Version update 11/22 MEGA

Replies

• Mano
    109 posts Member
    Options
    GW has become a little boring..YU should add 2 Tiers like Easy one with Less Rewards and the Hard One and allow the people to choose Any one that thy want
  • Options
    Great work on new GW - this old outdated content needed to be minimized in terms of our time. As new and better content arises the old stuff has to be put out to pasture. Just reality of players having a finite amount of time.
  • Options
    #NotOurConcern
  • Options
    Its outrageous. Not to mention the price also went up in the Guild Events Store. Should be 325 for 5 shards not 400
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Probably intentional. Not a fan of that, but I love the gear and character options now so it seems like a fair trade.
  • Options
    Zeta is meant to be the top ability. It's meant for end game users. End game users are those that have made it to Lvl 85. You think a 70's player should be the same playing field as an 85 player? That's like saying because you can beat AAT you should be able to complete Heroic AAT. Doesn't work that way.
  • Options
    Great work on new GW - this old outdated content needed to be minimized in terms of our time. As new and better content arises the old stuff has to be put out to pasture. Just reality of players having a finite amount of time.

Exactly
  • Options
    Monel wrote: »
    Probably intentional. Not a fan of that, but I love the gear and character options now so it seems like a fair trade.

Exactly
  • Options
    Hello!
    First of all i want to thank for this amazing game.

I have been playing for a few months already and i am dissapointed about the fact that people that are not 80 dont get zeta gift.
    Even with one week to get to 80 a LOT of people cant get that lvl...
    Its nof fair that you are 75-78 lvl and you get no zeta.
    The differences for a person in my shard that are close to 80 and can get the first zeta before you are HUGE.
    I am looking at my shard and is gonna be a deal breaker in pvp.
    My suggestion is that you give all people who connect in this week the present.
    This way you LEVEL THE FIELD.
    I know a lot of people are 80-85 and doesnt care about this issue, but imagine if you are in a shard that a group of people are lvl 80 or close to 80 and the rest not...
    Please if you are interested in this matter change,please response this post.Its the only way EA maybe change this and we all get the zetta

You had a level playing field when you started. All the people in your arena shard started at the same time as you. If they are ahead of you in level, it's because they used crystals to refresh more than you did. Some likely even paid real money for extra crystals to get ahead.

To take steps to "re-level" the playing field would take away their reason to spend money to support the game.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    @Demos1178 hit the nail on the head. It's a gift to end game players which 70-80 are not. Unfortunately in anything competitive you will have different levels, keep playing though and you will get there
  • Options
    It's because of more frequent TBs. More frequent TBs means more shards, so the prices went up to offset somewhat
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Hello!
    First of all i want to thank for this amazing game.

I have been playing for a few months already and i am dissapointed about the fact that people that are not 80 dont get zeta gift.
    Even with one week to get to 80 a LOT of people cant get that lvl...
    Its nof fair that you are 75-78 lvl and you get no zeta.
    The differences for a person in my shard that are close to 80 and can get the first zeta before you are HUGE.
    I am looking at my shard and is gonna be a deal breaker in pvp.
    My suggestion is that you give all people who connect in this week the present.
    This way you LEVEL THE FIELD.
    I know a lot of people are 80-85 and doesnt care about this issue, but imagine if you are in a shard that a group of people are lvl 80 or close to 80 and the rest not...
    Please if you are interested in this matter change,please response this post.Its the only way EA maybe change this and we all get the zetta

You had a level playing field when you started. All the people in your arena shard started at the same time as you. If they are ahead of you in level, it's because they used crystals to refresh more than you did. Some likely even paid real money for extra crystals to get ahead.

To take steps to "re-level" the playing field would take away their reason to spend money to support the game.

This!!!!!
  • Options
    Demos1178 wrote: »
    Zeta is meant to be the top ability. It's meant for end game users. End game users are those that have made it to Lvl 85. You think a 70's player should be the same playing field as an 85 player? That's like saying because you can beat AAT you should be able to complete Heroic AAT. Doesn't work that way.

I dont think a 70's player should be the same playing field as an 85 player.
    My problema is that people who are in my shard(and i think a lot of people should have this problema too) would get unbalanced for getting or not that zetta.

• Options
    Between the tons of new content and the increased frequency I guess it makes sense but still kinda stinks.
  • TVF
    36643 posts Member
    Options
    What's the actual schedule? I read the dev notes and can't work it out.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Those who are higher in level have paid a lot of Crystals to refresh energy and get more xp. Either you pony up the crystals to get the same privilege or miss the opportunity.
  • Options
    Demos1178 wrote: »

I dont think a 70's player should be the same playing field as an 85 player.
    My problema is that people who are in my shard(and i think a lot of people should have this problema too) would get unbalanced for getting or not that zetta.

Then spend as much energy, crystals, and money that they do. Then you will be at that same level.

This is a grinding game mixed with cash grab opportunity. I'm F2P. In my own shard I fluctuate. Sometimes I'm top 75-200. Sometimes I'm top 175-200. I don't spend money but I do invest my time and I strategize my farming. It's fair. It's balanced, based on what you put into the game.
  • Options
    How did I not notice that, big pile of kittens if you ask me
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    What's the actual schedule? I read the dev notes and can't work it out.

From what I can tell it's going to be a day break between TB and TW but basically just run continuously. Should result in more currency.
  • Options
    Hey I can't update my game in on galaxy s7 android v7.0
  • Options
    Hard? T2 didn't even have protection and they were dead before I even saw special go off :(
  • Options
    Hard? T2 didn't even have protection and they were dead before I even saw special go off :(

This is my experience as well
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • Options
    I'm lvl79 and close to 80, so if I hit 80 before the prelude of TW event ends, do i get the 20 zeta through inbox?

and all i see in prelude event was tier 1 suited for lvl 70 to lvl 79 and i fought blue gear phoenix team, received 40 crystals and gears

if i hit 80, do i see higher tiers of the event?
  • Options
    Thank you devs for the non stop improvements, toons and events you keep bringing to this game. I have never seen a game so awesome yet and i am addicted to this because of what you give us. The only mobile game worth spending on! Thanks again devs :)
  • Options
    icanectc wrote: »
    im pretty sure you wont get anniversary rewards if you were not 80 at the time they were issued. Sorry bud. But perhaps a CG rep can confirm.

That's not true at all. It was confirmed already that you WILL get rewards if you meet that threshold when you cross it during the event:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1354683#Comment_1354683
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Options
    Here here!
  • Options
    Thanks for lowering the difficulty of Galactic War. No more G12 nightmare. Saves me lots of time.