BB-8 Legendary Event Thread

Replies

• Options
    Pyrefly wrote: »
    Woodroward wrote: »
    You can decide that for yourself if you want, but the Devs are the ones who said the first TLJ toon would be released in support of the theatrical release this december.

So they say it isn't.
    That's not exactly what was said, Woodroward.
    What was said was, "Our first character from Star Wars™: The Last Jedi™ will be making an appearance before the movie comes out in December. This is going to be a variant of a character that fans of Star Wars are already familiar with, so stay tuned for more details."
    Kylo Ren (Unmasked) definitely fits the bill of being released before December. Kylo Ren (Unmasked) has the healing scar from the wound he received in the very final moments of TFA, and he is flying the TIE Silencer that makes its first appearance in SW:TLJ.

You're right. I'm wrong. I was the one who was mixing up two different posts. What they said about rey was:

You can look forward to playing as Rey (Scavenger) in her Hero’s Journey event, in support of the worldwide theatrical release of Star Wars™: The Last Jedi this December.

So it is more or less confirmed to be next month around the 15th.
  • Options
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    Rogue one we got Bistan as login toon in December so I would expect a random nuff nuff character with 12 seconds of screen time to pop up before Rey.

I would go for Rose !!!
  • Options
    Pyrefly wrote: »
    You can decide that for yourself if you want, but the Devs are the ones who said the first TLJ toon would be released in support of the theatrical release this december.

So they say it isn't.
    That's not exactly what was said, Woodroward.
    What was said was, "Our first character from Star Wars™: The Last Jedi™ will be making an appearance before the movie comes out in December. This is going to be a variant of a character that fans of Star Wars are already familiar with, so stay tuned for more details."
    Kylo Ren (Unmasked) definitely fits the bill of being released before December. Kylo Ren (Unmasked) has the healing scar from the wound he received in the very final moments of TFA, and he is flying the TIE Silencer that makes its first appearance in SW:TLJ.

You're right. I'm wrong. I was the one who was mixing up two different posts. What they said about rey was:

You can look forward to playing as Rey (Scavenger) in her Hero’s Journey event, in support of the worldwide theatrical release of Star Wars™: The Last Jedi this December.

So it is more or less confirmed to be next month around the 15th.

This is kinda what I’ve been planning around. BB-8 will probably be about a week before it opens, rey probably the same day it opens. If not right at opening day, it’ll be 2-3 weeks after the release of TLJ at most. If that’s the case we’ll know what we need to have here in about a week or so. Id plan on anywhere between December 15-January 1st being the start day for Hero’s journey rey.
    Ally code: 357613281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/
  • Options
    LukeDukem8 wrote: »
    am pretty sure it won't be before the movie, so figure around Dec 15.

I doubt it. Next month. BB8 will return for the first time after 3 months just like all other legendary toons. Rey's event will be immediately after.

They said the FIRST TLJ toon will be in game to support the movies theatrical release in december.

They didn't say that would be Rey, and all the signs really point to it not being her.

Uh...aren’t Kylo Unmasked and the new FOTP the first toons from TLJ?

No, they're from TFA as that's where we saw him take his mask off etc.
    LukeDukem8 wrote: »
    am pretty sure it won't be before the movie, so figure around Dec 15.

I doubt it. Next month. BB8 will return for the first time after 3 months just like all other legendary toons. Rey's event will be immediately after.

They said the FIRST TLJ toon will be in game to support the movies theatrical release in december.

They didn't say that would be Rey, and all the signs really point to it not being her.

Uh...aren’t Kylo Unmasked and the new FOTP the first toons from TLJ?

No, they're from TFA as that's where we saw him take his mask off etc.

I'm pretty sure Unmasked Kylo Ren is from Last Jedi. He took his mask off in Force Awakens, but he only became scarred at the end. The scars on his character model look too healed to be from the end of Force Awakens.

(Admittedly, I haven't looked too closely at his scars for a little while so I might be misremembering)
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    75/100 for FOST been farming since bb8 was first announced never had bad rng like this with any other character except shore trooper which was painful. I can't wait for bb8 to come back but when.
  • Options
    Obe2Kenobi wrote: »
    75/100 for FOST been farming since bb8 was first announced never had bad rng like this with any other character except shore trooper which was painful. I can't wait for bb8 to come back but when.

No word yet! But you’re close. 3 hard nodes a day- with that bad rng out of the way you got it. Also even if event was dropped by surprise tomorrow you would still have time. That won’t happen though- you got this.
  • Options
    Obe2Kenobi wrote: »

No word yet! But you’re close. 3 hard nodes a day- with that bad rng out of the way you got it. Also even if event was dropped by surprise tomorrow you would still have time. That won’t happen though- you got this.

Thanks dude.
  • Options
    Goober1_ wrote: »
    ...The prediction of needing vets at 7* is wrong.
    Wouldn't it suck to struggle through and just get FO ready in time for bb8 and then discover you need 2 more 7* that are just as tough to get as fost?

*Channeling Keanu Reeves* "Whoa. Deja Vu."
  • Options
    I hope they don't get ahead of themselves and release a 12 second screentime character, they should pace themselves and start with a 5 or if they are feeling saucy maybe a 7 second screentime character.
  • Options
    For the BB-8 Event im hoping to have my fost at 7-star by then but does gear 10 kylo gear 10 fotfp gear 9 phasma gear 8 foo and fost work for beating tier 7?
  • Options
    No BB-8 event for December? :(
  • Options

Never say never... :wink:
  • Orfy
    34 posts Member
    Options

They don’t like to post legendary events in the calendar because...who knows it makes 0 sense
  • Options
    Completed FOST today. That's all of them. Bring on the metallic rolling furby.
  • Options
    For the BB-8 Event im hoping to have my fost at 7-star by then but does gear 10 kylo gear 10 fotfp gear 9 phasma gear 8 foo and fost work for beating tier 7?

Yes, you will do fine. If you are worried, zeta Kylo
  • J_Starseed
    325 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Almost certainly. But of course that and dates (even official word on toons required for Rey) have not yet been announced.
  • J_Starseed
    325 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    She's lightsaber Rey. Almost certainly not Jedi Rey. We don't have A Jedi Luke yet, now do we? We don't even know if Rey will officially be a "Jedi" ever. Maybe something else entirely...
  • Options
    J_Starseed wrote: »
    She's lightsaber Rey. Almost certainly not Jedi Rey. We don't have A Jedi Luke yet, now do we? We don't even know if Rey will officially be a "Jedi" ever. Maybe something else entirely...
    Commander Rey Skywalker
  • Options
    99.9 percent gonna happen
  • Options
    I hope not.

If we do get bb8, it will be this week. My gut feeling is very certain that Starkiller Base Rey 's event will be December 14th.

That leaves Christmas open to CLS , or R2, then CLS in January
  • Options
    BB-8 will be somewhere around 6th-8th December. His event will end right around TLJ's release giving them a day or two before Rey's Heroes Journey probably on the 16th or 17th.
  • PhoenixRvX
    153 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

I saw on Reddit that someone with G11 zylo and everyone else lvl1 G1 was able to 7star bb8.
  • Options
    I hope not.

If we do get bb8, it will be this week. My gut feeling is very certain that Starkiller Base Rey 's event will be December 14th.

That leaves Christmas open to CLS , or R2, then CLS in January

Requirements for Rey released next week. They'll announce that (probably on Wednesday/Thursday and BB8 will start the next day. One week later, Rey will start and it'll coincide with The Last Jedi releasing.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Farm already FO if needed. They're good for TB DS. Don't wait for the panic farm time.
  • Options
    bb8 will most likely start next Thursday, when Yoda event ends. hero journey on the day before episode 8 launch December 14th
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Surely.
  • Options
    So apparently she will be called "Rey Kenobi" and yes bb8 will be back before.
  • Options
    J_Starseed wrote: »

I think its gonna be: Rey (Jedi training)