Territory Battles Reward Feedback [Mega]

Replies

• Options
    Always feel like rewards are set as low as possible, then the devs wait and see how much uproar there is before begrudgingly increasing them a little.

Why not, for once, just give out things that are guaranteed to delight the community.
  • Options
    I disagree with the tenor of most of this thread. We got 37 stars after a week of tireless organizing and members were very pleased with the overall experience (minus the game crashing/loss of combat missions/guild chat falling apart and inclusion of Millenium Falcon/kylo shuttle/non-farmable ewoks in platoons). Even the Lobot inclusion is a good thing I think. Granted it kicked our butt when we needed seven Lobots at 7* for the final stage and only had a few in the guild, but that meant we had to prioritize which platoons to even bother with. It was a very fun gaming experience and I think the rewards are fine. The currency amount is pretty significant and with some focus, makes g12 attainable.

I do completely agree with @PremierVenoth's point in a prior post here that I feel almost forced to farm Yoda when I would rather work on g12 just to avoid missing out on the next stage in Luke's journey, but I'll sleep on that decision.

Nice work devs and CG on rolling out an event that wasn't a total disaster.

Does anyone know the start time and duration of phases tomorrow?
  • Options
    Gotta add my voice to this. I was vastly disappointed with the rewards, considering how much coordination, GP, and mod swapping is needed for this event.
  • Options
    Rewards? Meh. And considering the work needed to develop additional toons to improve on the current results? Double-meh.
  • Options
    So, overall TB will get easier. After being through it guilds should have a better understanding of how things work and how to optimize it. Next TB will be faster and the one after that even faster.

It is still a bit of a time suck, and I'm torn on the 24 hours vs 12 hours. In a 12 hour shift, I'm screwed and I know it. I'm going to have to auto some battles and deploy early, I won't be able to optimize my involvement. I do like 24 hours, but as some have said spreading it out over 5 days is also a bit of a drain. Makes moving guilds harder, you only really have a 2 day period to do so, then you need to learn all the new guilds rules ect.

Platoons, ya it **** not being able to fill platoons, but even if some of those things were farmable, we wouldn't have completed them. We didn't have the Lobots or other toons ships starred high enough as is. Its meant to be something you can work on, no guild was suppose to 45 star this thing off the get go. With that said, everything needed should now be farmable in someway. The Millennial Falcon should be farmable in the shard shop, the new TB store, or somewhere....even if its 1000 currency for 1 shard...it should be farmable somewhere before the next TB starts. I put this first TB as a learning experience, if everything wasn't in place, makes sense, but after these things should be available.

Rewards, they weren't amazing, but not horrible either. Not quite worth the time on this one, but as TB gets a little easier, they will be decent, again not amazing, but decent. I'd love if some character shards were given, Like if you 25-30 star you get 1 Hoth Han Shard, if you 30-35 you get 2 Hoth Han and 1 Leia Shard, if you 35-40 you get 3 Hoth Han, 2 Hoth Leia and 1 New Yoda shard ect....or something of that likes. Not a lot but just something a little extra. I kind of like getting a bulk of currency I'll use over the next week to pick to gear/shards I want to get. Someone can blow theirs on Yoda the first day, or someone can pick and choose gear or a specific character to get over the next week.

Overall I like TB, even though its a time suck. Although I'm torn on 24 hours vs 12 for the reasons stated above, I really hope it stays at 24, or it activates once a week, and we can go through it at whatever pace we see fit. To me that would be the best way. You have 3-5 days to complete the whole thing. Phase 1 and Phase 2 won't take most better guilds very long to 3 star all of the territories, so they can use the time gained from those on later phases. Smaller/younger guilds can't star the last phases, so they can spend more time on the earlier ones.
  • Options
    I was quite disappointed with the rewards as a whole. I think the guild event points amount seem alright. Though, at the same time, if my guild got the same amount of stars each time it would take me 16 weeks to get Yoda...
  • Options
    Our Guild achieving on 10 stars was perfectly legit. The amount of Guild Event coins for the number of stars is fair.

My crits:
    -Arena, The Pit, Tank Takedown, Challenges (Mod and regular), Heists, other Events (big and small), etc all give credits, even a nominal one. Why does this big guild-wide task does not give any credits?

-the price of Hermit Yoda. I understand he has to have a premium, but I feel it's a bit too much. Comparing H.Yoda's 10 for 2700 (270 each) vs others' 3 for 195 (65 each). IMO only, H.Yoda should be 10 for 1950.

I'm not going to bother criticizing the glitches and hick-ups. This was the first TB, it was guaranteed there would be things the Devs didn't anticipate, and will fix for the future ones.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Options
    Rewards are really bad, considered the amount of salvages you need for a single piece of g12 gear.
  • Options
    The rewards were pretty much as expected. The reward tiers did describe the possible contents, so my expectation was the lower end of the spectrum of what was possible.

If fully crafted dropped easily, half the forums would riot and complain that the whales get all the advantage and the gap will get even bigger between the have and have nots.

And as pointed out by some other posters, the tokens are the real reward and gives you a choice on how to spend them. A full piece every couple of weeks is possible, which isn't that bad, relatively speaking.
  • ThrakenLuap
    50 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    6 days of client resets, in game chat broken, trying to get 50 people into a new event and stress. Now half don't even care to do the next TB. Breaking guilds up. Two accounts, 8 stars and 28 stars. Not a single thing in shipments with a green dot. 14/67 weeks for crab. GW broken with 5 g12 on node 6/9-12. Sent entire roster against one node. And lost. GP 1.9m. New account 3 months in and 4 GW completions. EAREWARDS = One account deleted and one account FTP100%
  • Options
    Guild with 26 stars got two fully crafted pieces. What the kitten?

• Options
    Yes, g12 *parts*. How many TB is it going to take to get just ONE piece of gear for a single toon? Ridiculous rewards.

One and a half. If you average 3.2k tokens(26 stars) you can get 40 salvages per TB.

Yeah, and that will come slowly. Don't mind rounding out gear by picking and choosing from the store. After so much time invested in this week, I really expected way more in actual gear rewards.

It could've been done in 3 days but there was too much outrage, so it was 6 days. Again the real reward from this are the tokens and crystals.

Considering I spent the best part of 7 hrs last night alone on this, other 2 raids & only 8 gw nodes(cos I came to a freaking hard #9 & I was exhausted). If this was over 3 days I'd have no time to sleep let alone WK. And I got a whole 8 pieces of salvage in total for my efforts as we only got 15 stars. And even though I ranked #2 I get the same as people who did sweet FA.
  • Options
    Guild with 26 stars got two fully crafted pieces. What the kitten?

Not possible
  • Options
    Our guild got 40 stars. The amount of coordination and time commitment involved is not even CLOSE to the awards received. I saw Team Instinct's awards as well. They got I think 6 more salvage pieces than we did. Doesn't exactly make us feel any better.

I think we'd need to spend most if not all of the 5k currency award combined with the existing salvage we got to craft one single full piece of G12 gear. That means no Yoda shards, no rare ship shards like Cassian's Uwing which are things we probably need but people would rather get gear. I mean gearing up your arena team is a better investment than working on TB. You get more crystals and money for way less time involved.

I just feel like this rewards structure needs to be revamped. And 250 crystals for 40 stars? We knew this a head of time but now seeing the work put in it's just not enough to offset the bad taste of a smidge of salvage. I feel like the extra cash I put in to get ready for TB was not worth it at all so I feel no need to contribute more money until the rewards are revamped. It's not worth it to me at least and I know nearly all my guild mates feel the same.
  • Options
    i guess you got what u paid for?
  • Options
    No gears no shards !!!! Too much work for very lil reward
  • Options
    Yes. Yes... Let anger guide your path my young apprentice...
  • Options
    Shame, unlucky really
  • Ankitsingh
    29 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    But it's great look at the positive side now we exactly know what kitten we are getting after 6 days of coordinator and planning now leaders &, officers will relax and players will not stress on changing modes for combat missions and will not levelling and gearing there useless toons for increasing there GP. Just autoplay the game and pray for full gear peace for all.
  • Options
    maybe instead of releasing new game mode that requires the whole guild to coordinate and communicate you should fix game chat or upgrade it. Maybe fix daily tickets also they have been broken forever...Guilds are forced to use third party chat apps and have a member use spreadsheets to see who is active ..would be cool to have the things that are broken or lacking fixed or upgraded before releasing new game mode.. Rewards were also pretty lame for 6 days of work.
  • Options

Seems unlikely as fully crafted only supposed to drop at 31+ or something, prob a photoshop job
  • Obiwan_chaos
    22 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    For spending so much time creating this new game mode, EA obviously overlooked the fact that we need rewards that reflect the effort we put in. Many people spent their valuable time and effort to coordinate and plan out the best strategies to combat this new game mode. For EA to give such crappy rewards is completely unacceptable. Ive seen multiple guilds placing within 25-30 stars that have received better rewards than some guilds with 38-42 stars. How can you reward a semi casual guild with better rewards yet the guilds that have multiple people spending money on this game get trash rewards. This reward system needs to be reworked to benefit the people who spend more time on this game than others. Only thing we got worth anything is the credits and crystals...
  • Options

Cool - photoshop still works. 26 stars only grants a green box. Green boxes only grant salvage. No chance at full gear.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    38 *
    tokens are ok
    cristals are ok

gear ..... i was waiting for someting more. one week for 10 pieces of 3 different gears. :(
  • Options
    Everyone in your guild gets 10 currency - fo every member that completes the special mission. That's 500 bonus currency if everyone does it. To put that in perspective, 12 stun cuff salvage cost 588 in the TB shop. That's not exactly garbage.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options
    Kissycat wrote: »
    To be fair- it was only supposed to be 3 days. Not 6.

Three days, once a week.
  • Options
    38 *
    tokens are ok
    cristals are ok

gear ..... i was waiting for someting more. one week for 10 pieces of 3 different gears. :(

With the 4650 currency along with any bonus for the CLS mission, you can buy a piece of g12 - it just depends on what salvage dropped and what's available in the store. If you had 15 people complete the CLS mission, you have 4800 currency - which is enough for 6 "salvage" purchases. You need 7 for most g12 gear (3 gold + 2x2 silver). If you dropped salvage for something you needed, you'd only need to buy 6 other salvage sets.

1 piece of g12 gear a week, with salvage for others isn't terrible.

• Options
    I think the amount of coins given was fair, the amount of crystals was fair, the gear dropped, not so much. I would much rather not get salvage and get the extra crystals and coins worth of it