Version update 11/22 MEGA

Replies

• Options
    I prefer this loading screen to the TB one which just looked sloppy to me. So I'm glad they switched back. I also like Jyn on the screen, since she's there to represent Rogue One.

I'm wondering how they will change it for TFA. Rey needs a lightsaber, but then Jyn will be the only person on the right without one...

The pairings are mostly fine, but it should probably be Kenobi across from Grievous, and Krennic across from Jyn.
  • Options
    i envy you I can make it to 80 in time but no where near 85... The idea of being 3 chewie shards behind of other players.... just terrifies me.

Yeah you may as well quit the game now and start over. You won't ever make up those 3 shards! And Chewie is the most OP character. I mean, defense up from his leader ability? He can taunt AND heal himself! I think all hope is lost for you my friend.
  • Options
    There's quite a lot to appreciate in this update.

I'd like to specifically thank EA/CG for the birthday gifts. Although very much appreciated, even more valuable to me are some of the quality of life updates, including programming that makes it easier to target specific toons and ships, the 2 minute countdown on challenges, and the cap on GW difficulty.

I might have preferred a different solution to the problems with GW, but the solution chosen by EA/CG certainly seems to prevent the worst problems, and I can't know the design constraints imposed by the difficulty in programming one solution or another, so I'll just say thank you.

I have a criticism of the prelude event elsewhere, but the vast majority of this update seems to be full of very positive changes. Thank you for that work!
  • Options
    The Guild Store has been updated to include Colonel Starck, more types of character shards, and more high-end gear.

There is a list of this characters or they are totally random?
  • Options
    With the zeta mats I can finally zeta my Chewie!

Really though, rewards were much better than I though my and the Chewie shards were a fun nod. Keep em coming
  • Options
    Is it just me or is the pack for the droid gives only 40 shards, while you need 80 to unlock it?
  • Options
    robmann77 wrote: »
    Hi my phone (Samsung s7) had an update last night and I also believe there was an update on the game but now I get the massage your device is not compatible and now I can't log into the gane!?!

I Also have this problem with my S7, does somebody have a solution ?
  • Options
    Yes, that is the case. They do that on purpose. After purchase, you either wait to get more shards the natural way or spend more to unlock.
  • Options
    So I completed GW today and only got attacked twice through the whole thing. I used Wedge lead, Biggs, Leia, Raid han and R2D2 - Only R2 and leia are G12.

This was rediculously easy. The Node 12 team didnt even get an attack in. There were no G12 enemies and no CLS - I found it boring and used to actually enjoy the challenge - fighting CLS teams helped me prepare for arena but oh well - the scrubs win again!

SWGoH - TurgonGW
    Guild - Starchoppers - Feel free to help us in the Raids!
  • Options
    What Kind of new toon shards you Had?
    I saw: Aayla, Old Ben, Finn, Sith Assasin
  • Options
    Col Stark.
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • Options
    Thanks for the rewards, opened the Chewie shards first and made me smile. Nice touch of Dec humour!
  • Options
    TurgonGW wrote: »
    So I completed GW today and only got attacked twice through the whole thing. I used Wedge lead, Biggs, Leia, Raid han and R2D2 - Only R2 and leia are G12.

This was rediculously easy. The Node 12 team didnt even get an attack in. There were no G12 enemies and no CLS - I found it boring and used to actually enjoy the challenge - fighting CLS teams helped me prepare for arena but oh well - the scrubs win again!

Lol @ scrubs. You mean players that haven’t been playing as long or haven’t had the right guidance on how and who to farm? Weren’t we all there at some point.

I haven’t played gw yet- but I believe you all when you say it’s too easy. And I too would test new teams/factions there. We needed a middle ground. For the reasons above but also it’s unfair to have some players face 3 CLS meta teams. Node 6,9,12. It’s discourgaing and they fail to get the resources they really need. I would be easy on the name calling because these newer players are the future of the game. And one day may be your guild mate. And when droids are meta again you can ask them why they don’t have ig-86 at 7*
  • Options
    I did tried to make a list for everyone, unfortunately got merged with the megathread :eyeroll:

Theres Aayla, Finn, Old Ben, Starck, Assassin, B2, Barriss, IG100, IG86, Kit Fisto and maybe more
  • Options
    Jetlife wrote: »
    The update goes live in the store. There is a period of time that EA gives to everybody to manually download the update.
    After the period of time is over, the update kicks in, in game; than everybody gets an automatic update.
    We are still in this “time period”

They state in the update that content will be available on the 22nd. It’s the 22nd and content is not available. How hard is this? It’s simple expectations management. Don’t promise me something if you can’t deliver it.

It has been the same for a while now with version updates. They are always live the next day or so around late afternoon Pacific Time or evening Eastern Time.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    lLaLgAe.png

I was hoping to get 10 chewie shards but only 3. I was disappointed :s
  • Options
    I feel totally cheated and left out here, I didn't get any Chewie shards :'(
  • Options
    Mk4 carbs and chewie shards are the best dev trolls. I honestly enjoy it.
  • 7_GSTF
    203 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    General Veers and Paploo
  • E00N
    147 posts Member
    Options
    + Kylo ren
  • Options
    MLFNK wrote: »
    Yup, reinstalling the entire game, restarting phone, nothing works. Game keeps crashing on start.

me to. On all my devices.

• Options
    But with the old IOS 10 IPhone of my wife it works. But this is not avaiable for me all the time so I can´t play the important new Events etc. It really makes me crazy
  • Options
    i envy you I can make it to 80 in time but no where near 85... The idea of being 3 chewie shards behind of other players.... just terrifies me.

It didn't scare me then, but it sure scares me now!!
  • Options
    Yes happy thanksgiving to all!

Me personally, I loved the Chewie shards. Very cool
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • GA_Phoenix
    368 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    @klausilein2
    Reset networksettings under iOs helps. This solved it for everyone in my Guild with that problem.
  • Options
    +0 Colonel Starck so far.
  • Options
    7_GSTF wrote: »
    General Veers and Paploo

Veers really?
  • Options
    7_GSTF wrote: »
    General Veers and Paploo

Veers really?

yes, today i bought one