Value of HRS Bundle Pack

124Next

Replies

• Options
    Its 85$ CDN here....so about 70$ USD...something is not right with their conversion rate or they simple use a higher conversion rate....But yeah at 85$ im not buying it thats for sure.
  • Options
    As I stated earlier in this thread, there is no flat conversion rate, there are always fees on top of that.

If 1 canadian dollar is worth 82 cents in america, then 85 canadian would be 69.70 at a flat rate, but there's still a currency conversion fee.

First there's something like a 4% charge for using an auto currency converting service (amount depends on the service), and flat fee on top of that.

These fees are not set by EA, but by the middle man who handles the exchange.

Now EA/CG sets their prices in accordance with these fees. I'm certain they are picking the amount closest to their actual price that can be rounded to nicely.

People say: "Oh but Google has their exchange rate set at blah", which is true, but that's the exchange rate if you yourself switched your money over... not the middle man doing it.

And those fees apply either way. If the price is displayed in US dollars, then the fee comes from your financial institution. (which means it says one thing and you get charged another, or maybe google and apple have increased the price accordingly to keep the fees from being charged by your company/your bill showing differently than what you're transaction did) If it is displayed in your own currency, then the fees come from the service that handled the transaction on the other end.

Either way, it is not EA/CG jacking up the prices for foreign countries, it is just how things work when you purchase goods or services from another country... There's a fee...
  • Options
    Has anyone done the math on the value of the $60 HRS bundle pack? Basically wondering how much money it would normally cost to acquire that many omega mats and pieces of high-end gear. Thanks! :)

If you spend on the game this is the best value pack I've seen for a long time. 100% value for money and time saving