Game froze on territory battle [Merge]

Replies

• Options
    Just hit a few in mine too. Millions of points gone.
  • Options
    me too on TB Ship battle. already cleared apps before start playing swgoh. it is loading for more 10 min. android user
  • Yotd1076
    56 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Still loading, been almost 1.5 hrs now! @CG_Kozispoon. HELP!!!!!
  • Options
    Loading and than the missions are locked. Please fix this, I can not help my guild with this bug.
  • Serya
    334 posts Member
    Options
    Yes I'm stuck loading on today's Special Mission......
  • Options
    My guild has had multiple people have this issue now. Roughly 4-5 I believe have mentioned it. We're beyond an annoyance and for us this could potentially cost us a star in TB. Even worse since we're pushing for 31+ this week for the first time. One single star could drop us to a lower tier gear crate.
  • Options
    Had he same issue today. Lost on all six parts of my combat mission.
  • Options
    I’ve lost two cm mission now my guild are so close to getting 35 stars chance of fully crafted gear and that probably won’t happen now
  • Kelthuzad
    343 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    same issue several times in my guild now.
    on top we needed 49 rolo shards yesterday and guess what happened? only 48 in the end because one got stuck. on top i cant see our progress, i can only see entire stars but not how many points we have in each territory - great! on top my guild chat is dead so i cant even communicate in game - good job
    fix your "insert four letters here"

[img][/img]30562665fj.jpg
    i can only see 0 points - no idea what my guildies are doing.
    Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra
  • Options
    My game doesn't load when I start my combat missions
  • Options
    I hit a battle today, and the game got stuck. The battle never started, I had to restart the app and the game gave the battle as lost. That's a lot of territory points wasted.
  • Serya
    334 posts Member
    Options
    Looks wide spread, a lot of posts about this and I'm 30 minutes in now and still loading. Phone has internet so that's not the issue.
  • Options
    Been happening to a lot of my guild members, including myself.
  • Options
    My game got stuck in the loading state prior to a combat mission as well with the same result.
  • SamaelStarsky
    10 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Same problem here. Two battles kitten up. Really annoyed.
    Post edited by RJ__Brando on
  • Options
    Yea my guild has lost out on 846,000 points just with me
  • Options
    Was just about to post same..
    Daveofett Quantum's Web

Www. Conventionsetc.info

Facebook.com/Daveofett
  • Options
    Just happened to me. Middle section light side battle (not the one with hrs)
  • Options
    same thing here, on an iphone 7. Lost two full teams that I could’ve 6/6
  • Options
    Has happened to me twice and to more than a few of my guild members. Frustrating!
  • Options
    Yes, our guild is too. Some have, some not. Hard hold on combat. Combats have been lost.
    Never tell me the odds...
  • Options
    Same here. From an iPad Air 2
  • Options
    3 in our guild since reset today. How hard is it to only count it if you get defeated or after you get through the 1st phase?
  • Options
    I’m scared to even try my last cm in this phase
  • Options
    We've had at least 10 people affected by this which is nosediving our phase. Still no response? Even a 'yeah, there's a problem and we're looking into it?'
  • Options
    They need to put down the party favors and bag of phalluses and figure this out before they add more stuff
  • Options
    Many people in my guild have been indicating that they are unable to complete combat mission. One player said the app crashed in 4th wave of southern territory combat mission. The others have been saying that they are stuck on a loading screen and can't attempt combat. Please help.
  • Options
    All I want to know is what kind of compensation we are getting. Lots of people in my guild are having this issue and not getting enough points
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Merged similar threads.

Side note: Also had a few guildmates experience this issue as well.
  • Options
    I have had the game not even load the Combat missions today. I go to enter the mission and it just stays on the loading screen till you force close the game and you lose that mission by forfeit. So a little different than the OP but still a bug in the combat missions today and possibly related.