[Mega]Content Update 8/2 [Hot Fix] & Commander Luke Skywalker Intro

Replies

• Options
    Need 165 shards for Old Ben, and 90 for Luke. Hoping to have R2 at 7* by the end of the week if the 30 shards i need for Royal Guard ever drop. Sorted apart from that. Old Ben is looking extremely unlikely though.
  • Melvil
    242 posts Member
    Options
    True...prep your farmboy Luke has been pretty much your motto for a while now...and then boom 4 more characters....and while some of them most people have - Old Ben - really?

I'm F2P and I've been playing since day 1 and have like 7 characters total that are not unlocked at all and one of them is Old Ben....I just started farming him a few days back because I had a feeling something like this might happen....and for playing since day 1 up to before I started farming him I had around 20 Old Ben shards....even though he's one of the original toons in the game and all the while I got heroes like JKG to 7* just from Bronzium pulls...at the very least give some double drops on him like you did with Phoenix before the Thrawn event...

And now I, how have been farming zetas for Commander Luke and farming gear for him and waiting anxiously for his release since the day you gave a hint he's coming....am left once again utterly disappointed....
  • Options
    This is their long term strategy. Release "rare" toons that require very specific toons to get. This boosts $ exponentially due to addicted whales and dolphins. New content? Why bother? Let's just release a desirable toon, do minimal work and receive a huge payday!
  • VinnyG
    119 posts Member
    Options
    I'm ready. Let's do this thang. (Not a whale)
  • Options
    come on can we get some **** new ship shards!!
  • Vegeta
    379 posts Member
    Options
    So the message has said we need to even unlock luke is 7* leia, farm boy luke, r2d2, sthan and oap ben? Doesnt hint can even unlock. Alot of people will now scrambling. Many wont have them 7* not enough time. Gonna annoy alot of people.
  • Options
    Also, just to make sure I'm understanding ... we're getting a pretty major Rebel upgrade/pass?

*sits back and gets popcorn and waits for the fireworks*
  • Options
    Well they could just sell him outright
    Would any prefer that?
    Do or do not!
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Options
    Nice, I've never wished for the absence of the swear filter/forum rules more than at this very moment.

Fuming.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    Starwars Galaxy of Rebels
  • Options
    Also, just to make sure I'm understanding ... we're getting a pretty major Rebel upgrade/pass?

*sits back and gets popcorn and waits for the fireworks*

Imagine a Commander Luke team with Chaze and Wiggs. Top spot on every arena shard will have this team.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    People always get annoyed when they announce the requirements. All of those characters with the exception of R2 has been in the game since the beginning.
    I'm just looking forward to see what their reworks are
  • Jay_cube1
    379 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Luke Skywalker is Mary Sue!

Post your team combination along with CL! Yes CL!

Mine: CL, Chaze, GAT, DN
  • Options
    "We are going to release Commander Luke in a totally new way"
    Translation: It's actually the exact same way we have done the last 3 legendary characters with an even MORE limited character pool!
  • Options
    I hate those whine posts
  • Options
    Commander Luke
  • Widget_gadget
    875 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Lolz. I waz wondering how long it would take. Luke and GK with chaze and DN is going to be a nightmare.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    Why don't people have these guys? Had these at 7* since July of last yeat
  • Options
    Old be rework can be awesome!
  • Options
    Is it better to use 2F or 6B to get Old Ben shards?
  • Options
    2-F cantina
  • Options
    theHejiN wrote: »
    I hate those whine posts

I misunderstood where your game related feedback was here.
  • Options
    The ONLY thing I'm mad at is I had 60 Zeta (40 or which were saved for CLS) and I literally used 20 of them to Zeta savage 2 days ago and we're not doing HAAT ATM lol. Man I wish I didn't use those 20, but it's OK, maybe I can get 17 more Zeta before CLS drops.
  • mrjazz
    116 posts Member
    Options
    Varlie wrote: »
    People always get annoyed when they announce the requirements. All of those characters with the exception of R2 has been in the game since the beginning.
    I'm just looking forward to see what their reworks are

Thats all good and well if you have been playing since the beginning, screw anyone that only just started recently.
    They baited with yoda and switched for R2 to sell packs and refills for both events, on 2 days notice on forums, and if you dont read the forums, and just play in game, theres no notice of R2 which is already extremely rare event
  • Options
    Excited! The only thing I worry about it whether I can get a 7* R2D2 in time. I have 4 7* Empire characters, a TFP with 23/100 shards to 7* and my next closest is Snowtrooper who is on about 16/85 to 6*. Argh!

Already have 7* Old Ben (not a whale, so here I am - someone who farmed him for Yoda) and Leia. ST Han and Luke are very close to 7* for me. Just need to hurry it all along.
  • Xyrex
    47 posts Member
    Options
    I actually have Old Ben at 7 stars. Problem is I have a 5 STHan and 2 Leia, so it will be imposible for me to do it. The question is, is this event coming back in the future?
  • Options
    Look at it this way, u get luke at 7* or not at all
    That means u need all the required guys at 7*
    Fortunately the highest hurdle is first, R2D2
    If you fail that, thats it folks
    Better than some long suspence where u fail just short of finish
    Right?
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Options
    They announced the R2 event Yesterday
  • Options
    they have tried to be nice by omitting han solo. i am f2p and even with han would have been ready for this a year ago probly more (if r2 existed). where is my reward and end game content for playing all that time? and for waiting for 2 YEARS for luke? sorry but you havent been playing hard enough to get luke right now, keep playing and you will soon. easily, now you know what is needed. If you dont have money this game takes time, end of. as for not knowing what you needed, first of all you have to play long enough to be prepared for anything, and second of all they told you luke skywalker and friends, take the hint, he doesnt have that many friends in this game and it is clear who his best ones are.