Rey’s Hero Journey [Mega]

Replies

• Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    *sigh* it's going to take forever to farm up a 7* crate

Crate’s been in the game a while now and I’ll admit it isn’t very good until you upgrade its zeta. But Zrate is great and it’s been known long enough by now that if you don’t have it, not only is it your own fault but you don’t DESERVE the new Rey.

You're right, I know. It's just that I was spending so much on getting my buff drones up for zWindu and zRanclor Door Controls that I couldn't have it all. It's ok though, I'm dedicated and patient. I'll get it next time :smile:
    Oh, sorry, I didn’t know you were working on zdoor. That makes much more sense, sorry to get so defensive. Zdoor is a gamechanger.

it's ok, hard not to get excited with all the new hotness, but I've wanted a zDoor since episode 4. Those Death Star doors are so fast. If you're not careful, you could lose your kittens!
  • Options
    If door is locked behind a paywall I will quit
  • Hannibal_Bexus
    620 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    For all the people who keep saying fotp is also in fleet shipments, that's not a reliable farming source. You never know when he may pop up and it may take days before you even see him once. Even then, you may not even have fleet currency when he does show up.

I started the two at the same time. I farmed FOST from hard nodes and FOTP from fleet shipments only. FOTP has been at 7* for a few weeks, FOST is at 20/100.
    Save your fleet currency so you can always buy the shards when they pop up, which for me is about once a day. I'm pretty sure they only rotate 2 or 3 toons in that slot.
  • Options
    For all the people who keep saying fotp is also in fleet shipments, that's not a reliable farming source. You never know when he may pop up and it may take days before you even see him once. Even then, you may not even have fleet currency when he does show up.
    Okay. Then do the two hard nodes.

These events aren't happening tomorrow. There's enough time and sources that 30 shards a week is eminently doable.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Okay. Then do the two hard nodes.

These events aren't happening tomorrow. There's enough time and sources that 30 shards a week is eminently doable.

No where has it said BB8 is coming back. I think Rey’s journey is a bit off. After the movie.
  • Options
    No where has it said BB8 is coming back. I think Rey’s journey is a bit off. After the movie.

+1

Everyone has to remember, #1 we will get a full month of Flash Events for Reys Journey & #2 there will be no spoilers on Rey for like a month plus after the movie releases, so that easily takes us into January.

~D
  • Options
    We're talking about BB-8 because folks are worried it'll be needed for Rey's journey. You're right they haven't said we'll need it, but what I'm saying is that if it's needed, they'll redo the BB8 event. We're both also saying that these events won't happen tomorrow, there's plenty of time if folks start now.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    HoodieDM wrote: »

+1

Everyone has to remember, #1 we will get a full month of Flash Events for Reys Journey & #2 there will be no spoilers on Rey for like a month plus after the movie releases, so that easily takes us into January.

~D

I feel like Luke's flash events were more of a test for flash type events. I dont think its a given that well get them for rey
  • Options
    We're talking about BB-8 because folks are worried it'll be needed for Rey's journey. You're right they haven't said we'll need it, but what I'm saying is that if it's needed, they'll redo the BB8 event. We're both also saying that these events won't happen tomorrow, there's plenty of time if folks start now.

Please lemme fix - I quoted because I agree. Also BB8 is superb in haat and I just started using him tb.
    Jamesm wrote: »

+1

~D

I feel like Luke's flash events were more of a test for flash type events. I dont think its a given that well get them for rey

We should. But not with her low gear as rewards. Need maw guns and carbs.
  • Options
    Read the event info again. It says coming this deember

+1

~D

+1

~D
    it's coming sooner than later. Here is what the event page says

"You can look forward to playing as Rey (Scavenger) in her Hero’s Journey event, in support of the worldwide theatrical release of Star Wars™: The Last Jedi this December."
  • Options
    So in their own words:

“You can look forward to... her Hero’s Journey event... this December."
  • Options

+1

~D

+1

~D

"You can look forward to playing as Rey (Scavenger) in her Hero’s Journey event, in support of the worldwide theatrical release of Star Wars™: The Last Jedi this December."

If they do the flash events though that could cover it for a while. That was considered part of Luke's journey
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Ok, but Star Wars has always been Jedi VS Sith. Everything else is just filler.

So the OT is filler?
  • Options

+1

~D

+1

~D

If they do the flash events though that could cover it for a while. That was considered part of Luke's journey

No it wasnt.....
  • Options
    They probably won’t do flash events for rey because everyone whines about the ones for luke. Still hoping they do so people have more time to farm.
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I’ll bet places of power is the stand in. Seems odd to me that they are happening so frequently. No relationship with Jedi either cause she isn’t one.
  • Options
    My view is that bb8 will be back before the end of November and potentially next week because they are also likely to release other new characters to coincide with the new film.
  • Options
    Them not being farmable yet is one of the reason people think they are needed...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    It's all speculation as to what will or will not be needed for the event. I think many are hoping they will not be needed, who else would be needed for Rey's journey?

Maybe kylo?
  • Options
    JDIII wrote: »
    With us getting notified 2 weeks ago, they would’ve made them farmable by now. There is too short a time span for them to be introduced to us in time for Rey’s Journey. If we thought panic farming was bad, think how bad this would be, if it were done to us. I think they are learning from their mistakes, and this game will be made great again, and that’s why I don’t think that they will do this to us.

I mean. Like. I dont know how to explain but. Panic farming is sorta the point?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yeah the problem is who else that we have in game can you say had a role in her story, so many of them never even met her. You really have to think the vets will be involved in some way...
  • Options
    JDIII wrote: »
    What if we had to battle Snoke in Rey’s journey! Not only would that be awesome, but it could be a way to bring him into our game. Rey’s journey has everyone excited, I know I am.

but Rey's journey probably concerns events only from the Force Awakens
  • Options
    Okay, I spent a bunch of time and resources (nothing money related; mostly time) to get Rey to 7* and G10 for this event. Really hope I don't need Finn @ 7* too now, because that's going to be next to impossible in that amount of time...
  • Options
    DoctorWorm wrote: »
    Okay, I spent a bunch of time and resources (nothing money related; mostly time) to get Rey to 7* and G10 for this event. Really hope I don't need Finn @ 7* too now, because that's going to be next to impossible in that amount of time...

finn is almost as sure as rey
  • Options
    Jamesm wrote: »

+1

~D

+1

~D

No it wasnt.....

Yes it was. When the flash events first appeared, there was a whole hero's journey post in the event calendar about them.

They aren't flash events anymore anyway, they have been replaced with a different type of event.
This discussion has been closed.