124Next

Replies

• Aley
    94 posts Member
    Options
    Boreas wrote: »
    Aley wrote: »
    Arena is individual gameplay, I hope the devs read these posts, and ban whoever thinks he/she has the right to decide who gets what and when. That is obvious cheating and should not be allowed. Blocking the game for others just because you think you can? Or have the right to punish anyone? If you do it individually it's ok, feel free to spend crystals just to block someone's payout, but conspiring with others to do so, that's really pathetic.

Snowflake much?

No, just having a sense of dignity and fairness...

All I saw was more crybaby
  • Aley
    94 posts Member
    Options
    danrussoa wrote: »
    VanKings22 wrote: »
    @danrussoa I am in your arena shard, if you joined our chat maybe we'll will let you in the top 20.......maybe

Team Jeda rules

Not interested. The three bucks a day isn't really a big deal.
    With the $3 a day we are able to save as a group, we are able to donate food to starving kids in Africa, dont be so selfish, we do it to save the kids.

If I ever care about arena again, it's doubtful,
    Bunch of whiny snowflakes in here, cannot seem to get away from them anywhere these days. If you are buying vaults and still getting whooped by F2P like me, you might want to rethink that strategy or ask for advice on how to use your crystals more wisely, lol.

Shard group chats save a lot of effort by coordinating payout times even when you still have the DB's that just attack at all payouts because they are just DB's or ****. Not cheating or collusion when the folks in the chat communicate who the DB's are and take action. Grow up snowflake, it is a big world out there and you need to put your big boy pants on.

Thank you.

Collusion is perfectly fine OP.

Got this from Webster dictionary.......

Definition of collusion
    : secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose acting in collusion with the enemy
    collusiveplay \kə-ˈlü-siv, -ziv\ adjective
    collusively adverb

You just showed your ignorance of the English language. One, Shard chats are not secret and are open groups that everyone on the shard is welcome to join. Two, there is nothing illegal or deceitful in the purpose. The purpose is for harmony. Three, read my statement about snowflakes and apply this to your life.

What is interesting is for a bunch of people not doing anything wrong, you guys sure do feel the need to defend those actions. I personally wouldnt reply to a thread if I knew I wasn't doing anything wrong. What would be the point of doing that???

To troll thin skinned cry babies
    tenor.gif

A wise person once told me that when debate is met with insult, thank the person for the compliment. ;)

Many won't grasp the underlying message........

I don't know where you're from, but where I'm from they say "don't feed the trolls."

It boils down to you being upset that people like to cooperate to maximize everyone's rewards and you not wanting to for some reason. Usually that reason has something to do with you having a personality that no one wants to work with.

tenor.gif

Firstly, thanks for the compliment.

Second, I think collusion is flat out cheating. There isn't any Freudian deductions as to my thought process......

You still apparently do not understand the quite simple definition of collusion. If you cannot grasp basic word definition, then I think everyone e is wasting heir time responding to you... or you are simply trolling. You are not even in the top 50 in arena so who cares about your opinion anyway.

Hahahaha. Arena ranking qualifies the validity of a comment now. Hahahahah. Honestly laughing.

How can you have a false opinion on collusion (which you still do not understand the definition of) when you are not even ranked high enough to know **** you are talking about. The fact that you are buying vaults and still suck will have me chuckling for quite some time. Hahahaha

Thanks for the compliment.

It would appear that you neither understand compliment or collusion, but more power to you. Keep trolling, because I am enjoying your attempt :)
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Options
    Arena is individual gameplay, I hope the devs read these posts, and ban whoever thinks he/she has the right to decide who gets what and when. That is obvious cheating and should not be allowed. Blocking the game for others just because you think you can? Or have the right to punish anyone? If you do it individually it's ok, feel free to spend crystals just to block someone's payout, but conspiring with others to do so, that's really pathetic.

Snowflake much?

No, just having a sense of dignity and fairness...

All I saw was more crybaby

Maybe the reason is lacking some manners...
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Alright alright... let's bring this back to the original topic. If you disagree with an opinion, formulate a response that is not a personal attack.

7y04z9wvkmqu.gif
  • Options
    I remember this Dan R guy from a while ago, I saw he got booted/left the guild he was in because they wanted to have team work so everyone in the guild would get paid and improve faster, he wanted to do all the damage he could thus holding lower teams from improving, great guilds do this so the team can improve as a whole, he has no concept of how a team works together and when it doesnt fit his idea of how things should be then its cheating or collusion lol.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    edited July 2017
    Options
    As for the OP's idea, I've personally been fond of this prior to keep things fresh in the game.

The main issue that arose when discussing this was:

How would you group/sort players in a fair manor when the duration ends and a new cycle began?
  • Options
    RJ__Brando wrote: »
    As for the OP's idea, I've personally been fond of this prior to keep things fresh in the game.

How would you group/sort players in a fair manor when the duration ends and a new cycle began?

If you want a fair pvp, you should just be given a payout for the highest rank you achieved that day. Easy peasy
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options

If you want a fair pvp, you should just be given a payout for the highest rank you achieved that day. Easy peasy

Good suggestion... wouldn't mind that myself :)

The rotation idea still intrigues me.... fresh faces were one thing I actually enjoyed about tournaments
  • danrussoa
    964 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I remember this Dan R guy from a while ago, I saw he got booted/left the guild he was in because they wanted to have team work so everyone in the guild would get paid and improve faster, he wanted to do all the damage he could thus holding lower teams from improving, great guilds do this so the team can improve as a whole, he has no concept of how a team works together and when it doesnt fit his idea of how things should be then its cheating or collusion lol.

If a guild doesn't have what I'm looking for, why would I stay? There are lots and lots of guilds out there.

This isn't UNICEF, I pay to play for me. I've never made any bones about that.

I don't believe anyone should receive a higher reward than their individual squad earns. I've been consistent with this throughout.........
  • Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    Options

+1 Then I could play arena when it's convenient for me
  • Options

If a guild doesn't have what I'm looking for, why would I stay? There are lots and lots of guilds out there.

This isn't UNICEF, I play for me. I've never made any bones about that.

I don't believe anyone should receive a higher reward than their individual squad earns. I've been consistent with this throughout.........
    Good for you lone wolf, seems to be working well for you

We chose to work as a team so we dont have to buy vaults to have a mediocre team so feel free to do your thing while we do ours, no amount of whining is going to change that

• danrussoa
    964 posts Member
    Options

This isn't UNICEF, I play for me. I've never made any bones about that.

Good for you lone wolf, seems to be working well for you

We chose to work as a team so we dont have to buy vaults to have a mediocre team so feel free to do your thing while we do ours, no amount of whining is going to change that

Thanks for the compliment!
  • Options

So if I hit 1 at 6 AM I wouldnt have to be tied to my device all day? Heck yeah I'd be all for that.

• danrussoa
    964 posts Member
    Options

So if I hit 1 at 6 AM I wouldnt have to be tied to my device all day? Heck yeah I'd be all for that.

I thought arena chat was all about socializing? You don't chat on a device?
  • Options

I thought arena chat was all about socializing? You don't chat on a device?
    Nope, we use tin cans and a string

• Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    Options
    The point of this thread is lost in a sea of squabbles. Just state your position and move on with your life.
  • Broxxor
    595 posts Member
    Options
    Zephyrus wrote: »
    The point of this thread is lost in a sea of squabbles. Just state your position and move on with your life.

The point of this thread was never to make a point though. The original poster is whining because she can't succeed the way she wants to - and is hoping that she can bring change to a system to specifically suit her.

The problem is that she doesn't realize that this wouldnt change anything, and she would be in the exact same position that she is in now - there would just be a short period after the shard "switches" that would leave the shard in a somewhat disarray state.

The ironic thing about her thinking is that she says she wants to maximize her reward - and screw everyone else. Yet she's not willing to simply join a shard chat to do so. This indicates that it isn't tactics, problems with the rules, etc - it's just a very bad mental issue that she has. I sincerely hope she can find the help she needs, it just won't be in the top 50 apparently.

• RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Closing thread. It's been taken to a place in which there's no return. Please refrain from personal attacks on the forums in the future.

pp36bj9yb1u4.gif
This discussion has been closed.