Nute Nuances Megathread (All things Nute)

Replies

• Options
    Sfortune wrote: »
    Was so disappointed with the way they handled this. The first nute need was bad enough. It already screwed with a sink of time and resources I had done into a character I wouldn't have touched otherwise. Then the double nerf hits. When does it end. They should just nerf everything until top guilds can no longer complete haat.

No only to the point where ONLY TOP GUILDS can beat it. That would be Best.

thats where it is at now. without having at least half of your guild be whales the raid cant be finished.
  • Options
    Lugo wrote: »
    Give Rancor TMR immunity = no more solo

That's absurd. How about we don't do anything that will make newer guilds with ewoks, phasma and QGJ have a harder time finishing it.

Lugo be honest... Do you work for CG?

You find an exploit that shouldn't work according to its description with a toon no one has, have no screen shots or videos, don't want to name it, and your crazy amount of spelling errors make me a bit suspicious.

It seems to me that making everyone bring up Zader and Zylo as examples paves the way for nerfs and increased raid difficulty.

Of course when ideas to hold back the progress of players are suggested by a "folk hero" like you, they would seem to hold more credibility wouldn't they?

Nope. Wouldn't have shared Nute with anyone but CG if I did. As for screen shots and vids, I was doing test runs with that set up not recording. Took a screen shot but didn't want to show it. Wanted people to try it or not.

Not really the point.

If you start calling for changes that make life harder for newer guilds and ftp players it just seems very suspicious.

It is very discouraging. Now GK is once again out of reach except for the high spending guilds. Along with the other meta toons that are "f2p" like chaze. You can farm chaze but with only one node you will be extremely lucky to baze done in a year without spending on him. That is not really "f2p".
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    ottomaddux wrote: »
    Give Rancor TMR immunity = no more solo

That's absurd. How about we don't do anything that will make newer guilds with ewoks, phasma and QGJ have a harder time finishing it.

Lugo be honest... Do you work for CG?

You find an exploit that shouldn't work according to its description with a toon no one has, have no screen shots or videos, don't want to name it, and your crazy amount of spelling errors make me a bit suspicious.

It seems to me that making everyone bring up Zader and Zylo as examples paves the way for nerfs and increased raid difficulty.

Of course when ideas to hold back the progress of players are suggested by a "folk hero" like you, they would seem to hold more credibility wouldn't they?

Nope. Wouldn't have shared Nute with anyone but CG if I did. As for screen shots and vids, I was doing test runs with that set up not recording. Took a screen shot but didn't want to show it. Wanted people to try it or not.

Not really the point.

If you start calling for changes that make life harder for newer guilds and ftp players it just seems very suspicious.

It is very discouraging. Now GK is once again out of reach except for the high spending guilds. Along with the other meta toons that are "f2p" like chaze. You can farm chaze but with only one node you will be extremely lucky to baze done in a year without spending on him. That is not really "f2p".

You get free crystals every day. Baze is now reduced price in PvE shipments.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    ottomaddux wrote:

You probably missed the part where the non-spenders are trying their best to reach HAAT level. Baze is low in the priority list to spend crystals on, when everything goes to gear or mods.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Naw wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »
    ottomaddux wrote:

You probably missed the part where the non-spenders are trying their best to reach HAAT level. Baze is low in the priority list to spend crystals on, when everything goes to gear or mods.

That is what mixed guilds are for
  • Options
    The **** part is that having used the "exploit" it was such a pain to set up and execute properly I probably wouldn't have used that team unless we got hung up on p2 for some reason. Just misplaced priorities and an angry mob of irrational people looking for a reason to be outraged.
  • Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    Options
    Bobby777 wrote: »
    Bobby777 wrote: »
    Despite all the crazy stuff happening I would like to applaud lugo. When I first read the thread I thought he was trolling. However when screenshots and videos then I saw that it was a genius strategy. You have to applaud the guy for coming up with something creative and different instead of using the same brainless teams. Well done lugo, well done indeed.

Thanks

Lugo shall be known as the most iconic forum member, since the forum has censorship, di cks out for Lugo props to Lugo!

ROFL

Lmao. I bet Lugo never reveals the next team that breaks HAAT. Hold on to that tight, Lugo. Can't trust no one.