Surprise! Turn meter reduction now resistable.

124Next

Replies

• Options
    AKK889 wrote: »
    I welcome the changes on Speed really, but I think they went a bit too far on Poe.

With the general SPEED changes, and Poe's TENACITY nerf, there was no need to nerf him even further. He is not going 1st anymore, there are a ton of chars that go before him. That's good.

But there was no need to make them more squishy and touch his Expose chance. That's going too far.

Poe never was the root of the problem. Damage/health ratio was and is the actual problem.
    Hope devs realize at some point and rebalance Poe's Expose and Health to its former levels.

Yep. The One-Shot-Wonder Rey now is guaranteed to go before Poe
    It is logical. reddit.com/r/anarcho_capitalism
  • Options
    While I understand and agree that these things should be advertised in patch notes at least, it was pretty obvious that something was going to be done about Poe - they even mentioned that they were going to monitor the changes with possible changes later. This turn meter thing sounds more like a bugfix than a nerf.
    Then again, of course people with 7* Poe will be outraged, and here I am, just checked, 0/50 on Poe :smiley:
  • Options
    Gobear5555 wrote: »
    my teebo is useless now yeah

Yea like my Teebo needed a nerf.....WOW like chew needed a nerf....
    -FTP cannot diversify, and these types nerfs dont allow other chars to compete.
    -Diversity is not rewarded.
  • Options
    Aeriy wrote: »
    it was pretty obvious that something was going to be done about Poe - they even mentioned that they were going to monitor the changes with possible changes later.

Sure, but since it wasnt in the patchnotes people assume that those changes would not be in this patch.

• Options
    it was pretty obvious that something was going to be done about Poe - they even mentioned that they were going to monitor the changes with possible changes later.

Sure, but since it wasnt in the patchnotes people assume that those changes would not be in this patch.

Indeed, but it could've been any next patch. Pumping resources just because this one patch isn't changing a character seems a bit silly. Any next patch at any given time could.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I agree with the 'nerf' (turn meter fix seems reasonable, just the entire Poe thing), but it's just that people who 7* him will still have a solid toon, calling this outrageous seems a bit much.
  • Options
    J7000 wrote: »
    MenaceTEC wrote: »
    If it's resisted does it apply to all opponents? Seemed to miss everyone if it missed.

It had a chance to affect the enemies. This is the same but now each enemy that it lands on can resist it.

J7000, are you a dev or anoaid poster? Everytime someone that had abgood char and now has the "rebel scum" ( in sw movie lingo quote) garbage that poe you appear to say nothing happened?

Speed
    Poe before: top 6 char would RNG among 5 turn 7 chars.
    Poe after: can go after 17 other chars guaranteed

Expose:
    Before: 2-5 chars
    Now: 1-2

Time meter:
    Before: 100% effective. All enemy allies
    Now: 40% effective. Resists often

HP: -444

Tenacity:
    Before: 95% protecrion... would not apply and would heal
    Now: 40% protection from Tenacity

Worst char ever along with Chewy and all the other chars that are guaranteed fail.

The only difference between Poe and a factory garbage char, is that Poe wasn't born useless, and wasn't nerfed. It was condemned to 5 days in Jail and while in prison and nobody looking
    he was ritually murdered by the devs.

Huge damage to the new SW franchise when you make a new char that will feature in the next two movies murdered by devs that have no clue about SW at all.

I think this is a learn to play situation. Yea Poe is not as good as before but he is still pretty good. As for Chewie, he isn't that bad either but he's horrible if you're expecting to use him in the same capacity as 143 speed Poe.
  • Options
    Sirious?
    Please nerf something else about him... thats enough
  • Options

Indeed, but it could've been any next patch. Pumping resources just because this one patch isn't changing a character seems a bit silly. Any next patch at any given time could.

Sure, but "any next patch" is still not this patch. And since EA tends to be slow in its patches, the fact that it was not in this patch made it reasonable to conclude that it would be weeks (an eternity in this game) before Poe got his nerfs.
  • Options
    I agree - the patch notes misled people. EA just tells us to suck it up. Nice PR there.
  • Options
    AKK889 wrote: »
    I welcome the changes on Speed really, but I think they went a bit too far on Poe.

With the general SPEED changes, and Poe's TENACITY nerf, there was no need to nerf him even further. He is not going 1st anymore, there are a ton of chars that go before him. That's good.

But there was no need to make them more squishy and touch his Expose chance. That's going too far.

Poe never was the root of the problem. Damage/health ratio was and is the actual problem.
    Hope devs realize at some point and rebalance Poe's Expose and Health to its former levels.

Yep. The One-Shot-Wonder Rey now is guaranteed to go before Poe

Good, I hope all those Poe QQers see her maxed out stick day and night.