Replies

• Options
    Isn't Kallus a rebel?
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    DarkLord7 wrote: »
    My guess is kylo, I wonder what other characters this could be.

Kylo? We saw his face. We know his name. We know his daddy and his momma and his momma's daddy and his momma's daddy's momma. I was thinking of Snoke.

Your reasoning for why it might be Snoke and not Kylo is actually exactly why it's more likely the other way around.

There are going to be no big star wars universe reveals in this game. Therefore the person HAS to be someone who has already had their face revealed elsewhere. The reason it is present/future tense is because it will be that character from the time frame they made the reveal, and will happen in the future of the game.

To put it another way: There's exactly one person in the Star Wars Universe I know for certain it isn't and that is Snoke because his reveal hasn't happened yet.
    Post edited by Woodroward on
  • Options
    Rework on Gar Saxon/Mandalorian Faction??

~D
  • Options
    It'll be Kylo, seems obvious, altho there are plenty of others I'd personally love to see first... I could list the reasons but there are just too many...
  • Options
    Rojas wrote: »
    Woodroward wrote: »
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    Its not a new vader.(Come on..Whyyy??) Most likely gonna be unmasked Kylo... His skin is already gonna be in battlefront 2 at launch so who knows?

Cross marketing man. That's why we have the Phoenix. That's why we got BB8 too.

Vader has a new comic book coming out. You really think it is a stretch Disney said: "Hey put a new Vader in your game to promote our new comic!" Most people thought something like that is what caused the Phoenix to arrive... and why they've become a necessary roster addition as well.

Is putting a new Kylo in the game going to make more people watch "the Last Jedi"? Probably not. Is putting a new Vader in game going to make more people read his new comic book? Probably...

another comic? he currently has one detailing stories between EP3 and Rogue One. Not to mention, the older comic series that took place from the end of EP4 to the beginning of ESB. What else could they possibly add?

Yeah, I'm not sure of the specifics. I was more focused on something else I was researching and an ad for it came up.
  • Options
    I’m guessing Kylo, possibly Kallus, less likely Darth Tyrannus as he did reveal himself as an enemy in the clone wars movie. Knowing the devs its probably Han Solo when he turns against the empire.
  • Options
    May be Old Palpatine is getting a facelift ? and a lambda ship ?
    More wishful thinking :)
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    after a lenghty debate we can conclude that the "old foe" might be female, mainly because the english language apparantly has no rules of grammar.
    my money is on mob enforcer.

I wish to 'upvote' this. Where is that 'upvote' button?? :p
    Drop It Like It's xHOTHx
    In Game Name: E Chu Ta
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    after a lenghty debate we can conclude that the "old foe" might be female, mainly because the english language apparantly has no rules of grammar.
    my money is on mob enforcer.

I wish to 'upvote' this. Where is that 'upvote' button?? :p

all my likes lagged the website.. Sorry :D
  • Options
    It's going to be this guy:

Opunmcgrrrr.jpg
    B_O_S_S_K in SW:G | G O R N in ST:T
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    B_O_S_S_K wrote: »
    It's going to be this guy:

Opunmcgrrrr.jpg

Fake Jabba? Cool!

<spoiler> Before Jabba was going to be the Hutt slug we all know and loathe, he was a human gangster and this is a still from ANH that Lucas replaced with CGI Jabba in the re-releases.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    I think we can eliminate all characters from the new movie since they said the first character for the release of the movie would be in December. And since they said old Foe im thinking it needs to be someone from the OT. its either gonna be Vader or EP. It could also be something related to the prequels. think GG or seperatist. or even bounty hunters and Jango.
  • Options
    Why kylo is not tagged as sith? Something to hide?
  • Carn
    52 posts Member
    Options
    If its related to the new movie, than it gotta be about Snoke or Rey.
    Snoke could reveal his true face, means we know him already from before. Maybe he is an ancient Sith who reappears, maybe he is Palpatine.
    Rey could be the reincarnation of an old foe. Maybe its even Anakin Skywalker who reincarnated as Rey.
    Thats why Rey got the lightsaber and why Luke got so frightened in the new trailer. Would also explain why Rey has so huge powers.
    Also, the prophecy about Anakin hasnt fullfiled yet. Or maybe Anakins true father shows his face.
    And if he is created by midi chlorians, he could also reincarnate as Rey. He was an old foe as Darth Vader and now shows his true face as reincarnated Rey and Grey Jedi :)
  • Options
    Again... phasma...

She has always worn a mask... always... and she is free of the first order now... ahe could assume any role in TLJ... AND... she has yet to reveal her face... ever.... to anyone that is alive still...

She is the embodiment of that old adage... my face will be the last thing you ever see...

Lastly theres just to much marketing potential for disney to pass phasma up... she is beautiful, (if you read novel) whip smart, adaptable, dangerous, has nothing to lose and is that strong female role every movie needs nowadays.

I can't say for sure, the context of the hint is far to vaugue... but phasma seems the most likely candidate.... seeing how she is going to be a big player in the new movie and if my gut is correct you won't even recognize her till its too late. And im betting the hero hinted at is going to be in TFA so that narrows the selection down...
  • Options
    It's going to be Sith Luke. Aka... the new Darth Vader.
  • Options
    HoodieDM wrote: »
    Rework on Gar Saxon/Mandalorian Faction??

~D

I asked in another thread recently about a Mando faction. One of the devs replied they had no plans to create one. Take that as you will...but doesn't seem like it's happening unfortunately.
  • Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Again... phasma...

She has always worn a mask... always... and she is free of the first order now... ahe could assume any role in TLJ... AND... she has yet to reveal her face... ever.... to anyone that is alive still...

She is the embodiment of that old adage... my face will be the last thing you ever see...

Lastly theres just to much marketing potential for disney to pass phasma up... she is beautiful, (if you read novel) whip smart, adaptable, dangerous, has nothing to lose and is that strong female role every movie needs nowadays.

I can't say for sure, the context of the hint is far to vaugue... but phasma seems the most likely candidate.... seeing how she is going to be a big player in the new movie and if my gut is correct you won't even recognize her till its too late. And im betting the hero hinted at is going to be in TFA so that narrows the selection down...

Per current canon, Phasma isn't "free" of the FO though. In the comics, which is considered canon, she escaped and blamed the lowering of the shields on another FO officer. She was planning on hunting down the "traitor" for the FO...though I'm not sure how that story ended.
  • Options
    I wonder if maybe it's just Anakin as he turned to Lord Vader, and we get to slaughter Mace and the Younglings, with the opening phase being slaughtering tuskan women and children, how dark and perfectly Halloweenish lol
  • Options
    Again... phasma...

But her current ingame character was calendar last month.. It could be her, but I really don’t think it is..

My bet is still Unmasked Kylo with his new ship as a follow up...

Im sure we will see his new ship in the game so we have to get a new Kylo for that to happen

• Options
    We left off on Hoth, with CLS. It is going to be ESB Vader i.e. “I am your father.”
  • Options
    And if im wrong its gonna be this guy instead:
    latest?cb=20170721231437
  • Options
    it is captain phasma guarnteed
  • Options
    Again... phasma...

drago6 wrote: »

It certainly isn't. They've already said they aren't going to release any TLJ characters yet, not to mention, and I can't stress this enough, there will never be any big star wars universe reveals in this game. They are talking about a reveal that has already happened, not one that WILL happen.

TLDR: There's no possible way it is either Phasma or Snoke.
  • Options
    We left off on Hoth, with CLS. It is going to be ESB Vader i.e. “I am your father.”

I think Vader is most likely myself, not sure what unmasked Vader it will be though. Ahsoka saw his true face too right before she vanished and he has a comic book that is pretty recent.

Kylo is the second best fit.

Could also be Lando, for revealing his true face in ESB.

Could be Kallus.

Could be Emperor Palpatine/Sidious.

Could be Dooku.

But really both Kylo and Vader both figuratively and literally revealed their true faces which makes the hint fit them better than any others... Well I guess there was stormtrooper Luke who revealed his true face to Leia...
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    drago6 wrote: »

Nope. It’s been confirmed she won’t reveal her face in TLJ.
  • Options
    Me, definitely going to be me
  • Options
    Senator Sheev Palpatine.
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Woodroward wrote: »

I think Vader is most likely myself, not sure what unmasked Vader it will be though. Ahsoka saw his true face too right before she vanished and he has a comic book that is pretty recent.

Didn't they said that they were going to make the battle of Hoth from the Empire point of view?

If so it woould make a lot of sense for Vader and the imperial troopers to get a update.

This discussion has been closed.