Revealed: Wampa, Colonel Starck and Imperial Probe Droid

Replies

• pharp1010
    63 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    The wampa is the one the gets me. I swear there in the office taking bets on how much the player base will accept before we stop playing.
  • Options
    What would be Padme's basic skill? Talk to people until they die of boredom?

giphy.gif
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    pharp1010 wrote: »
    The wampa is the one the gets me. I swear there in the office taking bets on how much **** **** the player base will accept before we stop playing.

Yeah but the Wampa was in one of the good movies.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    This forum is so censored its a joke. Didn't swear or anything.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    tanki60o wrote: »
    BrtStlnd wrote: »
    You could say the same for Pao and Bistan as well as several other 4th tier characters.

Yes but at least they were in a movie. And they also SUCK. These are good characters. A WAMPA should not be stronger than dark lords of the sith should it?

Palpatine and Vader are already rubbish characters compared to many rebels that are not force sensitive. Just don't try to make any connection with strength of characters in this game and their strength in the lore as it will just result in headache.
  • Options
    Cg loves giving us characters we don't want.
  • Options
    I was ready to grab my pitchfork until you said Padme. Hard pass.

Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options

Oh I don’t know use her gun maybe? Possibly? What would hermit yoda’s basci be?? Hit people with a stick?
    I AM the High Ground
  • Options
    Oh and by the way a WAMPA is stronger than Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, Yoda, Boba Fett, and every Jedi in the game except General Kenobi. Makes sense.

Remember it’s a holotable battle, relative strength from the movies is irrelevant.
  • Options
    Why do so many people hate on Padme every time she gets brought up?
  • Options
    Viceroy gunray and his droidekas definitely I would prefer to these new charachters.

Think stark might have he shortest wookiepedia entry ever:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Starck
  • Options

Oh I don’t know use her gun maybe? Possibly? What would hermit yoda’s basci be?? Hit people with a stick?

um yeah...
    he should totally hit you with a stick and steal your candy bar
    giphy.gif
  • Options

Because you literally can’t please everyone and we all tend to think that our path is the better path we should be taking. It’s just us being human I suppose.
  • Hannibal_Bexus
    620 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Ender22 wrote: »

Because you literally can’t please everyone and we all tend to think that our path is the better path we should be taking. It’s just us being human I suppose.

anyone
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options

Because those movies were horrible. And her and Anakin were two of the main reasons why. I get the horrible scripts but still it was them.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    When does George Lucas get put in the game?
  • Options
    Monel wrote: »

Because those movies were horrible. And her and Anakin were two of the main reasons why. I get the horrible scripts but still it was them.

Their acting wasn’t bad.
    Except the sand part.
    I AM the High Ground
  • Options
    Wampa, prob droid.... where's Tauntaun?!?

giphy.gif
  • Options

Cause she is the worst Star Wars character, and even in her role she was a pacifist, a politician, naive, and hated war so putting her in a fighting game is like putting Hillary Clinton in Call of Duty.

• Options
    You know a playable wampa is just paving the way for OP porgs to break the game
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Monel wrote: »

Their acting wasn’t bad.
    Except the sand part.

Really??? If you insist.
  • FierceRevan
    1315 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    You know a playable wampa is just paving the way for OP porgs to break the game

Bendu , Rancor, Krayt Dragon, Kath Hound, Nerf, the overpowered Rathar, Sarlacc, Womp rat
  • Options
    The other important discovery is that a QoL update is in works by the looks of it. I guess (I hope) that DOTs with a number indicating a number of certain buffs/debuffs on a toon isn't the only change that's in the testing...
  • Options
    Confirmed, Air shrimp is next character :

@Hannibal_Bexus

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Air_shrimp
  • Options
    Can't wait to farm bantha and taun-taun for the herd meta
  • Options
    Sadface

Begun the merge wars have
  • Options
    Padme was in clone wars too.
    She 's a decent character, and she knows how to handle a blaster.

And I liked the first movies too.
    Not everyone likes sand.
  • Options
    Hmm....so it looks like we got the imperial scarecrow, tin man, and cowardly lion. Nice.
  • Options
    Actually I wouldn't mind a Hssiss if we are doing random Star Wars animals . Even has sith synergy!
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    So much for preparing for rey’s hero journey. Time to start panic farming empire so i dont get booted from my guild

You gotta find a nicer guild man.