Why are people still complaining about the GW?

13Next

Replies

• Options

OP...relax and read this...

"I don't understand people like you who always seem to have the moral high ground and constantly try to tell people how to behave.

And no mate, I won't keep it to myself like you want me to. I will voice my opinion about the GW in the manner I prefer. "

You are the person you are saying you don't understand. What you are knocking that guy about is exactly what you are doing.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Ganicola wrote: »
    I think it has a lot to do with time zone. I'm in Australia been playing since 5th December ish.

That's my theory as well. It has an impact in the pool from where your enemies are drawn. I have easier GW than most people and I live in a zone in GMT, so not I'm the US or European Central time.
  • Options
    OP starts a topic talking about how to raise children even though he doesn't have any. Parents try to educate him but he sticks his fingers in his ears. Lol...hilarious.

Today I will post on a discussion forum and then follow it up saying I don't care what anyone thinks. I could keep my boasting to myself...but why should i, I am the mighty GW slayer. Even though I've never faced what they are, it is obvious I am superior in every way. Oh and if I don't like the point anyone makes I will just say I don't speak english...foreigners fall for that all the time.

Thanks, bye!

• Options
    OP starts a topic talking about how to raise children even though he doesn't have any. Parents try to educate him but he sticks his fingers in his ears. Lol...hilarious.

Today I will post on a discussion forum and then follow it up saying I don't care what anyone thinks. I could keep my boasting to myself...but why should i, I am the mighty GW slayer. Even though I've never faced what they are, it is obvious I am superior in every way. Oh and if I don't like the point anyone makes I will just say I don't speak english...foreigners fall for that all the time.

Thanks, bye!

Sorry I don't speak english.
  • Options
    Since the update ive beat it more then before the update & I beat it with my first 5 main characters no subs. So I dont understand the complaints its easier to me what I dont like is how they changed the refresh currency. I cant farm aswell anymore because I dont wanna use crystals to farm
  • Options

Thanks, bye!

Still trying to grab my attention? Darth mosquito

A mature adult like yourself can't find better things to do?

• Options
    I've gotten maybe 7 heroes to 70 and maybe 18 or 20 in gear 7 above with levels above 60. That's a pretty deep bench. Still needs a ton of work though.

I almost always clear but I had a bad string last week where I didn't clear 2 times. When RNG kicks you with 4+ arena meta teams in a row it makes the finish hard.
  • Options
    JoshG wrote: »
    d3gauss wrote: »
    Ivan_Drago wrote: »
    You understand, that there are arena level teams? All the teams are level 70 with all characters at 7*. Very good characters often, well set up Arena dps teams (like Sid, Dooku, GS, Daka - all 7*). It's not always easy to just kill, let alone without casualties and cool downs. When there are like 8 battles in a row against level 70 7* teams, it's kind of difficult

Don't you think I have seen my share of levels 70 teams when I have completed 60 GW in a row?

And don't exaggerate when in fact there are only a few fully 7* teams in every GW run. Most of the teams are not entirely 7* and fully geared, especially the early teams.

There's a reason that you struggle with GW and the difficulty is not it.

Not if you rank high in arena and have a "powerful" team. I have 7* lvl 70 teams from node 6 to the end.

It was super easy for me until last week when I accidentally ranked 4th in arena...now it isn't impossible, but definitely a challenge.

I don't think it has anything to do with arena rank. I finish top 1-3 every day and have for at least 3 weeks now. Prior to the update I coasted through GW with the same five toons. Recently it has been a real challenge. I have finished them all, but definitely something has changed.

Devs have stated that your gw difficulty is based on an algorithm which takes into account your highest arena rank ever, your top 5 characters power level and "some other math".
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    JoshG wrote: »
    Ivan_Drago wrote: »
    You understand, that there are arena level teams? All the teams are level 70 with all characters at 7*. Very good characters often, well set up Arena dps teams (like Sid, Dooku, GS, Daka - all 7*). It's not always easy to just kill, let alone without casualties and cool downs. When there are like 8 battles in a row against level 70 7* teams, it's kind of difficult

Don't you think I have seen my share of levels 70 teams when I have completed 60 GW in a row?

And don't exaggerate when in fact there are only a few fully 7* teams in every GW run. Most of the teams are not entirely 7* and fully geared, especially the early teams.

There's a reason that you struggle with GW and the difficulty is not it.

Not if you rank high in arena and have a "powerful" team. I have 7* lvl 70 teams from node 6 to the end.

It was super easy for me until last week when I accidentally ranked 4th in arena...now it isn't impossible, but definitely a challenge.

I don't think it has anything to do with arena rank. I finish top 1-3 every day and have for at least 3 weeks now. Prior to the update I coasted through GW with the same five toons. Recently it has been a real challenge. I have finished them all, but definitely something has changed.

Devs have stated that your gw difficulty is based on an algorithm which takes into account your highest arena rank ever, your top 5 characters power level and "some other math".

And your server. A post right after that one (in reddit), the same dev said they also take in account how mature is your server

EDIT: I'm pretty sure that the programmer who is in charge of that "some other math" is the same that was in charge of factoring speed, which brought us to the previous broken version of the game with speed working by brackets (turn7 and so) and leadership speed not working as intended. So that's why that "some other math" pair people with dudes 15 levels above them that have like 15.000 more squad power.
  • Options
    Yeah, I am eating it a lot now in galactic wars. Used to win regulary. Now at lvl63 I keep having to fight full 7* 70 squads with godly count dooku's that never die, always get double attacks and when I hit him he hits me back 4 times. I get these impossible matchups at my lvl. Sometimes they even start the third battle in. So I lose my guys and only make 400 war tokens. Before I hit lvl60 I could routinely get to the end or near the end. Now they are often impossible even though I have good team.
  • Options
    Triqui wrote: »
    So instead of trying to make me see things from whomever's perspective and offering me your free moral lessons which I can't understand really because I'm a Chinese and English is my second language, and even if I do understand your analogy I wouldn't give a **** about what you think I should do or shouldn't do, no offense, how about you try to understand my strategy or offer your own and really help the people who are struggling with the game.
    Well, sorry for trying to make you to look things from other people's perspective. I fully get that you won't understand any kind of moral lesson (which I wasn't giving you, anyway), but it has nothing to do with your language, which is perfect. It has to do with your total lack of empathy, your delusional self-grandeur, and your ego.

So go ahead, special snowflake tactical genious, and post us your strategy. Let's see if it's different to what has been posted a lot of times before you came to the forums to explain the poor complainers why they play wrong. But just a head up, everything you have said in your OP (suicide squads, B team, burning specials, focus glass canons and heal blockers, healers, and careful of cooldowns -plus RNG seed manipulation, which you didn't mention-) has already been said in the forum a thousand times. It is not some kind of revolution in strategy in the game, you know.

It still doesn't help those who face more high end 7* squads than they can gambit for with their available suicide squads. Which is the real problem.

So your points are:

1 you're sorry that you tried to help me
    2 I won't understand any moral lessons
    3 I totally lack empathy, I have delusional self grandeur and ego
    4 you seriously doubt I have any new to offer even though you don't even know how I play my GW game.
    5 you offered no solution at all yet you mocked my efforts

Dr triqui, I think I must have seriously offended you some way to get a response like that. Otherwise why would anyone have such harsh words for a person he barely knows.

What are we doing here? Talking about a game. Dont you think you overdid a little?

• Options
    Everyone. Please rise and then bow to the OP, truly an Ultimate GW Grandmaster.
  • Options
    Lol@this thread.

Here's my son's account today. He's never been better than 900 in arena. His toons are spread out strength wise since he likes collecting and doesn't do arena. Top 5 is around 14k power level. No one above 4*.

This is the fourth node. The team is probably close to 21k power and are built specifically to screw people in GW with dooku plus two anti-healers. If I had to bet I'd say this guy gave up playing a month or so ago but his terrible account is still terrorizing level 57ers in GW...

ogHdmWA.png

3qnBys7.png

That's ridiculous.
  • Options

Thanks, bye!

Still trying to grab my attention? Darth mosquito

A mature adult like yourself can't find better things to do?

Nope. I'm off today. Please tell us the story of how you slayed the mighty GW again mighty one.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    What are we doing here? Talking about a game. Dont you think you overdid a little?

Actually no. I think my response was well in touch with your overall tone in the thread. If you go back and read the answers to your OP, you will notice that it is just not me the only one that thought your OP was a bit arrogant and disrepectful with those who don't win the GW, or at the very least did not take in account that maybe they are not struggling because their strategy is not valid, but because they aren't facing the same threats than you, and they don't have the same options than you. There are several different posters pointing the same, with different approachs. Some mock it, some are more serious.

So, we have two possiblities here. Either a lot of too sensitive people come to your thread and overdid their answer to it, because the Universe has a Conspiracy to make you meet with bad mannered people today.... or...... your tone in the OP and the later answers to those who wrote here are the problem and that's what produced the rough answers you got from very diverse kind of forum users.

I'll let you think about it for a while. Your contribution with your pics is still interesting, even if what you wrote in the OP has already been said lots of times in the forum. Another contribution is always welcome. Think about the possibility that not everybody that fail in GW is a worse player than you, tho. They might just be experienced a very different match up in the totally broken match-making system that the Devs themselves have acknowledged that need a revision.