Arena Bug mega- RESOLVED

Replies

• Options
    If the playerbase miss ALL of these notices leading them to further information,then-
    tumblr_n3f58zJgJf1sh43kgo1_400.gif

surely the number of forum members is a tiny fraction of the playerbase. Not to mention, I spent crystals on refreshes because I dropped from 24 to 87 in my arena today before I checked the forums. I wouldn't consider myself notified of the issue, as I had spent them before logging into the forums. Am I supposed to make it a habit to check the forums before gameplay for any notices or system errors? If so you might want to link the accounts better so that we don't have to have a seperate account for the forum and the game, as well as making the forum accessible in game (not just a web link).

Thank you... I agree... so many people spent crystals already because of this... so many people missed out on opportunities to move up in arena
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I thought Galaxy War was broken with the newest Gear 12 and Commander Luke unbalancing the game, but this is something else, maybe he has one of those godly $1000 Mods, or this is some kind of bug (or maybe he is a hacker), this is messing up Galaxy War and l have heard some reports from my GuildMates that this is affecting Squad Arena too.

[img][/img]214y4xi.png

Darth Maul is one of the most squishy characters in the game,bt in this node he has over 70,000 Health+Protection and he isn't even at Gear 12 (and he doesnt have Health Mods he has an Offensive Kit)

[img][/img][img][/img]2vj63wx.png

Savage Opress has 120% Crit Chance and he doesnt even has Crit Chance Mods he is GXl

[img][/img]dnjaza.png

• Options
    Segurnal wrote: »
    Its not fixed. I restarted the game. Vader hit me with his standard attack and made 115k dmg GW

Reworked Darth Vader Unique: "You Dont know the Power of the Arena"
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Know issue. Working on it
  • Options
    Mol_Kelly wrote: »
    Just pretend it was all a bad dream ...

My guilds name is wallet warriors... I can pretend that it's a bad dream all I want... my bank statements remind me its very real

Mine too. Oblivion and American can vouch for that haha
  • Options
    Now it is fixed. But, could not believe the team I lost.
  • Options
    Are we going to be stuck with a bugged GW if already in it? Node 9 and can't move forward.
  • Options
    Just did 2 arena matches and a fleet arena match, seems fixed on my end.
  • Options
    I got something like this today with a darth sidious, windu, Kylo ren, luminara, and gm yoda. Every character had 10000 power, 7 stars, but only gear 7 or 8 and garbage mods. They had crazy health amounts and over 50% armor, resistance, and critical chance. The windu had 210% critical damage with only a mk 1 critical damage mod set with no other boosts. This is most definitely cheating
  • Options
    Getting wrecked in arena...
  • Options
    Ha ha, this is the second funniest thing I've ever seen in the game!
  • Options
    Still getting crushed in event - not fixed
  • Options
    mine is working again. although I've lost 3 attempts in fleet, 1 in squad and 2 groups from GW I guess we won't get back.
  • Options
    tumblr_o0cv61q3Ws1r5cxuyo5_540.gif
  • Options
    Nice to see QA is up to its usual high standards
  • Options
    It's borderline game breaking. People who spend on this game dropped like rocks in Arena and Ships.

And the response we get is "bury it in a sub forum and act like everything is okay"
  • Options
    ElleMadara wrote: »
    I thought Galaxy War was broken with the newest Gear 12 and Commander Luke unbalancing the game, but this is something else, maybe he has one of those godly $1000 Mods, or this is some kind of bug (or maybe he is a hacker), this is messing up Galaxy War and l have heard some reports from my GuildMates that this is affecting Squad Arena too.

[img][/img]214y4xi.png

Darth Maul is one of the most squishy characters in the game,bt in this node he has over 70,000 Health+Protection and he isn't even at Gear 12 (and he doesnt have Health Mods he has an Offensive Kit)

[img][/img][img][/img]2vj63wx.png

Savage Opress has 120% Crit Chance and he doesnt even has Crit Chance Mods he is GXl

[img][/img]dnjaza.png

@DEATHCOYOTE

I guess the Darkside got reworked :p
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Vice_torn
    599 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Sucks for those with the wrong arena payout... Also for those who lost there alpha team in a GW Blitz. At least I do not do GW on mondays:).

BTW, my inbox might be broken... no chewie shards....
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I lose all of my squads with this pesky bug
  • RitBelmont30
    20 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Still node of gw is bugged. I did the restart of the app. Only arena and ships are fixed
  • Options
    As of now, my Galactic War opponents are still bugged
  • Seigi
    26 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    All I'm wanting from this is my galatic war reset. Just a (huge) bit of kitten I can't farm shards for anyone, because of a /glitch/ putting enemies into god mode. What the hell.
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Jack92
    179 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Tiali wrote: »
    As of now, my Galactic War opponents are still bugged

Same here.

Waiting for the Green light.
    But i need to go to sleep.
  • Options
    Mol_Kelly wrote: »
    Just pretend it was all a bad dream ...

My guilds name is wallet warriors... I can pretend that it's a bad dream all I want... my bank statements remind me its very real

Mine too. Oblivion and American can vouch for that haha

I love being with them, great group of guys and best leaders out there :)
  • Options
    This was an interesting squad to face...

IMG_1522.png
    IMG_1523.png
    IMG_1524.png
    IMG_1525.png
    IMG_1526.png
    IMG_1527.png
    IMG_1528.png
    IMG_1529.png
    IMG_1530.png
    IMG_1531.png
    IMG_1532.png

• Options
    2016 mod values lol
  • Options
    And don't forget about the Ewok event !!!! Still buggy too
  • Options
    Welcome to 45 star mods :smile:
  • Options
    Today in GW on node 3 I came across a K2SO with 59k health at gear 8 if memory serves me right.

Isn't this way to high of health for him?