Game froze on territory battle [Merge]

Replies

• Options
    Same thing. Ridiculous. Fix. Your. Code. Guys.
  • Options
    Is any progress being made on this. I get stuck on the loading screen as well. I've tried different connections and nothing changes.
  • Options
    In today's combat missions in the middle section, I have become stuck on the Loading ... screen with the spinning wheel in the center. I have now lost out on two full teams and all of the territory points to help out my guild. I should have easily completed both of them so that is a loss of over 1 million territy points between lost succeeded rewards and the lost characters. I am afraid to try the combat mission on the bottom with the same result.
  • Options
    Oh I am on a Pixel XL phone.
  • Putter
    8 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Same issue here. Different phone though. Worked fine for my fleet arena, try to do my TB and it got stuck. Restarted the game (hoping it didn't register...it did.) and went to do my hoth soldier battle and same thing. Stuck spinning right meow.

Wondering if it's worth it to wait and miss payouts or if it's all for not.
  • Options
    Me too. Stuck in my fleet cm loading screen for 10 minutes now.
    Barris irl imo idk
  • Options
    My game froze on me as well trying to do p4 middle cm. Tried switching from my WiFi to cell only but to no avail.

Seriously annoyed
  • Options
    "Loading..."

That's happening to me right now. It's the first time it ever happened. I've never had a freeze or crash, and I always restart before TB. Considering our guild, and I'm sure many others, need every point we can get. This is a bug that needs attention. We missed a star last TB by only 100k because the game froze during play. It was a guildmate that could easily get 6 missions complete. Now we're restarting before each TB, but it's even worse since the game is freezing before we even get a chance to play. We're going to miss another star or two if this keeps up.

• Options
    i am also getting this same bug.
    It has happened twice now and all i get after force closing is the deployment score.
    made an account just to post this

EA please address asap as this will kill alot of TB star counts.
  • Options
    Yeah I had started the APP fresh before I tried the Hoth Rebel Scout mission in middle, and I restarted my phone completely before I tried the second middle combat mission. Didn't help.
  • waveform
    11 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Not TB, but my game froze after I finished off P3 of HAAT. Stuck at the beginning of P4 and can't do anything.
  • Options
    So the bottom combat mission did not bug out on me, however wave 6 had 2 skull Stormtrooper Commanders, 1 skull droid and 1 skull Ops. Nice reward for getting two combat missions insta lost at 0/6.
  • Options
    I had to close out on my ship battle stuck at loading for 15 minutes...shut down game, everything else in game works fine...now Im also stuck on loading screen for a combat battle for 20 minutes now!
  • Silvoranos
    11 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon look please. Because happen to me too, loading screen for over 15 minutes.
    Lost 2 Battles with this Issue.
    Thanks for reading.
  • Options
    Happened to me too. I had to close the app and when I got in it looked like I forfeited the combat mission.
  • Hp98asw
    12 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I’ve just tried to complete both Combat Missions in today’s middle phase and in both situations have not been able to get past the loading screen. It sat there with the wheel spinning for over 10 minutes on both occasions before finally crashing. The missions never loaded and registered me as deployed and combat complete but I never got into the mission to complete these and obtain any bonus Territory points. For reference, I had restarted the game prior to starting the missions to ensure a clean load of the game, and am on an iPhone 8 Plus, latest version of iOS and have perfect 4G mobile coverage.

This is terrible. Our guild is after our 42nd star in TB and to do so, we need perfect CM scores across all the phases today to get that extra star. So through no fault of my own, I have completely let down my guild (ANZGC - one of the top 20 guilds in the world) and cost them rewards across the board.

Please help! I’m not looking for crystals, I don’t want a bonus for me, I just want the Territory Points back for my guild or at least, the ability to replay my Combat Missions.Really hoping you can help here

If it helps, my ally code is 346-433-577
    Post edited by Hp98asw on
  • Options
    Dang...wish I could get a professional opinion on whether to double screw my guild, myself, or both.
  • Options
    I have just had the same thing happen to me. I am running a Samsung S5 and 2 different combat missions did the same thing. The really bad part is that the game should know you didn't actually battle and should allow you to go back into that battle on a reboot as you didn't participate but instead you lose any chance for any progress.
  • Options
    Yeah, zero damage, completely unable to load in should not count as a 0/6 forfeit.
  • Options
    Many people from my guild had the same problem today in the same battle.
  • Options
    How is this still happening?

Maybe time for some QA on TBs rather than dropping OP new heroes with 2 days notice.

Frustrated and disappointed.
  • Options
    I will try again in an hour or so, but I am tempted to not do the combat missions anyway now as this is quite frustrating. If it's only going to give me a loading screen and count as a forfeit, what's the point just deploy and platoon.
  • Options
    Im running an S6, and everything in game works fine but stuck at loading for combat for over 30 minutes now...dont wanna back out & lose my combat like i did for ship battle
  • Options
    Same Problem
    Reset battles SGs
  • Options
    Same problema.
    The se battles need to be reset.
  • Options
    Right now, 6 players reported the same issue in my guild.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Options
    Same problem here, already lost my ship battle due to loading screen of death, and now stuck on my combat for 30min now
  • Options
    Just happened to me for the second time in two days. 2 other allies report the same issue.
  • Botanix
    3 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Happened to me today twice in the middle zone and to at least one other person In my guild no sat for 5 mins with the loading screen before giving up. I’m running iOS 11 on an iPhone 6s if needed. Ally code 798-183-474 if it’s needed.
  • Options
    Happened to me on the ship mission and one of the missions in the middle section.