Military Might - Tier II

124Next

Replies

• Options
    Chagoth wrote: »
    I can't even come close to beating phase II. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Very frustrating.

Nothing. Takes time to get your heroes to GX and to get the mods.
  • Options
    There's a been a few tricks posted - Farmboy Luke, R2, or Raid hand to stun palp. I mean, if you're doing it for TB, Hoth Scout might even be able to stun palp at the end. CT Han is the obvious choice for the win. Lando will just curb stomp the whole group. I have no doubt a full clone team does the same.

If you can't do one of these then you need gear and mods to muscle your way through.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    zJyn
    Wedge
    Biggs
    R2
    Farmboy Luke (just cuz why not)
    ^^^^^ I think he worths a try on a zJyn team... Also good in TB with Jyn.

All the RGs lost more than 50% of their health after the three aoe:s.
    And then I had the luxury to choose who I want to stun EP with...
  • Options
    There's a been a few tricks posted - Farmboy Luke, R2, or Raid hand to stun palp. I mean, if you're doing it for TB, Hoth Scout might even be able to stun palp at the end. CT Han is the obvious choice for the win. Lando will just curb stomp the whole group. I have no doubt a full clone team does the same.

If you can't do one of these then you need gear and mods to muscle your way through.
    Is that Clone Trooper Han? I was wondering when they were going to add him...

But seriously, did you mean captain or stormtrooper?
  • Options
    Ah I see, you must have meant classic trilogy Han.
  • Options
    Stenun wrote: »
    Thanks for all the ****-swinging - the answers telling us how easy it is. Well done you, you definitely pee higher than anyone else. You're awesome. What helpful replies you've posted. Thanks a lot! Knowing you've been playing the game longer than me and therefore have a better team has really helped me complete it. You rock!
    Now go away.

The rest of you, the ones who have actually posted helpful comments, thank you! :smiley:

What do you expect bruh? Raise your gear level and try again next month. If you can't beat the final tier it means your toons aren't good enough. In the meantime try tenacity mods to prevent the stuns.
  • Options
    Mike_ITA wrote: »
    I did it with Wedge, Biggs, K2SO, Ackbar and Farmboy Luke (all level 82, gear 9-10). Speed mods only on Wedge and Biggs.
    If you needed four attempts to unlock tier I maybe for now you are not strong enough. Anyway my strategy was to stun Palpatine with Luke meanwhile with Biggs I cleaned all the royal guards.

Winner winner chicken dinner
  • Options
    It was easy, breezy. CLS (L), Raid Han, Leia, R2-D2, and Biggs (yes no wedge) Try more speed mods or tenacity. I just stunned Palp with Raid Han and destroyed the guards. Really no problem. If your toons arent up to par, it's not meant to be easy.
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.”
  • Options
    I used wiggs, R2, Leah, and farm boy. Took a few tries on tier 2.
  • Options
    Full clones, with Zody, and you clear both tiers with full protection.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    You just need biggs
    https://youtu.be/M7HpZz7e5GY
  • Options
    What do you expect bruh?

Civility. People polite and mature enough to either answer the question or not reply at all.

Those who have contributed nothing but a brag about how great they are? They're the ones I'm objecting to.
  • Options
    Wow he asks a question and u brag about how u did it ..great...he's mad and he's right
  • Options
    Ozzzz1905 wrote: »
    Wow he asks a question and u brag about how u did it ..great...he's mad and he's right

No, you have misunderstood me. I am annoyed at the people who are ONLY bragging. Have a look through the thread and you will see that some people are just posting "I autoplayed it because it was easy". That is nothing but a brag and not a constructive comment.
    If someone had replied with "I used John, Paul, George and Ringo and they could autoplay it", that's different. That person has said HOW they did it.
  • Shiverina
    7 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Aww man, this event comes up in 5 hours, 46m. 1-19-2018. These posts are scaring me. :(
    I have Oldbi-Wan, STHan, Ahsoka (Fulcrum), Red.n.e.c.k Luke, and Biggs. All 75 atm, all level 8 gear, all level 4 or 5 mod lvl 15 for health or shield.

I read these posts mostly to see what ppl use, "I easily won with <team, level, gear lvl, etc>" and consider correcting my team where I failed for the next event run. Lucky for me, I've been focusing on the above team prepping for Emperor Palpatine event, so I'm MUCH more ready for this than I would have been otherwise. I saw the Grand Dungeon Master Yoda event is coming soon (sometime in Jan 2018), so I need to bump up my Jedi too, but another Jedi isn't that big a deal to my teams, Emperor Palp. fills a massive Sith and Empire gap for me, especially since I wasted resources (cash) on imperial droid. Okay for driod team buildout, ish-tty as uck-ff otherwise. :( Unhappy with him overall for paying as much as I did...shame on me, I'm a noob. ;(
  • R4D4
    79 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Gave my rebels each a 30 speed arrow and was able to complete Tier II.

This 1000%! I couldn't get through T2, tried everything, then stripped all the others from speed arrow and mounted them on all rebels, and voila, 3 stars. Got the suggestion from one of my guild mates.

FYI my rebel team was:
    Wedge(L), Biggs, StHan, OldBen, Leia
    All 7* except for Old ben 6*, all g10.
    I used event's special every now and then to mitigate the damage from the blasts, they do shove a lot of grenades. OldBen's 2nd took turn meter from everyone in r8, st han's taunt took all the stuns and also some TM, and in effect, palp never had the chance to strike. OldBen's 2nd also saved me from Vader's throw in the 4th round.

EDIT: correction, leia and oldben were g9
  • Options
    Zeb is the best, palpatine stunned the whole battle while u take out royal guards one by one
  • Options
    I used hoth scout in my team when they first dropped palp legendary event and learned early how much of a beast he can be against empire he's even been a main sub in vs empire teams in arena for me I still use him even though I have all the options rebels like cls raid han wiggs r2 and such
  • Options
    It took about 15 tries, but I finally did it with the phoenix squad.

Hera L85 G10 Speed 186
    Erza L85 G10 Speed 197
    Zeb L85 G8 Speed 184
    Chopper L85 G10 Speed 206
    Kannan L85 G9 Speed 109

I did auto until stage 5. Then I did nothing but basics to ensure all my specials were available at state 8. My Kanan is really slow, so I had to start at 5 to ensure his taunt was reset.

Chopper or Kannan taunt ASAP. Hera exposes. Erza & Hera call Zeb any chance they got to stun the Emperor. Zeb does basic to stun.

I ended up losing Kannan to the Emperor, but the rest resisted enough to take him out. Then it's just the chickens and the don't do damage. The question was are they going to perma stun me. With the speeds I had, I was able to get a hit in every so often. Once the first falls the rest are easy.
  • Liquid_Dj
    12 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I went with Phoenix and found it crucial to go with Kanan as the taunter, not Chopper since Kanan's taunt lasts 1 round longer and with the slow debuff that the RG's dish out, those 2 rounds last a long time to be the damage sponge.

While Kanan's taking the hits and soaking it up, go ham on Palpatine, be sure to use Zeb's Stagger just before his TM's peaking, to get the most out of it. After the Emperor's gone, easy pickings from there on out! :-)
  • Options
    Just beat tier 2 with phx (no chop or sab) + oldben after massive, soul crushing defeats running phx w chop (I.e. 3 char turns on last stage before stun+ 1hit parade started)
    Ezra at 79, ob at 77, rest at 78.
    Phx at 7*, ob at 5*
    Ka and ob at G8, rest at g9

Lucky RNG for sure and TIL that the
    ?counterwatch? assist buff survives from stage to stage(so I stopped using turns to reapply it). I spent the first 7 stages trying really hard keeping ob alive.
    In the last stage, some combo of hera/ez/zeb got stun on ep straightaway.
    After that, just kept him stunned and kept ob alive to spread the untaunted stuns.ridiculously satisfying win.
    Lol, I tried ob's block on ep once when i ran out of ways to apply the zstun... And it didn't take. Enter lucky RNG roll and palp did something other than oneshot somebody on his turn.
  • Options
    Necro.
  • Clauey
    4 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Just beat tier 3. Same crew as before with 7*, G8 , 77 chop (in for ob). Zeb and chop didn't survive...but eggs and omelets and all (shrug)
  • Options
    I'll assume necrophilia, so thanks for the love.
  • EA_Joz
    4056 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/127295/forum-guidelines

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.