Guild Merges

Replies

• Salsc
    73 posts Member
    Options
    Greetings,
    I would like to invite you to join our guild "Leia's Organics".
    We have many open spaces currently and are trying to fill out our roster with players who want to have fun and be purposeful in this game, but not have to treat it like a job. Our members are pretty generous with gear donations to help each other out, often giving quite a bit of raid gear.
    Requests: We do ask that players complete guild activities and fill 600/600 energy spent each day. We are really looking for players who have at least one squad that is ready for raiding. Generally that means you are a high level player with a squad that is all gear IX or higher. For example, a level 80 player with a rebel squad (easy to get) that is all level 80 and gear VIII/XI would be welcome, but we really love to have more players who are already level 85 and have squads at gear X or XI.
    We do not require any special chat app at this point, just using the in game chat has been fine. However, it is something that would be considered if consensus was to do it.
    We are currently farming Heroic Rancor and Normal AAT raids. We are working toward HAAT soon and have many members that have multiple squads ready to go. We are also looking forward to territory battles which will provide equal rewards to every member, so you don't have to feel like you are missing out by not being the top contributor all the time.
    We typically start raids shortly after guild payout, which is currently 7:30p Central US time.
    If you are interested, please PM me your ally code and I will invite you directly to the guild. I don't have many open ally spots myself but I do try to keep a few open to help newer guild members borrow my toons.
    Cheers,
    Salsc
  • Options
    Looking for up to 8 members to join us for the long haul.
    We run Heroic Pit Raids and would like to find players working towards teams for the Heroic Tank Takedown. Ideally we can find a group with the majority having, or working on, Yoda and Aayla lead Jedi, and Chirpa/Teebo-tine squads--or any other Phase 1 and 3 teams. A couple of us are ready for Heroic Takedowns and others are working towards it so we would like to find a small group with that goal in mind to join us.
    Send a message if interested.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • Ren_Candoogan
    59 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Post edited by Ren_Candoogan on
  • Options
    R2 Dee P00 is looking for anyone interested in an active guild. We have 12 open spots currently and looking for individual players or a smaller guild looking to merge with us.
    Active guild that farms heroic pit. Working toward heroic tank and coming close.
    We follow a 24 hour no damage rule for heroic raids to allow everyone a chance to get some rewards.
    Message me or send ally request if interested.

Ally code 336-672-296
  • Options
    The Rebel Rousers - A guild of about 20 looking to have another like sized guild merge so we can start and get through raids faster and hopefully eventually do heroic raids.

My in-game name is Michael Skyflyer - 637-475-998

https://discord.gg/PYzZvV If you want to discuss.

We are in the same position we can accommodate your entire guild so come join us and let's get this going 865-756-459
  • Options

Aka'liit
    Developmental Guild – Openings Available
    * Requires 600 raid tickets/energy per day
    * Level 85 player preferred but 70-80 we can work with
    * Currently fighting Tier 7 Rancor Raids & Tier 6 AAT Raids – should be fighting HAAT within a month once Guild is back to full capacity.

Come and join us every single person in guild is pretty active and dedicated to getting both heroic and territory battles on farm. We had heroic rancor on farm and were 2 weeks away from HAAT. 24 of us decided to leave last guild because of inactive leader couple days ago and working our way up on to starting heroics again. We should be on heroic rancor hopefully next week with some recruitment that we just started doing today for tickets. If interested my ally code is 152-374-864. Give me 2 weeks and if doesn't do it for you can leave. Also discord is a requirement for us moving forward. Guild name is Aka'liit. Give us a chance we have a good community and main players that moved over have been playing 4-8 months with some since release.

Currently we are not trying to join merge with anybody but if this doesn't work out we may not have a choice.
  • MAA_Recruiter
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    MAA Returned is a friendly T7 Rancor/NAAT (close to be HAAT) with players from around the globe. We are looking for 15-20 players that are HAAT ready or close that want to farm this raid with us. Our most active members have 2-3 HAAT ready teams and are getting closer to take it down, we even have some people with CLS unlocked to help when Territory Battles eventually arrive.

Raid rules:
    We run a 24h 0 damage policy for rancor and NAAT is FFA (currently we attempt HAAT monthly to see our progress).

Requirements:
    Minimum of 500 tickets daily (we are eventually going to increase this)

We use Discord app to communicate outside of the game but also keep frequent use of the regular in-game chat, there's raid strategies, pvp talk and friendly banter.

Ideally we would be looking for a small guild to merge with us but we are also open to the possibility of merging into another guild depending on how things go.

For more details just PM me or contact our guild leader on discord at geoid884#9482

Don't miss out! All our members will get some fine leather jackets :)
    Post edited by MAA_Recruiter on
  • Options
    MAA Returned is a friendly T7 Rancor/NAAT (close to be HAAT) with players from around the globe. We are looking for 15-20 players that are HAAT ready or close that want to farm this raid with us. Our most active members have 2-3 HAAT ready teams and are getting closer to take it down, we even have some people with CLS unlocked to help when Territory Battles eventually arrive.

Raid rules:
    We run a 24h 0 damage policy for rancor and NAAT is FFA (currently we attempt HAAT monthly to see our progress).

Requirements:
    Minimum of 300 tickets daily (we are eventually going to increase this)

We use Discord app to communicate outside of the game but also keep frequent use of the regular in-game chat, there's raid strategies, pvp talk and friendly banter.

Ideally we would be looking for a small guild to merge with us but we are also open to the possibility of merging into another guild depending on how things go.

For more details just PM me or contact our guild leader on discord at geoid884#9482

Don't miss out! All our members will get some fine leather jackets :)

* Wondering if you would like to join our guild. All of us are pretty active and well had heroic rancor on farm and were 2 weeks away from HAAT. 24 of us left last guild because of inactive leader couple days ago and working our way up on unlocking raids to start heroics again. We should be on heroic hopefully next week with some recruitment that just started doing couple days ago. If interested my ally code is 152-374-864. Give me 2 weeks and if doesn't do it for you can leave. Guild name is Aka'liit.
  • Options
    Up to 5 active level 85 players wanted. USA Pacific time zone preferred.

Frustrated with an inactive guild? come chat with us on discord. Bring your friends!

https://discord.gg/mhMmte link expires 24 hours from now.
    @Maestro#7373 -- message me any time.

We are an original guild formed on day 1 of guilds. We do 24hr zero damage rule on Heroic Pit then kill it in 20 minutes. We drain Normal AAT in 3 hours. And are “this” close to completing Heroic AAT. Your help will likely put us over the top.

Scruffy Nerfed Herders
  • Options
    Texas tz 8 am/8pm raids
    Normal tank
    Heroic pit
    Room for 6
    Line required

Wanna merge with my guild
  • Options
  • Options
    Looking for a merge. We are almost haat ready and need a smaller group to join forces with. Anywhere from 10-25 guys would be ideal. We are very causal and no strict rules. We just ask you donate, try to play daily, and do the tank raid. We are our original guild from when they first started, so we have a very solid core group of guys. We just need some more strong players to get us over the haat hump! Let me know!

• Options
    Ewokin Family just created casual guild named :
    Ewokin with Destiny
    Guild reset 19.30 EST
    We're doing heroic rancor & NAAT atm with 30 members.
    If u guys have up to 20 members, lets merge, get better result for all members to grow faster.
    For further info, just send pm to me or to our Ewokin Family leader named Cobra (Line ID = ecobra)
    Or to Ewokin with Destiny leader named Spidee (Line ID = spidee78)
    Good luck & have fun, guys

U could mergr in my guild
  • Options
    Nano06 wrote: »
    Ewokin Family just created casual guild named :
    Ewokin with Destiny
    Guild reset 19.30 EST
    We're doing heroic rancor & NAAT atm with 30 members.
    If u guys have up to 20 members, lets merge, get better result for all members to grow faster.
    For further info, just send pm to me or to our Ewokin Family leader named Cobra (Line ID = ecobra)
    Or to Ewokin with Destiny leader named Spidee (Line ID = spidee78)
    Good luck & have fun, guys

U could mergr in my guild

How many members do you have
  • JeremiahSeeker
    17 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Short Stormtrüpers 2 is looking for 15 players. Best guild in town. Just don't suck too bad and have a minimum of 5 4* toons. You'll be set and ready to rock out with your socks on. See ya here!
    https://discord.gg/p43gadJ
    325-664-438
    Post edited by JeremiahSeeker on
  • Options
    Hello all, looking for a group of 15 that wants to join our guild. We run hpit and regular tank. We use discord to communicate and only ask you stay active get in discord and get your 600. Let me know. My code is 311-454-695 and my discord is MsullyCT#4991
  • Options
    Also available on Google Docs (Link Below)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rJZsLuyEe1MJ_XqDMof0mWQohQABKUYjg5NXKz9nBbo/edit?usp=sharing

ibyw07.jpg

GREETINGS PLAYERS,

The Ewokin Family is proud to introduce to the community our latest delight, we aim to expand our treasured village beyond the pearly foam horizons of America’s shores. From sea to shining sea, our pioneers brazen anew for daring ventures across turbulent waters & barren landscape to manifest true destiny -- our first exclusively European oriented chapter -- Ewokin Rangers.

Sojourners truth & grizzled veterans, our rangers openly embrace the gilded opportunity in challenging the treacherous unknown to brazenly forge through SHEER WILL & TRUE GRIT a tangible reality of hardened visions. Dreams are not built on idle hands. From guild rules, official logo, modus operandi, chat rooms & raid calendar, our roaming pathfinders against odds blaze it all in trailed destination of the coveted promise-land. The Ewokin Family fully supports our bold brethren by all means necessary to be HAAT & TB qualified once in full swing.

To all bandwagoning vagabonds & wandering caravans determined of a brighter future amongst plains of lush green, destiny beckons. . . .“Respond To Every Call That Ewokins Your Spirit”.

EWOKIN RANGERS *

European Based Guild
    Reset 5:30 PM EST
    Raid Rotation TBD (negotiable)
    Officers Kazi, Ice (negotiable)

* Tentative Competitive HAAT Guild. 600 Daily Required

CONTACT INFORMATION

CommanderKazi LINE ID darthKazi DISCORD ID CommanderKazi#6815

IceManHero LINE ID ice_man_hero DISCORD ID IceManHero#9960
    Every word has consequences. Every silence, too.
  • Options
    # IMPERIUM GALACTICUM Pioneer looking for a merge with a beginner guild
    - We are building a new guild for our low level or recently 85 players
    - Raids at 18 gmt guild reset 15 gmt
    - All players between 60-85 welcome to join
    - We will run nAAT and heroic rancor ( one of our main guild member will join to assist)
    - 600 tickets per day mandotory for faster improve
    * When you improved enough you will promote to our main guild
    My discord : mrpewpew#7672
    Ally code of guild master (Khal) : 424772652
  • Options
    Kethproen wrote: »
    Guild of 20 looking to fill up to 50 currently doing 6* rancor and tank merge with us so we can move up the ranks all players welcome. 865-756-459

Looking
  • Options
    SPC Rebel One is looking for a guild of 25 or less to join us and fill the ranks. We are currently farming 7* Rancor and nAAT. We are an active, friendly (will not bite) , group of Star Wars fans. Would like to be able to work towards HAAT with a full crew. LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!

7* Rancor Raid is 8:30pm EST (0 damage first 24 hour rule applies)
    nAAT Raid is 10:00am EST (FFA)
    600 tickets required
    Use of Discord

Ally Code : 324-9992-776
    Discord Id : Aroc#1405
    Email : AaronRealeRx@gmail.com
  • Options
    Please Wash Your Hans guild is looking to pick Heroic Rancor and Heroic AAT ready players. Currently looking for 4 members with solid rosters.

We are an English speaking guild but have worldwide membership.

Our Heroic Rancor is on farm mode, and is usually completed in about 30 minutes or less

The HAAT is also on farm 2 hours or less.

Our guild employs an 11:30pm est 0 damage registration system for roughly 21 hours and then FFA for Rancor and phase specific HAAT teams starting at 9pm est.

We are an alliance with 1 other guild and would love to add more members to the family.

Our guild is a friendly one with the only expectations being:

-LINE app participation (Mandatory)
    -600 ticket/daily (Mandatory)
    - Participate in raid (even if it's only 0 damage registration)(Mandatory)

More guild details can be discuss using the LINE app. Looking forward to hearing from you.

For further info contact you may add me in game 434-133-927, or Xerrath on Line app (Xerrath)
  • Options
    Looking for 10 daily 600 players to fill out a great guild. We run Heroic Rancor and are very close to completing HAAT. We are a very established group that has successfully merged multiple times in the past. We just had a few that lost interest in the game. Hit me up on line if you want more details. Line id is stratman74401
  • Options
    Our guild is full of funny, informative, and ppl that play as a team whether it be donations, giving strategies, and awesome characters you can use/borrow to help you through you light, dark, and cantina battles. My light side and dark side guys I have available to borrow are below. We will be launching our next 7* Pit Raid (Heroic) if you join, and have at least one 7* character you will be rewarded tomorrow 08/14/17 at 9:30pm Eastern Time, as we can beat the raid within an hour even with our 36 ppl, the majority (92% of us) are lvl 85, with really hard hitters. Any questions please feel free to ask. Add me as a friend, and make sure you leave your current guild if already in one that is currently not making the progress you'd like, then once I accept you as a friend I will send guild invite. 926-445-943
    20748335_1486603514716605_4333841185180270564_o.jpg?oh=c32b6397faac8d7c1d3d5315dd021e24&oe=5A30F3A9
    20745968_1486603558049934_2379145982847321211_o.jpg?oh=5f47efdd53d188e779efda8371bfd21e&oe=59F3DABE
    Join us at Twilighthunters!! Must be 85+ to join. My ID# 926-445-943
    https://swgoh.gg/u/stealthassassin1/
  • Altazar
    49 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Strong and activite guild looking for active players who wish to join us or guild to merge with .
    We play Heroic Rancor and moving forward to launch our first Heroic AAT battle.

Name: Order of Legendary Warriors
    Language: First language is English. Spanish, Russian.
    Players: 32 players
    Rules: 0dmg in 24h with Heroic Rancor.

Leader's Ally ID: 233-489-254
  • KGBKiat
    166 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hi guys!
    "Igotabadfeelingbouthistoo" is recruiting and looking for casual or active players to join us!!!

Add me in discord to discuss more:-
    Recruitment Active times (EST)
    Discord: Drek#5700 (Officer 3:30pm to 9:30pm)
    Discord: xanadu#6500 (Officer 11:00am to 9:30pm)
    Discord: KGBCKiat#0309 (Recruiter 9:30pm to 9:30am)

Please refer to below information for more info.
    Cheers!

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/124955/active-guild-open-for-recruitment-igotabadfeelingboutthis#latest
  • oOoJammeroOo
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Darksword Gryffindor is looking to merge with another guild. We have about 20 active players and can do T6 rancor and NAAT. We got HRancor to 50% in phase 4. We recently booted a bunch of inactives and non raid ticket contributers. We are looking to join another guild and with about 5 good members i'm sure we can down HRancor and start working towards HAAT.

ALLY code: 258 414-891
    Discord : Jammer/Ray#1667
  • munelear
    50 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    [removed]
    Post edited by munelear on
  • Options
    Darksword Gryffindor is looking to merge with another guild. We have about 20 active players and can do T6 rancor and NAAT. We got HRancor to 50% in phase 4. We recently booted a bunch of inactives and non raid ticket contributers. We are looking to join another guild and with about 5 good members i'm sure we can down HRancor and start working towards HAAT.

ALLY code: 258 414-891
    Discord : Jammer/Ray#1667

added you on Discord to discuss if your still interested.
  • Options
    Join the Ewokolypse Family of guilds.

Gameplay:
    1. 3-4 HPIT raids/week (Han Solo)
    2. 2-3 HAAT raids/week (General Kenobi)
    3. Active & generous gear exchange
    4. Ally code sharing

Guild Rules:
    1. Contribute 600 raid tickets daily
    2. Use the LINE chat app
    3. Learn & follow our raid rules and guidlines

About Us:
    We are a very friendly, chatty group of fun players who truly enjoy gaming together.

We want to make you a great SWGOH player. Come play in an active guild, build your roster, learn from our experienced officers, discuss strategy, synergy, ships, shards, squads, and more...

Territory battles are coming..... don't miss this great oppertunity.

My Ally code is: 665-777-517

My Line id is: maxdcm85

My Discord id: Maxxximus#8209

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/ZkBdFF

Are you part of a guild that isn't very active? Are half of you weighed down by low producing guild members?

Inquire about a guild merger. Bring your active members into an Ewokolypse guild. We'll send some high scorers and get you guys doing HAAT asap.

• Obimany_jaryesbe
    3 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Fathom 5
    Open to lvl 60 and up
    Very relaxed, just want regular activity and supporting one another.
    Doing Rancor T3 and up
    Aat raids

We are a group that is learning and growing together. One lvl 85 helping the rest along. We need another 13 active players.

Discord. fathom-5#5254

Ally code. 825-324-439
    Post edited by Obimany_jaryesbe on