Rey's new name

Replies

• Options
    I bet Rey's new name will be Rey
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Rey’s name was Kira then Ron Howard said I want the Targaryen girl to have that name, so now Rey’s new name is......still Kira supposedly.
  • Options
    Rey Ban Aviator for the Millenium Falcon
  • Fedegalante1891
    324 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Rey Palpatine.
    Everyone loves Rey Mond
  • Options
    The character formerly known as Rey
  • Hannibal_Bexus
    620 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Her real name is Rey Bridger. She is the daughter of Ezra (Benecio Del Toro) and Sabine (Laure Dern).
  • Options
    Her real name is Rey Bridger. She is the daughter of Ezra (Benecio Del Toro) and Sabine (Laure Dern).

i thought she gave herself the name 'rey' from a callsign on a rebel fighter helmet she scavenged
  • Options
    Going to be the daughter of Hera and Kanan !!
  • Options
    She's IG88-E
  • Options
    The Knights of Ren worship the daughter of Wren. As in Sabine.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Anakin1125 wrote: »
    Going to be the daughter of Hera and Kanan !!

04fefebffd97084d1ec3b87957aed7bd--teenage-mutant-ninja-ninja-turtles.jpg

Cowabunga dude!
  • Options
    Ezra is a teen in Rebels. TLJ takes place around 40 years later. Ezra would be in his 50's, as is Benecio Del Toro, who's character we know zero about. His age would also be appropriate to be Rey's father. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.!?
  • Options
    Rey is a Palpatine, but I doubt her new name will be a spoiler.
    So either they wait to show he kit until movie is released or she is made solely off TFA making her kylo spanked Rey
  • Options
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    The next Rey is going to be Sith Lord Rey.

A Sith Lord?
  • Options
    Thicc Rey
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    The next Rey is going to be Sith Lord Rey.

A Sith Lord?

Yes. The one we've been looking for.
  • Options
    Rey Sith Lord would be sooooo cool but doubtful
  • Options
    Goober1_ wrote: »
    So either they wait to show he kit until movie is released or she is made solely off TFA making her kylo spanked Rey

THink so too. Maybe a clone :)
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options
    Double Rey ?
    Masked Rey ?
  • Options
    Her and kylo hook up.
    New name
    Rey Ren
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Options
    Goober1_ wrote: »

Palpatine died 30 years before The Force Awakens, Rey is late teen, early 20's in TFA. Do the math...
  • HK_V8R
    25 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    star-wars-the-force-awakens-blue-rey-edition-16048178.png

Holy kitten, she's Thrawn's daughter? A Human-Chiss hybrid, lol.
    Post edited by Ambassador on
  • Hannibal_Bexus
    620 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    HK_V8R wrote: »
    Winstar wrote: »
    star-wars-the-force-awakens-blue-rey-edition-16048178.png

Holy kitten, she's Thrawn's daughter? A Human-Chiss hybrid, lol.

omg lololol
    Post edited by Ambassador on
  • Options
    Omeah wrote: »
    Note: there is no Grey Force, and no Grey Force users. The Light Side is selfless, the Dark Side is selfish, it's that simple. There can be no Grey/using both/whatever, because you can't be both selfless and selfish at the same time, you always choose one side. Qui-Gon was considered a Grey Jedi, but with a different defination: a Jedi who doesn't respect the Jedi Council and all their decisions. He didn't use the Dark Side. Even the Bendu, the only canon reference to being "in the middle" is just ****, he is as selfish as they come.

It's not as simple as that. The light side is not ONLY selfless, as we've seen Jedi be selfish and not use the Dark Side. The Dark Side is not ONLY selfish, as we've seen Sith do selfless things. Also, not all light side Force users are Jedi, nor all DS Force Users Sith. There's a discrepancy there.

Grey Jedi, though never given an official name, DID respect the Council, they simply disagreed and/or went against them. If they were to did not respect them, they surely would have been kicked out (especially because Qui-Gon had been known for quite a while to be a bit of a renegade, even in the days of Xanatos)

The Bendu wasn't really selfish, so I don't know what you mean there.
  • Hannibal_Bexus
    620 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Only fans ever considered Qui Gon Jinn a "grey" Jedi.

"I don't get the 'gray Jedi' thing. You're either a Jedi or you're not. It's like being a 'gray vegetarian' who eats meat." - Pablo Hidalgo

https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/821480675463151617?lang=en

Being a Jedi meant following a code and adhering to a set of rules. If you don't strictly fit into those guidelines, you're not a Jedi.
    On the other hand, we don't have an official name to call them by.
  • Options

"I don't get the 'gray Jedi' thing. You're either a Jedi or you're not. It's like being a 'gray vegetarian' who eats meat." - Pablo Hidalgo

Lol its become almost a pointless argument, some cant accept the no grey jedi in cannon.
  • Options
    Grey Jedi just means that they walk outside the Jedi code sometimes. Man, people sure do get **** around here.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options

Yeah, they never really exist in general lol. It's just kind of a rebellious Jedi I guess. But yeah, they're not really a thing at all. However, there are grey Force Users, who use both the dark and light side of the Force. Such as Revan. Not a Grey Jedi, but a grey user definitely.