Nute Nuances Megathread (All things Nute)

Replies

• Vice_torn
    599 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Just watched a u-tube video of Nute and 2 jawa's doing 30% damage to phase 2 of AAT. I can see how some would say that is a bit much...

I did not realize the AAT did not gain 5%tm per hit while toppled... I always thought it did... Perhaps an option is to change fearsome foe to something like:... "Toppled Tank has -25% Speed, and gains 2%tm per hit"....

• MrfarNhigh
    50 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    op is troll, and ofcouse I need to prove it, here it is: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/103734/buff-maul/p1
  • Options
    @JediGhost117 did you even realize that, when Zader lead was bugged in the raids, just 1 Empire and/or Sith were removing up to 80% TM off just 1 hit themselves? That was clearly NOT WAI. It now WAI.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    @JediGhost117 did you even realize that, when Zader lead was bugged in the raids, just 1 Empire and/or Sith were removing up to 80% TM off just 1 hit themselves? That was clearly NOT WAI. It now WAI.

That's not what it was doing at all. There are over 15 people in my guild that all got Zader pre-nerf and I just asked them all. It never did that for any of us.
  • Options
    Lugo Nutini. Make this official.
  • Broulan
    374 posts Member
    Options

It seems as though he did not realize this... :p
  • Broulan
    374 posts Member
    Options
    I like the Lugo Neuter...kinda gives you that castrated droid vibe...
  • Options
    Broulan wrote: »
    I like the Lugo Neuter...kinda gives you that castrated droid vibe...

LOL !! Exactly.
  • Options

Because it didn't do that for at least 16 people that used Zader before and after the nerf.
  • WhackyFishi
    114 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

That's not what it was doing at all. There are over 15 people in my guild that all got Zader pre-nerf and I just asked them all. It never did that for any of us.

That is completely what it was doing, and it wasn't just in raids it was doing it in everything. A new battle phase stacked the TM reduction removal every time

So it's meant to reduce TM by 20% right? Right.
    That is what happens during the pigs phase but when you get to the rancor phase it is now removing 40%, then next phase it's removing 60% and final phase it's removing 80%.

Did you never wonder why it's so much easier to clear phase 2 if you start at phase 1 than if your zader squad jumps in at phase 2? It's because they're removing double the intended TM in phase 2 if you started at phase 1
  • Options
    It's "nutini"

Agreed, it's the best name considering the word "Utinni" literally means "WOW!" in Jawaese language. This naming scheme meshes perfectly with everything that is Star Wars.

And Nutinni is the consensus amongst us whales. Everybody knows whales has more stock in this game. Therefore we dictate the names. All hail the whales! Here here! ;):D

But seriously, anyone can name it whatever they want.

Lol sadly I bet this dude believes this...they are pixels dude...and at the end of each raid all this money you spent gets you what exactly? Happy spending let's me play for free and read these outlandish statements.
  • Zipped
    105 posts Member
    Options
    I agree with OP

now HAAT has been reduced to nothing. Teams that have no place finishing HAAT are completing the end mode content. Nerf things or give us some more end game content :)

More endgame is really what I want lol
  • Options

That is completely what it was doing, and it wasn't just in raids it was doing it in everything. A new battle phase stacked the TM reduction removal every time

That is what happens during the pigs phase but when you get to the rancor phase it is now removing 40%, then next phase it's removing 60% and final phase it's removing 80%.

Did you never wonder why it's so much easier to clear phase 2 if you start at phase 1 than if your zader squad jumps in at phase 2? It's because they're removing double the intended TM in phase 2 if you started at phase 1

No I never wondered that because it never happened. In fact it was easier for everybody to just use Teebo for phase 1 than waste out Zaders because it was harder to beat the pigs with Zader. Still easy enough to do, but not as easy as the rest of the raid.
  • Options
    Nute is already trash. If you nerf him then he will be worst than mob enforcer
  • Options
    msb14 wrote: »

Total is a little low to be a full solo. P4 is 12,455,996.
  • Options
    Zylo at least need Gear, time and zeta for solo.

This team is not in need of anything, in my opinion it is discouraging to continue playing after so much investment for derreteste the Devs give a buff in a toon any and everyone be able to play in the auto.

• Options
    It will be a "rework"
  • Options
    I second Nutinni
    "Because I'm Batman"-me
  • Options
    gatormatt wrote: »
    It's "nutini"

Agreed, it's the best name considering the word "Utinni" literally means "WOW!" in Jawaese language. This naming scheme meshes perfectly with everything that is Star Wars.

And Nutinni is the consensus amongst us whales. Everybody knows whales has more stock in this game. Therefore we dictate the names. All hail the whales! Here here! ;):D

That name has been rejected. Here here !!
    msb14 wrote: »

This is NOT a solo!

Heroic Tank
    P1: ~4,073,067
    P2: ~19,122,756
    P3: ~12,706,262
    P4: 12,455,996 (actual)
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    It's "nutini"

Dabro1974 wrote: »
    It's "nutini"

Lol sadly I bet this dude believes this...they are pixels dude...and at the end of each raid all this money you spent gets you what exactly? Happy spending let's me play for free and read these outlandish statements.

Know your place, boys! I am a God in this game. Henceforth, "Nutinni" has been granted Protection Up status.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    It's "nutini"

It's "nutini"

Know your place, boys! I am a God in this game. Henceforth, "Nutinni" has been granted Protection Up status.

"The Lugo Neuter" lives on !!!

Now get back to your room and finish your homework little one.
  • Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    Omg calm down... We have only seen this setup for 1 day and you call for a nerf.

Go have fun with your GK and let others have fun getting him.

Indeed. Zody and Zylo are useful elsewhere (zody probably only for gw, but still) and Nute is literally invest in one char for one phase. Not to mention it's still somewhat rng dependent.

This^^^
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Options
    I think someone is mad that they quad zeta'd their sith team and its terrible in the tank raid :tongue:
  • westenger
    138 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Put your name on it, it's arrogant as hell but you earned the right to be as arrogant as you want. Plus your name will live forever on the internet

PD: edited because of bad word
  • Options
    It's "nutini"

It's "nutini"

Your a God? I always thought you were a rah rah cheerleader who promotes everything new and lurks on every forum post either calling people whiners for voicing their opinions or praising how great you and the whales are.

I have no idea why your even here trying to name something u had nothing to do with, seriously?

If your so great in the game why you trying to take the glory for other people's ideas?

Just because you have 2000 posts, 1923 posts calling people whiners doesn't mean u can name this and now u also claim to represent the whales wow someone's delusional lol
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    In this moment, Lugo realized he had broken the forums.
  • Options

No I never wondered that because it never happened. In fact it was easier for everybody to just use Teebo for phase 1 than waste out Zaders because it was harder to beat the pigs with Zader. Still easy enough to do, but not as easy as the rest of the raid.

He's totally trolling. Love it! :D
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Mfish
    136 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    sL_Spinoza wrote: »
    Anyone can see that I have always been against NERFS, this case is different. Different Cuz the only investment that needs to be done is an Omega.

It is very discouraging we invest in teams with 2 or more zetas, gear, and learn strategies to have a team with only 2 toons on the G10 or G9 with MODS that any one has doing 9M damage on auto.

Ps: I Leave the applause for those who found the team

Get over the fact that someone used their brain to compose a team instead of their wallet. And I say that as a p2p player.
  • Options
    I don't think his friend soloed it but he named it anyways and made it "official". Just rubbed me the wrong way...seems like he's trying to take credit for it.