Military Might - Tier II

Replies

• Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I've beaten it easily every time with my k2s0 under a wedge lead being the star without a doubt.

Counter attacks for 10k and heals himself. They Don't get to attack anyone else. Special hits for 28k. If need be you can always use the event ability for extra healing.

You can check out how mine's modded by the link in my siggy.
  • Options
    Raid Han. Shoots first, stun palpatine.
  • Options
    Gave my rebels each a 30 speed arrow and was able to complete Tier II.
  • Showdown4lpha
    91 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I had a ton of trouble with it. I used this thread for help. Ended up beating it with Wedge, Biggs, Lando, R2D2 and Scarif Rebel Pathfinder. No zetas on anyone. All 7* and purple gear with abilities maxed besides some omegas. Pretty average mods.

I just kept using AOE with all my characters who had one. I kept Pathfinder taunting as much as I could, either by himself or using R2's invisibility thing. I took out all the guards first.

I understand probably not a lot of people invested in Pathfinder though. My other tanks kept dying so I tried him because he has a lot of health and an AOE. Plus he sometimes resurrects himself.
  • Options
    Like a lot of challenges in this game, it's really hard till it suddenly becomes really easy. I used to have a lot of trouble with Tier II but I was pleasantly surprised this time with how my team fared. CLS and Raid Han undoubtedly were the MVPs, but everyone played a role. Just as a data point, I ended up with the whole team at around 80% protection or higher. My team FWIW -- mostly 7-star, lvl 85, g11, full abilities except zetas (with exceptions noted):

CLS lead, speed and potency set mods, speed arrow, crit dmg triangle, 224 speed
    R2-D2, (Number Crunch zeta), speed set mods, speed arrow, potency cross, 260 speed
    Princess Leia, crit dmg and health mods, crit dmg triangle, 251 speed
    Han Solo, (6-star), crit dmg and crit chance mods, speed arrow, crit dmg triangle, 202 speed
    Sabine Wren, crit chance and health mods, speed arrow, crit dmg triangle, 196 speed

Best counters to the last round are speed, TM steal, taunt, and stunning the royal guards before they stun you. So Ackbar lead is good, and ST Han is likely useful, or Old Ben. Plus obvs R2 and Han Solo. Tenacity is probably also useful so Farmboy Luke lead is a good second choice. Wedge is also a great leader choice in almost any situation.

Good luck!
  • Options
    Just press auto.

Guaranteed win.
  • Options
    You might want someone who can apply tenacity up or cleanse your team of the debuffs. Chirrut or Rex can help a lot for that. Tier 2 heads up is balanced more towards level 85 and Gear 10 or higher. I know that second part you might not want to hear, but it is the case with the other events like the Sith and First Order assault battles.
  • Options
    I got through tier II with Wedge (L), Biggs, Lando, Scarif Rebel Pathfinder, and R2. They're my arena team so I knew that they would be able to handle the PvE characters, especially since I had used a weaker version of Wedge and Lando on the first tier the last time the event was around. I eventually just hit auto with the first tier and cleared easily. I auto'd the tier II as well but that one I lost more protection, but the heal from Wedge was essential for SRP. All I can say is keep trying.
  • TheChampionBum
    340 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I beat it the last time this event was around but only 2 starred it with a team I comp that I don't remember what it is. This time for tier ll, I breezed through it with Jyn lead g8 (no zeta), CLS g9 (no zeta), R2 g10 (number crunch zeta), K2 g8 (no zeta) and Cassian g9 (no zeta). On the last battle i hit the battle special that gives them all retribution and tenacity up and watched as the guards slowly killed themselves while being continuously counterattacked. It was glorious to say the least.

Edit: Forgot to say that I three starred it this time using this strategy.
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??
  • Options
    Wedge lead, Biggs, Lando, and pick 2 more. I used Hoth Scout and Chirrut
  • Options
    MykCnoE wrote: »
    wiggs cls r2 jyn. hit auto, 3*

Thank you!
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Carth_Onassi1973
    1706 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I used clones and they worked well. The amount of tm they give themselves really helps.
  • Options
    Stenun wrote: »
    I'm using the Phoenix crew and have been trying to activate the Taunts on either Chopper or Kanan but they get stunned every time before I can do either. Then I just sit and watch the team get killed.

The only thing I could try that I haven't yet is subbing out one of the team for Ezra?
    I'm currently using Hera as my Leader, with Sabine, Zeb, Chopper and Kanan. If I tried it with Ezra, who should I take out to make room for him?
    He's currently only level 51 so I might have to wait for the next time this event comes up.

I would take out Chopper since he doesn't do anything apart from his unique. Ezra makes all other deal some extra damage with his unique.
  • Options
    i still dont understand why is it ok for them to use an One hit kill character with 5 Stunners and Taunters?
  • Options
    Breezed through it using CLS (L), R2, Rex and Chaze

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Be faster. My CLS, Leia, R2 and Wiggs team were never stunned even on the difficult level
  • Options
    Wiggs and Chaze + R2 and call it a day
  • Options
    Gave my rebels each a 30 speed arrow and was able to complete Tier II.

Yes. You don't need 200+ speed characters to beat this. A 30 arrow is plenty.
  • Options
    I used Old Ben, Fulcrum Ahsoka, Ezra, R2-D2, and Chirrut for it. It took a while to get through them all, but lost Old Ben because out of nowhere, the Emperor one-shot him, but everyone else survived. At the start of the round, I used Chirrut's cleanse ability to raise tenacity. That helped stop the stuns and kept Old Ben on taunt and just targeted the Emp the whole time.

It took a bit of work, but I did get through it. Once the Emp went down it was easy, just lengthy from all the stuns and buffing the RG's were doing.
  • Options
    I win woth wedge L jyn lando leia biggs only wiggs has g11 was easy
  • Options
    I used wedge,Biggs lando ackbar Leia and r2. Destroyed it
  • Options
    the squad i used Rex L k2s0 wedge biggs chirrut
  • Options
    Used wedge biggs lando lead r2 and old Ben killed pap first
  • Pa_lin
    80 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Cleared both with relative ease using,
    Biggs g10 speed 120
    Wedge(l) g9 speed 110
    Jyn g10 speed 166 for her tmr on pap or next unit to move.
    Fulcrum g8 speed 178
    Chirrut g8 speed 148
  • Options
    In military battle tier 1, I used gear 7 wedge, ezra, chirrut and baze and a tier 6. I did it all and only lost baze to palpatine, it seems that baze and chirrut is a powerful combo when it comes to this. Unfortunately I don't have baze at 5 stars (I got him from a lucky chromium pack) so I couldn't use him in tier 2, but maybe you do.
  • Options
    My team:
    - zzzCls lead speed 270ish
    - Han solo speed 230ish
    - Leia speed 240ish
    - Chirrut speed 250ish
    All using 4x crit dmg+2x crit chance mods with 216% crit dmg
    - Baze speed 100 with health mods primary prot

All is gear 12

Oh well.. :frowning:
  • Options
    lol just used my Clones, with Zody lead. The TM removal of Trooper, and the Tenacity up of Rex, the counterattacks etc, all worked great. On the final phase I just went to EP as much as I could till the guards taunted but they dropped easy enough. Finished with all my Clones alive.
  • Options
    Tenacity up on the last round from chirrut or rex is your best friend. Then focus on palp. He might get one or two of your characters, but once you clear him, the rest fall like dominoes.
  • Options
    Lando is a must if you don't have good rebels or clones. I beat it with Wedge, biggs, r2, lando, and rex.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/wolffe/

I 7* FOTP without using any energy refreshes, get on my level
  • Options
    I can't even come close to beating phase II. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Very frustrating.
This discussion has been closed.