Arena Bug mega- RESOLVED

Replies

• Options
    My GW is still messed up at node 9. Am I just supposed to give up and restart tomorrow?
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    My GW is still messed up at node 9. Am I just supposed to give up and restart tomorrow?

Restart Galactic War.

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    I opened my game on my phone... I got a message in my inbox... I can only think of one word... HOORAY!!!! Thank you @CG_Kozispoon
  • Options
    My GW is still messed up at node 5. i got from the 7th to 60th in Fleet arena and from 25 to 68 into arena...

I`ll need 4 days to get the position again on fleet arena... and 2 or 3 to arena.....

You sure that 500 crystals is worth it?.... sure not..... this is disgusting..
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Mol_Kelly wrote: »
    I opened my game on my phone... I got a message in my inbox... I can only think of one word... HOORAY!!!! Thank you @CG_Kozispoon

giphy.webp
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Thank you for the crystals!
  • scuba
    14175 posts Member
    Options

Restart Galactic War.

If only that were such an option without waiting till the next day.
  • Options
    Thanks for the crystals, however my GW is still bugged & the option to restart isn't available
  • scuba
    14175 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the crystals, however my GW is still bugged & the option to restart isn't available

They forgot to mention restart when it is available.
  • Options
    Thanks for the quick response and fix @CG_Kozispoon & team ! Wish i had an appropriate gif
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon I still had issues with gw, I waited until after it was said to be resolved to battle bit it didn't change anything. Is this because I hadn't restarted the gw back to the beginning? Thanks
  • Options
    Restarted the game. Got 500 crystals and I'm still super bugged. Battles are running in slow motion and gw and events are still super bugged. No point trying arena. Plus my characters are still doing very low dmg. The game is not playable for me. Please fix this. Super frustrated!
  • Options
    Restarted the game and got 500 crystals. Did not fix my buggs. My game is still bugged. I am doing low dmg and facing uber life characers. The battles are in slow motion. Tried gw and events. No point trying arena I will get destroyed. Going on 2 days now. Please fix.
  • Options
    Thanks for the panicked flashbacks to the first week of mods.
  • Options
    Can we do this everyday? Of course we aren't after the 500 crystals you know...
  • Options
    thanks for the crystals but still getting mutilated like I'm a 1K power team up against a 100K power team. What was the hotfix supposed to fix by the way? :P
  • Turukano
    170 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

Restart Galactic War.

If that's the plan you should probably increase reward to 700 crystals.... at least.

Missed arena rank increase 200
    Missed ship rank probably equivalent of 320
    Crystals in gw 50 ish
    Credits in gw 599
    Shards in gw 320

So 500.... not enough.

Thinking about it the easiest way to make 500 almost enough would be a bonus extra credit heist.. so 2 this week. And maybe throw in an extra bonus event this week that gives ship shards.

Or just send us all another 200 or so....

Post edited by Turukano on
  • Options
    I don't think this is fully resolved yet. I just tried in arena and the stats of the enemy team are "normal", for example the speed is normal as expected, all slower than my Poe and no leader ability and no speed up unique in the enemy team - and yet every toon of my enemy has his turn before my Poe get's his. So something is still massively wrong there.

Another indication that something is wrong is my current position - it hasn't changed in the last 12 hours but normally I would drop like a stone (Resistance team is canon fodder on defense)...
  • Options
    Has the fix made the Ewoks stronger in the Forest Moon Assault battles. They are impossible to beat now!
  • Options
    I've just done the event n they seem the same to me
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Success! Client restart has been pushed.. All players should receive the following via their in game inbox:
    • 500 Crystals.
    We appreciate the copious reports and patience from our community as we tackled this issue and wish you luck in your next Arena, Fleet and Galactic War adventures. Cheers!

This is the new daily booster right?
  • Options
    I have a 50k HP ahsoka as an opponent on Galactic war. Surely this is still messed up.
  • Options
    My GW is still bugged. Its my node 6 from last night that i cannot clear as enemy wedge wipes 3 of my 5 after i do 5k crits with raid han. Guess ill reset my GW to see if that "resolves" the issue.
  • Options

Restart Galactic War.

So you lose a day to finish GW here... Bug still aint resolved though so it might be for naught.
  • Options
    Damage bug still not fixed.......toons in GW are still definitely out of whack
  • Options
    This has not been resolved, had Zeta QGJ on node 3 of galactic war, devs have actually made it even harder in galactic war
  • Options
    I had 3+ on all my rooms for weapon upgrades. I clicked on a toon. and went back and all the 3+ were gone. This happened 2 times I lost the ability 2 times to upgrade weapons and such. Who do I contact?
  • Options
    * All my toons.
  • Options
    This will probably be lost in the comments, but today in fleet arena, was attacking someone a couple thousand lower power than me (not that it matters) and I used fives special to target lock, and the camera cut to how it would show the attack, except nothing happened. All ships were still floating and moving slightly so game didn't freeze, he just didn't attack. No damage done. No status effect. It's like it skipped my attack. Don't know if anyone else has had this issue, not a big deal for me(5 attacks to get into top 200 haha) but I can see how it would agitate others
    Thanks for the time spent reading. Have no screenshots or videos unfortunately