Event Calendar-Nov

Replies

• Options
    TVF wrote: »
    TBs start on alternating Mondays and Thursdays.

Thurs 11/2? Check.
    Mon 11/13? Check.
    Thurs 11/23? Hmmmm....

That last date is Thanksgiving in the US. I'm guessing they might try to avoid that for TB, although they'll surely have something going on special at the time.
  • Options
    Edward wrote: »
    Omeah wrote: »
    CLS is NOT a Legendary Event! He has a Hero's Journey Event, which is NOT a Legendary Event. That's why you can't speculate his return nor can you say why does EP/Thrawn/BB8/anyone return before him. He isn't one of those!

He doesn't unlock at 5*, he doesn't require a specific faction and his event isn't named Legendary.

R2 returns three times in a roll which is a clear indicator for the return of CLS

The R2 event listed on the calendar is the current event that's going on now, not a repeat.
  • Options
    Stoka wrote: »
    This is pumpkins. everyone that does not have cls is slowing down guilds or even worse unable to even join guilds not to mention that you cant even get in to top 200 in arena without him...
    Why for god sake not to make him available to everyone once they get to 80-85 as a mission you can do whenever or a one month rotation...this is just lazzy and uncaring for your players!
    Its just to big of a punishment for one missed event!!!

CLS is great, but he's not required. There are plenty of competitive arena comps without CLS. Rancor soloing is easily possible without CLS. There are tons of good HAAT and TB teams that don't require CLS. So while he's a great toon, no one is really being dragged down for the lack of him. All that gear you haven't used for CLS could power up another toon: GK, Han Solo, Mother Talzin, R2. Anyway, if I were you I'd worry about getting ready for Padawan Rey.
  • tuan6668
    22 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Where is the Defense of Dathomir event for mother talzin shards? I thought it's a monthly event
  • Options
    tuan6668 wrote: »
    Where is the Defense of Dathomir event for mother talzin shards? I thought it's a monthly event
    Not yet. It has been explained here:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/140318/wicket-mother-talzin-nightsister-spirit-and-nightsister-zombie-going-forward
    Talzin will be available through chromium packs first as usual then in a monthly event. It will be monthly within 3 months.
  • Captain_Apollo
    423 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    skywhopper wrote: »
    This is pumpkins. everyone that does not have cls is slowing down guilds or even worse unable to even join guilds not to mention that you cant even get in to top 200 in arena without him...
    Why for god sake not to make him available to everyone once they get to 80-85 as a mission you can do whenever or a one month rotation...this is just lazzy and uncaring for your players!

CLS is great, but he's not required. There are plenty of competitive arena comps without CLS.

While true and I can make top 100 on my shard with a wiggs chaze r2 team cls is the lead for the overwhelming majority of top players on my shard. Guilds without lots of cls get locked out of a TB reward mission which decreases how much you can buy from the TB store long run. And who knows how lacking a top toon may hamstring a guild with the guild vs guild stuff coming.

The devs definitely don't want guilds upset that they lost because not enough members had a top tier toon or something. Nor do I think the players as a whole want CLS nerfed into oblivion as a solution over getting a shot at unlocking him.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Edward wrote: »
    CLS is NOT a Legendary Event! He has a Hero's Journey Event, which is NOT a Legendary Event. That's why you can't speculate his return nor can you say why does EP/Thrawn/BB8/anyone return before him. He isn't one of those!

He doesn't unlock at 5*, he doesn't require a specific faction and his event isn't named Legendary.

R2 returns three times in a roll which is a clear indicator for the return of CLS

The R2 event listed on the calendar is the current event that's going on now, not a repeat.

I know, still, it’s the third time R2 returns
    Post edited by Edward on
  • Options
    The CLS long wait is prob EAs way of conditioning players to panic farm and increase the fear of missing out subsequent legendary characters.
  • Options
    Would there be a crystal sale event on the anniversary?
  • Options
    Has there been any word to another Chimaera event?
  • Options
    Has there been any word to another Chimaera event?

Won’t return in Nov, extremely rare for now
  • Options
    M9silent wrote: »
    The new hero is going to be Rey. Their 'State of the Galaxy' post stated that "Our first character from SW:TLJ will be making an appearance before the movie comes out in December. This is going to be a variant of a character that fans of SW are already familiar with, so stay tuned for more details."

That is the exact quote. Rey recently got her named changed to Scavenger Rey, a variation of Rey. No other heroes from that SW era have had their names adjusted at all, or have a built-in variation name.

Rey is a hero everyone is familiar with. Most likely going to be her. Of course, they could add 'Kylo Ren facial scar', 'Captain Phasma post garbage compactor', 'Poe in pilot suit', or even 'Finn in sleeper pod'. All of those could be variations.

But, Rey got updated. She's the new face for SW. They just had the BB8 event with Rey, Finn, BB8, and Smugglers. I'm thinking they're going to pull a mix of the Thrawn and CLS events. Release Smugglers to farm a week before (Phoenix for Thrawn) and require BB8 (R2 for CLS) to unlock the new Rey. Just seems like CG 101 right there.

I think you’re right
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Have we ever had a legendary event that requires Resistance? BB8 event requires FO but it seems there are more events in Nov requires FO since FOTP and his Tie Fighter are the daily login which makes me feel a little weird
  • Options
    Wasnt it said that the Wicket event would accour atleast once a month? So it only takes 2 years? ^^ did i overread it in the november plan?^^
  • Options
    Will we get the FOTP and FOTF on the same days?
  • scuba
    14176 posts Member
    Options

Neither is Yoda or Ep
  • Options
    They would add in FO Tie Fighter after I finished it yesterday...
  • Options
    Wasnt it said that the Wicket event would accour atleast once a month? So it only takes 2 years? ^^ did i overread it in the november plan?^^

i think so, i guess that must be the wicket event:

Heroic- Endor Escalation

Starts: Nov 15th
    Ends: Nov 15th
  • Options
    It’s going to be Rey (Starkiller base) whom we see in cantina node 4-something) she is with a lightsaber but has not undergone any training in the force
  • Gawejn
    1141 posts Member
    Options

CLS is great, but he's not required. There are plenty of competitive arena comps without CLS.

While true and I can make top 100 on my shard with a wiggs chaze r2 team cls is the lead for the overwhelming majority of top players on my shard. Guilds without lots of cls get locked out of a TB reward mission which decreases how much you can buy from the TB store long run. And who knows how lacking a top toon may hamstring a guild with the guild vs guild stuff coming.

The devs definitely don't want guilds upset that they lost because not enough members had a top tier toon or something. Nor do I think the players as a whole want CLS nerfed into oblivion as a solution over getting a shot at unlocking him.

Empire beats every Rebel team and easy can reach top spot in arena. CLS sometimes dont make a move.
  • Options
    "Daily Login for November is- First order TIE Pilot, First order TIE Fighter"

So do we have both the pilot and the fighter ship as the daily login?
  • Options
    Gawejn wrote: »

Empire beats every Rebel team and easy can reach top spot in arena. CLS sometimes dont make a move.
    Gawejn wrote: »

Yes that is why thrawn, nihilus, vader and maul make up total of 3-4% of top 10 arena leaders and CLS makes 58%

• Options
    Smells like they are going to add content related to ships soon...
    A raid that requires ships? After opening 7* for capital ships, it would make sense...
  • crzydroid
    7384 posts Moderator
    Options
    IronRanger wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    wizzydizzy wrote: »
    Really hoped for the CLS Event to come back...

Yes can we bring back CLS again? Why are we doing Emp Palp and Thrawn AGAIN before CLS......

Because those are standard Legendary Events and Luke is a special Legendary event. Luke wasn’t that long ago.

For those that don't have CLS it's been a very long time!

Very true! I suspect though that is exactly why he isn't listed, they don't want people to know weeks in advance so no panic farming happens. Note the calendar is "some" not "all" events for the month. Probably drop mid month like thrawn did in october, everyone was farming for R2 and then had to panic farm with the surprise thrawn event.

October Thrawn event wasn't a surprise at all. June + 4 months = October. If you were panick farming, it was because you hadn't been farming Phoenix since summer. Chimaera was more of a surprise.
  • Options

I'm in the top 100 of my shard filled with CLS leads using my droid team. Git gud. Also, spelling errors.
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??
  • Options

CLS is great, but he's not required. There are plenty of competitive arena comps without CLS. Rancor soloing is easily possible without CLS. There are tons of good HAAT and TB teams that don't require CLS. So while he's a great toon, no one is really being dragged down for the lack of him. All that gear you haven't used for CLS could power up another toon: GK, Han Solo, Mother Talzin, R2. Anyway, if I were you I'd worry about getting ready for Padawan Rey.

He IS REQUIRED, many guilds won't take people who don't have him and he is REQUIRED in phase 5 special mission.
    But in arena he can be beat. My resistantance gets in top 20 each day
  • Options
    ... that you cant even get in to top 200 in arena without him (CLS)...

Not the least bit true.

I'm bobbing in and out of top 100 without him. And GK and Raid Han.

It is more than possible to be competitive without these kittens...

• Options
    Cls is not only way to win in arena.
    Thrawn
    Jedi
    Resistance
    Night sisters
  • Options
    I run Rex (L), Chaze, R2, Nihilus

I have a hard time and arena is a mess for me every day, but I finish in the top 5 every day and rank 1 most of the time with one refresh per day... It is possible, but there is no doubt, CLS is OP as hell!
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    IronRanger wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    wizzydizzy wrote: »
    Really hoped for the CLS Event to come back...

Yes can we bring back CLS again? Why are we doing Emp Palp and Thrawn AGAIN before CLS......

Because those are standard Legendary Events and Luke is a special Legendary event. Luke wasn’t that long ago.

For those that don't have CLS it's been a very long time!

Very true! I suspect though that is exactly why he isn't listed, they don't want people to know weeks in advance so no panic farming happens. Note the calendar is "some" not "all" events for the month. Probably drop mid month like thrawn did in october, everyone was farming for R2 and then had to panic farm with the surprise thrawn event.

October Thrawn event wasn't a surprise at all. June + 4 months = October. If you were panick farming, it was because you hadn't been farming Phoenix since summer. Chimaera was more of a surprise.

My point was it was a surprise in that they didn't announce either event when the released the initial October calendar.