HAAT - just need a few more teammates with p2/4 squads (Clones/Resistance/etc). We communicate with in game chat and Discord ( Discord not required, but recommended). As of right now, our next HAAT attempt will be the beginning-mid of September, but will be sooner should we get the appropriate recruits.

TIMES
    -Raid teams refresh @ 2am EST.
    -Guild dailies reset @ 830pm EST.
    -Rancor raid starts @ 7pm EST.
    -Tank raid starts @ 830pm EST.

RULES
    -Do your best to help the guild with raid tickets, guild dailies and/or donations.
    -We want to maintain an active roster, so if you don't login for 7 days without giving notice of real life obligations getting in the way, we boot.
    -Rancor raid: Play only 1 character for 1st 24hrs, then one squad the following day (we want max # of guildmates to get rewards)
    -nAAT: Free for all.
    -HAAT: Squads are deployed in phases by type (i.e. Clones, Resistance, Rebels, etc) and announced via game chat, Discord, and the banner.

If interested, PM here or on Discord (Kloran#8839).
  • JeremiahSeeker
    17 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Short Stormtrüpers 2 is looking for 15 players. Best guild in town. Just don't suck too bad and have a minimum of 5 4* toons. You'll be set and ready to rock out with your socks on. See ya here!
    https://discord.gg/p43gadJ
    325-664-438
    If you don't have the 5 toons, just show up and work towards em. We'd love to have ya!
    Post edited by JeremiahSeeker on
  • Star_Lord
    88 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    BHG Rogue is looking to merge with a group of members (~15) to top us off. We're looking for people who'd like to be ready in time for Territory Battles. We are a part of the BHG Alliance and are looking to beat TB and get full rewards on day one.
    Requirements:
    -60 Collection Score
    -CLS
    Preferred if you are also competitive in Arena!
    PM me if you're interested in joining us or coordinating a merger.
    Post edited by Star_Lord on
  • KGBKiat
    166 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hi there,
    Looking for small guilds or group to join us for discussion on mergers.
    Please contact me, we can work out something for you.

Thanks
    KG-B#0309
  • Options
    Rebels Reunited is looking to grow. We are about 30 strong, half 85+, most others close.
    We are looking to merge. Willing to talk about moving either way.

Currently running T6 Rancor. Cleared in 2 days.
    Normal tank cleared in about a week.

No real rules here currently.

Pm if you'd like to join or have questions.
    Or send ally invite to me

My ally code: 367-149-743
  • Options
    Up to 5 active level 85 players wanted. USA Pacific time zone preferred.

Frustrated with an inactive guild? come chat with us on discord. Bring your friends!

https://discord.gg/HBrxwz
    link expires 24 hours from now.
    or friend me any time @Maestro#7373

We are an original guild formed on day 1 of guilds. We do 24hr zero damage rule on Heroic Pit then kill it in 20 minutes. We drain Normal AAT in 3 hours. And are “this” close to completing Heroic AAT. Your help will likely put us over the top.

Scruffy Nerfed Herders