Replies

• Options
    danrussoa wrote: »
    Aley wrote: »
    VanKings22 wrote: »
    @danrussoa I am in your arena shard, if you joined our chat maybe we'll will let you in the top 20.......maybe

Team Jeda rules

Not interested. The three bucks a day isn't really a big deal.
    With the $3 a day we are able to save as a group, we are able to donate food to starving kids in Africa, dont be so selfish, we do it to save the kids.

If I ever care about arena again, it's doubtful,
    Bunch of whiny snowflakes in here, cannot seem to get away from them anywhere these days. If you are buying vaults and still getting whooped by F2P like me, you might want to rethink that strategy or ask for advice on how to use your crystals more wisely, lol.

Shard group chats save a lot of effort by coordinating payout times even when you still have the DB's that just attack at all payouts because they are just DB's or ****. Not cheating or collusion when the folks in the chat communicate who the DB's are and take action. Grow up snowflake, it is a big world out there and you need to put your big boy pants on.

Thank you.

Collusion is perfectly fine OP.

Got this from Webster dictionary.......

Definition of collusion
    : secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose acting in collusion with the enemy
    collusiveplay \kə-ˈlü-siv, -ziv\ adjective
    collusively adverb

You just showed your ignorance of the English language. One, Shard chats are not secret and are open groups that everyone on the shard is welcome to join. Two, there is nothing illegal or deceitful in the purpose. The purpose is for harmony. Three, read my statement about snowflakes and apply this to your life.

What is interesting is for a bunch of people not doing anything wrong, you guys sure do feel the need to defend those actions. I personally wouldnt reply to a thread if I knew I wasn't doing anything wrong. What would be the point of doing that???

To troll thin skinned cry babies
    tenor.gif
  • danrussoa
    964 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    @danrussoa I am in your arena shard, if you joined our chat maybe we'll will let you in the top 20.......maybe

Team Jeda rules

With the $3 a day we are able to save as a group, we are able to donate food to starving kids in Africa, dont be so selfish, we do it to save the kids.

Bunch of whiny snowflakes in here, cannot seem to get away from them anywhere these days. If you are buying vaults and still getting whooped by F2P like me, you might want to rethink that strategy or ask for advice on how to use your crystals more wisely, lol.

Shard group chats save a lot of effort by coordinating payout times even when you still have the DB's that just attack at all payouts because they are just DB's or ****. Not cheating or collusion when the folks in the chat communicate who the DB's are and take action. Grow up snowflake, it is a big world out there and you need to put your big boy pants on.

Thank you.

Definition of collusion
    : secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose acting in collusion with the enemy
    collusively adverb

You just showed your ignorance of the English language. One, Shard chats are not secret and are open groups that everyone on the shard is welcome to join. Two, there is nothing illegal or deceitful in the purpose. The purpose is for harmony. Three, read my statement about snowflakes and apply this to your life.

What is interesting is for a bunch of people not doing anything wrong, you guys sure do feel the need to defend those actions. I personally wouldnt reply to a thread if I knew I wasn't doing anything wrong. What would be the point of doing that???

tenor.gif

A wise person once told me that when debate is met with insult, thank the person for the compliment. ;)

Many won't grasp the underlying message........
  • Options
    I have said the same thing since I joined the game, this isn't a new.thing for me to say collusion in arena is garbage.

The underlying issue is most believe they are entitled to those crystals and they are not. Furthermore, the bully targeting payoffs is doing NOTHING wrong within the game, yet the in crowds label him something negative and target him, because he doesn't agree. Who is actually the bully??? I am also fairly certain EA would rather have people spending on refreshing.

I am on record as saying why allow the opponents on an arena shard free access to resources to make their teams harder to beat. It is illogical.

Aaaaaand there we have it.

"It is illogical to make the game more fun, the whole point of Arena is to try and take 1st every hour on the hour. Set a timer, 24 payouts is alot of refreshes, but there aren't a lot of pacific islanders playing, so you should be able to get a few hours of sleep. What's most important is not taking first, but preventing your enemy from getting 1st at his payout. Who is your enemy? Everyone is your enemy! This is not a game this is war! I will feast on the flesh of my... What? This is a game? Are you sure? The pint is to make other people miserable and angry though right? Okay cool, I was confused for a minute. Oops, got to go, this bully is trying to get some crystals for free! Llike some kind of hippie communist! I get first and only me!! AaaaareBhfhahaagrgah!!!!!"
  • tharduskafka
    474 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

Team Jeda rules

Thank you.

Definition of collusion
    collusively adverb

tenor.gif

A wise person once told me that when debate is met with insult, thank the person for the compliment. ;)

What did the wise person say about when trolling is met with laughter and joyous feelings of love?

A truly wise person knows you don't debate to change the mind of the person your debating, you do it to provide an example for the spectators, confident that they are wise enough to figure the truth of the matter for themselves.
  • danrussoa
    964 posts Member
    Options

Team Jeda rules

Thank you.

Definition of collusion
    collusively adverb

tenor.gif

What did the wise person say about about when trolling is met with laughter and joyous feelings of love?

That's the real joke. Most think I'm trolling when in reality, I've said the same thing regarding collusion, for almost two years.
  • Options

Team Jeda rules

Thank you.

Definition of collusion
    collusively adverb

tenor.gif

I don't know where you're from, but where I'm from they say "don't feed the trolls."

It boils down to you being upset that people like to cooperate to maximize everyone's rewards and you not wanting to for some reason. Usually that reason has something to do with you having a personality that no one wants to work with.

tenor.gif
  • danrussoa
    964 posts Member
    Options

Team Jeda rules

Thank you.

Definition of collusion
    collusively adverb

tenor.gif

I don't know where you're from, but where I'm from they say "don't feed the trolls."

It boils down to you being upset that people like to cooperate to maximize everyone's rewards and you not wanting to for some reason. Usually that reason has something to do with you having a personality that no one wants to work with.

tenor.gif

Firstly, thanks for the compliment.

Second, I think collusion is flat out cheating. There isn't any Freudian deductions as to my thought process......
  • Options
    tenor.gif

This just in!!! A member of your shard is in my guild. They gave you an olive branch to join in the shard chat and you turned them down and said something to the effect of "bring it on!" Now you come here to complain again because people aren't playing the way YOU think they should be playing. Get over yourself
  • Options
    I have said the same thing since I joined the game, this isn't a new.thing for me to say collusion in arena is garbage.

The underlying issue is most believe they are entitled to those crystals and they are not. Furthermore, the bully targeting payoffs is doing NOTHING wrong within the game, yet the in crowds label him something negative and target him, because he doesn't agree. Who is actually the bully??? I am also fairly certain EA would rather have people spending on refreshing.

I am on record as saying why allow the opponents on an arena shard free access to resources to make their teams harder to beat. It is illogical.

Cool, dude. I'm glad you're here to fight the good fight. I hope your tireless efforts don't go unrewarded.

The underlying issue, is that, well, that's just like your opinion, man. I agree, the bully targeting payoffs is doing nothing wrong, as far as game mechanics go. However, this indeed somewhat of a social game, and if said bully wants to go down that road, so be it. Conversely, the people cooperating to mitigate the risks of sniping are also doing nothing wrong. They are both equally valid ways to play the game. Just because you don't like one way doesn't make it wrong, it just means that you don't like it.

Yes, I'm sure EA would rather have people paying for crystals. The player base at large would rather use them for almost anything else other than arena refreshes. Which leads to the impetus of the topic to begin with; perhaps the underlying design behind arena could change for the better. I don't think the proposed solution will help, and it's a little late in the life of the game to do much about it.
  • danrussoa
    964 posts Member
    Options
    tenor.gif

This just in!!! A member of your shard is in my guild. They gave you an olive branch to join in the shard chat and you turned them down and said something to the effect of "bring it on!" Now you come here to complain again because people aren't playing the way YOU think they should be playing. Get over yourself

I told Cookie Crisp to do his worst, not bring it on, when he asked me my payout. For the record, I didn't tell him my payout.

We're you in Mo Liza like the other five that all joined Shatterpoint the same day? Probably had nothing to do with cheating in arena......lol

• Options
    tenor.gif

I told Cookie Crisp to do his worst, not bring it on, when he asked me my payout. For the record, I didn't tell him my payout.

We're you in Mo Liza like the other five that all joined Shatterpoint the same day? Probably had nothing to do with cheating in arena......lol

Semantics. Also no clue what you're saying. Never heard of those guilds. Point still stands: you're complaining because people play the game differently than you. Very sad. It's like the kid that takes his ball and goes home when he doesn't get his way. Only you can't take the ball home so you come here to whine about it.
  • danrussoa
    964 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    tenor.gif

Semantics. Also no clue what you're saying. Never heard of those guilds. Point still stands: you're complaining because people play the game differently than you. Very sad. It's like the kid that takes his ball and goes home when he doesn't get his way. Only you can't take the ball home so you come here to whine about it.
    tenor.gif

RU486 messaged me, but I don't think I even replied?????
  • Aley
    94 posts Member
    Options

Team Jeda rules

Thank you.

Definition of collusion
    collusively adverb

tenor.gif

+1,000,000 hahahaha
  • Options

LOL, firstly the ones in our shard chat do go hard at each other if they have the same payout times, no one lays down, secondly if EA cared or thought it was cheating then all these "looking for shardmate _____" wouldnt be allowed, thirdly even if you have the lone payout time, no one is taking mods off or putting in **** (poo) players to make it easy, to be the man you still gotta beat the man.

So feel free to keep doing your lone wolf ****, it will get you no where.

• Broxxor
    595 posts Member
    Options
    This thread is awesome.

Some points:

-Guy doesn't want to be a part of the arena shard chat - and wants to ruin other people's payouts because he's a **** (or seems that way). He's invited to the chat, gives everyone the double middle finger and says "bring it on".
    -Shard brings it on. (My guildmate is on his shard and in the shard chat. He says the guy is out of the top 50 now and likely won't be making it back in anytime soon)
    -Guy gets **** and makes a post claiming he's being bullied. Also says arena doesnt matter as it's only a few bucks a day (yet still makes a post about it).

The irony here is that he asked for this. If he was halfway as good as he thought he was - this wouldn't matter if he wanted to climb up at his payout and had a halfway decent team. It's almost as if he's shocked that he acted like a dbag to other people and - low and behold - they respond back that way.
  • Broxxor
    595 posts Member
    Options
    Moral of the story is: You dont have to be a dbag when you disagree with something. he could have politely declined - or hell - he could have just told them his payout time and said he would only work his way up then. But instead he gave people the double middle finger and expected them to be all peachy and roses afterwards.
  • danrussoa
    964 posts Member
    Options
    Broxxor wrote: »
    This thread is awesome.

Some points:

-Guy doesn't want to be a part of the arena shard chat - and wants to ruin other people's payouts because he's a **** (or seems that way). He's invited to the chat, gives everyone the double middle finger and says "bring it on".
    -Shard brings it on. (My guildmate is on his shard and in the shard chat. He says the guy is out of the top 50 now and likely won't be making it back in anytime soon)
    -Guy gets **** and makes a post claiming he's being bullied. Also says arena doesnt matter as it's only a few bucks a day (yet still makes a post about it).

The irony here is that he asked for this. If he was halfway as good as he thought he was - this wouldn't matter if he wanted to climb up at his payout and had a halfway decent team. It's almost as if he's shocked that he acted like a dbag to other people and - low and behold - they respond back that way.

Thanks for the compliments!!
  • Muaddib
    563 posts Member
    Options

Team Jeda rules

Thank you.

Definition of collusion
    collusively adverb

I think we all keep replying to you because we can't believe just how strongly you believe we're bullying you. Honestly man, that's nuts. To be fair, there is a person on our shard we do go hard after, but that's because (s)he's a sniper and tends to attack at all times of the day. So if they're going to hit us whenever, we feel it's fair to hit them whenever. We have bonded over it. It's fun. It's not that we're bullying this person, they're attacking us, we're attacking (s)him... that is the express point of PvP correct? And you... I'd never heard our shard chat mention you until this thread. Our shard chat is great. I don't like to chat often, but I enjoy the trash talk, the strategy talk, we talk about beer, it's another social outlet for a "social" game that has no social outlet built into it. Hell, we'd all welcome you now still (not everyone gets along, we all still fight for payouts, it's like we like to compete or something weird like that). If you want to be the lone wolf, that's your call man. We're not "cheaters" or "colluders" - we're people bound together having started a game on roughly the same day and we have fun chatting. You said "Do your worst." We haven't bothered. I hope that tells you what you wanted to know.
  • Options
    This thread is awesome.

Some points:

This thread is awesome.

Some points:

You keep using that word

tenor.gif
  • danrussoa
    964 posts Member
    Options
    This thread is awesome.

Some points:

This thread is awesome.

Some points:

You keep using that word

tenor.gif

When debate turns to Insult, the winner is obvious.

• Aley
    94 posts Member
    Options

Team Jeda rules

Thank you.

Definition of collusion
    collusively adverb

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Second, I think collusion is flat out cheating. There isn't any Freudian deductions as to my thought process......

You still apparently do not understand the quite simple definition of collusion. If you cannot grasp basic word definition, then I think everyone e is wasting heir time responding to you... or you are simply trolling. You are not even in the top 50 in arena so who cares about your opinion anyway.
  • danrussoa
    964 posts Member
    Options
    Muaddib wrote: »

Team Jeda rules

Thank you.

Definition of collusion
    collusively adverb

I think we all keep replying to you because we can't believe just how strongly you believe we're bullying you. Honestly man, that's nuts. To be fair, there is a person on our shard we do go hard after, but that's because (s)he's a sniper and tends to attack at all times of the day. So if they're going to hit us whenever, we feel it's fair to hit them whenever. We have bonded over it. It's fun. It's not that we're bullying this person, they're attacking us, we're attacking (s)him... that is the express point of PvP correct? And you... I'd never heard our shard chat mention you until this thread. Our shard chat is great. I don't like to chat often, but I enjoy the trash talk, the strategy talk, we talk about beer, it's another social outlet for a "social" game that has no social outlet built into it. Hell, we'd all welcome you now still (not everyone gets along, we all still fight for payouts, it's like we like to compete or something weird like that). If you want to be the lone wolf, that's your call man. We're not "cheaters" or "colluders" - we're people bound together having started a game on roughly the same day and we have fun chatting. You said "Do your worst." We haven't bothered. I hope that tells you what you wanted to know.

Lol. No thanks. I am in enough chats. They all love me.

You haven't noticed me because like I said, I could care less about the three bucks a day collusion nets.
  • VanKings22
    219 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    This thread is awesome.

Some points:

This thread is awesome.

Some points:

You keep using that word

tenor.gif

When debate turns to Insult, the winner is obvious.
    Lol people pointing out your mor-onic (<---censored) view of things doesnt mean its an insult

Oh you're welcome for the "compliment" above lol

Go team Jeda

• danrussoa
    964 posts Member
    Options

Team Jeda rules

Thank you.

Definition of collusion
    collusively adverb

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

You still apparently do not understand the quite simple definition of collusion. If you cannot grasp basic word definition, then I think everyone e is wasting heir time responding to you... or you are simply trolling. You are not even in the top 50 in arena so who cares about your opinion anyway.

Hahahaha. Arena ranking qualifies the validity of a comment now. Hahahahah. Honestly laughing.
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Options
    Arena is individual gameplay, I hope the devs read these posts, and ban whoever thinks he/she has the right to decide who gets what and when. That is obvious cheating and should not be allowed. Blocking the game for others just because you think you can? Or have the right to punish anyone? If you do it individually it's ok, feel free to spend crystals just to block someone's payout, but conspiring with others to do so, that's really pathetic.
  • danrussoa
    964 posts Member
    Options
    Why is this thread on squad and character strategy section???
  • Aley
    94 posts Member
    Options

Team Jeda rules

Thank you.

Definition of collusion
    collusively adverb

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Hahahaha. Arena ranking qualifies the validity of a comment now. Hahahahah. Honestly laughing.

How can you have a false opinion on collusion (which you still do not understand the definition of) when you are not even ranked high enough to know **** you are talking about. The fact that you are buying vaults and still suck will have me chuckling for quite some time. Hahahaha
  • Aley
    94 posts Member
    Options
    Boreas wrote: »
    Arena is individual gameplay, I hope the devs read these posts, and ban whoever thinks he/she has the right to decide who gets what and when. That is obvious cheating and should not be allowed. Blocking the game for others just because you think you can? Or have the right to punish anyone? If you do it individually it's ok, feel free to spend crystals just to block someone's payout, but conspiring with others to do so, that's really pathetic.

Snowflake much?
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Options
    Boreas wrote: »

Snowflake much?

No, just having a sense of dignity and fairness...
  • danrussoa
    964 posts Member
    Options

Team Jeda rules

Thank you.

Definition of collusion
    collusively adverb

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

How can you have a false opinion on collusion (which you still do not understand the definition of) when you are not even ranked high enough to know **** you are talking about. The fact that you are buying vaults and still suck will have me chuckling for quite some time. Hahahaha

Thanks for the compliment.
This discussion has been closed.