SWGoH Ultimate Wishlist! / QOL suggestions [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    The gear crunch, at a high level, is the biggest issue in my opinion because the need for carbanti and holo projectors is far too overwhelming. Mk3 Holo projectors in the tac challenge would truly be the most fair option.

However I'm sure the devs have their own eat to address these things, perhaps through a new series of events or whatnot. Either way, sounds like something is coming down the pike.
  • Options
    Mods management ASAP!!!!
  • Options
    Make the ally points a 3 tier setup each tier costing more and reaping better gear/rewards.
    Also being able to combine multiple mods together to generate a legendary mod with better stats
  • Options
    My one wishlist request? Give freaking Emperor Palpatine a **** zeta! He's the **** Emperor, fer crying out loud and the only one (of an admittedly few) main characters and the biggest bad guy in the universe and he, of all toons, doesn't have a zeta? FAIL. Make it so.

Hey man, the Emperor is not nearly as deserving a zeta as Nightsister Initiate!!! Get out of here with all that.
  • Options
    Characters
    - Darth Bane
    - Jar Jar Binks
    Galactic War
    - Have a chance at the last node to get a zeta.
    Shop
    - Allow any amount of bronzium cards to be opened at the same time
    - Add more credits to that pack that costs crystals. Its really disappointing to just get 65k
  • Options

1. No more challenge gear in raid rewards. Don't see the need to work so hard in haat to complete and then get 20 of something I already have 1200 of them.
    2. The ability to see who has damaged the raid in specific phases. It would be nice to see who has not gone in that phase yet, so the leaders of the guild can contact those people.
    3. Private message people in the guild or sending mail to allies.
    4. Increase raid ticket generation. It is time consuming to log on the game throughout the day, especially if you have a job. To secure all energy spent to get 600 tickets a day. Smaller guilds have a hard time to generate tickets to start raids more than twice a week. If we still keep the cap of 30,000 a day, instead of a 1'to 1' generation, why not 1 energy spent you get 1.5 raid tickets or something similar to that number.
    5. When you have 5 layers of gear to create one piece. It creates unneeded clicking to get the sub gear you need to complete the full piece . The interface needs to be fixed or better utilized. Maybe a favorite tab for gear and it can alert if that piece of gear appears in the shops.
    6. A simulation Chamber so you can test out certain squad against a certain phase of a raid or specific arena team. It helps with strategy instead of playing squads in airplane mode while the actual raid is occurring .
    7. The ability to choose raid gear that we win out of randomized lots. For example you get first place in the gear you can pick three choices out of 7 randomized gear pieces. People are frustrated getting gear for characters that are not working on, but still leaves items up to rng .
    8. Having the ability to combine lower level gear into higher level gear .. combine 100 to get 1 piece of the next step in gear level.
    9. Place the bronzium pack in the front of the card packs offered. Yes , we understand you want us to scroll through some advertisement .. but come on we are smart people and if we want something we can choose it .
    10. The ability to multi stim bronzium packs.
    11. Offer stim tickets for completion of all the daily activities for accounts under lvl 85.
    12. In arena , the ability to know who attacked us and was a victor so we can have the ability to reattack our attacker for revenge.
    13. The ability have a 1 minute buyer remorse refund time limit.. sometimes you regret purchasing a shipment item using crystals or credits, and in addition have one minute gear placement removal time for placement remorse.
    14. Offer 5,000 ally point rewards as completion of dailies for account under 85, these cards sometimes can help a new account immensely.
    15. Offer an in game bug report system.
    16. The ability to create and keep mod combinations together and cause easy swap out between characters , similar idea to the create squad teams menu. After swap out it gives the credit cost of such a swap.

That's all for now.

18. (17 is in a lower post) the ability to sort mods by secondary characteristics.
  • Options
    So many valid points and suggestions. All a waste of time. Granted I know it feels good, feels right, to know someone will read your thoughts.

Problem is nobody at EA cares is your name isn't Profit Margin.

My theory about any potential "listening" they do is to have an inturn print out all of the suggestions, good or bad, place them out in an open field, then with a blindfold and some scotch they toss a lawn dart in the general direction of the afore mentioned solutions and call it a team building exercise.

If your suggestions don't directly translate to More Money for EA, they don't care.
  • Options
    Membrane wrote: »
    A simulation Chamber so you can test out certain squad against a certain phase of a raid or specific arena team.

Definitely agree- a sandbox if you will.
    Deschutes wrote: »
    If your suggestions don't directly translate to More Money for EA, they don't care.

No **** Sherlock. I don't think this is a revelation to anyone...people are just expressing their ideas and opinions. You know- the sort of thing that people do on a discussion board.

• Options
    We really need to be able to open more than one bronzium pack at once
  • Options
    Credit/Training heist:
    Why not double the reward and only force us to play it once? There is no added value for me as a player to auto it twice.

• Options
    hilikus wrote: »
    Oh and while you are at it: Cross Platform gaming please. Why on earth can I not play the same account on Android AND iOS? Other games manage to pull this off, cant be that hard.

You can thank Apple for this... they made the decision to stop supporting cross-platform, which in turn made google respond in kind. It has become a developer nightmare building cross-platform games. =(

Qol:
    Auto-add all guild members to raid list @ 0 dmg. Why this hasn't been requested or, for that matter, implemented already is beyond me.

Everything else has been mentioned and I agree!
  • Options
    Oh... and as much as I agree GW sucks, I beat it EVERY day using g11 Resistance.

It shouldn't be this way, but it is... and that's the answer until they fix it.
  • Options
    1. Faster loading time.
    2. Players can choose between high res and low res graphics mode. Heavy vs lightweight.
  • Options
    @CaptainRex you should work with CG, this wishlist is a dream come true
  • Options
    REMOVE USELESS Challenge gear from Raids pleeeeeease!
  • Options
    Hey all.
    I have been playing this game for a long time and love it. Even so much I do not mind using a little cash now and then. This being said I really think that we need another Quality of life update in the game. So I have come up with a few areas that I think could make this game even better. If U have any suggestions, please comment below or just give your 50 cent on my idears. Lets get the snowball running.

1: The way that you get prizes needs to be changed in squad and fleet arena. I have 3 kids and the payout for arena is when we eat dinner and for fleet right after and in a family this time is chaos.
    - Suggestion: Prizes are still rewarded once a day but maybe with your highest or your average rank for the last 24 hours. As it is now you can be nr. 1 all day, but if someone attacks you from rank 5 you become rank 5. That sucks and my wife hates this game, because it makes me need to make attacks in the family time.

2: GW needs to be changed. Drop the nr. from 12 nodes to 5 nodes or make it possible to select a team and just auto it until u stop it or the team dies after let say 9 nodes. It takes 20-30 min. and the first matches is to easy.
    Another way to fix it is to change the way it goes from a squad mode to a 1 vs. 1 mode giving it a new and different focus then the rest of the game.

3: The last suggestion on my part is a suggestion to a new game mode. It could be called Empire Battles.
    The game mode is focused on guilds and has a huge strategic focus. Imagine a star map with planets and asteroid fields that each guild fight for. Each guild has a home world and the possibility to attack other planets or asteroid fields. Each planet will have a fleet battle before you can attack the ground. In the asteroid field there will only be a fleet battle.
    When a guild has taking over a planet or asteroid field they can decide to defend it and leave troops there to do so and/or attack another planet or asteroid field.
    Units used in battle can not be used the next 24 hours, if they are left to defend, they will do so until they are used in another battle.
    The first time a planet or astorid field is attacked there will be in game troops to defend. After this, they will be open for graps if there are no one to defend them. So each guild needs to find a balance between defending what they have and expanding their empire.
    Rewards will come as both a spoils of war that comes every time the guild expands its Empire and once every 24 hours where there will be rewards for the Empire controlled in the last 24 hours. Could be called Empire tax. After a timeframe everything is reset and new battles will begin. Maybe 14 dages of battle, 7 dages of RR.

I have made a sketch on how Empire Battles could look like: https://imgur.com/a/JQvcP

That is my 50 cent. Let me know what u think
    Kind regard Frank
  • Options
    I do not know if it has been mentioned yet:

Can R2D2 use his smokescreen in priority on a taunting ally (if taunt is actually on), rather than highest HP+prot toon when in auto?
    It might sound stupid, but it would change life in many aspects, especially to these people who use both STH and R2D2, and are tired of seeing smokescreen applied on R2D2 when STH is taunting...
  • Options
    1. Faster loading time.
    2. Players can choose between high res and low res graphics mode. Heavy vs lightweight.

I... didn't even know I wanted this until you mentioned it. Option for low res graphics and faster loading would be excellent. then for like events and fun stuff you can turn on the high res - but for 80% of the game/farming/TB you can leave it on low res and make life easy.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    When you're in 4x speed mod, make the transitions and Victory! screen 4x speed mode as well - or just cut them out. It takes the same amount of time to transition between phases in 1x mod and 4x mod.
    In fact, just increase speed by 2x overall. If you go back to 1x mode, it's like ssssslllllllloooooowwwww motion. Or add an 8x mode.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    1) Gear conversion for the thousands of un-used pieces gained from daily challenges.
    2) ...OR update daily challenges to drop gear we do need, or allow a selection that we can choose from for daily challenge rewards.
    3) GW node 12. Nuff said there.
    4) A way to name Mod sets, and switch a set from one toon to another with a click of a button.
    5) Crystal rewards for fleet beyond just top 20.

Thank you for increased credit heist and droid smuggling frequency! So many new toons that we can't keep up otherwise.

Very much agree with #1!! Also think that should be implemented for the thousands of ability mats, that everyone has! #5 has already happened good call. GW node 12 is a pain, but it’s just a reason to try to stay that much more competitive. I would actually like to see another level raise, and a whole extra level to all of the challenges and heists, with increased difficulty of course.. like they have zeta abilities in the new levels.
  • Options
    Only children make wishes
  • Joost
    233 posts Member
    Options
    +1

Especially balance and gameplay (1,3,4 and 10) and qol changes (3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10!)
  • Options
    Edward wrote: »
    Only children make wishes

And.....?
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    1. Faster loading time.

I... didn't even know I wanted this until you mentioned it. Option for low res graphics and faster loading would be excellent. then for like events and fun stuff you can turn on the high res - but for 80% of the game/farming/TB you can leave it on low res and make life easy.

And I was hoping there would be an option where we could turn on and off the animation scenes in raids.
  • Options
    Starkiller... nuff said..
  • ControlledChaos_3682
    164 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Fix daily ticket counter also...
    Post edited by ControlledChaos_3682 on
  • Options
    Hurry up with tb tools...
  • Options
    Switch up the gear in challenges... some i have 1600 or more... with absolutely not one toon needing them...
  • Options
    Fix the in-game chat... it sticks every time leader changes post it on top of chat...