Territory Battles Reward Feedback [Mega]

Prev13456711
Vampire_X
1435 posts Moderator
edited September 2017
We will place all feedback; postive and negative here.
Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
Post edited by J0K3R on

Replies

• Options
    For the guild event: Will the total earned reward be divided among the members or, will each member earn the total amount earned? I'm hoping for the latter but, thinking it won't be.
  • Options
    See the reward listed in Rewards next to your current star level? It means everyone gets that.

If you do a Special Mission that gives Rebel Officer Leia, then everyone gets that prize, too.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Everyone gets the same reward based on amount of stars the guild earned.
  • Options
    Thank you I was hoping so. I'm having difficulty with my member's contributing. But, if they get a reward they might be more willing to invest time to make it greater.

Thank you again.
  • Options
    If your teammates aren't into TB and you are and it's important enough to you ... may want to fine a new guild
  • Options
    If your teammates aren't into TB and you are and it's important enough to you ... may want to fine a new guild

What this guy said. I would leave now if you can
  • Options
    They all earn the same.... unless they don't get the rewards delivered to their inbox..... :(
  • Options
    The reward system needs some twerking, I was a top contributor for 3 days and removed by an immature lead threaned by help and advice.

The guild gets the rewards I earned.

I get nothing AND am locked out for 6 days.

Fix this problem, which will exist for mostly anyone ever removed from a guild.
  • Options
    The reward system needs some twerking, I was a top contributor for 3 days and removed by an immature lead threaned by help and advice.

Twerking, like with Miley Cyrus? How will that help?
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Darksouls2020
    368 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

well at least you know where they stand go find a better guild that can deal with you. Simple.
  • Options
    Do all guild members receive exactly the same rewards ? Or each receive still different random items from the prize box ?
  • Options
    I suppose that's random
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    I imagine it's random from the prize box
  • Options
    Do all guild members receive exactly the same rewards ? Or each receive still different random items from the prize box ?
    You all get the same level of prize box. The contents of the box are randomized.
  • Options
    This is for all that participated not ALL in the guild, right?
  • Options
    This is for all that participated not ALL in the guild, right?
    Correct, yes. Good thing to point out.
  • Options
    After a week of effort and a lot of time, I was expecting at least one fully crafted piece for 39 stars. Rewards need to improve. This isn't a 20 min rancor battle.
  • Kylar
    21 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Hey, first of all TBs are great and I really liked playing them...

But how the kitten did you think 37 salvage pieces are a good reward for 6 days playing and collecting 39 stars???
    Are you honest with that kitten kitten being in a chest we had to work our kitten off for 6 Days???
    Sorry but that's absolutely not acceptable

• Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    You all get the same level of prize box. The contents of the box are randomized.

Nope all get the exact same reward the prizebox contains the same stuff for every guild member
  • Options
    the gear our guild got in tb has no toon that requires them. are these for a future toon?
  • Options
    For my guild to gain 30* in TB the amount of effort and organisation required was unreal, not a level we can maintain week in week out, and gave me and my officers very little life outside the game. Interested how others feel about the GEAR paid out.
    In my book they could be a little more generous.
  • Options
    Yeah that was never worth 6 days of hard work. I expected way more gear. Got 2x 8 gold pieces. Thank you CG.
  • Options
    Give more life
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    we got 27* and it want too much time spent in game maybe an hour or 2 a day
  • Options
    I have no toons the gear are for
  • Options
    Guild GP? Ours is 62m at present
  • Options
    Ya, rewards need to be boosted significantly. That was rediculous
  • Options
    Are ur chars already at g12 and *7? i believe it will show if that requirement complete
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »

This is incorrect - all members of the guild receive the EXACT same contents - including the same salvage pieces. I actually hope that part is a bug, as that is fairly lame. I like getting all the same currency/crystals - but getting all 11 salvage of this, 9 salvage of this, 8 salvage of that...is quite disappointing. Especially after a 40-star effort. :/
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Hard work yes, my back still hurts.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting