Content Update 9/20/2017 (MEGA)

Replies

• Options
    Mine is not either. I thing we got ours before they changed it, so have to wait until tomorrow. same thing every time the Shard shop has changes.

Central European time is just ahead of everybody else ;-)
  • Options
    Where I can find actual characters I can farm there?
  • Options
    IDK, I liked all the changes. I've already been using the shard shop store, the ratios seem very reasonable to me. I never, not once, brought gear in the fleet store, I never saw those prices as being reasonable.

I'm still not sure about the TB rewards, but they were increased so I'll shut my trap until I see what the guild really gets - including the new bonus battles.

I can also see that clearing out the ship store makes room for hardware - which must be coming.

All in all, they did good by us. And I am looking forward to BB8 - definitely not sure if he "deserves" being in a legendary event, but I'll certainly take it.

This was good stuff, I see where new players might complain, but everything that was done was very good.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    FOTP appeared in my Fleet Shipment, so FOST is available too?
  • Options
    So he got added to the fleet store, great! Is FOST getting added anywhere else and can we get a list of who all has been added where? Please
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    This is kitten! I farmed him the hard way so everyone else should have to......
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Options
    Galoopa wrote: »
    DJRacer25 wrote: »
    First off, forgive me if this has been posted elsewhere, first time posting on the forums.

Just wanted to know if the data card purchase are bugged for VSHS. I have brought x3 packs with my crystal applications and eveytime i just get the minimum 5 charcter shards ???

Is this bugged or a ploy to make people spend money on charcters ?

Cheers.

It's always only about the money here.

I've spent about $50....in almost 2 years. I'm a guppy and I like it.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    This is kitten! I farmed him the hard way so everyone else should have too.....

:D:D:D
  • Options
    My only complaint is probably BB8's health pool.

It seems more like they gave him that taunt as an achilles heel instead of a legitimate ability. Counter attack and foresight is no good when you die after one blow. I would think the enormous cooldown should be enough of a detriment already.

• Options
    IDK, I liked all the changes. I've already been using the shard shop store, the ratios seem very reasonable to me. I never, not once, brought gear in the fleet store, I never saw those prices as being reasonable.

I'm still not sure about the TB rewards, but they were increased so I'll shut my trap until I see what the guild really gets - including the new bonus battles.

I can also see that clearing out the ship store makes room for hardware - which must be coming.

All in all, they did good by us. And I am looking forward to BB8 - definitely not sure if he "deserves" being in a legendary event, but I'll certainly take it.

This was good stuff, I see where new players might complain, but everything that was done was very good.

Agreed. I think with BB8 ushers in new ways to unlock toons. In the style of a legendary event. I don't think BB8 is legendary but would rather have him unlocked at 5 or 7 * than marquee.

It was asked a couple of times before but I haven't seen an answer- if I missed it can someone enlighten me--
    With changes to the shard shop - does that mean changes to release cadence characters in the shard shop as well?
  • Options
    Woodroward wrote: »

It seems more like they gave him that taunt as an achilles heel instead of a legitimate ability. Counter attack and foresight is no good when you die after one blow. I would think the enormous cooldown should be enough of a detriment already.

That's their way of saying don't use him with a full droid squad
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Galoopa wrote: »
    DJRacer25 wrote: »
    First off, forgive me if this has been posted elsewhere, first time posting on the forums.

Just wanted to know if the data card purchase are bugged for VSHS. I have brought x3 packs with my crystal applications and eveytime i just get the minimum 5 charcter shards ???

Is this bugged or a ploy to make people spend money on charcters ?

Cheers.

It's always only about the money here.

I've spent about $50....in almost 2 years. I'm a guppy and I like it.

As you should. There's nothing wrong with that at all. I've spent a lot of money in this game over the last couple of years and over the last few months with some of the turn towards more and more to greed I've seen I'm coming to regret it.
  • Options
    tRRRey wrote: »
    Woodroward wrote: »

That's their way of saying don't use him with a full droid squad

Nah....you just needs to getcha one a dem tauntin' droyds....now ware'd I put dem tings...?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options
    Sure +1

• Options
    Whindanser wrote: »
    Patience...they usually release these when the event starts

Ya for $10-$20, not exactly ftp
  • Options
    Whindanser wrote: »
    Patience...they usually release these when the event starts

Ya for $10-$20, not exactly ftp

Most packs aren't aimed at f2p players.

• Options
    58h9wtT.png

You have a lot to learn about how the force works around here my young padawan :)
  • Options
    It's been 7 months since the Kylo Ren's Command Ship bundle came out and the ship still doesn't have a farm point. Bringing that pack back around for this event seems like a good idea to me.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

This reasoning right here is the single biggest impedance to progress that exists.
  • SWGAMER6
    539 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

This reasoning right here is the single biggest impedance to progress that exists.[/quote]

+1
  • CryGonJinn
    402 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

Yup, me too. Thanks 'O,' nevermind
  • Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Any news:

- Daily ticket counter
    - Guild notif/announcement?

:flushed:

Clone Helmets?

Hopefully never

,+1000
  • Options
    For all you people saying Ashoka Fulcrum is now in Fleet store, yay! She's been in there for about a month for goodness sakes!!/
  • Options
    I hate when they merge threads. Have my replies make no sense and make look like a drunken ****. I haven't been drinking at all. ;)

• Options
    What new characters are now available in Fleet store? Ive seen FOTP and Phase 1 Clone so far...
  • Options
    1st extra TB mission is for a whole 7 tokens... Ummm if we're not meant to get multiples of chars req in platoons now y has mine got 3 Jyn, 2 Chirrut, 2 Baze, 2 Cassian in 1 platoon? No-one seems to have read the in depth update post link that actually says the time between TB alternates between 4 and 5 days as they will run on a Mon then a Thur. So the time between payouts is 10 or 11 days instead of the 7 it was designed to be.
  • Options
    Liamtbqh wrote: »
    What new characters are now available in Fleet store? Ive seen FOTP and Phase 1 Clone so far...

TFP is there too
  • Options
    Is anyone else having issues with double drops on FO? Mine aren't showing up.
  • Options
    Car771 wrote: »
    Is anyone else having issues with double drops on FO? Mine aren't showing up.

starts tomorrow. I just realized it too lol
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    So it seems that the double drops will just be straightforward all nodes for the duration. Not the rotating drops like the ewoks had. Am I correct in assuming this?